Part 2

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

I can update this story! Oh-My-Miracle~~~  I was about to update this in the afternoon, during history, in my class, acompanied by my friends, but the connection was sooooooo laaame,so I can only reply @littlegreenpompoms' comment>< Here goes :) I hope it's good><

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 in the afternoon, and Chaerin is still in the classroom, with Jiyong, Daesung, Minzy, and Dara. They are the last to go, because they were talking about a revenge that Daesung planned. They've texted Taeyang,Bom,and TOP to behave a little tomorrow. They're the top most-smart person in the group anyway.

"Let's go home, Minzy?" Dara ask Minzy to walk her home, since their home is on the same way, and Minzy always walks home, to get some extra exercise so she can keep her body fit. "But Daesung oppa is coming too~ Can he? Unnie?" Minzy hesitates to tell her plan with Daesung that afternoon. Since they've got no test tomorrow, nor practice for the group, it won't kill to just to play a few hours with her bestfriend, right?

Chaerin frowned, it's something unusual. They usually spend times together not on Monday, but on Wednesday or Friday."Why on Monday, baby Min?" Minzy blushed a little, she's too embarassed to say this, because it feels like too childlish to the others. "Because I have this new game...puzzle and coloring things to do!" she discover a good and reasonably excuse for her unnie. And Chaerin, who's already worn out for the day's lessons, just nod once, then grabbing her bag, waiting for Jiyong to come with her. Because they usually talk together after school, while walking to the bus station.  It's Monday, their parents rule: NO VEHICLE being brought BY THEMSELVES, so Jiyong can't go with his porsche, neither do the others."Jiyong-ah~ come on, let's go home, the three of them go to the other direction" Chaerin not patiently waiting for Jiyong.

"Don't be too grouchy today Chae~" he messed up with her hair, earning a shot glance."What?Scholl's out, no one will ever notice you to be this messy, and it doesn't look that bad either" 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Minzy walks beside Dara, and Daesung is in their back, laughing to both storyteller, and adding some story of himself too. "Wow, it is actually nice to walk out in the great afternoon like this! I will do this more often, dongsaeng!" Dara placed her arm in Minzy's shoulder. "Yeah, but we walk home late today, I'm going to see sunset when I'm about to enter my house." Minzy pouted.

"It's nice! I'm going to wait for the sunset on the cafe, then go to my house" Dara said cheerfully,but Daesung stops her immediately. "Dara, don't you think it's too risky?" She gives him a frowned. "I mean, isn't it too risky? People might notice you, and bad people can take advantage of you, let's drop you home first? Or do you want to come to Minzy's house? Then we can get you home after seeing the sunset"  he offers a choice. Dara thinks about it for a moment, and shook her had "Naah, maybe I should just go home, and capture the sunset with my camera"

In the corner of the street, Dara take a left, and get into the mansion on the next road. While Minzy and Daesung are keep walking straight, talking about some random stuff, about Minzy's obsession of having a puppy, but her dad won't let her. And about Daesung's hair that becoming more longer, he thinks about changing the style, but Minzy ensure him to not do that thing.

"WAAH! We arrived~" Minzy proudly pointing at the sky, that is still bright. She finally can make it home, before sunset! "Omma~I'm home!" She walks in, finding her mom is fixing the bouquet on the family living room. Smiling as she knows that her only daughter is home. "Good Afternoon, Omma" Daesung greets her, bowing and flashing his smile. "Hello Daesung. You're looking more handsome on each day, isn't he, Minzy?" Minzy's mom giving her a naughty wink. Minzy blushes and hides her face, grabbing Daesung's hand, and asking him to go to her playroom. "I baked you some cookies, I'll prepare it for you, and maid can deliver that to your room" her Mother stops her, but Minzy said "No, Omma,I'll get it myself later" Minzy drags herself, passing a few living room and some doors. And thet finally arrived in front of a single door that leads them to the long room. One mirrored wall, one coloring wall, one built in wardrobe and bookshelf, and one normal wall is covering that room. Completed with some cute sofas. Daesung put her bag in the wooden floor, while he himself walks to the coloring wall that is 1/3 done. "Is this the wall that you've been talking about?" He asks. Minzy nods in excitement.

She walks through the door, back to the kitchen to get her snacks. Chocolate mint ice cream, cookies, and 2 glassfull of hot milk. "Are you sure you don't need my help to bring the tray to your room, Miss?" Her maid asks worrily. Once, Minzy slipped in the stairs to her mother's room, and the ice cream bowl covered her whole head. "I'm fine, I can do this myself now" Minzy walks proudly. When she arrives, Daesung was seen taking a paint brush and a pallete. "Yah! Oppa! How dare you starting without me????" Minzy yelled.

Meanwhile, in TOP's house, Bom was sitting peacefully in front of his computer screen. While Seunghyun himself, is waiting for Bom in his sofa. "Bom, do you remember why are you here?" He asks, annoyed by his 'student'. Bom turn around to see Seunghyun's face. "Oh! Almost forgot" she said, and sit down in front of him. "Don't be mad Tabi" Seunghyun smiles a little while grabbing Bom's book, showing her the page that she should learn. After an hour and a half of intens studying, he calls it a day. "GAH! I don't think I can pass Chemistry!" She whined. Seunghyun pats her head. "It needs only theorytical and logical sense, Bom" 

"I'm okay with math and physics, also biology... BUT THESE?!?! " she points at her book, mad. Seunghyun helps her to get up, it's already 8 o'clock, time to get some dinner. "My mom cooked baked potato tonight" he declares."But...what about my study? After dinner, I'm getting lazier to study, what about it, Tabi?" she asked in a row. Seunghyun chuckles at his friend's act.

He insists to have dinner first, and then back to study for a few minutes, but Bom didn't have her mind on the same idea. It makes Seunghyun have to grab her by her waist, and carry her to his door. "Tabii" she whined. Seunghyun lets her down just before they walk through the door. "Eat first, then go home, we've got to get ready for Daesung's plan tomorrow" he kissed her forehead. 

Bom blushed and hide it on Seunghyun's chest. "What? Are you feeling sick?" he can feel Bom's face is on his chest, but don't know how. He just hoping that she can't hear his heartbeat that is going stronger and faster. Bom shook her head, hearing a heartbeat, and back to her normal sight.