Chapter 3

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

 

Donghae: I told you already....

Hara: (walk in front of donghae) is there's no way to get our relationship back? (while looking to hae's eyes)

Donghae: Ani~ i love my wife, my kids, my family (he's looking seriously to Hara)

Hara: What if.....what if i give you your first kiss you experienced to mine? the one reason why you fell inlove to me...

Hara: (her hands move to donghae's face)

Donghae: Hara...(he hold both hara's hands)

Hara: (move her face closer to donghae and its just an inch away)

Donghae: (withdraw his look to Hara) Stop this....(he put hara's hand down) i told you already i love my wife and my family. (then he left and get to his car)

Hara: (left behind)

____________________________

Its already morning....

Jessica is talking to her phone while preparing breakfast.

Jessica: When you will going to fetch us here? cause if you dont then we will going to commute. kyungsan is already absent for 2 consecutive days.

Donghae: Mianhe....im just busy yesterday..but i will go there later im just a half day schedule today.

Jessica: Ok...we will wait for you arasso...

Donghae: Ne...

Jessica: Bye..take care..(she smile)

Donghae: Ne...saranghe...

Jessica: Nado Saranghe...

_______________________

Haneul: Omma can i go to boseong too?

Yoona: I want too...(she smile) but its just your appa and me only for now.

Haneul: Ok...(she pout)

Yoona: (caress Haneul's face) dont worry they'll be next time..(she smile)

Haneul: Promise?

Yoona: Of course...(she smile) go on now i dont want you to be late on your school.

Haneul: Ne...

Yoona: Hyoyeon unnie....Haneul is ready now.

Hyoyeon: Aigoo....im waiting for you let's go now (and she gave haeyoung to yoona)

Haneul: Bye omma...bye haeyoung....(she waved and smile)

When Haneul and Hyoyeon already left yoona get her phone and called someone.

Sunny: Oh Yoona wae?

Yoona: Hyoyeon and Haneul already left can you go here?...there's no one who will take care Haeyoung were going to boseong today and were going to stay there until tomorrow. dont worry your going to take care haeyoung only today.

Sunny: Oh sure...but let me finish this orders and im going to close the flowershop for the meantime.

Yoona: Thank you...

Sunny: No problem

After Some Hours siwon arrived to their House. Yoona is preparing for their things to bring.

Siwon: Aigoo...my son is so cute..(while playing haeyoung)

Yoona: (came out from the walking closet) oh your here already (while bringing some of siwon's clothes)

Siwon: Yeah...(he stood up from kneeling and walk closer to yoona and give her a peck on the lips)

Yoona: Did you eat already? (she get haeyoung from the trolly and put to the bed)

Siwon: Yup...(while removing his necktie)

Yoona: Did seohyun agree on your request? (and she left haeyoung playing)

Siwon: (after removing his tie and polo and left with his sando he jumped to the bed where is haeyoung playing) boo.....(he chuckle and he play together with haeyoung) appa is here...let's play....

Yoona: (is watching the two and she smile while preparing)

then the doorbell rings.

Siwon: Oh....did you invited someone here?

Yoona: Ne...i think its sunny (and she left siwon and haeyoung)

______________________

Yoona: Sunny!!..(she smile)

Sunny: So where is your handsome son?

Yoona: He's inside with his appa..come in...

Sunny: Oh ok...(she smile)

_____________________

When Yoona and Sunny are walking going to the Sofa siwon carrying Haeyoung goign down to the stairs.

Sunny: Waaahh...kyeopta...(she run towards to siwon) Annyeong Haeyoung-ah..(and she gets haeyoung to siwon) sunny bunny is here..

Yoona: Please take care of him arasso...when hyoyeon is here already you can leave him to her.

Sunny: Ne...(and she sat to the sofa while playing the kid)

Yoona: So we were going to prepare now. (and she went back to the bedroom)

Siwon: Your not greeting me huh? (he said to sunny)

Sunny: (and she grinned) mianhe....its because of haeyoung...annyeong haseyo siwon-sshi.....

Siwon: (he smile)

Yoona: Siwon...your not going to prepare?

Siwon: Oh...mianhe...(he look to sunny) im going now.

Sunny: Ne...

________________________

Yoona: Look at your collar...(she fix siwon's collar)

Siwon: Komawo..(he smile and hold yoona's hands) are you really my wife?

Yoona: What kind of question is that? of course I'am..(she smile)

Siwon: (he look to yoona in a " owws expression ")

Yoona: (she smile) Happy anniversay....you want me to greet you right?

Siwon: Yes and where's my present?

Yoona: Were going to Boseong that's my gift remember your last visit there was when you met haneul there and yet you dont know that she is your daughter.

Siwon: Yeah..is that only?

Yoona: (nodded)

Siwon: (pout) how about a thing?

Yoona: (shook her head)

Siwon: Ok....(and he pout again)

Yoona: Ah....(she smile maliciously) You want a kiss?

Siwon: (suddenly grinned and move closer to yoona)

Yoona: (she kissed siwon on the lips)

Siwon: (kiss back)

After some seconds they heard a knock on the door and it resulted them to stop from their moment.

Yoona: Wae?

Sunny: Yoona....haeyoung is crying.

________________________

Yoona opened the door

Sunny: He's not stopping from crying i dont know why....

Yoona: (she gets haeyoung) wae? are you hungry?

Sunny: (notice siwon inside scratching his head)

After some minutes Yoona and Siwon is now ready for leaving

Sunny: Bye...oh haeyoung say goodbye to omma and appa...(she guided haeyoung to wave)

Yoona: Bye....

Siwon: (start the engine) Bye....

_______________________________

 

Siwon: Waahhh... i like the smell of the green tea glad to be back here.....(looking for the entire fields of green tea)

Yoona: Me too......(she smile)

Siwon: Happy anniversary...(he smile and kissed yoona on the lips)

_______________________________

At the Office

Kyuhyun: Oh sungmin your late..(he look to his wrist watch) its already 1pm.

Sungmin: Its because of my Hang over...my head is aching awhile ago i cant stand properly that's why.

Kyuhyun: Tsk....tsk....

Sungmin: (notice donghae)

 

Donghae is thinking at his table when sungmin enterrupt him...

Sungmin: How is it? (he smile maliciously)

Donghae: (he look to sungmin worriedly)

Sungmin: (got confused) wae? did something happened? (he ask almost whispering)

Donghae: Let's not talk here....

_________________________

Sungmin and Donghae are talking at the rooftop.

Sungmin: Mwo? she still love you?

Donghae: Ne...she tried to kiss me last night

Sungmin: Did you kiss her?

Donghae: Of course not!! (he immediately respond)

Sungmin: Good...

Donghae: I dont want to blame you...(he hissed while looking at the view) but eotokke? what if we meet again? (he look to sungmin worried) Aish if you didnt invite me there....

Sungmin: I thought you dont want me to blame?

Donghae: Yeah...yeah...but aish....(he shook his head)

_______________________

Donghae is driving and its like he's thinking when his phone ring.

Donghae: Yoboseyo..

Jessica: Where are you now?

Donghae: Im on my way now.

Jessica: Oh....drive carefully arasso.

Donghae: Ne....

_______________________

Hyoyeon enter the Choi House with groceries.

Sunny: Oh your here already..(she smile) i prepare lunch did you eat already?

Hyoyeon: Wow cheongmal? good then im hungry already. where is Haeyoung? (while putting down her groceries)

Sunny: He's sleeping at their room

Hyoyeon: Ok...did you close the shop?

Sunny: Ne...since your here already im going to leave you now.

Hyoyeon: Wait...im going to fetch haneul later how about haeyoung?

Sunny: (she think) Oh yeah....then fetch haneul then when you got home then ill be leaving.

then sunny's phone ring.

Sunny: Oh seohyun

Seohyun: Can you go with me today? (while typing)

Sunny: What time? and where?

Seohyun: After my work i think 5pm im going to the grocery store. please....

Sunny: Wait....(she cover her phone) Hyoyeon-ah what time will haneul out?

Hyoyeon: (while eating) 4pm...

Sunny: Ah..ok...oh seohyun ok sure let's meet 5: 30 pm its ok to you?

Seohyun: Oh sure. kamsahamnida.

____________________

At the Boseong....

Kyungsan: (playing at the yard)

Donghae: Kyungsan-ah!!!...(he smile)

Kyungsan: Oh!! appa!!..(he run toward to donghae)

Donghae: How are you? (he carried kyungsan)

Kyungsan: Im fine..(he smile and shout) Omma!! appa is already here...

Jessica: (came out from the house with Yun Hee) im glad you arrived safe here...(she smile)

Donghae: (he kiss jessica on the lips) did you miss me?

Jessica: (pout) Ne....

Donghae: (smile) aigoo...our yunhee is more cuter now....(he put down kyungsan and get yunhee from jessica) did you miss appa?

Jessica: Did you eat already?

Donghae: Ani~ (he smile) anyway is haraboji is there?

Jessica: He's sleeping but he knows that your going here...come in and eat. kyungsan..let's go inside..(she waited kyungsan and hold kyungsan's hand and they go inside)

____________________________

 

Seohyun and Sunny at the Grocery store while seohyun is grabbing a lettuce.

??? : Seohyun-ah??

Seohyun: (look to the man and surprise) Oppa?!!

Yonghwa: Seohyun-ah...ho..how are you?

Seohyun: Im fine...ah..sunny he is yonghwa my childhood friend...

Sunny: Annyeong... (she bow)

Yonghwa: Annyeong....(he bow)

Seohyun: Ah...sunny let's go now.. i forgot i have something to do...(she force a smile)

Sunny: As in now?

Seohyun: Ne...come on..yonghwa oppa... were going now. (and he dragged sunny)

Yonghwa: Seo....

___________________________

 

Siwon and Yoona are walking to their favorite place in boseong the "Love Tree" the only place in boseong who witness the undying love of their grand parents that passed down to them.

* i just gave a name on the tree kekeke

Siwon: Im just happy we had our own time now...(he smile)

Yoona: Yes... .same here... 

They are both stop when they reach on the tree.

_______________________

Yoona: I just want to experience this before i leave (she smile)

Siwon: Yah....(he look to yoona confused) your just going to holland but you sounded youll never go back...

Yoona: Its the sound like that for you? (she ask disbeliefing while looking to siwon and look up to tree as if searching one thing there and spoke) I dont know but......(she think and look to siwon and shook her head) i spoke it out of my control.

Siwon: Dont say like that again arasso?

Yoona: (she smile) why? did i scare you? (she teased siwon)

Siwon: Of course... i am!!.....come here.....(he pulled yoona and hug her tightly)

 

PREVIEW 4

Sunny and Seohyun are talking

Sunny: Who is he?

Seohyun: He is my childhood friend

Sunny: Yeah i know but why you look so pale when you meet him awhile ago?

Seohyun: (sigh) He is my first love and we dont have a formal break up.

Sunny: Mwo?!!

_______________________

Jessica: Yoebo? is there something bothering you?

Donghae: Ani~ (he force a smile)

Then donghae's phone ring. jessica grab it because hae is driving.

Jessica: (look to the screen confused) Anonymous??

Donghae: (look to jessica immediately) dont answer it...

Jessica: (also look to donghae) wae?

Donghae: (back his look to the road) just dont answer it...

Jessica: (look back to the phone)

_________________________

Yoona and Siwon are standing at the balcony of the house, siwon is backhugging yoona, they are only covered by a blanket.

Yoona: The view here is so nice eventhough its already dark.

Siwon: But your more beautiful than that....(he smile)

Yoona: (smile and leaned her head to siwon's cheek)

Siwon: (hug yoona tightly he kiss yoona's upper head and rest his chin on yoona's shoulder)

END OF PREVIEW 4

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello there? keke how's my update so far?

feel free to subscribe and to comment.. :)

thank you i hope you enjoyed it...

 

kekeke i liek the last part of preview where siwon and yoona are only covered by a blanket... hahaha

i just added some romance things here because they already matured role here :)

and expect more romance as soon as i update kekekeke