Part 5

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

@SkyBangingDragon : Let's see what happen now :D thank you for reading :D

@anniepooh : Surely the boy will suffer, but let's see:) thank you for reading :D

@Silver_Moonlight999 : Let's see what happens, kkk^^ thank you for reading :D

IT'S LEE CHAERIN'S BIRTHDAY~!!! SAENGIL CHUKHAE LEADER OF 2NE1~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin's POV

"What are you talking about?" I asked, grabbing my purse tight, and covering my front with the coat. Refusing to take it off before, surely helps me.

"Yes, you surely know what I mean, babe" I can see his eyes is full of desires. He touched my arm, and unbuckling his seatbelt. He put the handbrake on. I screamed on my head, this guy can't be want to me.

"I know your reputation as a playgirl, so you surely do know what I'm going to do right now" and before I can say aything, he shutted my lips with his. The feeling of strong cigarette and alcohol is bursting. "GET OFF OF ME!" I tried to push him as hard as I could. But he's made out of stone.

I can't move him, even an inch. And the act that I've done is making him mad. "Ooh, feisty. I'm getting more starving of you, baby" he's getting closer to my body. He kissed me hardly this time. And it feels disgusting! His hands roamed over my body. I was trying to attached my coat together to wrap my body, but he pinned my hands together so I can't do a thing.  My mind is blank. He took off my coat so fast that I feel chills around my body. The cold weather hit me.

"Please, I believe you don't want to do this, please I'm begging you" I cried in front of him. But his eyes show that the devil has come. "No baby, I know you want the same.That's why you're wanting me so bad, right?"

"That's NOT IT!" I spit on him. Didn't work. He ripped my clothes, I try to cover my front with anything, but his hands still have mine.

"No need to cover it up, you're beautiful, honey" he kissed me in the neck.Again, that feels so disgusting. He tried to kiss me again, but I'm not letting him. I kick him right in the middle.

That action gives me enough time to gather my purse, my coat that is too smelly now. I took off my heels and run aas fast as I can. When I finally can see the road, I put back my heels on, and covering my body with my coat. I don't want to use it because it's smelly, and dirty. I didn't know that his car was soo dirty in the back.

"Chaerin? What are you doing?" I hear a soft voice calling me. I know this voice. I turned and I find Taeyang in his coat. "Youngbae!"

"Oh...my.. what happened to your clothes?" He walks beside me, but didn't dare to look at me. I know why.

"I... just something happened" I told him. "Why aren't you wearing your coat? It's freezing now" he asked again. Inspecting me. I showed him my very 'ruined' coat.

 

"Oh..I see" he chuckles, and lend me his jacket. "Isn't it too far from your house? And no cab around here" he told me again. 
 
"You yourself? What are you doing..." I look at my watch "at around 10 p.m?" 
 
"I'm going home~ My home isn't that far from here. I stopped to repair my broken belt after I took Dara home" he explained. "Do you want me to send you home?" I teared up. That words remind me of the things that just happened. 
 
"Oh my God..Chaerin, don't cry please" he tried to comfort me, but it didn't work. "I'll take you to Dara's house, okay? Or do you want to come to my place first?" he asked again.
 
"I want to go to Dara's house..." I answered weakly.
 
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
 
Jiyong was trying to do his homework, but can't concentrate. He wonders, why Chaerin isn't replying his text. Is she mad? If yes, why so? And he definitely knows that there's a rumor about that Kibum. He just forget what is that about.
 
He decided to call Chaerin one more time, but figure out that there's a text message from Taeyang. 
 
From: Youngbae
 
     Did anyone know why Chaerin is WALKING home from somewhere? Didn't she said that she's going on a date?
 
"I knew it!! I told you I knew IT!! Something's really wrong! See, I knew it!!" Jiyong screams too loud, until his sister's knock his door for so many times.
 
"Jiyong!!! Can't you shut up??? You screamed for soooo many times!!!" she yelled, then opened Jiyong's door, finding her brother is in the top of the bed holding his phone. 
 
's open widely for a few seconds. "....Are...you crazy?" she asked. Jiyong shook his head. "I knew something's wrong with this Kibum!!"
 
"Wait...Who's Kibum?" She finally find a seat, while Jiyong is explaining everything to her. "Kibum? AS IN CHOI KIBUM????" It's her who screams so loud.
 
"Yah! Yes, THAT Choi Kibum!" they both refers to the Choi family that is their company relations.
 
"Oh...my... JIYONG! YOU BETTER GET CHAERIN OUT OF THIS CHOI KIBUM'S HAND!!!" Dami, Jiyong's sister grab him by the shoulder and shook him like crazy.
 
"Is...something wrong with you?" Jiyong asked. Still shook up because of her act.
 
"He's dangerous!!! He's a ert! GET HER OUT OF HIS HANDS..OR I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD DOWN. CHAERIN IS MY FAVORITE SIBLINGS!" She get the point on. "I'M YOUR SIBLINGS TOO!!" He yelled in pain. 
 
Meanwhile, in Dara's house, Chaerin changed her clothes into one of Dara's baggy shirt and a pair of baggy pants too. She was curling up in her couch. Holding one of the cushions.
 
"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Dara sat crossed legged in the single sofa that she owns. She offers her a glass of hot milk. About almost an hour Chaerin told her everything. Dara didn't expect that to be something to be something so scary. 
 
"Chaerin, we have to talk to the others! Especially Bom and Seunghyun. They both can get Kibum out of the school" Dara hugged her friend tightly. Chaerin shook her head at the idea. She doesn't want any attention and caused her to get a bodyguard everwhere she's going.
 
"We can't make this a secret Chae, you're gonna get hurt again by him...Or....I know...Let's search about him!" Dara brought her laptop  and sit next to Chaerin who's drinking her milk peacefully.
 
"Chaerin..He's a bad boy... Oh My.... Chaerin, we have to beg to jiyong's father to let us have our own class. With no one like him!! No more!" Dara showed Chaerin the results she got. 
 
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
 
The next morning, the first thing Dara done when she arrived at the school is searching for Jiyong. 
 
"Jiyong-ah!!!" She screamed in the front of his class. But she only see some random people, and the one that she really tried to not look to. Choi Kibum. She saw Choi Kibum's eager face, but then turns into a knowingly smile, and he was about to approach her. 
 
"Dara? What are you doing here? Did you see Chaerin? I need to talk to her about something" Jiyong suddenly showed up with Daesung. 
 
"Ji!! Finally! I need to talk to you! Hello Daesung! Mind if I take him for a while?" Dara asked in a rush. She glanced at the clock nearby, showed 7.55. 5 more minues untill the class starts.
 
"Look, I need you to talk to your father to get us private class. That Kibum is dangerous! We have to protect our Chaerin!!" Dara pushed Jiyong to the locker. 
 
"Calm down. That's the thing that I want to talk about to. But I don't think the school will agree. Should I talk fo my father about the fundraising? Then the school get more money...."
 
"GREAT IDEA! SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL! You better get the class ready or I will punch you!" Dara left him alone in the locker wall.
 
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE CHAERIN!!!!!!!! OMO OMO, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS NOT ABOUT CHAERIN, BUT I'M EXCITED~!
 
sorry for crappy and short update.  I have tons of homeworks that haven't been done yet. 
 
so sorry><
 
fav picts of CL down there ><