Chapter 4.....the drama starts

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why did life have to be so hard on me?

I tried opening up my phone again to see if I could call someone but my attempt went in vain. I didn’t know what was the problem, was it because my battery was dead or because my phone was practically soaked in water.

 I asked my manager if I could walk to the building where we were supposed to go to learn our new choreography for our dance. It said that it was only a fifteen minute walk from our headquarters to the building on Google Maps. I  guessed that walking there would be an exercise and faster considering the amount of roads you have to take to reach there. 

Now Rose asked if I wanted to go in her car and me being the smarty pants said “no I think if it's better if I just walked there considering how good the weather is outside"

Guess what happened?

As I started walking there I lost track of where I was going and happened to get lost (yeah that’s what you get for trusting Google maps, someone kill me). I thought that I could make it there if I tried some other route, but that just made it worse cuz now, not only did I not know where I was, but I couldn’t see any other building either, so I know I was in some desolate area. Now add some of my crappy luck to this and its starts pouring outside (forget to check the weather- that’s what you get).

That leads to me standing here under this tree wearing nothing anything other than a black T-shirt and shorts (why did I decide not to wear my leggings today?)  while it’s raining cats and dogs.

My vision started getting blurry and I was shivering- my hair and socks were soaked in rain water and this tree wasn’t helping me out too much.

How much longer was I supposed to wait? Should I start trying to walk back to our headquarters, even though I can barely see what’s happening? Oh , my managers were probably worried sick right now.

Just when I thought god gave up on my life, I saw a car going through the road I was standing next to. What was it? A Mercedes, a Lamborghini?  , I didn’t even care anymore, there were human beings in that car and they were going to save me. 

I was about to wave my hand at them, but then a thought occurred to me. 

I didn't even know who was in the car, how was I supposed to ask for a ride? What if those people weren't good people like I thought?

I lowered my hand and went back to the tree I was standing. My life was so crappy that even that squirrel on that tree was laughing at me now. I was slowly starting to feel like I was about to faint from the cold because by now I already had 10 buckets of cold water poured on me. Just when I was going to cry for myself to make me feel better, the most unexpected happened. 

The car fricking stood there only 20 feet from where I was standing

I think it was there for 5 minutes now cuz the driver of the car started waving his hands outside the window. I took small steps toward the vehicle against my will hoping to see my manager’s face or someone I knew. 

The owner was probably tired of me walking at an ants pace because he started reversing the car and came in my direction. I knew I probably looked like a mess right now, but I really didn’t care. I attempted to pull back my hair and look through the window.

I definitely saw a person I knew, but not someone I expected. 

Now out of all the people I expected to be in that car it turned out to be the opposite of what I guessed. 

You want to know who it was?

It was fricking RM of BTS

Yeah RM of BTS.

Someone please save my soul because I think I will scream.

If that guy hadn’t asked me a question I would have fainted on the spot.

“Are you alone here?”

Haha no, there’s this tree and squirrel that’s standing right next to me

“Yes”

We exchanged a couple of glances and then he asked me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter