Part 3

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

CL's POV

I take a finale look on myself. I'm wearing the remaked uniform, with a louboutin on my feet and a Louis Vuitton full of my necessities in school. Cute-looking bacon swatch that match my new cheese looked nails. I'm ready to go to school today. It's a big day, because we can finally show off a little. It's not like we don't show off ourselves everyday, it's just...today is different. It's all about the brain, baby.

"Chaerin unnie, Jiyong oppa is here!" I hear my sister calls me from downstairs. "Coming!" I pefected my ponytail before going down. My Omma is in the kitchen, noticing that I'm not even taking a look at my breakfast. 

"Honey, you know that you have to eat breakfast first!" she scouted me, and walking out to pick Jiyong up from his mercedes, to have breakfast with me. "You two should know the important of breakfast~" she squealed before leaving both of us in the dining table. While herself is going upstair to her room, about to go somewhere else too.

"Can we skip this? I already have mine a couple of minutes ago" Jiyong takes out his shade, and put on his bag on the floor. Playing with his fork. I know he's already have breakfast, his mom is also as psyched as my mom about eating habit.

I smiled at him and shook my head "She would've kill me" Jiyong sighed in desperation, my mom already put the larget waffle on his plate, covered with maple syrup, some chocolate chip, and fresh cut strawberries. Looks delicious actually, but I'm in such a hurry.

 

Jiyong'sPOV

It's a mistake of coming early to Chaerin's house. Her mom is also as noisy as my mom about eating and stuff. I'll be having full tummy after this, thank God, I told Seunghyun and the others to come here first, before dropping themselves to school. To make sure that we're ready to stormed off.

"Hello? Jingyo! Are you daydreaming?" the person in front of me spoke. I nod instantly.She just sighed. If only she knew I don't really know about this plan....  "I don't think this plan would work well, can we just make a performance to show them who we are? Or broke off the rule on the halloween party?"

"How in the hell did you know that?" I absolutely don't know what was in my mind can be spoken outloudedly. Chaerin frowned, didn't know what was happening. "I mean, about the plan and stuff?" 

"My wild guess?" she answered. "How's about Sharliene?" it's my time to frowned."Sha-who?"

 

No one's POV

Chaerin can't believe her ears. Why did Jingyo changed? "You know, Sharliene? The new transfered girl in my class?" She explained that to Jiyong. 

Both of his lids lit up. "OH! That? She's nothing, why Chae? Jealous much~?" he . Chaerin blushed  but shook her head. "Aniya! Because if I can help you with her, then you can help me with someone from your class." Jiyong lose the glow on his face.

"What about a bet? 4 days, whoever get the one first, will be treated for dinner?" he asked. Chaerin smirked a y look, then shook his hand "Deal"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YoungMin stands up, earning looks from her brother and father. "What's wrong, YoungMin?" her father asks. "I can't believe that Omma is a BET!" she stands up in the corner of the room. Her father let out a loud laugh, so did her brother. "Wae? Is that funny? Because I think it's not funny AT ALL!" she screams. 

"Come here, YoungMin" her father reached out his hand to get her daughter back on the couch. "Is your Omma's name Sharliene?" her father asks. She shook her head lightly."Then, is this bet is your Omma?" 

"But Omma said that she's using a different name when she's in the high school" she pouted. ChunYong laughed more than before, earning a shot that can't stop him from his sister.

"But I didn't say Sharliene is your mother, did I?" his father asked back.

"OMO!" she blushed like crazy. "Anyway, Appa, what exactly is the plan? And...can you use a heels on your school? Because I can't use it..."

"Yes, Appa, what is the plan?" ChunYong added.

"Well, we're going to use brain after this, so...stand back, my story will awe you all, kids" their father winks. "And about the heels...well, it's just..they give up the rule just for us, because our family spend the most money on school, so..yea, you know~ We used to want the same class, but they didn't agree" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At exactly 7.45, they all gathered in Chaerin's living room. Bom,Minzy,and Dara use the same shoes as Chaerin. Daesung happily still munching on his apple because he was too hungry from playing around with Minzy yesterday night. 

"Let's be the stubborn and not-welcome people like what the council's been talking about us" Seunghyun smirk, re-arranging his hair.  

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

On Class 101, it's English time. Usually, Bom and Chaerin will let other people asnwer even they already know the answers. The lesson they've got, is too easy for them. They both raised hands almost everytime that day, but when the teacher explains, they chat about going out on a vacation for christmas holiday. 

"Lee Chaerin, and Park Bom. Can't you guys stop talking?" Jessica Jung,  one of the student council is feeling pissed, because she's the one that answer all the teacher's questions. "Why should we?" Bom dared her. "Because the teacher's now explaining, and the others can't hear the explanations" Jessica let out her voice a little louder.

"Jung Jessica! You have to lower your voice! In fact, I'm teaching right now, and you know that you should've been listening to me!" their teacher finally ended up scolding on Jessica. Bom and Chaerin shocked at that. "Wow, this must've been good" they thought.

Meanwhile, Daesung was observing the whiteboard, trying to find the conclusions for the questions. "Why this stuff is never easy for me?" he whined inside, but TOP notice his facial expression changed. 

"Chemistry is never hard, Daesung" he teased his friend who sat in front of him. Daesung rolled his eyes. "Easy for you"

"SSH! I'm trying to concentrate here!" Jiyong, unbeliavably listens to the explanations.TOP relaxed on his seat, looking at the wallpaper of his phone. And when there's a question, and the students have to do it, he raised his hand without noticing what the question is all about, so his enemy/ex, Yoobin can't have a chance to answer it correctly.

30 minutes before the bell rang, Jiyong and Daesung can't concentrate no more, so they were talking about the christmas holiday that will happen in another 5 days, after the 'Say Hello To The Vacation' event, where the council will do a performances, with the others. And only them, who can't join, which is no fair.

"Hello, I'm trying to concentrate here, can you lower it for another 30 minutes?" Yoobin asked. Jiyong put a on-thinking-mode face then mouthed 'NO'. Yoobin then pushed her table almost across the room, and went stormed after Jiyong.

"You, DRAGON!" She forgot that the teacher is in the front of the class. "YOOBIN! DETENTION FOR 1 MONTH!" She yelled.

"Why me, Miss? This Dragon is the one who cause everything!" 

"But I don't see Mr. Kwon do anything wrong, and how dare you call your own friend a 'Dragon'? Another month of detention for you! A student council will never do something like this!" the teacher yelled at her, and she's out from the class.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

 

 

 

My English is a MESS T-T I'm so sorry.  And I just got back from my friend's house for making this short movie for a festival. And his brother's have the most complete collection of K-POP. Yea, Stuck there to watch Nolza with my friends, which is mostly guys who love our Maknae, Minzy^^ Also the others too of course

Anyway, I'm planning to do this story of two-way. A rated one, and non-rated one. Which one is the good one? Kinda confused. Please put your mind about this in the comment box :). Thank you very much