Chapter 10

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

 

Mr. KIm: Mwo?!!!

Minho: (nodded) She is not Soo Bae....

Mr. Kim: So there's a possibility that my daughter was one of the victims of the plane crash?

Minho: (he took a deep breath and nodded) Yes she is...

Mr. Kim: (look to minho really mad) Why you didnt tell me immediately about this?!

Minho: Because i dont have yet any sureness about this....

Mr. Kim: (he look to yoona's who's sleeping) so how about her?

Minho: I think we should bring her back to her own family..

Mr. Kim: Then what about my daughter? is she still alive? is she survive? or injured?

Minho: She is already died.

Mr. Kim: (widened his eyes to minho)  what are you talking about?

Minho: you-sshi already confirmed it.. but she doesnt know about that its soo bae all you knows it is yoona.

Mr. Kim: Your Liar...

Minho: Aniyo.....im telling the truth...

Mr. Kim: (shook his head) Soo Bae is not death.....she's here.....(he look to yoona) see she is sleeping..

Minho: Appa......(he walk towards to the drawer) look this.....this is her test results...

Mr. Kim: (look to it) 

Minho: Soo Bae's blood type was O right? and look she's pregnant, all of us know that soo bae stay at london for a long time....

Mr. Kim: (shook his head still looking at the folder) Ani~....

Minho: Appa.....im sad too and i want to go back to seoul and look for soo bae there and bring this lady back there...she has a family too...

Mr. Kim: (closed the folder and look to Mr. Kim) I want to confirm all stay here arasso....ill call my secretary and i will going to decide what's her name again?

Minho: Choi Yoona..

Mr. Kim: (pulled his phone to his pocket and try to call someone) yoboseyo this is Mr. Kim Jae Hee please confirm the background status/check of this girl Choi Yoona..please send it to me immediately ok? i need it urgently.

__________________________

Then Mr. Kim phone rings...

Mr. Kim: Hello? oh did you get it?......well thanks.....(he took a ballpen and paper) what is the address? ______________, (he's smile faded) Funeral?.....(then he look to minho) arasso arasso...ani~ its just a friend....komawo.

he ended the call.

Minho: What?

Mr. Kim: Tomorrow is her funeral...are you really sure that minho-sshi? i want a  proff about that...

__________________________

Minho showed that luggage of Yoona and they go to the airport and borrow again the CCTV footages after that they went back to the hospital and found yoona is still sleeping.

Mr. Kim: (sat to the couch and burried his face) Ani~ she cant die like that....i want to see her......

Minho: Yeah i know....mianhe.. this is all my fault (he kneeled in front of Mr. Kim and looked down)

Mr. Kim: (look mad to minho) yeah this is all your fault..... now how can i see my daughter how will i visit her i cant think that's her wake was is not on her family she's with strangers...how will i faced them now?

Minho: Mianhe....i will go with you and bring Yoona back to them.....

Mr. Kim: Ani~ (he immediately said)

Minho: (look up to mr. kim) wae? im really sorry appa..

Mr. Kim: Keep Yoona with us....

Minho: Mwo?

Mr. Kim: She really looks like my daughter...i want her to be with us and dont ever bring her back to them....

Minho: Appa?...are you hearing yourself? she is not soo bae....

Mr. Kim: I know but she really looks like Soo Bae and besides she's pregnant right? i want the kid to be the heir of all of our legacy...

Minho: Appa.....that's insane...

Mr. Kim: Ani~ there's a reason why she is with us.

Minho: Appa this is crazy.... she is not soo bae and the kid your talking about is not a blood related to us..

Mr. Kim: I dont care....you are the reason why soo bae died.....so take this to leave with her again..

Minho: Appa i cant....Soo Bae is different to Yoona...

Mr. Kim: I dont want to argue to you obey what i said..(he stood up)

Yoona: (woke up) ahhh..

Mr. Kim: (look to yoona) Soo Bae are you ok? do you need something?

Yoona: Ani~ my head just in pain.....

Mr. Kim: Minho call the doctor..

Minho: (stood up and nodded and walk outside)

__________________________________

The Day passed Mr. Kim goes back to korea and try o visit Soo Bae's wake before the funeral when he went down to his car he look around. they proceed inside the building and look for Choi Yoona's wake room

Mr. Kim: Good Morninig sir...

Mr. Kim: Good morning i just want to visit my.......i mean Yoona she's once my florist at the event and i was sad to find out that she's died already.. condolence...(he knows it because he studied yoona's background status before he goes there)

Mr. Kim: Sure...come inside...(he offered)

When Mr. Kim saw Yoona's picture he stare to it and look to the front (and he bow)

Mr. Im: Mr. Kim this is my Wife....(he point ot Mrs. Im) and this is her husband..(he point to Siwon) this is haneul she is one of the yoona and siwon's kids

Mr. Kim: (look to Mrs .Im and stop to Siwon) nice to meet you....

Siwon: (bowed) Same to you Mr. Kim...

Mr. Kim: Yoona really has a handsome husband and pretty little kid.

Siwon: Thank you..

Mr. Kim: Please take care of your kids so that your wife will be happy even if she's not here.

Siwon: (nodded)

Mr. Im: Do you want to eat?

Mr. Kim: Ani~ im a busy person so i need to go now but will you give me some moment with yoona please? 

Mr. Kim: Sure....

When the Im's leave and Siwon leave Mr. Kim is already alone there.

Mr. Kim: (thought) Soo Bae....mianhe......why you left me? you even promise that youll come back right? i missed you so much but yoona came to our life she really looks like you.....do you think im selfish? i know your mad at me but i think yoona is you i want to stay with her even if she is not my true daughter hope you understand..(then he cried quietly) im really sorry i hope you can forgive me.....really mianhe...(he wipe his tears and stood up now) i hope youll be happy wherever you are....

Then Mr. Kim approach to Mr. Im

Mr. Kim: Im leaving now....thank you  and condolence again

Mr. Im: Thank you visiting our daughter....keep safe always

Then Mr. Kim bid goodbye.

_________________________________

Minho keep on thinking while putting some clothes to the bag 

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Mr. Kim: Ani~ dont bring her back she is my daughter......minho-sshi

Minho: Appa she is not soo bae how many times will i going to say it?

Mr. Kim: Yes she is not....but we are the one who help her and i know you need her for the other business.....Soo Bae didnt like business right maybe she can help you...

Minho: Appa....i dont need her and look im not familiar to her....

Mr. Kim: That's why stay with her and youll soon used to her.

Minho: Appa i dont want this...

Mr. KIm: If you disobey me i will took out all of your business the foundation and even your beloved museum. do you want me to do that?

Minho: Appa your black mailing me....

Mr. Kim: Then dis-obey me and youll see yourself at the street do you want to happen that? your once live at the street when your younger right and because of soo bae we adopt you and treat like a true son and let my daughter married you. and this is all you want? what do you think soo bae's feels about that?

minho didnt react and still speechless.

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: (goes out the bathroom) Minho-sshi...(she said and bite her lips) mianhe but im still feels awkward about you.

Minho: (look to yoona) Yeah I know....and your starting again...Yo....(shook his head) Soo Bae (he held yoona's shoulder) please try to remember everything.....

Yoona: (shook her head) ill try (she smile) were going to leave now?

Minho: Yes....were going home now....

Later on they arrived to Lee's Mansion 

mansion.jpg

Staffs: Welcome back Mrs. Lee Soo Bae (they bowed to Yoona)

Yoona: (look to minho)

Minho: (smile to her) they just greeted you....welcome back

Yoona: (smile to the staffs)

Minho accopany yoona going to her room, when she finally arrives there.

Yoona: Komawo....

Minho: No problem....ill leave you now if you need something just call our lady ok?

Yoona: (nodded)

Then yoona take her small tour around soo bae's room she found a large portrait of a girl that's totally like her and its soo bae she look up to it and amaze on the portrait then found under the paint Lee Minho's name

yoona_by_toastified-d3hmv5j.jpg

Yoona: (thought) Minho paint this? wow he is amazing...

_____________________________

The Month has passed...

Man: (approach to Minho while reading a magazine at the balcony) Sir we are done for our today lessons i teach her already about business...ill be back tomorrow to teach her more about personality development i hope that would help her to regain her memories.

Minho: Thank you for that i hope that too...(he smile)

Yoona: (walks out on the balcony and found the man there) Why dont you want to have a biscuits first before you leave or drink some juice?

827d2853gw1dm99m9zf1hj.jpg* Yoona's new look 

Man: No need madam....im leaving now...bye see you tomorrow

Minho: So How it is?

Yoona: (sat next to Minho) It was hard though im studying it but im sure im going to be used to it, that's the reason why im studying it right  (she smile)

Minho: Im glad your better now....

Then a lady came and put down a drink for Yoona

Yoona: Thank you..(she smile to the lady) oh i heard were going to New york?

Minho: (turn the magazine to the next page) Yeah.....so ready for yourself ok?

Yoona: (she smile) Ok....im going to miss this house...(she pout nad stood up) oh wait..im in now i need to study about our business i dont want you to suffer because of my poor skill when we already there at new york

Minho: (he smile to yoona) Ok go on

Yoona: Bye..(and she get her drink and walk)

After how many days Yoona and Minho left Holland and transfer to New York for the Exhibits

At The Party

20111226_seoulbeats_yoona-e1324970766184

Guest: Wow your wife is so Pretty...nice meeting you Ms. Soo Bae....

Yoona: Thank you Nice meeting you too..

Minho: (he smile) well that's my wife..

Yoona: (smile) Enjoy the Exhibit.....

Guest: Sure i will

The Party was full of Guests and minho's exhibit was all attention seekers that even Yoona cant take her eyes off to the exhibit.

Minho: (suddenly spoke behind yoona) Arent you tired?

Yoona: (shook her head) Ani~ (she smile) im not tired appreciating your paintings....

Minho: That's not what i mean...im sure your tired already you greeted many guests i guessed you should rest now and besides your pregnant.

Yoona: It is ok im still healthy. the party isnt done right? (she smile)

Minho: Well im just concern about you and to the baby....(he smile and look to the painting) do you know what's the meaning of this painting?

Yoona: (look to it) Nope

Minho: Well, that's a painting of Undying Love...

Yoona: Hmm yeah i know that's the titled of the paint...

Minho: There's a meaning behind those paintings....and this one is my favorite among those paintings....(he sip his wine)

Yoona: Why?

Minho: (he smile) There once a lady that i really love....(he look down and smile shyly) and i dont have even say how much i love her, how much i care about her how much i admire her and most importantly she dont know that she is the most important piece of my life.....(he look to yoona and smile) since she doesnt know about it i release it to my paint for her to know how much my love for her that my love for her was nothing to compare.

Yoona: (feels sad) is that your mother?

Minho: (look to yoona and shook his head)

Yoona: Then who she is?

Minho: (he look to yoona seriously) it is you Soo Bae....

Yoona: M...M..Me?

Minho: (he smile and look back to the painting) Its hard to explain but i hope she knows this..(the last two words was he said in whisper)

Yoona: What? i dont understand you?

Minho: (look back to yoona and smile) This painting totally describes you.

Yoona: (she smile and look to the painting) So your telling me that you love me?

Minho: (didnt know how to response and thought) i dont really know if this painting was for Soo Bae or For you Yoona all i know when im doing this Soo Bae is my inspiration but the time goes by why is that its like your also a part of this paint? 

Yoona: Yoebo?

Minho: (back to his senses) what if i said yes?

Yoona: (she smile) Then thank you....

Minho: But if not?

Yoona: (she pout) well this beautiful painting wasnt mine this is for another woman......is there another?

Minho: Mwo? why did you ask that? of course not...(he smile to yoona) your my wife and im your husband..

Yoona: (smile and thought) why is that this painting makes me feel sad? 

___________________________

At The Korea 

Siwon look all the packages that came from holland it was the prizes that yoona won from the contest the plane tickets and the others. siwon looked to it and just sigh

Siwon: Im so proud of you but this is all nothing.....i want is you..(he look down and put down all the packages at the small table and proceed to the bed)

i hope this is real…… :D Yah!!! please get married!!  hope you like my edit ;)

Siwon:(get the picture frame) I missed you already...why you havent appeared to my dreams? did you hate me now?  (he smile) Haneul and Haeyoung are both healthy im sure your happy to know that what are you doing there? are you thinking of us too especially me? cause im always thinking you.... (he smile and plant a kiss on the picture and put down the picture frame near to the lampshade and sit to the edge of the bed he look back and sigh before he lay down) Good night Yoebo.....

________________________________

Almost  days passed

Yoona is watching Minho while doing his Painting

Minho: (notice it he smile to Yoona) you want to see it?

Yoona: (nodded)

Minho: (he signal to yoona to come here)

Yoona walked closer to Minho and look at the canvass

Yoona: Wow.....(she smile) Your great.....

Minho: Thank you....(he smile and thought of Soo bae)

Falshbacks~~~~\\~~~~

Soo Bae: I cant see what's great on that? (while lookign to minho's painting)

Minho: Yah..i worked hard for that...(he pouted)

Soo Bae: Yeah i know but........(she look to it confused) im not amazed on it...or maybe i dont have any passion to appreciates paintings....

Minho: Aish.. this girl..(he messed up soo bae's hair)

Soo Bae: Yah!! i just came from the parlor so dont messed up my hair style....(while fixing her hair)

Minho: ok..ok......(he smile)

Soo Bae: (smile) Let's go eat somewhere....(she linked her arm to minho's hand)

End of Flashback ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: Minho??

Minho: (Back to his senses) ah wae?

Yoona: Can you teach me how to paint? (she smile)

Minho: Sure....sit here...(he offered the vacant sit beside him)

Yoona: (she smile) Thank You

Minho: No problem

_________________________________

At The Office

Donghae: Thank you!!!

Seohyun: (she smile) Dont thank me just thank Siwon not me ok....

Donghae: (look to siwon) Uhhh?

Siwon: (smile to donghae) why you dont like it?

Donghae: This is your vacation bonus? then why you gave it to me?

Siwon: For what? there's no one will ever to accompany me on my vacation...so better take it now..(he smile)

Donghae: (sat next to siwon) Aish this guy! you have haneul and haeyoung-ah.....

Siwon: (he look to donghae) but its more different if yoona is there..

Donghae: I thought you already moved on?

Siwon: Yes i am but i can help it i miss her more now. i dont know why...

Kyuhyun: Siwon...i know yoona dont like it cause its unhealthy for you your keep on thinking about her that even to your sleep.

Siwon: (sigh and force a smile) Have you guys want lunch my treat...(he smile)

Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Seohyun just look to Siwon

Siwon: Come on guys its my treat......

Kyuhyun: Mianhe but we have different agenda of seohyun..were going to meet my friend and it always postpone this is the right time so i guessed we are not able to be with you...

Seohyun: (nodded)

Donghae: Me...im going out with Jessica..

Sungmin: Hmmm me im going out too with Sunny but if you dont mind you can be with us..(he smile to siwon)

Siwon: That's your date..so better im not going (he smile to sungmin) well maybe next time..(then he focus to his computer and do his job there)

_____________________________

Seohyun: Im so pity for siwon...(she pout)

Kyuhyun: (he smile to seohyun) i can feel it too.....but he'll soon going to be ok....so dont worry about him..

Seohyun: Speaking of your friend oppa are you sure now that he is now here? last time we went here he is not around or busy i hope this time he is free now.

Kyuhyun: I hope so....(while looking around) Oh i guessed he is there..(he smile and hold seohyun's hand)

Seohyun: Where?......

Kyuhyun: Hey!! (he called the guy who's busy cleaning his camera on the side of the fountain)

Yonghwa: (look back)

Seohyun: (widened her eyes)

Yonghwa: (got surprised)

Kyuhyun: (dragging seohyun closer to yonghwa) Good your just cleaning your camera....(he smile) so im with her now...meet Seohyun my Fiance... (he smile)

Seohyun: (force a shaky smile) Annyeong....

Yonghwa: (he stood up and bow) nice to meet you....

Kyuhyun: Seo he is my friend that im telling you....

Seohyun: (look to kyuhyun and nodded shakyly)

Kyuhyun: (notice it) Are you ok? your pale? (he hold seohyun forehead) are you sick?

Seohyun: Ani~ (she force a smile)

Yonghwa: Maybe she is just tired..(he smile to kyuhyun) 

Kyuhyun: Seohyun are you ok? huh or maybe your just hungry...

Seohyun: Ani~ (she hold kyuhyun's arm) dont worry about me....(she force a smile)

Yonghwa: Anyway im Yonghwa imnida....

Seohyun: (nodded) ne nice meeting you....

Yonghwa: What are you doing here? (he look to kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: Oh well this is our i guessed 5th time attempt to see you but your just busy too much that's why we cant see you but im glad today we did it....since your a photography graduate you can be a part of our company too...seohyun is our chairman there..

Seohyun: Ne....(she cant look to yonghwa) just passed your resume to me and ill be going to interview you..

Yonghwa: Hmm i guessed i cant..

Seohyun: (suddenly look up to yonghwa)

Kyuhyun: Why? 

Yonghwa: See im working already here...(he smile) and im happy here..

Kyuhyun: But its more comfortable there unlike here...you dont have your own desk. and besides its hot here

Yonghwa: Thank you for your offer..

Seohyun: But we really need a photographer...

Kyuhyun: (nodded)

Yonghwa: (look to seohyun)  Hmm im happy here..

Kyuhyun: Come on bro....(he smile) you can meet friends there....

Yonghwa: But that's my decision already...

Kyuhyun: Oh..if that's so then ok but if you changed your mind just call us ok....(he smile)

___________________________________

tumblr_lzj3ohfLKG1r526t0o7_250.jpg

Its already Afternoon and siwon left the office early today because he is done to his project and he fetch haneul's to her school.

Siwon is now ok he can talk now to others but still the same he's stll not happy like before.

Teacher: Bye haneul...

Haneul: Ne...(she wave and run to her appa)

Siwon: (he carried haneul) Aigoo....your heavy now....(he smile)

Haneul: Appa i want to go home now i feel sleepy

Siwon: Of course we will im tired also and i want to sleep....

Haneul: How about haeyoung-ah? (she pout)

Siwon: He's with your Hyoyeon imo..... (he smile) they'll be home at night dont worry..(he pinched haneul's nose)

Siwon drove his car going home and haneul already fell asleep at the back of the car when they already at the front of their house siwon opened his car and open the back door and carried haneul.

_____________________________________

Siwon enter to Haneul's room and gently put her down and covered her a blanket after that he look to Haneul and straightened his face he kissed haneuls forehead before leaving the room.

After some minutes he goes back he is wearing ordinary clothes and goes to other side of the bed and tried to lay down slowly avoiding haneul to wake up when he successfully lay he look to haneul and hug his daughter then haneul hug back....siwon smile and rub haneul's hair.

Siwon and Haneul is peacefully sleeping while hugging each other. and its already evening when haneul woke up

Haneul: Appa..(while scratching her eyes)

Siwon: (woke up) Wae? (he look to haneul) do you want something?

Haneul: (shook her head and smile to Siwon) why you sleep here?

Siwon: Because i want....(he smile) do you want to eat now? (he stood up and goes out the room) changed your clothes now ok..

Haneul: (followed siwon's and she cahnged her clothes)

 _____________________________

While Jessica and Donghae are walking and looking some stuffs at the street..

Dara: Donghae oppa!!! (she smile)

Donghae and Jessica turn their backs to the girl who shout

Dara: Oh..yeah im right oppa.....(she smile and hug donghae tightly)

Jessica: (look to the two widened her eyes and cant believe of what she saw)

Donghae: (pushed dara away) Hey....dont hug me...

Dara: (he release donghae and look to jessica) Who's this pretty young lady here? your unnie? your donsaeng?

Jessica: (look to dara in unxpected way and look to hae)

Donghae: (he smile and pulled jessica) Ani~ she's my wife....

Jessica: (force a smile to dara)

Dara: Oh.....your wife....(she smile and bow to jessica) Annyeong.....im Dara Park..(she offered her hand)

Jessica: (accept dara's hand and shook it)

Dara: Well nice meeting you anyway im Donghae oppa's Ex.... (she said and chuckle)

Donghae: (he rub his back neck)

Dara: Oh dont worry.....im never seduce your husband...(she smile to jessica) i have my Boyfriend already and i love him so dont worry...(she smile and wink to jessica) oh oppa!! long time no see....

Donghae: Well im just a busy photographer

Dara: Wow.....your still photographer? haha consistence oppa....

Donghae: Hehe...well that's life and i love my job too..

Dara: (she look ot jessica) How's donghae to be a husband?

Jessica: (she smile) He is good and a loving husband hmm i cant tell everything because there's a lot (she chuckle)

Dara: (pout) owww...you know what jessica-sshi....me and donghae have a playful relationship...i dont know if i consider him as an ex or what or just trip hahaha (she laugh)

Jessica: (look to dara confused)

Dara: Cause i met him at the bar where i'am working before then he said to me if i want to be his Girlfriend haha and i said yes because he is handsome haha i dont even know him and yet i said yes that was crazy right?

Jessica: (nodded and smile)

Donghae: (is shyly smiling) dara stop it jessica dont need to knows it...(he smile)

Dara: Haha then after 3 days i broke up with him haha because that's my trip i dont know but its like were just playing (she laugh again)

Jessica: Oh its that so...(she smile)

Dara: Ne...(she look to her wrsit watch) omo i need to go now....i have a date...hehehe nice meeting you again jessica-sshi....hmm oppa!! can i get her number?

Jessica: Hmm its ok

Donghae: Why do you want?

Dara: Because i want to be friend with her....(she pout) you dont like it?

Donghae: Ahh.....i guessed....(he didnt finsh because of jessica)

Jessica: (give her number to dara) here....just saved it....

Dara: (called jessica)

Jessica: (her phone ring)

Dara: That's me saved it too.. (she smile) ohhh before i leave...jessica-sshi if someone tried to fight you call me or text me arasso....i will protect you to them hehe kidding....and tell me if donghae oppa is fighting you i will going to hit him arasso...(she smile to jessica)

Jessica: (chuckle) ok ok ok ......i will...

Dara: Bye.....(she leave)

Jessica: She is so fun to be with huh...

Donghae: Aish.......(he whisper) why is that my Ex-s are all appearing now?

Jessica: What? did you say something?

Donghae: Ani~ i said let's go now...KyungSan and YunHee are waiting for us already i bet Sunny and Hyoyeon will going to close the store now.

Jessica: Oh yeah..(she smile) let's go...

____________________________________________

tumblr_lzj3w7LmhC1r526t0o4_250.jpg

Siwon is eating togehter with Haneul

Haneul: (blowing her food before eating)

Siwon: (blown it for haneul and smile)

Haneul: (Eat it)....appa its yummy....(she smile)

Siwon: (he smile and notice haneul's messed on the side of her lips) i said eat properly right?...(he straightened his face and get a tissue and hold haneul's face) see your messy......(while wiping haneul's mouth while pouting) may i see......oh your clean now eat properly ok.....(he pinch haneul's cheek)

Then Siwon's phone vibrated a message came from Hyoyeon

- siwon im on my way now together with Haeyoung.

Siwon: (look haneul) they are on their way now....(he smile)

Haneul: (nodded)

_______________________________________

At the New York

Yoona: (while watering the flowers she found that the flowers is not well trimmed) _________ can you please handle me the cutter?

Lady: Why Maam?

Yoona: Hmm im just going to trimmed this....

Lady: Ok....(she handed the cutter)

Yoona: (trimmed the plant)

The lady on the other hand is confused.

Lady: Maam i thought you dont like flowers? i mean you dont care about flowers? but i think something weird...

Yoona: (she smile) I dont know too its just like i like them.....did i say that before that i dont like flowers?

Lady: (nodded) yes....when we are at the holland...

Yoona: (think and tried to remember) hmm maybe i changed already since i got into an accident....(she smile)

Lady: Wow maam you look likes a florist in doing that hah.....

Yoona: (she smile) thank you...(then she feel suddenly dizzy that's why she hold her head)

Lady: Are you ok maam?

Yoona: Hmm i guessed i need to rest now....(she stood up but she fell more dizzy)

Lady: Maam?

Yoona: Im ok...(she smile and walk going inside)

When Yoona already inside she held on the trail of the stairs just a guide and step goign up but when she hit at the 3rd steps she feel more dizzy now its like the whole thing is revolving until she out of balance and rolled going down to the ground

Lady: Maam!!!!!!

Minho: (on the his office heard the lady shout he stood up and go to the door when he opened the door)

Lady: Sir Minho!!!!! (while grabbing yoona) Sir Minho!! Maam Soo Bae!!

Minho: (immediately run down to the stairs) What happened?...(he ask the lady while grabbing yoona to the lady's arms)

Lady: She fell on the stairs...(she said nervously and she notice something on yoona's feet) Sir!!!

Minho: Soo Bae.....(while caresing yoona's face and he look to the lady when the lady called him)

Lady: There's a blood......let's bring her to the hospital now....

Minho: (stood up and carried Yoona) get the key of the car faster...

Lady: Yes......

At The Hospital

Doctor: Sorry sir but you lost the baby...(the doctor said and sigh)

Minho: What?

Doctor: Im sorry.....

Yoona: (tried to sit properly) What did i heard? my baby was? (she tried not to cry) no......

Minho: Soo Bae.....lay down...

Yoona: Yoebo.....(she cry now) We cant lost the baby!!......no..no......(she cry)

Minho: Ssshhhh....(he hold yoona's hands)

Yoona: (hold minho's arm) My baby!! no we cant lose the baby.........(she shook her head) my baby......(she cried on minho's chest now but still holding minho's arm) No......no.....my baby......yoebo....we cant lose the baby.............

Minho: (he hug yoona tightly) sshhhhh........i know ssshhhh dont cry now....

_______________________________

At The Korea

Siwon while washing the dishes he dropped the one glass and its broke and he suddenly thought of something..

Haneul: Appa are you ok?

Siwon: Ne...(he smile) i just dropped a glass....stay away here.....(while grabbing all the broken glass)

_______________________________

They are on Haneul's room again they are sitting while siwon resting his head at the pillow same with Haneul. siwon is telling a story to haneul using his ipad.

Siwon: See that prince?

Haneul: (nodded)

Siwon: He will going save the princess from the evil.

then someone pressed the doorbell

Siwon: I guessed they are here now........(he stood up)

__________________________________

Siwon: (carried Haeyoung) did you eat already?

Hyoyeon: Ne...im already done.....(she smile) here is his milk.....(she smile while grabbing all the things of haeyoung)

Siwon: Ok Thank you.....(he smile)

Hyoyeon: Ne..im leaving now see you tomorrow again haeyoung-ah..(he pinched heayoung cheek) bye siwon and haneul..

Siwon: (pulled money on his pocket) here...

Hyoyeon: Ani~ no need...(she declined it) bettey to save it...(she smile and leave) bye

Siwon: Ok then..bye keep safe arasso..

Hyoyeon: Ne..(he lock the door and closed it)

Siwon: Aigoo.....how's my baby boy huh? did you miss appa? (while lifting haeyoung up)

Haeyoung: (chuckle)

Siwon: Your so handsome like me..(he smile and he goes to the bedroom)

Haneul: Appa is now praising hiself.....(she chuckle)

Siwon: No im not  im praising your brother...(then he messed haneul's hair) dont forget to pray before sleep ok?

Haneul: Ne...omma always saying that that's why i cant forget that...(she smile)

Siwon: Very Good.....(he smile)

__________________________________

After 1 year....

At The Incheon airport..

Yoona arrives with her bodyguards she took off her shade and wait the car to be park in fron of her.

when the car already there a man gets out and bow to yoona

Yesung: Welcome Back Mrs. Lee Soo Bae (he smile)

Yoona: Thank you..(she smile)

254904_212684818770206_170356826336339_5

While they are going to the place wherein Yoona needs to attend a conference with the media to lunch their Exhibit Museum.

you: Glad that your back!!!

Yoona: Yeah....thank you again...

you: Aish i miss working with you...its almost 2 years  since you left your business here...

Yoona: Hmm ok ok ill see you later at the vnue ok? i just need to read something oh by the way thank you for dropping by last months on the house just to deliver this papers.....

you: No problem ok keep safe bye....

Yoona: Ne.....(she smile)

__________________________________

Jessica: (while cooking at the kitchen)

Yunhee: Omma!! haeyoung-ah and me will going to play outside ok..

Jessica: Ok..but dont play outside the gate arasso?

Yunhee: Ne....(she smile and drag haeyoung) come on haeyoung-ah....

They are playing at the graden when yunhee throw the ball with full of force that's why its bounce outside the gate.

Yunhee: Omona!!.....haeyoug-ah ottoke...oppa will goign to be mad at me.. that's his ball

but the little kid was just staring at her..

Yunhee: Come on haeyougn let's get that...

They goes out the gate and find the ball and yunhee saw the ball rolling down the strret goign to the main street...they followed the ball.

Meanwhile

Yoona is reading the paper that you give to her when suddenly yesung suddenly stepped to the break.

Yoona: (look to yesung) wae?

Yesung: There's a kids that suddenly appeared.....(he said)

Yoona: Mwo? (she look to the front but she cant see it that's why she walked out)

Haeyoung and Yunhee was sitting at the ground and yunhee is totally afraid of what happened.

Yoona: Kids?....(she ask while handling to the front of the car) are you ok? (she walk closer and sit to level the kids) are you ok? (she ask really worried)

Yunhee: Y....ye.....yes....

Yoona: What are you doign here? its a main road....you shouldnt play here....is this your brother? (she look to the little kid but the thing is she feels something strange and she look back to yunhee) 

Yunhee: Ani~ he's not he is my friend....were just going to get my oppa's ball but i didnt notice your car...

Yoona: (sigh and she look around) but your oppa's ball is not here...

Yunhee: (she find its but she didnt see it she pout) im death to my brother if he knows i lost his ball....

Yoona: Hmmm....its ok...if you want you can but a new one for him....let's stood up here its dirty here...(she guided yunhee to stand and she helped haeyoung too but she feels really something strange when it comes to haeyoung and she donn know what it is) 

Yoona: What's your name?

Yunhee: Im Yunhee and he is Haeyoung.....he cant speak clearly yet all he knows is appa and omma.. (she smile) im 3yrs old and he is 2yrs old

Yoona: (thought) Haeyoung? sounds familiar....its like i heard it before. (back to her senses) hmm il give you money buy new ball for your oppa ok and please dont play again here ok? look you almost bumped here.. good thing my driver immediately stepped on the break.

Yunhee: Ne...unnie you look like familiar to me.....

Yoona: (she smile) wait where did you live?

Yunhee: There....(she point the street goign up and the houses are all big)

Yoona: Oh.....maybe you go home now......i cant accompany you back im busy today...wait here ok...(she went back to the car and get something walk back to the front car) here buy a new ball ok....

Yunhee: Ok..(komawo)

Yoona: (look to haeyoung and smile) Bye.....Yunhee take care of him arasso he still young...(she smile)

Haeyoung: Omma.....(while looking to Yoona)

Yoona: (look back to haeyoung)

Yunhee: (she smile shyly to yoona) Oh mianhe...haeyoung-ah she's not your omma.....let's go now.....bye unnie........

Yoona: (smiling while looking to the two kids and she walk back to the car)

Jessica: (while looking to the street and found a lady who's walking back to the car and get in) Yunhee-ah!!! Haeyoung-ah!!! (and the car left already) Yah yun-hee!! i told you not to go outside right?! what happened? who is that?

Yunhee: Mianhe omma.....but we almost bumped to that car good thing the unnie who's riding htere is nice see she give me money to buy a new ball for replace the ball i lost....(she smile)

Jessica: Aish what if something happened to you? and of course to Haeyoung-ah were death to your uncle siwon you know that?

Yunhee: Ne..(she pout) but omma the unnie awhile before looks like familiar......

Jesica: aish.. come get inside now....(she drag yunhee and she carried haeyoung)

Meanwhile 

Yoona: (continue to read the papers but when she remember the little boy she stop and think of it and thought) he called me omma?.....(she sigh and thought) so that's the feeling (and she look outside and look to the sky and thought) how are you my little angel up there? (then she sigh again and back reading)

 

PREVIEW 11

 

At the Conference

Siwon: Yoona!!!! 

Yoona: (look back after hearing it and saw siwon being blocked by the securities)

Security: Mianhe maam but that guy wants to enter he doesnt have invitation..but dont worry were doing our job you can leave now.

Yoona: (look to the security and smile) ok... thank you for doing your job...(and she walk out to the other door)

Siwon: Yoona!!....i know you hear me!! Yoona...yoona!!!.......

But the securities still blocking him.

________________________________

They are watching the television

Sunny: She really looks like yoona......

Seohyun: (nodded) you said so.....

Hyoyeon: Wait did siwon already knows this?

Seohyun: Ne....when he came to the office awhile ago he is so not on his mind.....its like its get's him surprise too..

Sunny: Aish what do you think happened?

Seohyun: Hmm sungmin said siwon really eager to enter but the securities are too strick..he even said that if he had extra invitation he will let siwon enter.

Hyoyeon: (nodded) hmm what do you think siwon doing now? 

Seohyun: I hope he is ok....

_______________________________

Sungmin: She is nice...she really looks like yoona she approach me awhile ago and said they need a personal photographer for their museum i guessed if you like you can go there instead of me or other photographer from our company.. here this is her calling card. (he handed the calling card to siwon) i hope that can help..

Siwon: Thank you....i want to know who really she is....hmm thanks sungmin-sshi

Sungmin: No worries.....but to tell you dont make any scandal there arasso? she has a lot of security we can throw you anytime if you do.. im telling you this because im concern to you...

Siwon: Ne... i will..(he nodded)

________________________________

Yoona is reading some papers when a knock disturb her

you: Soo Bae there's someone looking at you he said he is the personal photographer that you requested from the _________________ comapny.

Yoona: (still looking to her papers) let him in....

Siwon: (enter and found yoona reading he walk closer to yoona and stare to her)

Yoona: (still looking down) Sit there....

Siwon: (sit to the front of yoona's desk)

Yoona: (finally look up and smile to him but suddenly the smile faded after seeing siwon)

 

 

END OF PREVIEW 11

______________________________________________________________________________

 

here for you a long update kekeke...i just type it 10pm and i finished it 4 am omo!!so what's your comment about my update? i hope you like it..!!! Thanks to all my subscribers!! do subscribe arssso....and dont forget to comment too..... tons of thank you....

 

 

my favorite part on this update was the pasrt of Siwon and Haneul keke they really look like a father and daughter right? and of course Haeyoung and Yoona.. :)

i miss to post haneul's picture ill try to look for haeyoung and yunhee too :)

please

 comment more as in more comment huhuhu... i want to receive more comment just like on how great is your love.. :)