Part 7

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

A/N: I'm not really proud of this chapter, because my mind is on the next 2 chapter. This is like..the bridge (?) 

 

Jiyong just got home from his dinner, and already in his boxer. Ready to relax and then get some sleep for tomorrow. Before his phone started to ring.

“Yoboseyo?” he picked it up.

“Jiyong-ah! Have you seen Chaerin?” From the other side, Mrs.Lee is asking him in a worried tone. And the aura is different now. Jiyong took a peek on to his clock and can tell that it’s already that late. 12 p.m.

“I did see her this afternoon Omma. But I don’t know where she is right now”

“Omo omo what should I do. Where’s my baby girl…..”

Jiyong is getting worried now, “I promise I will find Chaerin and bring her straight home, Omma” Right after that, he calls all of his friends, and make them all gathered in his room in 15 minutes.

Dara and Minzy are already on their pjs, while Bom doesn’t have time to change, so with the short and tank top, he used TOP’s jacket to warm her up. And the boys are all underdressed, and some are having puffy eyes. Like Daesung and Seungri.

“What’s the urgent meeting is all about, Jiyong?” Daesung rubbed his eyes and leaned on Jiyong’s couch.

“Chaerin isn’t home yet” Jiyong declared, and all of them are wide-eyed. No more sleepy face, they’re all awake.

“We HAVE to find her now!” Bom grabbed everyone’s arm downstair to get started looking for her.

“Bom unnie, but.I have something to tell you…” Minzy eyed Daesung, and after she gets a nod, she continues, “Me and Daesung Oppa are with her this afternoon. But then Oppa got a text message from Jiyong Oppa, telling us to go home because Chaerin is with him, and going home with him too”

Jiyong seems so confused. “I was with her, but then she said she’s going to meet you guys. I accompany her till we arrived in front of the café.

“Dae. What’s the number?” Youngbae asked before anything worse can happened. They don’t need drama at this time.

“It has 563 as the ending. Your number Ji” Youngbae showed Jiyong Daesung’s phone.

“Omg…But I left it here to get it charged! That’s why I called you guys with my other number” Jiyong pointed to his small table that has cable but no phone. “Where’s my phone?!”

“And since when you let your window opened? Getting some air?” TOP mocked him.

“NO! I closed them before I leave my room!” Jiyong is now mad.

“I know what’s going on…..” Dara makes a conclusion. And right after that, they all stormed to the cars, to find Chaerin.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Dara and Youngbae are heading to school. They’re going to search for Chaerin there.

“Where is Kibum’s hideout?” Dara took her flashlight before sneaking inside the school.

Youngbae is second to enter the school hallway after giving the backpack to Dara. “The gym locker maybe? He’s one of the baseball team right?” he asked.

“…Maybe? Omo I know nothing about that guy but Chaerin fell in love with him!! I’m such a bad friend” Dara dragged her feet to follow Youngbae to the gym locker.

Meanwhile, TOP and Bom are searching in the park. Parks. Because they go from one park to another. And Daesung is with Minzy, strolling the department store which is almost closing.

“Oppa. I’m not feeling good about this..” Minzy walked side by side with Minzy.

“Me too. It’s all because of my fault. Don’t you think?”

“I don’t think so Oppa. Well, it’s all our fault. If only we realize that Jiyong Oppa’s number has changed for the whole day….” Minzy stumbled on her feet and fall in front of the café’s mirror.

“Mingkki-ah. Please be caref..what’s on your forehead?” Daesung helped Minzy to get up and found sticker sticked on her fringe. Daesung pulled it off and got surprised by it. “It’s Jiyong and Chaerin?” then he call him.

“Ji, I found a sticker of you and Chaerin?....Ok….In front of the café that me and Minzy went to…..” a long silence before Daesung hang up.

He shook his head, “we need to find a location that is perfect for kidnapping here” 

“Maybe inside the store!” Minzy idea is kinda creepy. “What movie did you watch last night?” Daesung rolled his eyes.

“Baby geniuses”

“Now I know why you suggested the closed store”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Seungri drives Jiyong crazy by keep muttering about finding Chaerin in a more secured area. They’re now passing through some old buildings where only few of them are out. “Come on, I’m scared, you know”

“So am I. But we need to find her now” Jiyong grumbled and take a left, “Hey, do you know this man’s house? Apartment? Any place that he could crash right now?”

“Well, I know someone who knows” Seungri pull out his cellphone and typed something. “Come on, hurry up!”

“Be patient~” Seungri sang, still waiting for something, and observing the neighborhood that they’re in.

“Daesung told me that they found the sticker that both of us stick on our phone…” Jiyong pull over and think.

“……You..do those things with Daesung?”

“No! It’s me and Chaerin that I’ve been talking about!”

“OMG! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY FOR A MINUTE”` Seungri feels relieved of Jiyong’s glare. That means that he’s not what he think he is. “His house is…near my house?”