Chapter 1- the story of my life

Love together, be with you never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations Manoban” was followed by huge thundering round of applause along with a big pat on the back. The CEO handed me a bouquet of flowers and I accepted it from her and made a bow. Everyone from YG entertainment was seated in front of me, from the chief executives to the financial managers and the staff. It was very overwhelming for me to watch all these people stand up and applaud for me, but my eyes wandered off to the very corner table of the hall where the three of them were seated.

"Thank you" I mouthed at Jisoo.

Your welcome, she smiled and said back

 The CEO proceeded to continue on to the next slide with a huge cover of my solo album.

"We are proud to announce that our artist Lisa Manoban has made incredible success with her solo album Confident and has made an  achievement that no other solo artist in the kpop industry has been able to make. Her song broke records in the Billboard Hot 100 and has topped numerous charts for 4 months in a row. We are also happy to announce that our financial position has been making huge improvements and if this continues to improve itself, our company might be able to make it back to the Big 3!"

The crowd cheered very enthusiastically and some of them even gave a couple of shouts.

" I think it is very important for all yg artists to shine in their respective areas and show their full potential when they represent themselves, so I want to wish Kim Jisoo all the best as she will be the next member to join our group of solo artists!"

All eyes turned to her and she just humbly smiled and waved to everyone.

After the CEO made a couple more announcements, the YG meeting was over and the executives congratulated me one more time before they dispersed.

I started walking towards the backstage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter