Part 6

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

 

 

@SkyBangingDragon : Surely Sharliene will pay for kissing Chae's future boyfriend ^^ But not now ;) thank you for commenting :DD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Did you finally get the class, Appa?" I see YoungMin asked while changing her sitting position, so now she's leaning on her twin's back.

"After a several months of begging and collecting evidence, we did, honey" I answered, "But before that..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chaerin! Come on!" Jiyong yelled at Chaerin with an annoyed expression. He honks a few times so Chaerin can see him. She did see him, but she continues to talk to a friend of her before walking on her own.

"CHAERIN-AH!!! I HAVE A DATE COMING AFTER THIS!"

Chaerin runs closer, and talks to Jiyong. "Relax, I can go home alone today. I haven't seen him today, and it has been 2 months after that. I can handle this, I'm 18 now, alright?" She winks before left the parked lamborghini.

"CHAERIN!" Jiyong decided to call Sharliene, trying to reasoned with her. "Sharliene?Babe? Can you wait for a few more minutes? I might be late" 

"Is it all about Chaerin?" Sharliene, in her house, getting ready for her dinner-night with Jiyong paused. Hearing a mumbled yes from Jiyong's mouth, she sighed. "Can't we get a peaceful night without her? I'm getting tired of this. Can't you tell Taeyang or TOP to pick her up?"

Jiyong frowned, he was driving to Chaerin's house when he stopped to hear what Sharliene's said. "She's my bestfriend" he growled.

"But I am your girlfriend!" Sharliene can't hold her anger. He always do this to her, being such a good best friend for Chaerin, forgetting her, but can't he see that she's his real girlfriend?

"Okay, okay, I'll figure it out, just dress out, baby, I know you will love the place" Jiyong sighed after he hang up. He went by to Chaerin's house, just to make sure that she's home. But she's not. Her room is still dark, and the window's shutted. He text her, wanting to know where is she now. 

     From: Chaerin Lee

          No need to know. I'm eating ice cream with Minzy and Youngbae.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Youngbae fixed his hat before turning back to Chaerin, who's still eating her ice cream with Minzy, while playing the monkey-game that they got from the ice cream cafe. "Are you sure you're not going home with me? Minzy is gonna be picked by Daesung after his workout is done" 

"I'm okay, Youngbae, besides, a few block of walking, I can see my house, so no need to worry. I'm strong, and I haven't seen him today" Chaerin nods and waves him goodbye.

"Me and Dae oppa can drop you home first, Chae unnie" Minzy finished her bowl, and offering Chaerin a help. On the ice cream and about how she's gonna get home. 

Chaerin gives Minzy her ice cream. "I told you, I ain't weak, I can handle this, besides, it's not like he's gonna jump over me from the bushes or something, is he?" Minzy rolled her eyes. "But still, he's somewhere today. And..it's safer if you're coming with us, unnie" 

Daesung arrived in no time, in his fresh looking t-shirt and jeans, holding his gymbag. "Why don't you just workout in your home?" Chaerin asked in amusement. The gym and his house is like... 20 minutes of fast driving. And he has his own workout room in his house.

"I got bored at home" he replies shortly. "Soooo, you better go with us, Chaerinnie" he sat next to Chaerin, figuring out what's the game that they've been playing for almost 2 hours. "Noooo. I can go home by myself, besides, I want to breathe Seoul's air" 

"It is't safe, Unnie!" Minzy moved her hands slowly to get the stick, but not dropping the monkey. She fails. "Let's just go home?" Daesung then waves his hand to call the waitress, getting the bill, and pay it up.

"Okay, okay, after I get the nail polish first" Chaerin's giving up, and get into the passenger seat of Dae's BMW.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"GOSH! I have to figure out what kind of present that I'm gonna get for Sharliene!" Jiyong,  suited up for the dinner with Sharliene, 

He parked his car and walked around to look out for a gift, before he bumps to a girl. “Chaerin? There you are. Where’s Minzy and Youngbae?” he interrogated. “Are you alone?If yes, I’m going to take you home after this”

“No,Ji!” Chaerin sighed, “I separated with them to get these” She showed  him nail polish bottles, make up brushes, 3 pieces of shirt a short and a dress.

“Aren’t those too much already?”

Chaerin laughed, “Don’t you know how long have it been since I can leave house for shopping? Like a decade!”

“A month, Chaerin, a month”

“Whatever, feels like a decade to me” She answered back. Chaerin’s closet is too full of her clothes (hand-made or designer-made) so her mom told her not to shop too often, and too much. That’s why she used this opportunity to shop again. She decided with Bom, to take out some unused  clothes to donate.

“So, are you going to meet them now?” Jiyong asked, carrying her shopping bags. She shook her head. “Nope, I’m gonna look out for shoes, by the way, what are you doing here?”

Jiyong sighed. “Sharliene was mad at me, and I was thinking of giving her something”. Chaerin smiled, “you can count on me” she said.

“Okay! I’ll treat you ice cream” Jiyong cheered. They both then going to the jewelry store. “Ji, I forgot to tell you, congratulations, you won the bet” she said,offering her hand. But Jiyong refuses. “Why?”

“Because this was unexpected, so, yea, the bet is canceled” Jiyong said. “Whatever, I’m going to be yours for the whole day, whenever it is. AND That’s it” Chaerin cut when she saw he’s opening his mouth to say something.

He smiles, and pats her head. “Okay then, I know I can’t say no to you”. Then they’re moving out to the ice cream stand.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Minzy sipped her milk before eating her éclair. Daesung sighed and put Minzy’s iPad back. “How long does she usually take to go shop?” he groaned. Minzy laughed, and giving him her éclair.

“Hours. But you’re lucky because I’m not coming with her. Imagine if I did” she teased. Daesung groaned again. “Come on, Oppa. This isn’t that bad, We can finally try this café right?”

“But she took so lo- Ooh, looks like we can go home now!” Daesung flipped his phone, and shows Minzy the text.

She frowned,”From?”

Daesung checked the number first, and then answered,”Jiyong!”

“Are you sure? Double checked it”

Daesung rarely saves someone’s number. So he often makes a mistake(s). After he double checked it, he’s sure “563 as the ending. This is his number”

Minzy happily finishes her milk and took her bag. “Ready to go home?” Daesung joked. “Please” She rolled her eyes

_*_*_*_*_*_*

After going around, Chaerin finally found the perfect shoes for her, and leaving Jiyong in the lobby, so he could go to his date with Sharliene, while she’s going back to where Daesung and Minzy were.

She was outside, spying on the café, because she’s too lazy to get it and sit down.

“Where is she?”

“Hi Chaerin” A low voice greeted her from behind. She’s looking back to find Choi Kibum. “What are you doing here?” she asked

“I remember that you’re crazy for me, right?”

“Never say that” Chaerin answered, and try to call Minzy with her phone, and Kibum took it. The sticker on that phone still attached to Chaerin’s finger. Kibum throw the phone away. “HEY!”

“You. Owe. Me. Dinner” was the last thing Chaerin heard. And then, it’s all black.

______________________________________________

A/N

I made several changes here and there so it can match the next story. And mostly because I don’t remember it all T.T

Comment please :)