Captured pt.2

Selection

"I WANT TO KNOW WHY NO ONE CAN ING FIND HIM! ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING FOR HIM ARE YOU JUST LAZING AROUND?!" 

Jungkook was in his office, desperately yelling at two poor officers who were trying their best to find Jimin and bring him back. 

"W-we are very sorry your highness but we've been looking for him for almost three days. The soldiers who're looking for him haven't rested properly. We're doing our best sir." One of them said.

Jungkook sighed deeply. Jimin was gone for three day. THREE DAYS and he was nowhere to be found. They looked everywhere and couldn't find him no matter what. He wanted to go look for him himself. But being the freaking Prince and all kind of prevented him from doing that. He ruffled his hair and looked at the two soldiers still standing in his office looking like two kids being scolded for breaking something. He smiled the saddest most fake smile he ever smiled.

"Alright, you guys should get some rest, get some food and we'll continue the search in the morning okay?"

"Yes sir!" They both saluted and left the room, probably to do as they were told.

Jungkook sighed for the hundredth time that day. He had to find Jimin, he just had to! 

He decided that staying in his office isn't going to help him find Jimin. And sulking and stressing about it wasn't helping either. He came to a decision and walked straight to his room, fastly but quietly.

 

Jimin woke up with a headache. He assumed that it was because of the drug they gave him the day before. He slowly sat up and looked to his left. There, on the nightstand, there was a pill and a glass of water. Looking at the table in the middle of the room, he saw more food then he could possibly finish. 'why are they taking care of me?' he thought, 'shouldn't they put me in a cell? In handcuffs? Not give me enough food?' he was absolutely confused. 

He didn't have enough time to give that thought more time cause his stomach suddenly growled an he got up to get freshened up and then get some food. After taking a shower, he left the bathroom with a towel around his waist since he had no other clothes. But when he looked at the chair next to his bed, he found a pair of black jeans a black t-shirt and a pair of new underwear. He put them on and approached the table so he could get some food into his system. He ate, but didn't really taste the food. He missed Jungkook, he didn't want to be here, he was scared. He felt the tears rise up as he finished eating. But he promised himself that he wouldn't cry because of the damn rebels. He thought about Jungkook's hands around him hugging him and his soothing voice saying "breath love, I'm here for you. Forever." Only that Jungkook wasn't here, he was alone. With hostile people, who could potentially kill him. He sighed, taking a deep breath. He got up and looked around. He spotted a speaker in the corner. 'why is there a speaker here?' he thought. He went to it turning it up and letting the soft music play for a few moments while he just listened. When he relaxed enough, he started moving his body to the gentle melody. He felt his mind being set free, his body and soul are one. 

Dancing has always been his escape from everything. So now, it was not different. After what felt like twenty minutes, but was actually two hours, he stopped dancing feeling more calm. He didn't mind the sweat that was getting cold on his body, or the way his legs' muscles hurt. He liked that feeling. He smiled a little, feeling somewhat relaxed. That was until he heard the door unlock slowly. He run into the bathroom quickly and hid there. He heard people walk in, whispering to each other. It was quiet for a moment until there was a loud knock on the bathroom's door. 

"Ya, you in here?" He heard someone yell.

He didn't respond to that.

"You being so loud and probably scares the out of him, you dumb dumb." The second voice said.

"Wha-"

"Hello there Jimin? My name is Hongjoong, I promise you we have no weapons, we just want to make sure you're alright."

Jimin was silent for a few more moments.

"Why should I believe you?" He said suspiciously. "You kidnapped!"

"We did, but we also have you food, shelter, clothes. If we wanted you dead we would have killed you by now, don't you think?"

Jimin thought about it. He was right. Had they wanted him dead they would have killed him already. What could they possibly want from him then?

He slowly unlocked the door and looked at the two who were standing in front of him. The tall guy, was the one who kidnapped him, Jimin remembered his face from the night before. The other one, was shorter and Jimin couldn't recognize him. He assumed the shorter one was Hongjoong since the tall one had a deeper voice.

"W-what do you guys want?" Jimin asked.

"Gloss sent us to make sure you're okay." The tall one said.

"Yes this quite concerned with your well being." Hongjoong said. "Oh, by the way,this is Mingi. You probably remember him from last night."

"Last night? Oh, you mean when you kidnapped me? Yeah, I think I can remember that."

Hongjoong smiled at him softly. 'hes a faisty one's he thought to himself, 'no wonder Gloss likes him'.

"Jimin, how about we'll sit down and talk?" Hongjoong said.

"What do we have to talk about exactly? We're not friends that I have something to tell you."

"Oh, I just thought you'd like to know some things."

"Like what."

"Hongjoong maybe-" Mingi started saying but was cut off by Hongjoong.

"I already spoke to Gloss and he said we should tell him cause he might understand." Hongjoong said looking at Mingi.

"Alright then."

"I'm sorry I'm confused." Jimin said. "What do you want to explain to me exactly?"

"Don't you wanna know why you're here? Who are we? And what we fight for?"


 

To be continued…...