Chapter 10- the tiger is actually a mouse

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS: YG ENTERTAINMENT GIVES THEIR STATEMENT ON THE RECENT ATTACK ON LISA

As per the statement of YG Entertainment, "Lisa had not been hurt very severely, but the condition could have gotten worse if she wasn't taken to the hospital any earlier. She does have some scars, but for now [the entertainment company] is thankful that the situation hadn't become worse.

As for their concerns for assailant, [they] hope to finish the case hard, so they can get the justice she deserves"

I turned off the TV and changed into a new night gown the nurse gave me. The nurse said I still couldn't take off the bandaging on my stomach and left arm because it still needed time to heal. The doctor prepared me for the worst and said that despite doing several surgeries, there still might be a faint scar on those parts.

"Good morning Lisa" said Rose with a plate of cookies

"I know you must be really tired from the past couple of days so I made you some cookies" she said with a smile.

"Thanks Chae. Can you give pass me one right now?"

I was greatful for what she had made me. I started nibling on the cookie. Cookie.......I thought.

 It sounded familiar.......

"Ughhhhh!" I put it to the side 

"Why, do you not like it?" 

"No I'm just not hungry now chae, sorry" I said with a fake smile.

Why did this always come back to him?

I was about to start eating my Breakfast when Jisoo randomly jumped into the room "Lisayaaa! Look out the window!"

"Why"

"Just look!"

I peeked out the window and couldn't believe what I saw. There were a number of people standing outside the hospital, k- Fans, reporters, yg staff, international fans, it was all overwhelming. Some where holding posters saying "We love you Lisa" others were shouting telling me to stay strong. I wanted to go down there and tell everyone that I was fine, or at least getting better. I wanted to tell our fans how greatful we were to those who cared for us till the end. I just wanted to get out of this damn hospital. But then I remembered what my manager had told me. I sighed and went back to my bed and plopped my head on Chae's lap.

"I'm tired Chae"

"We all are Lisa"

Mr. Kimchul, our manager entered the room without any previous mention and made a quick smile before he started his announcements

"Oh no, what now?" I thought

He pulled up a chair and sat beside us

"It seems like there are a lot of jealous girls out there Lisa, who knew it would end up like this" he said with a smirk. "The police have arrested the guy and they found out that his intentions were......to end you" he said rather silently. "depending on how the trial goes, he might be sentenced to death penalty" 

It was silent for one minute

Death penalty......those words hit me hard

"But don't you worry, we have the best lawyers on our side, so we're strong"

"Until then Lisa, take care of yourself"

........................

"Oppa...."

"Yes Lisa"

"Will you happen to be going to visit.........the person"

Mr. Kimchul looked at me like I was crazy

"Ummmm...yeah we were thinking to visit him at the xcd police station"

"Oppa is it ok if I can come with you?" 

"Lisa, I think your confused. We aren't going there to talk to him, we need to get things settled"

"I know but I want to ask him some questions. Please just this once..." . There were so many questions brewing inside of me, I had so much to ask him like why he did this, what I ever did to him, was there something I did wrong to him before

 "Well okay then, but you might have to go on a wheelchair, the doctor told me not to let you walk" 

Saying this my manager left the room with a thud

I quickly gathered my stuff and let my caretaker dress me (it was rather uncomfortable but I didn't have a choice) and get me seated on the wheelchair. We exited through the back of the building and went to the car where my manager was waiting. I thanked my caretaker once again before getting in.

Throughout the ride I was constantly coming up with questions to ask when I saw him in person. As if reading my thoughts, my manager said that I would only get 5 minutes to talk to him so I needed to ask him whatever I had fast.

When we reached the place, Mr. Kimchul helped me get into the police station, pushing my wheelchair into the officer's room.  He stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter