Chapter 15- dont call me an angel

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High school+homework+bad time management= a crappy chapter

I know it's been a long time since I last updated but please bare with me...it's hard when you have constant school pressure surrounding you 24/7

To my new and old subscribers: thank u for actually taking ur time for reading my weird imaginary love fantasies..luv yall

____________:)))))_______________

    “Okay you lazy bums enough sitting and start shaking those legs. Our rehearsal starts in 5 minutes, and we won’t get any extra time to use the stage cuz SBS doesn’t want to waste his precious time, so you better do it well the first time”

 

I stretched out my hand and asked Jennie to pull me up from my sitting position

 

“Mmmphh you’re very heavy…... I can’t pulll…...you up” she said while I had already gotten from my seat. She needed to get a little stronger, she was too pretty for her own good. To make it worse she was very alluring too with the curves like that.  “Good luck getting away from thirsty boys” I thought when sudden memories of what happened to Jisoo yesterday came to my mind.

 

“She’s okay now, Lisa” I told myself and shuddered away the thoughts

 

We all got to our position and our choreogarpher started playing the music. My mind zoned out everything that was happening around me and only focused on the music and the dance. My body slowly got into the beat and played to the mind of its own. If I had to bet my life on something I was good at the only thing I would choose would be dancing, because I know my dancing instincts wouldn’t let me down.

 

 As the choreo started getting trickier my heart started thumping faster, but when I started to realize that there was an audience coming, or specifically other idols, my body told me to do better. It was only dancer instincts, to engage the audience and to show off your moves. I didn’t realize at first but among the audience, even though I shouldn’t be concerned, was Jeon Jungkook himself. I felt a sudden urge to pull out the most powerful performance I could because whenever I heard his nickname “the golden maknae” I would always be in disbelief. See, no matter how talented a person is, it is only to some extent that they could flaunt their skills, because everyone knows that nobody is perfect. But his fans would always claim him to be amazing in whatever he did. I wanted to prove his fans wrong, not out of jealousy but to prove them that he wasn’t the best at everything, or at least dance. I believed that if I wanted to, I could easily beat him in a dance battle. So I was going to prove that audience that I could.

 

By the time the choreo was over, I was entirely out of breath, my chest heaving to intake oxygen. I managed to maintain my smile and the sass on my face till the end, hoping that it would hide how tired I was. I threw off my hoodie and sat next to the fan, hoping that it would evaporate all the sweat that was sticking to my body.

 

I saw that when BTS walked up to the stage,Jungkook had made an eye-contact with me. It was a very simple, unsuspecting one and he had a smile on his face. Wow, maybe he got impressed. “Good job Lisa” I thought.

 

Little did I know that his smile was no means a friendly, congratulatory one, because when he got on that stage, my jaw had dropped in astonishment and bewilderment. Not in a million years did I think someone could do a body roll so smoothly or make such quick, detailed movements with such muscular arms and legs, as if it was their second nature. I could already tell that he probably thought it was a child’s game when I had challenged him to a dance off thinking that I was probably some knucklehead who didn’t know who I was questioning. I really didn’t want to seem as if I was desperate, but my eyes were glued on to him the whole time, not willing to look at anything or anyone else.

 

When they finally finished and I decided it was about time I did something else other than stare at him, he himself had walked up to me in his sweat.

 

“I usually don’t compliment others, but I have to say, you do dance really well for a girl”

 

What was this guy trying to do, make me feel better? As if that guy did not crush my self expectations at the thing I thought I was the best at,

 

I could barely mumble a thank you before I turned around in embarrassment, hoping that I would never have to dance in front of him again. 

 

I went up to the water fountain and took in big gulps of water because I didn’t bother to go drink water with my members when he was performing.

 

I turned around and looked at her face a little confused. “Jisoo unnie why do you seem to be smiling so much, are did your celebrity crush post a new picture on his instagram, or did Mr. Kimchul say he’ll bring chicken kabobs ?”

 

When I got no reply, I gave her a small pat on the shoulder, only to get no reaction from her. Why couldn’t I see our manager holding our manger holding plastic bags, with the hotel food we ordered and why was Taehyung smiling at Jisoo like that? He pushed away Jin’s face that was blocking his view of her and kept on biting his lip for no reason. 

 

Jennie accidentally came in front of Jisoo to talk to her about the new post of Kai she saw on Instagram. This mildly annoyed him, but he walked to his right and leaned against the wall, getting an even better view of her this time.

 

 “Well, well, well guess who’s going to be the new dispatch reveal this year” I thought to myself

With Jennie and Jisoo off the list, I guessed that Rose and I will be the only ones that are single forever, well atleast I’m not alone when it comes to guys and relationships.


 

“Oh no, I am so sorry sir, I didn’t mean to, I couldn’t balance the cup of water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter