Chapter 2- A cup of coffee

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks ago...

“Jennie where are you now” I asked impatiently as I was desperately waiting for an answer from her on the phone. It was fricking cold as hell outside and that girl hadn’t shown up for 20 minutes. The cafe was about to close in 1 hour so I seriously didn’t understand why she was making us go at this time at night. She said it was for the thrill and to not get caught by fans.

Just when I was about to take a taxi myself, Jennie finally came jogging up to me from her car. “joesonghabnida….. too much traffic” she said as she took my hand in hers and started taking me somewhere. I didn’t bother to say anything, so I just shook my head.

We got in the cafe and found Jisoo and Chae seated on a yellow couch. Jisoo looked at me and patted at the seat next to her. Rose looked like a fricking snowman with layers upon layers of scarves and jackets on her. She looked like a happy snowman though, she was contentedly sipping from her cup and smiling at us.

“You guys didn’t bother to pick me up! You know how cold it was out there!”, I grunted as I took my seat. “We didn’t know where you were sonyeo” said Jisoo as if it was nothing outside. “Can I get a latte…..…..and macchiatto too please” replied Jennie while casually going through her phone. I sneaked at her screen to see what she was looking at. It showed the instagram symbol and a couple of pictures below it.

Who’s instagram was she checking?

It was a guy in a couple of different poses, ooooh and that guy was hot. I couldn’t see the face properly but it was the typical asian beauty, with a strong jawline and y eyes. The only thing was that he had a tan skin tone but that only made him look hotter.

Wait, wasn’t that Kai?

I always felt bad for what happened between them, Jennie seemed so happy when she was with him. He was a genuinely nice and shy guy, and a funny one for the fact. But like all idols there love didn’t last long and Jennie had to end up telling him that she wanted to stop the relationship. I still remember her crying all night for a week, her sobs could be heard through the walls, and she wouldn’t eat anything properly for a month either.

“Ooooohh, isn’t exo having their new comeback next month” said Rose with a twinkle in her eyes. Oh, she wanted to start the gossip. “Wait? You said EXO?” said Jennie. She seemed to be a little too surprised.

“I think people were saying that it was going to be an alien concept this time” said Jisoo. She pulled up a picture of the group in their new comeback.

She hogged Jisoo’s phone for 10 minutes straight and wouldn’t let any of us see the pictures.

“What the heck is EXO vs X-EXO?” she said.

Rose just shrugged. “Its something about the bad guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter