Chapter 23

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Kyuhyun: I think they here already....(as he saw a black car that parked outside)

Everyone look outside, siwon walked outside and he open the door of the car and Yoona goes out.

Donghae: (jaw dropped) she really looks like yoona.

Sunny: Ne....(still looking to yoona and siwon)

Seohyun: Omona....their coming now.

___________________________

Siwon: Guys....(he smile) Im with my boss Lee Soo Bae...I know you knew her already.

Sunny: Annyeonghaseyo...sunny imnida...(she said uncomfortable)

Seohyun: Seohyun imnida...(she said uncomfomfortable too)

Donghae: Donghae Imnida...(he smile)

Kyuhyun: Kyuhyun Imnida...(he bow)

Sungmin: (waved to yoona) Sungmin imnida

Yoona: Nice to meet you all....(she uncomfortable smile and look to sungmin) I Think i saw you before?

Sungmin: Yeah...im the reporter in your...(he didnt finish)

Yoona: Oh yeah..I remember now...(she smile and rub her head) Aigoo such a poor memory...maybe because of the accident..(she shyly smile to others)

Kyuhyun: Come join us here....

Yoona: Annyeong Hyoyeon and Jessica-sshi (she bow) oh haeyoung-ah your here too...(she smile to haeyoung)

Yunhee: Unnie.....im here too....Y

oona: Oh Yunhee-ah.....(she smile to yunhee)

_____________________

There's still an awkward between them that they cant eat properly and siwon and sungmin notice that.

Sungmin: Come on guys dont be uncomfortable....hehe

Everybody looks to sungmin

Sungmin: I know and I can feel that your uncomfortable. cheer up....

Yoona: (look up and smile) Im sorry for making you uncomfortable

Siwon: (look to yoona)

Sungmin: Oh ani- their just adjusting....

Seohyun: Ahmmm ne...(she smile)

Hyoyeon: (she smile to yoona) Dont be uncomfortable.

Yoona: (smile to her) Hmm I dont want to ask this but Im so confused is yoona have a twin sister?

Hyoyeon: Im her cousin as far as I know she doesnt have (she smile) maybe its just a coincidence that your looks like her.

Sunny: Im agree Im her best friend more than 10 yrs.....

Seohyun and Jessica nods

Yoona: (smile) I think so...

As the time goes by they become more comfortable and ok at one another.

Yoona: Excuse me.....I need a lavatory (she smile and stood up)

Sunny: Oh just go there..(she point out the way going there)

Yoona: Thank you....

When she passed on some employess, the employee gossips and she notice it.

employee: She really looks like Maam Yoona

employee2: (he nods) Neh creepy....

_______________________________

Lee's Mansion

LAdy: Sir here's your medicine...(she handed the small bottle)

Minho: (get it ) koamwo (and he drink it) is Soo Bae isnt home yet?

Lady: Ne...(she nods) do you need anything else?

Minho: Ani- Thank you...(he smile)

as Soon as the lady left, he tried to call someone.

Minho: How is she doing?

Yesung: Sir....(he dont know what to say)

Minho: I bet she's with Siwon again?

Yesung: Sir...

Minho: Dont hide anymore I know she's seeing siwon behind my back..(he said it calm)

Yesung: (didnt response)

Minho: I know there's nothing to do at the office where did they go at this time?

Yesung: Ah...mam Soo Bae told me at their friend

Minho: (sigh) ok then....dont tell her I called you arasso?

Yesung: Ne...

Minho: Bye...thank you oh bye the way Happy Birthday..(he smile)

After talking to Yesung he goes to the walking closet and he remove his painting " undying love replica " and a volt revelaed he opened it and there's a jewelry box inside he gets it and walk out the walking closet and he sat o nthe bed, he opened it and a necklace and ring was to be found and those accessories was yoona's property.

Minho: (get the ring and look to it and thought) I really want you t oremember who you really are, but why there's something inside of  me is stopping me to do that and something inside of mine is hurting? whenever I saw you with him its like im jealous? am I already fall for you? (he put back the ring and he get the necklace) I need to hide this until I know my answer on my questions Mianhe......(he look out at the window) Soo Bae-ah.....wherever you are I know you are mad at me for using other people just to fill my longing for you but I cant blame her she really looks like you but I think its turning into love now.

_____________________________

At the Coffee Garden

Yoona: Thank you again....and nice to meet you all

Sungmin: Ne...hope we can have another meeting like this..

Donghae: Ne sungmin is right.

Yoona: (she smile) well im looking forward to that thing....

Jessica: (smile to yoona) nice chatting with you

Yoona: (she just smile to jessica)

Siwon: Were going now..(he look to hyoyeon who's holding haeyoung) Son....aboeji will going now I'll see you later at home (and he kiss haeyoung's forehead)

___________________________

Donghae was driving, while Jessica is sitting right next to him hugging yunhee who's already sleeping.

Jessica: Yoebo...Hara discharge herself at Hospital yesterday......

Donghae: Waeyo? is she ok already?

Jessica: I dont know too but she left this...(she get on her bag the envelope) here....the other one is yours.

Donghae: Later i'll check it.

Jessica: I cant contact her too...yoebo is she have a problem aside from her sick?

Donghae: (didnt response)

Jessica: Hmm Im just wondering why she left at the Hospital without telling for us.

Donghae: Maybe she dont want us to be worried on her.

Jessica: (just pout and look to yunhee who's sleeping and she smile) our princess is pretty isnt it? (while fixing yunhee's hair)

Donghae: Of course she is.......her mom is pretty too that's why (he smile nad give a glance to jessica)

Jessica: (look to donghae and smile) komawo...Kyungsan is handsome too just like his dad...(and she touch donghae's face)

______________________________

At the Gallery

Yoona and Siwon arrived at the office where is Yesung is waiting already.

Yoona: Mianhe....(she smile to yesung)

Yesung: No worries maam let's go now? (after bowing)

Yoona: (suddenly stop from entering to her room and she look back to yesung) wait isnt your birthday today right? (she smile)

Yesung: (he nods confused on yoona's question) waeyo?

Yoona: hmm why dont we celebrate it? (she look to siwon and Yesung)

Yesung: Ah no need....no need (he shyly declined)

Siwon: Happy Birthday to you..(he smile)

Yoona: Come on your working too hard for me (she smile) and besides this is the least I can do.

Siwon: Today is your day you need to celebrate it.

Yesung: (he smile) no need....

Yoona: Come on there's no one here at the office maybe we can celebrate it here....(she smile) I'll call some delivery ok...(she smile and enter to the office)

Yesung: She really change a lot....(he smile)

Siwon: What? (as he heard yesung said something)

Yesung: Oh..maam Soo Bae changed a lot after the accident...so is it true when a person involve in a accident he/she will going to change.

Siwon: I'll always heard she's involved in a accident what accident is that?

Yesung: (he sat back) oh...she's got involved in a car accident to Holland.

Siwon: Holland? (he ask while looking to yesung)

Yesung: Ne, their living their. I ber sir Minho really worried to her that time.

Siwon: (suddenly thought) Holand too? Yoona was there too....

Yesung: And im thankful because of that accident...wanna know why?

Siwon: (look to yesung)

Yesung: (lowered his voice) before she's really a mean person maybe because she's spoiled then after that accident when she get back here she's totally changed for a better...(he smile)

then Yoona walked out.....that's why Yesung stop telling stories.

Yoona: I already ordered...yesung you must enjoy this arasso even were just three.....(she smile)

______________________________

Yeung: Thank you very much maam for this..(yesung smile to yoona and eat his donut)

Yoona: (smile) domt mention it i owe you that's why just enjoy it arasso.....(she smile and she notice siwon is quiet) siwon?...wae?

Siwon: Ani~....(he smile and suddenly fade)

Yoona: The softdrink/soda already done?

Yesung: Ne...but dont order anymore...hehe we must drink water instead....(he will going to stand when)

Yoona: Oppa....no need i'll and get it stay here (she smile)

Siwon: (suddenly tap yoona's shoulder) let me.....(he stood up and left the two)

When siwon already out of their sight

Yoona: What happened to him? his like quiet all the time?

Yesung: I dont know too....

Yoona: (nods) ah excuse me I need to go on a rest room (she stood up)

But yoona didnt go to restroom instead she followed siwon on the pantry.

Siwon: (is zoning out while holding the pitch)

Yoona: (enter the pantry ans she found siwon is not moving) Do you have problem? (she ask)

Siwon: (snap out and look back) oh ani~ its like i feel sleepy.....

Yoona: (walk closer to siwon) are you sure? but your quiet all the time....(she smile) are you sick? (she look on siwon's face and touch his forehead) but your temp is normal (while checking herself too)

Siwon: (he put down the pitch and look to yoona)

Yoona: (confused on siwon)

Siwon: (slowly held yoona's one hand)

Yoona: (startle on siwon's sudden reaction) siwon?

Siwon: (while looking to yoona's hand) this hand....its really look likes yoona's hand where I put our wedding ring...(he look to yoona)

Yoona: (look to siwon confused) whats wrong to you? your starting again.....

Siwon: Can I hold your hand for awhile?

Yoona: If you miss your wife, im telling you im not her.

Siwon: I know but why do I feel like this?

Yoona: Siwon.....(she tried to removed her hand from siwon's hold but siwon hloding it tightly)

Siwon: Can I hug you?

Yoona: Siwon im not her.....(she said like siwon is not on his mind already)

Siwon: (hug yoona and after few seconds he release it)

Their face now is an inches away to each other when siwon kiss yoona

Yoona: (widened her eyes after few seconds she pushed siwon and slp him on the right cheek but she's kinda feel sorry for doing that to siwon) I...i told you...im not your wife...mianhe....(and she left the pantry)

_________________________________

Yoona: Yesung are you done there let's go now...(she said and she enter to her office)

Yesung: huh? oh ok....

yoona: (walked out on with her bag already) Ah..I need to go now...Minho already called me awhile ago let's go (she lied)

Yesung: But wait lets wait for...

Yoona: You wait him...I'll wait you at the parking lot (and she walk)

They encounter  theirselves

Yoona: (didnt mind to look at siwon instead she just bowed and immediately left)

Yesung: Oh siwon what's took you so long? maam soo bae needs to go home now. Mianhe for leaving this mess.

Siwon: Ani~ its ok....(he force a smile while holding the pitch)

Yesung: Bye thanks again....(he smile and leave)

_______________________________

Siwon is sitting at the sofa still thinking what happened awhile ago

siwon: (thought) her lips, hand and even I hug her why she really looks yoona.....(and he shook his head and start cleaning all the mess at the office)

_______________________________

Yesung notice Yoona is quiet looking at the window

Yesung: Ah maam im not supposed to ask this but.....what's really happened?

Yoona: (look to yesung)

Yesung: I know sir Minho didnt called you that's why you suddenly requested to go home.

Yoona: What do you mean?

Yesung: You didnt bring your phone when you go to restroom right is on your bag...and I notice too that...(he didnt finish his words)

Yoona: (smile) Ani~ dont mind me...if you think something happened between siwon and I there's none.. its just im a little bit tired already I feel too im dizzy........

Yesung: Oh..(he nods) ok...(he smile)

Yoona: (look back to the window nad thought) Why is that when he kissed me I feel that......his lips already kissed me before?

___________________________________________________________________________

yehey!! i update and im sorry for the late update I just finished my two shots fic :)

hope you like my update keke..

today is independence day in our country.. :)

hope you comment and subscribe too.. :)

i miss all of you guys especially my subscribers why your not leaving comments?

boom!!! have a great day!! :)