Captured

Selection

When jimin woke up that day it wasn't because of the soft sound of Seonghwa cleaning what was already clean. Or the gentle giggles coming from Wooyoung after San made him laugh. No, he woke up to the sound of his balcony doors behind slammed open, and people coming inside. They did not try to be discreet, nor did they try to be quiet. 

Jimin pretended to be asleep in hopes that they would leave him alone, whoever they were. That, however, did not matter for the people who were inside his room roaming through his stuff. He heard one of them walk to his bedside. Jimin tried to make it look like he was sleeping, trying his best not to shut his eyes too strongly. He heard the man speak in a low voice. 

"He seems to be asleep, so taking him will be easy."

Jimin shook a little. Take him? Take him where? Were they kidnappers? Will they kill him? A million questions were running through his mind, and the longer the men stayed quiet, the more stressed he got. 

"Alright, I'm sure the boss would be happy that the mission went well and smoothly. Now, grab him by the legs while I tie his arms." 

Jimin could practically feel the men coming closer. Just before a hand touched his ankle, he kicked and sat up. He looked at all of them. He did not recognize any of them, they looked young, around his age and wore all black with masks covering their faces. They were stunned by his sudden attack, and were frozen for a few seconds, both sides just measuring each other. 

"W-who are you? What d-do you want?" jimin asked shakily.

The men looked at each other, unroll the bigger one of them spoke. 

"That doesn't concern you, we have a mission to bring you to our leader and we will. By force if we'll have to." they didn't come closer though, and gave Jimin a chance to choose. 

Jimin looked at them. There was no guarantee that he would survive with them. They did not say that he'd be safe had he decided to go without a fight. He looked at the bigger one, assuming he was somewhat of a leader, while the actual leader was gone. 

"I will not go with you. You have no right to break into the palace and demand that I come with you cause your leader asked you to bring me." He said bravely, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Alright then, you leave us no choice." He looked at his left to the people who were standing there. "Grab him."

In two seconds they were near his bed. He didn't even get a chance to yell for help cause they covered his mouth with fabric that smelled funny. Making everything turn black. He didn't feel when they tied his legs and arms. He didn't feel when they carried him down the balcony. And he didn't feel that they put him in a car heading to their headquarters. 


 

Jungkook paced in his room, running his hand through his hair every few seconds. Jimin was gone. He didn't know who, he didn't know why and he barely knew when. He was furious, absolutely filled with rage. But beyond that he was worried sick, he didn't know where Jimin was or by who or what for. For all he knew, Jimin could have already been dead. He chose not to go down that road. All he knew was that he had to get Jimin back as soon as possible. They decided to keep the news from the press and the citizens. But they did inform his family who was on the way to the palace. When Jungkook imagined his first meeting with Jimin's parents, he did not think this kind of meeting. Where everyone is working and anxious about the well being of one precious human. A soldier walked in the door. 

"Are there any news?" the Prince asked hopeful. 

The soldier shook his head and the Prince sighed, running his hand through his hair for the millionth time. 

"We did however find out where they got in. The came through his balcony doors since we found marks on the rail."

"That's not helpful enough. How did they get through the guards? Why did they take him? WHO took him? Where?"

"I'm sorry highness, but we have not yet found answers to all those questions. We will keep looking for him." he bowed and left the room. 

"Please be okay Jimin, you have to be. You're my future, and what would my life be without my future?" Jungkook mumbled to himself. 

 

When Jimin woke up it was dark. He was in some kind of a box with holes so he could breathe. His head hurt probably the side effects of the drug they used on him, and his mouth dry. He heard voices arguing outside the box. 

"..it was what you asked for boss."

"No it was not!  You were suppose to kidnap a chosen one, yes, but not him! And I told you that only a million times." The voice got angrier. 

"What does it matter which chosen is it? The important thing is that we brought him here, and now we can act on our plan."

"That's exactly the problem! You brought the wrong person here. Picking which chosen you kidnap is important! You can't just grab the first person you see! This is why I had to go with you."

"Boss I-"

"Where is he now?"

It was silent for a few moments. Jimin assumed that was the moment the guy showed his boss the box he was currently in. Then a loud thud was heard, making Jimin jump in the box. 

"What in the name of all flying s is wrong with you?! Huh?! You can't put him in a ing box! He's not an animal!" the angry voice sounded a little familiar in Jimin's ears but he couldn't pinpoint from where. 

"Gloss you need to calm down right now. He's already here and we've got nothing to do about it."

"We need to get him back right now!"

"We can't, the palace is packed with soldiers everywhere, and they've even sent troops to find us. We can't risk everyone for this kid."

There was silence again, and Jimin tried not to breathe too loudly, so they won't know that he's awake. 

"He needs to get back to the palace, I will not let anything harm him, I made a promise."

"Alright, then we'll deal with how we're going to send him back in the morning. Right now you need rest."

"Put him in one of the guest rooms and make sure he has plenty of food and water. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes boss."

Jimin felt the box being lifted up and he was carried elsewhere. When the box was finally put on the floor, he heard the lock click and he waited a few more moments until he got out of the box. When he did he found himself in a small room, with one bed and a small table full of food and water. But he felt sick and didn't want to eat, so he walked to the bed flipping on it. He had to get out of here there was no doubt. He needed a plan, but he was tired, the drug still leaving its mark on him. And before he knew it, he was fast asleep. He didn't wake up when the door opened and someone walked in. He didn't wake up when the covers were pulled to cover his body and a hand ran through his hair in a loving gesture. He didn't wake up when a soft voice spoke up. 

"I'm sorry min, I promise I'm gonna get you back to the palace." 

He stayed to watch him for a few more moments before he left closing the door behind him. Jimin should never know that it was him all along. Jimin would never believe it anyway since he was a pure soul who believed in the best in every single person. Jimin should never know that Yoongi was the infamous Gloss, the leader of the horizons. 


 

To be continued…