Part 8

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

Seungri’s POV

Well, Jiyong obviously told me to buckle up,I thought he watched too many action movie. But it turns out that…HE DRIVES LIKE A CRAZY !!

“JIYONG! SLOW DOWN MAN!”

“No can’t do. We have to go to his house. Now”

I frowned at his answer, but telling the others to go to the address as soon as possible.

In about 5 minutes, we arrived at the creepily dark house. Quite nice, but. It’s dark. Should I say more? This is just creepy and weird.

“Come on Seungri, we’re going in”

“Aren’t we supposed to wait for the others?” I stumbled on my feet in my way to get out of the car.

“Wasting my time to save her. Or…should I just get it, and you wait for the rest here?”

“Wait a second. Is it just me,or you’re actually haven’t told me the plan yet?”

“I’ve got no plan. What should I say to you?”

I dropped my jaws. This guy. Is he really my friend? “We should’ve make at least a plan. This guy slipped out of our hand for the whole month, in case you forget”

“Okay. So…get someone to contact the school director to get us a private class. Ah, no, get them to plan a fundraising for our school. Yea, that kind of thing can lead us to a private class. And.. call the police..if necessary, later..and back me up” he…is…insane. But the plan is not that bad.

“Okay. I will be the back up. And I’m going to get Minzy, Daesung and Youngbae to contact the director now.”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

“I’m going to skip the story okay? Because I know you, will try to do the same thing to barge into someone’s room” I pointed at ChunYong.

He pouted, expecting something that is big from my story.

“Come on Appa. Continue!” YoungMin insisted.

“I will not tell you how I found Chaerin..because…it still…makes me sad in some way….”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

*A/N: I skip to after Jiyong confront Kibum, minus how Chaerin’s condition. I can’t stand on writing it again T__T*

Jiyong wrapped Chaerin’s body tight with his jacket,in his arm. She’s still sobbing and shaking from God knows what did Kibum to her.

“Just stay out of this, Kwon Jiyong” Kibum threatened him and try to run and hit him. Thank God Jiyong has a good reflex. He punch him hard and he landed on top of some boxes, and a candle fall, burning those boxes.

“Please don’t make me call the cops. You can run now.” Jiyong threatened back. Out of him noticing, Kibum took out a pocketknife and running to take revenge. Jiyong is too busy to notice him.

“JIYONG! WATCH OUT!!” Seunghyun just finish the last step of climbing the window behind Chaerin. Jiyong turned around to meet with a sharp pocketknife. Seunghyun throw a rose vase towards Kibum so the pocketknife only make a long wound across his lower arm, instead of his chest-heart to be exact-.

Seunghyun hopped down and pinned him to the floor, waiting for Seungri who’s now climbing up, after making sure Kibum has no company to hurt either Dara or Bom.

Bom is watching carefully, waiting for the boys to get down. “GUYS! HOW’S CHAERINNIE??!” She asked with a loud voice. And a few seconds after that, Seunghyun is hugging Chaerin, helping her way to get downstair. Upstair, it’s Seungri who’s now pinning Kibum onto the floor.

“Liking the connection that you and the floor having now?” Jiyong smirked as he kneeled to look at Kibum’s disgusted face.

“You can’t get me to the cop too” he’s still threatening. The fire is getting bigger because of the wind. “All the evidence are in the box. And now it’s on fire. You can’t sue me” he smiled.

Jiyong thinks for a few seconds, before decides the important thing. “Your fingerprints on Chaerin’s stuff, and my phone”

“You’ve got no phone anymore. I throw it earlier, you can’t get me, Jiyong” he scoffed. “In fact, I’m the one who can sue you and your friends of attacking me”

“How come? Jiyong is hurt by your pocketknife” Seungri asked, now sitting comfortably on top of Kibum’s body.

“That’s self defense”

Jiyong thinks and thinks and thinks more. “Next time, we’ll get you. Now….let’s put the pocketknife here” he said as putting the pocketknife on top of a barrel, “and tied you up here” he helped Seungri tying him to the pole, 1 meter way from the barrel.

“Bye now” Jiyong and Seungri left the place.