Chapter 5- I just want to go home

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I'm finally on chapter 5..... Writing this series is so much fun! Since I'm still new to writing stories if you guys can give me feedback or even suggestions, it would be really helpful when I write more chapters in the future. Thx for reading this!...

___________________________________________________

I swear Taehyung wouldn't stop looking at me even after I talked to their manager and told them my situation. To be honest none of them would stop looking and I saw J-Hope choke on his Sprite when he saw me. To be honest I wasn't surprised- I probably looked like a crazy girl who came out of a flood asking for help. I just awkwardly bowed to them so I didn't seem disrespectful.

 

One of the BTS staff took my hand and lead me somewhere.

 

"Here's the restroom and here is a hairdryer and an extra set of clothes for you to change"

 

"You really don't have to do this mam, but thank you for considering;"

 

"No I think you should go dry yourself and come back. You seem really wet, I would take a warm shower if I were you and change into these clothes"

 

"I probably wouldn't need the shower but I'll change the clothes. Thanks for helping. I owe you big time" I said gratefully.

 

"Your welcome miss" said the dresser and went back to the hall, leaving me in the women's staff room.

 

I looked in the mirror to see how I looked after that storm. My face wasn't as terrible as I thought- Jennie's makeup really paid off, although my hair was still a mess. But there was another thing that was bothering me- my shirt. It was really close to my torso and I was annoyed by the fact that I didn't bother to loosen it up. There was nothing that I could do about it now so I just I just gratefully changed into the new set of clothes the dresser gave me. 

 

It was a khaki green shirt and pant, that was loose and comfy. It was exactly what I needed after a cold expedition outside. I took the blow dryer and put the speed at high, taking in all the warmth that was coming from it. 

 

 I can tell you that it felt amazing to sit there with the dryer after spending time in that gruesome cold weather. I started blowing the warm air to my head, arms, torso, everywhere where I was feeling cold and needed some warming up. 

 

If it weren't for the watch in my hand I would totally lost count of time and spent an hour with that hair dryer. I finally turned it off and started combing my hair with my fingers even though it wasn't amazing at fixing up the mess that was on my hair. 

 

I started thinking about what I would do if I were with my unnies right now. I could've gossiped about new things with them and finished practicing that new choreography. 

 

So long on meeting that cute choreographer.

 

"Hyung what did she say to you"

"She didn't say anything she was very tired"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter