Chapter 9- white linen and alcohol

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The left side of my stomach was slowly waking me up from my deep sleep-like stance. I wanted to open my eyes but the blinding white lights were preventing me from waking up.

The whole feeling was weird, I wasn't where I was supposed to be, the smell of crisp linen clothes and rubbing alcohol made me realize this

I struggled to open my eyes, but I finally saw what was happening around me. There was a anesthesia drip running into my hand and my free hand went to thick bandaging that covered the majority of my abdomen. 

Oh no.... everything was wrong, this wasn't the couch of my dorm or the bed of my bedroom

I was in a hospital

Panic took over all of my senses. I forced my brain to remember what happened before I was put asleep. All I could remember was something hard hitting my head before I was put to blackout.

But then everything occurred to me. I was cornered by someone who tried to end me. And not just for any reason......It was because that person thought that I was with....

Jungkook

It hit me hard really fast, but I didn't know how to feel. I still couldn't understand why the person chose to hurt me, and my vision was becoming blurry. Out of nowhere, small thin streaks of tears started falling from my eyes. 

I hated myself. Why was I crying? It's not like any of  this was my fault.

But I suddenly felt so weak, like I lost my purpose. I had after all lost to that guy.

" Lisa!!!! Oh my God. SHE'S AWAKE! "

Rose immediately came up to me and grabbed my right hand.

"Lisa, are you okay, does it hurt? Do you know how much we've all been worried?" said Rose like a nervous wreck.

Her eyes showed dark circles, signs that she probably didn't sleep properly the past couple of hours.

I then heard the sound of two feet running towards this room

Jennie ran up to the door and only looked at me for a second before she engulfed me in a hug

" Lisa? " she sniffed 

"Yes"

"Please don't ever leave me like this please...."
It was all silent from there. Jennie and I didn't seperate the distance between us and Rose just gripped my hand harder and placed a soft kiss on it.

The next thing was what really surprised me though

"Lisaa!!!" screamed Jisoo

" Yes unnie " 

Her soft hands touched my face and she scanned me as if checking to see if there was something written on my face.

Her soft, caring eyes quickly changed to that of anger though

"Lisayaaa!! If you or Jennie dare leave the dorm without my permission during the night, I will slap you both!"

The anger in her voice quickly became quiet and sad

"Lisa, do you know how much you scared the heck out of us? We were all prepared for the worst" she said through her tear stained cheeks and a cracked voice.

"Jisoo, I didn't want any of this to happen" I said. My voice was starting to tremble to. This was too much for all of us. I started to realize how lucky I was to have these sisters. We had gone through countless struggles and achievements, happy and sad moments, ups and downs. 

But what made us strong was that we went through everything together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter