Chapter 16- Shadow and Ego

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my readers :) I 👋hope y'all are doing well amidst this new crisis, I've been locked up in my room all day barely getting any exercise so I'm not feeling so great... School is shut down for another two weeks over here, and although I usually wouldn't complain, I really want to go out and see my friends😭....I'm here to add another chapter to my long abandoned story...hope you enjoy 😃

_________________________________________________

That stare

Those eyes

Those hands

That smirk

That grin

It haunted me all night that I could barely even sleep. I am not some girl to go awestruck after some cute boy acknowledges my existence and have a goofy grin on my face for the rest of day, while I rewind the events again an again when I'm alone in the bathroom. To be honest, I would consider myself to the least feminine in terms of having the confidence to talk to a cute boy and flirt with him because all my friends know that a ttttttyyyyyyyy passionate kiss scene from twilight is all that is needed for me to wet my pants.

Still, something about that encounter,  the strangness of it, the almost tangible moment of awkwardness and passion, the realization that I had never been that close to him

It hit differently.

I groaned at the thought and pushed my pillow on my face so that I could choke myself to unconsciousness and forget everything and go to sleep.

For what seemed like 40 minutes I closed my eyes not thinking about anything untill I felt something cool near my thigh and when I touched it, it felt wet. 

Holy Lisa did you wet yourself? For heaven's sake no one told you to watch that Edward and Bella making out scene in breaking of the dawn before you went to bed!

I got out of my bed in awkward embarrassment and went to the bathroom to change myself. As I came back to my bed in shorts to continue my disturbed sleep, I realized that Jisoo unnie who was sleeping right next to me wasn't there any more....

I was pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating, because I clearly remember Jisoo and I getting drunk and making  weird jokes about guys who would make cute vampires (I swear she wouldn't stop saying Teddy ) and said that she wouldn't care if he took her to his room and gave her a vampire hickey (she said some other weird stuff but I'm just going to say that it was her drunk mind coming up with the stories from fanfics), and that was the point where I knew she was super drunk so we went to bed without going further.

I heard a small notification bell coming from a phone and realized Jisoo left hers here. I read the notification without much thought and it said "are you asleep?"

Um considering the fact that it was 3:26 am and that no one ever texts her that late I concluded that this text was from someone who texted her alot. I patiently waited for 3 minutes untill this mystery person sent her another text : "Are you free now?

I didn't know if I should go find Jisoo and tell her about this person who was texting her or keep it to myself. 3 seconds later a third text read : " The moon is shining bright today and its a constant reminder of a person whom I was lucky enough to meet 💜♥️💘"

I would be dumb at this point if I didn't understand that this person and Jisoo were having a close relationship. I opened her phone out of curiosity to see if this person had anything else to say and the person was Teddy.

My first question was "Teddy like in Teddy oppa, our song producer? We haven't seen him in months. What if...."

"Lisa are you up this early?"

"Huh...uhm"

"I'm so tired Lisa, I think it was a bad idea to try drinking a big shot without any prior experience, I think I might go insane without the amount of booze in my head"

"Yeah unnie my head has been hurting real bad I hadn't seen you there..."

"Well we should both go back to sleep then" she said while engulfing me in a hug and landing on the bed with a big flop. She turned off the lights and went back to her peaceful sleep. I realized that when  corners of her beautiful lips slightly turned up, the reflection her child's face from the moonlight showed no signs of worry, just bliss. I wish I could be as happy and beautiful as her sometimes, her innocent face really does something to comfort you.

"Lisa, are you not going to sleep?"

I gave her a smile and told her I will. Just when I was about to close me eyes, I saw the bright light that comes on your phone when your about to get a notification on your phone. I still pretended like I was asleep but saw that Jisoo turned around and had a confused expression on her face. After a couple of seconds, of seriously texting someone on her phone, she got off the bed, without saying anything.

"Jisoo, what happened?"

And in the most "unsuspicious" voice she said "I realized that I can't sleep anymore so I'm going to start on my early morning exercise"

"Unnie, are you telling me that your gonna start exercising at 3:15 am. Stop joking and come back to bed"

I kinda saw that she got really nervous so she gave me a couple of excuses and a forced smile on her face, something she does when she became really nervous.

"Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter