chapter 24

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Yoona is standing at the balcony still thinking of what happened awhile ago at the office. When Minho places his hands on Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona: (gasp)

Minho: (smile) Did I scare you?

Yoona: Ani~ (she smile)

Minho: What are you thinking? (he walk beside yoona and hold the trail)

Yoona: (look at the beautiful view of the city and sigh) im just thinking the gallery...

Minho: you want to plan something?

Yoona: Hmm none (sigh) actually its not the gallery that im thinking of...

Minho: Then what? (he said as he turn around and look to yoona)

Yoona: (she bite her lip) im still con fused about my past...

Minho: (changed his expression)

Yoona: Dont get mad...ahhmm its like half of me is still looking for the pieces of me its hard to explain but its like  some pieces of me are still missing its like im not fully complete after all....

Minho: Your just over thinking... i already set your mind back right why are you still confused?

Yoona: I dont know... sometimes some of the happenings that happening to me is like its already happened some of the places that i always visit its like i already went there and...

Minho: Stop it.. your just giving your self a burden...

Yoona: That is how i feel

Minho: Then forget it....

Yoona: How if its still keep on appearing in my mind?

Minho: It will not going to appear if your not thinking about it... tell me i know Mr. Choi is something related here..

Yoona: (look to minho)

Minho: I know that look its almost the answer...

Yoona: (sigh)

Minho: I think the better idea here is you should not meet him anymore...

Yoona: (immediately look to minho)

Minho: Because when we met him you always like that...i think that would be better.

Yoona: What's with your idea.. how shoul i avoid him if he is working at my office?

Minho: Then I will replace you... you stay here as my housewife

Yoona: Then how about the foundation? youll be working on the same institute?

Minho: Yes I will...

Yoona: Minho... its nothing about siwon... its just...its just im still confused

Minho: Your not getting my point yoebo... dont give yourself a burden about your past i already set your mind back why your so michievous?

Yoona: Yes I get it but..

Minho: No but... i dont want an argument with you let's sleep now...

Yoona: Minho...

Minho: You know what... stop calling me by my name im your husband... didnt i tought about that?

Yoona: (slightly nods) mianhe...

Minho: (he gulp and look to yoona) let's sleep now...

Yoona: Arasso...

Minho: Stop thinking and thinking your stressing yourself and your mind. (and left)

________________________

Donghae is reading the letter that Hara wrote for him

Dear Hae,

              Im sorry if i left without saying a words its just i dont want to make a problem between you and jessica im sorry for doing such things before i was so blessed that i met you again and your wife and but the guilt is haunting me everytime i saw her and she's always nice to me its like my own guilt is eating me so i need to go far away for you and to your family to sart a new beginning and yes im a sick person dont worry to much im planning to go back to japan and to deliver the news to my family i guessed while your reading this im already at the plane, i do have a lot of plans before my life end up so soon i want to eat japchae at the seashore, to go hiking, watch movies and so on i want to enjoy my life before i ended up lying in a bed and waiting my time. my life was miserable am i that really bad? well maybe yes im sorry for everything and thank you for everything that you have done to me im taking my last goodbye to you always take care and always love your family until here bye.

HARA

after reading donghae folded the envelope and look up at the sky avoiding not to cry.

Jessica: You dont need to stop that... you can cry if you want.

Donghae: (look back) oh your there...

Jessica: (she smile as she walk near to donghae) i already hara's note i feel so sad for her...

Donghae: (he force a smile) but we need to accept it...

Jessica: Yeah that way better...

Donghae: Did the kids already sleeping?

Jessica: Yes...that's why we need to sleep now, you have work tomorrow.

Donghae: Yeah..its better.. come on let's go inside...(he place his arm on jessica's shoulder)

Jessica: Ne...(she smile)

______________________________

Siwon is drinking wine while thinking of what happened awhile ago and he snap out when Haneul pulled out his polo sando

Haneul: Appa....

Siwon: Waeyo?

Haneul: Are you going to the family day?

Siwon: Of course I am.. my princess will going to do a performance right?

Haneul: Neh..will you please take Jessica imo or Hyoyeon imo as my mother?

Siwon: I will talk to them to be a proxy to your omma (he smile and caress haneul's hair) why your still awake?

Haneul: Because I cant sleep... (she pout)

Siwon: (put down the glass and carried haneul to his lap) are you thinking something?

Haneul: (shook her head)

Siwon: Oh..maybe your omma is thinking about you that's why you cant sleep...

Haneul: Jeongmal? she's thinking me?

Siwon: Neh...(he nods) she feels sorry that she cant attend to  your family day....

Haneul: Then appa why your still awake?

Siwon: I cant sleep either... at the same time im thinking your omma...(he pinched haneul's cheek)

Haneul: She's thinking about you too...maybe she cant sleep at the heaven because your thinking her... (she giggle)

Siwon: (he smile and kissed haneul's forehead) maybe... but angels didnt need to go on sleep they need to guard us..

Haneul: So omma is with us?

Siwon: Ne... you can talk to her like what we always did to God

Haneul: Really? i want to talk to her appa can I?

Siwon: You can always talk to her as much as you like... (he smile)

Haneul: (she smile and look around) omma... i miss you a lot... can you please go to our family day just to watch my performance with my classmates? please.......... i know when the wind strike me during my performance that's you..(she smile)

Siwon: (smile)

Haneul: Appa..omma will come there i talked to her...

Siwon: (nodded)

___________________________

Yoona cant sleep she thinking about siwon and the one that happened awhile ago its keep on repeating on her mind that she cant go on sleep there's a lot of thing that comes to her mind when it comes to siwon there goes his friends, works, even places, and lastly his family that everytime she thinks it its like she attached to them.

Yoona: (rolled to another side of bed and face the window and thought) why? that's the only question always sinking whenever i think about siwon...(and she sigh)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAAAAH im really sorry!! for super duper mega late update.. :D

im super busy!!!! but anyway thank you for not unsubscribing... :D

dont forget to leave comments arasso :D

im planning to end this so soon like my deadly foe so i can start with my next fic :)

thank you all.... keep safe always...

and yeah have you seen YoonWon pics at the Sm Town? together with their Son SUHO haha :D

YOONWON IS BACK!!!!!