Chapter 8- Flashing lights and sirens

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Han, how much longer do you think it will take?"

I don't know Jimin ssi, maybe another 15 minutes?

"Okay, thank you" I said and went back to checking my phone. My brain was slowly starting to lose interest on social media and my head was hurting really bad. It was a very long photoshoot today, and I wanted to go to the dorm and clear my mind out, perhaps have a drink of soju and go to sleep to take some rest. 

I scanned the tall buildings and boards with bright lights flashing outside. It was a really cold night, so at least one comforting thing was that I was in the car with the heater on. 

"Jimin ssi, do you hear something?"

"Huh?" I stammered. All I heard was the music playing on the radio.

​"​​​​Ok nevermind I must have gotten confused"

But then I heard something weird from the dark. I leaned against the window and this time I could make out something really clearly.

"Mr. Han, could you please turn to the left"

The sound became more clearer now, it was a girl, and a young girl for the fact. It sounded as if she was sobbing.

I couldn't see clearly but as we got closer I could roughly make out two figures, both girls. One laying on the ground and one sitting next to her on the side.

I immediately got of the car and started walking towards the direction of the two mysterious strangers. 

"Wait I knew these two..... That's Jennie Kim and the other one.......Is that Lisa?"

Jennie Kim's sobs grew worse by the minute.

"Lisa wake up...wake up I'm telling you, I'm so sorry for leaving you here"

She was hysterical and Ive never seen a person in so much pain.

"Jennie Kim"

She turned around in shock, her eyes got wider when she saw me. Her eyes showed suspicion, she eyed me head to toe, but once she saw that I had nothing that can hurt someone, her eyes went back to the deep sadness and hurt like it was before.

"Please help me", she muttered

I was so engrossed in Jennie that I forgot that Lisa was laying below me. Her hands were sprawled on the floor, her face emotionless. It was really dark outside, but the with the few street lamps I was able to tell that there was something dark in her abdomen region.

My heart started beating quicker and my eyes grew wider. Who was the person who did this to her?

So this is what it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter