Chapter 19

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Yoona: Komawo..see you again tomorrow (she smile to siwon)

Siwon: Ne....(he smile while carrying Haeyoung) its already late your husband might be worried to you.

Yoona: Were going now. bye Haneul...(she smile)

Haneul: (bow) annyeong.....

Yoona: Haeyoung already sleeping how can you drive by that?

Siwon: Ani~ Haneul is there she can took care of her brother (he smile)

Yoona: (nodded) Ok...bye.....(she smile)

Yesung: (opened the door of the car)

_____________________________

While driving siwon is looking at the center mirror of the car, checking his kids. Haneul is hugging Haeyoung their both sleeping already.

Meanwhile

Seohyun cant sleep, she's rolling on her bed.

Seohyun: Aish.....I really need to fix this...(she gets her phone and tried to call kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: (who was reading a book on his desk suddenly stop when his phone ring he checked it and answer it) Yoboseyo?

Seohyun: Oppa.....

Kyuhyun: Waeyo?

Seohyun: Still mad at me? I know now the reason can we talk?

Kyuhyun: (look to the watch in front of him) Its already late....your supposed to be sleeping...

Seohyun: I cant sleep.....please oppa....I want to fix the problem between us.

Kyuhyun: Let's talk tomorrow....Goodnight.....(he's going to put down the phone when seohyun immediately spoke)

Seohyun: I said I cant sleep....I feel guilty please let me explain first. I knew you mis-understood us....I mean Yonghwa and me...Oppa? I want to talk to you personally can we?

Kyuhyun: Its already late...I have many things to do. (he put down the phone)

Seohyun: Oppa??

Kyuhyun: (burried his face to his palm)

Seohyun: (tried to call him again bit this time kyu is not answering that's why she left a message)

- oppa...let's talk tomorrow but promise me youll listen.....this problem of us is just a mis-understanding.

Kyuhyun: (after reading the message he burried his face again on his palm)

_______________________________

While Donghae and Jessica are already sleeping Hae's phone ring

Jessica: (tap donghae) yoebo.....someone is calling......

Donghae: Hmmmm...(he murmur and find his phone) yoboseyo? (still closing his eyes)

Hara: Donghae oppa....

Donghae: (opened hsi eyes aftr hearing hara's voice) Ha.....(he stopped mentioning the name he look to his side) waeyo?

Hara: (in a weak voice) I need you now....

Donghae: Now? (he sat on the edge of the bed) wait are you sick??

Hara: Mianhe.....(she said and cry)

Jessica: (woke up) waeyo? something happened?

Donghae: (look back to jessica) Ah...Hara called me I think this is emergency

Jessica: (she sat and fix her wardrobe) are you going out?

Donghae: I'll be back....(he caress jessica's hair and stood up and changed his clothes)

____________________________________

When Donghae arrived at Hara's house

Hara: (cough to her handkerchief and there's a blood she's really weak at that time)

Donghae: Hara...why you didnt tell me about this? we need to go at the Hospital

Hara: (shook her head and force a weak smile) ani~ I dont need, medicine cant cure it anymore.....

Donghae: Mwo? eventhough you need to go at the Hospital

Hara: Komawo oppa....

Donghae: How about your family did they know about this?

Hara: (shook her head) dont tell them please.....

Donghae: That's unfair....they need to know this......your situation is really worst

Hara: (she cry and smile to hae) Im so happy that your with me...that's enough (she cough again but this time its really worst)

Donghae: You really need to go to the Hospital....(he guided hara to stand)

Hara: (declined)

Donghae: Hara!! (he shout) you need it......let's go....

________________________________

Jessica: (is talking to her phone) how is she now?

Donghae: (he is looking to Hara who are sleeping) She's now sleeping...I just need to wait for the result.

Jessica: (look to the clock) but its already 7am you have work...if you want I can be your substitute there....

Donghae: Hmm are you sure?

Jessica: Ne....I'll accompany first Kyungsan to the school.

_________________________________

At the Grocery

While Jessica is picking some fruits someone tap her

Dara: Jessica? (she smile)

Jessica: Dara.....

Dara: What a small world

Jessica: (force a smile) ne....

Dara: Oh there's a problem?

Jessica: You know hara right?

Dara: (nodded) ne...wae? (she narrowed her eyes) wae? did she done something on you? (she said as if she want a fight)

Jessica: Oh ani~, she's in the Hospital now.....she's sick

Dara: Oh....I thought...nothing....are you going there?

Jessica: Ne....(she nodded)

_________________________________

At the Office

Kyuhyun and Seohyun encounters each other while walking at the Hallway

Seohyun: Can we talk now?

kyuhyun: (didnt response)

They are now both at the rooftop

Seohyun told the whole story to kyuhyun even how she and yonghwa met

Seohyun: Have you seen us right?

Kyuhyun: Why you didnt tell me?

Soehyun: Because im afraid....but oppa that was past already.....and im sure youve just mis-understood that were only friends....

Kyuhyun: Then why?

Seohyun: Why I hug him? because I already moved on....and that hug was a sign of a deal. were both ok now and we decided to become friends after of what happened. but you mis-understood that.

Kyuhyun: How will I know if your telling the truth?

Seohyun: (she hold kyu's hands and look to his eyes) I already said yes to your proposal right? isnt that enough? or shoul I say I love you.....(she held kyu's face) I Love you today, tomorrow and forever (and she smile) isnt that enough (and she kiss kyuhyun's lips and she release) that's the truth...

Kyuhyun: (smile and hug seohyun) Mianhe....jealousy take first before the explanation...Im sorry for that..

Seohyun: (hug back) so were ok now?

Kyuhyun: Ne....(he hug seohyun tightly)

____________________________________

Hara woke up and found Jessica who's cutting apple at the mini table

Hara: Jessica? (in a weak voice)

Jessica: Oh finally your awake.....(she smile and put down the knife) are you fellign better now? (she helped hara to sit properly)

Hara: Ne....(she look around) where is donghae?

Jessica: (she smile) he left already.....he will back after his work I think...you want to eat?

Hara: (force a smile) Komawo.....(a tears forming on her eyes)

Jessica: (she caress hara's hair) no worries..oh dont cry you must be ok....(she smile and wipe hara's eyes) you should eat fruits so youll gain your health back.....(she smile and headed back to the mini table)

Hara: Where is Yunhee? you didnt bring her?

Jessica: Ani~ I left her to my friend..(while walking back to hara) here eat some apple...(she placed the plate on the table beside the bed)

_________________________________________

Siwon arrived to the Lee's Foundation venue at Incheon City

lady: good morning sir....(she smile)

Siwon: (present his ID and smile)

lady: Oh....this way sir...(she guided siwon inside the building)

When they already at the building there's a lot of kids, old man, old ladies some are healthy some are sicks.

Yoona: Finally your here....(she smile while approaching)

Siwon: Oh...(he bow) I thought your still not here....

Yoona: I arrived here earlier than Minho anyway did you have your breakfast already?

Siwon: (he smile) Ne...

Yoona: good then..(she smile) Come on....ill introduce you to our donors...

They approached on some people that based on their dresses thoguh its simple it can be elegant.

Yoona: Mr. Hwang this is Choi Siwon our personal photographer.

Mr. Hwang: Nice to meet you....(he smile)

Siwon: Nice to meet you too..(he bow and smile)

Yoona: Mr. Hwang is our no.1 donor.....and this is Mrs. Kang....(she smile to mrs. kang)

Mrs. Kang: Hello there....(she smile)

Siwon: Nice to meet you...(he smile)

After yoona introduce siwon to their foundation donors. they headed to the kids.

Yoona: These are the kids who are receiving those donations (she smile) some of them was abandoned by their parents some of them are came from the Hospital that cant pay anymore due to the price that's why Minho helped them..(she smile) come on...ive met a kid here before when minho brought me here after the opening of the gallery.

______________________________

Yoona: Seo Song Hye.....(she called the little girl who is playing with others)

Song Hye: Unnie!!! (she smile and run towards to yoona and hug her)

Yoona: This is Seo song hye...this kid is smart, cheerful and God fearing, she's one of my favorite among those kids....(she smile)

Song hye: Annyeong...(she bow to siwon)

Siwon: (smile) annyeong

Yoona: He is Choi Siwon...my friend too....(she smile to the kid)

Song Hye: Unnie.....why your always sorrounded by a handsome guys?

Siwon: (lightly laughed)

Yoona: Cheongmal? (she smile)

Song Hye: Ne..(she nodded) but I already knew the answer because your pretty (she smile)

Yoona: Haha...ok ok ok I respect that.... go back now your friends are waiting....

Song Hye: Ne...(she bow) annyeong.....(and run)

Siwon: She's really a smart one huh....(he is chuckling)

Yoona: (she smile) hehe...she's my favorite because were almost the same....

Siwon: (stop chukling) same?

Yoona: (walked now) ne....were the same.....Minho told me that Song Hye had an amnesia before because of car accident...but now she gain back her memories with the help of minho....minho didnt told me the whole story but I hope I can fully recover too like Song Hye....(she smile)

Siwon: Wae? you have an amnesia too?

Yoona: Hmmm before....(she nodded) but now im ok but sometimes some memories are still vague for me....so I guessed im not yet fully recovered

Siwon: (look to yoona like he was thinking)

Yoona: (smile) Aish...let's move on I'll introduce you to the eldest....

Siwon: (left while looking to yoona who are walking now)

Yoona: Mr. Choi?....(she look back)

Siwon: (snap out) Oh yeah.....(he smile)

____________________________________

Yoona: Halmoni...annyeong (she smile to the old lady) did you still remember me?

Halmoni: (she look to yoona as if she want to know who is that)

Yoona: Im Lee Soo Bae....remember now?

Halmoni: Ah....ne.....(she smile)

Yoona: This is Choi Siwon...(she didnt finish her words)

Halmoni: Yeah I know him he is your husband....

Yoona: (chuckle) Aniyo.....he's not....

Halmoni: Mwo? he's not? (she look to siwon)

Yoona: Lee Minho is my Husband not him......

Halmoni: Yeah....mianhe....Aigoo poor memory...what's he's name again?

Siwon: Choi Siwon imnida...(he bow and smile)

Halmoni: Such a handsome man.....your both compatible hah...(she smile) is she your wife? (she pointed out yoona)

Yoona: (shook her head and smile) Halmoni....

Siwon: Oh ani~ (he smile)

Halmoni: Then who is she?

Yoona: Halmoni...Im (she pointed herself) Lee Soo Bae....Lee Minho's wife....

Halmoni: Oh I get it....and he is Choi Siwon? (she point siwon)

Yoona: Ne....

Siwon: (smile and nodded)

Halmoni: Your husband?

Yoona: Hahaha...(she lightly laugh) Halmoni.....

Halmoni: (she smile) Im just kidding..Choi Siwon...and Lee Soo Bae....you are Lee Soo Bae, Lee Minho's wife.....

Yoona: Ne....Choi Siwon is my Friend...(she smile)

Halmoni: (nodded and smile)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello everyone!! I hope you like it..... :D so how's my update?

why why why why why? someone unsubcribe my story... :( it makes me feel sad.......... :(

for SeoKyu and HaeSica shippers out there im planning to make a whole chapter for these two couples so please bear with me....... :)

please subscribe and comment too.......silent readers comments are free... kekeke

Happy Birthday Yoona unnie!!! :) Did you greet her??