Part 4

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

@--venissa : updated :) thank you for reading :D

@xoxoshyte : aww :DD thank you for reading :D

@cl_jiD : me too! so happy ^^ thank you for reading :D

@littlegreenpompoms : YEAYYYY!! thank you for your support and i'm become more excited to write the next chapter kekeke^^ thank you for reading :D

@kwonmimi : yes they are :D thank you for reading :D

@JinluvsTopbom216 : hello new reader :D thank you for reading :D

@Silver_Moonlight999 : omg omg thank you so much >< thank you for reading :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Jiyong-ah!!" Chaerin catches Jiyong who's walking to the English Lab. He smiles to see the sight of Chaerin. "Please. Stop" she pants. Out of breath.

"Well, well, what's this about, Chaerinnie?" Jiyong's smile grew wider. "We need to have a meet up after school with the others. My class want to tell you something" she told him.

"So...my place? Like the usual?" he asked. 

Chaerin shook her head, half smiling at Jiyong. "Nay, I have a date, so can't be too far away from home" 

"Who's your date?" Chaerin frowned listening to Jiyong's question. "Your classmate, duh" then he lost his smile.

"YOU HAVE A DATE ALREADY??" he can't believe his ears. And didn't want to believe in it either. Seeing Chaerin is still smiling, he summed all up "Fine. Your place. Then all of us can go to Minzy's to play something" 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chaerin's mother was baking some food when she realizes that Chaerin is back, and not alone. "Ommaa~" all of them chattered, and Chaerin brought them to her play room. "What's the deal? Any report from each class, I assume?" Jiyong sits in Chaerin's favorite seat with no permission.

"Me!!" Bom jumped up, raising her hand. "So! Today. In English class, we did nailed it!! Jessica got blamed by the teacher. Plus, she's so pissed because me and Chaerin can answer all of the questions!" she then snuggled to Chaerin who's nodding to the  new magazine. She's half preparing for the date, also half listening to the meet up.

"That happens just the same as our class!" Taeyang finally speak. "As usual, in the music class, Yuri took control to dance and stuff, but I overviewed her"

"Yea, Youngbae usually didn't do anything even if the teacher told him too. So is Minzy! They both ROCKS!!!" Dara told everyone with enthusiasm.

Seunghyun laughed. "Same thing happened with Yoobin. The best part? She......got...DETENTIONS! 2 of 'em in a singular time. Y'know what I mean?" he chuckled deeply.

Then everyone just realized it. "That's it~ Let's just be the bad ones!" Minzy squealed happily. 

"Anyone wants some cakes?" Chaerin asked the others, after they got the next plan. To be the smartest badasses.

"ME!" Bom, Seungri and Minzy raced to the kitchen with Chaerin, wanting to get the biggest part of it.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

1 hour of having fun, Chaerin needs to get ready for her date. She excuses herself to her closet. She walks out, and wowed the room. 

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg526/scaled.php?tn=0&server=526&filename=9tp8.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640 (Chaerin's outfit, imagine her with a shade and holding a coat)

"Oooh! Chaerinnie! Soooo y!!" Dara seems to be really excited. "Unnie, where are you going anyway?" Minzy asked her.

"To the movie~" she sang. "Can I come too, Chaerinnie?" Seungri wiggled his eyebrow. 

Jiyong stared at Seungri "I'm just kidding, okay?"

"Sorry Jiyong, but I do think that you lost" Chaerin sits next to Jiyong with a y smirk. "Na-ah, I don't think so, 3 days remain, whoever get the partner first, win. Not 'dinner-ing' or crappy date" he declares. "Fine." she snapped.

"Let's gooo~ Come on, I've got a new gameboard that I suppose it's home now" Dara snapped the quarrel and arguing.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A boy comes toward the sitting Chaerin. "Chaerin-ah! Been waiting long?" he asks.

Chaerin flash him a smile, and shook her head, "Not really, Kibum" Kibum then took Chaerin's hand, and lead her to the ticket counter. 

"What are we going to watch?" she asked, but Kibum hid the ticket in his jacket. "You'll see~ Anyway, you look good in that outfit, Chae" 

They both sit in the middle row, Chaerin having a coke on his hand, while Kibum is having a taco and a latte. "Chaerin?" a sound of a girl's voice. Chaerin turned to her back, finding Sharliene. "Sharliene? You alone?" she asked. Sharliene surely have one hell of a body, still, a bit too skinny, "I'm with Jiyong" Sharliene smiles, and lean, then there he is. The one and only, Kwon Jiyong. Chaerin let out a groan in annoyance, sending a smile towards the couple behind her, and puts her 3d glasses on.

To: Jingyo

     What in the hell are you doing here? Don't you dare ruining my date

Jiyong smirked in the darkness, he replied the text, without noticing that Sharliene is talking to him. "Jiyong-ssi, are you watching the movie or not?" 

"Oh, yes, I am. Just replied my dongsaeng's text. He's home alone, and hungry" Jiyong let out his lame excuse.

To: Chaerin

     Just relax and enjoy your date. 3 days till the due, and I have to do something, right?

Chaerin let out another groan. "Are you alright?" Kibum asks her, "If you don't feel fine, we can just go home, I'll drop you"

"No, that's fine, I'm just too hungry. Can we have dinner after this?" Chaerin crook a smile. Kibum and her, are just talking happily as they could.

After the movie, Chaerin and Kibum left earlier, while Sharliene and Jiyong are walking slowly to the lobby.

"May I drop you home? Or are we going to have dinner first?" Jiyong asked the overly blushed Sharliene, "My brother is going to pick me up" she smiles, refusing Jiyong's offer.

"I have a great night, thank you, Jiyong" Sharliene grabs Jiyong's jacket. Chuckles at Jiyong's expression. "You're such a hottie, Jiyong" she pulls Jiyong forward and kiss him pasionately.

Jiyong's mind is not in the right place. He didn't want to be kissed, but the kiss makes him the winner. He placed her hands around Sharliene's tiny waist. Deepened the kisses.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chaerin's POV

I was in the passenger seat, searching for the sight of Jiyong in the Cinema's lobby. There he is, kissing Sharliene with passions. I sighed, maybe too hard so Kibum heard me. 

"What's wrong? Suffering of hunger much?" he joked. I laughed a bit, before staring at the 2 body that finally pulls apart. Sharliene walks to the newly parked car, while Jiyong waves her goodbye, and stormed to the parking lot.

He probably wants to brag about the kiss. There he is. My phone buzzed. I can feel it from my purse, but I didn't get it up. 

"You're phone's vibrating, don't you want to pick it up first?" I'm getting annoyed by Kibum's questions. I shook my head lightly. Waiting for the buzzes to stop.

"Where are we going to eat?" I decided to change the topic. He smiles suddenly goes deeper, and scarier. "Somewhere special, baby"

Baby? No freaking way he can call me that. "Seriously, where are we going to eat? I'm starving" I joked up. I didn't know the road at all. It's so dark and quite at that time. I looked at my watch, it's 9.30 p.m. There are supposed to be peoples out here. But there weren't any. "Where are we now? I'm going to tell my mom that I'll be home late" I can't eased up. 

Kibum is taking me to a small road, and no lights on. After a few meters, he parked near the benches. 

"Are we eating here?" I asked, trying to loosen up the tense. "Yes. I'll be very much happy eating you, Chaerin"