2012 Part 1

Do You Know How I Met Your Mother?

"So? It's about how you met Omma?" YoungMin ask, getting closer to her dad. Her dad nods once, and continuing the story.

"Well, me and 8 of my friends are use to be enemies. A good time enemies. We fight for the stage. Because your omma and her friends are a dance group, while I'm having a band with me. But we're not starting from there. Nothing's so complicated that time. The time when we cooperate and combining both groups to be a band-dance group is the one that is complicated." YoungMin and ChunYong dad stops to remember where to tell the story first. "We get along together, and starting to be some kind of best friend. We usually perform up in schools stage, or even outside. It's not that we don't have any money. All 9 of us are well-riched and famous. We even have our own fansgroup" YoungMin's dad wink at her daughter. She giggled because of her dad's act. 

"Then, what happened Appa? If you are all well-riched, why you guys have to work out?" she asked, being patient is not her thing right now.

"We...actually have a problem with the other group in school, they are all too....getting well with the school and stuff. We? We're just a group of some smart people, and creative,and rich. That's all, so we can't beat them up. One day....your uncle was so pissed because of that group. So, we're taking revenge.".....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sun is shining brightly, enlighten the simple room that Park Bom use. It's 7 in the morning, and it's Monday. That means, the first day of school. And she's still in her bed, dozing off. 

"10 more minute of sleep won't kill me~~" She's continuing her sleep, pulling the blanket over her head. But when it feels like 5 more minutes of sleeping, it's actually 1 hour of sleeping. When she's awake, much more awake then before, she realizes that.... "OH MY GOD I AM DEFINITELY LATE TODAY!!!" She screams, and rushing to the bathroom, getting ready as fast as she can. Because her school is actually starting on 8.30. 

"Bom? Honey? Here, eat your breakfast first, then butler Ming can rush you to school" Bom heard her mother screaming from she downstair. It's 8 o'clock, no wonder, her dad must've been leaving since 7.45. She usually go to her school with her father, talking about so many stuffs that she likes, and people that is on her mind. 

"Good morning Omma~" Bom kiss her mother's cheek, and grabbing her banana bread, eating while still preparing her stuff for school. 

"Are you going out after school?" Bom's mother ask, just like the usual. "Like the usual, I will be studying over at Chaerin's, or maybe Tabi's?" she's munching peacefully.

"Well, make sure you get home before 10 p.m, okay dear?" Bom's mother is waiting for her beloved daughter to finish her breakfast. 15 minutes later, Bom is on the limousine, waving good bye to her mother.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Where in the hell is Bommie??" Lee Chaerin, wearing a uniform that she remake so the uniform can match the bags that she's wearing to school, or even her shoes. She's patiently waiting for her biology partner, Park Bom, because she can't finish her tasks. 

"Well,well, isn't it Chaerin who haven't completed her task?" Kwon Jiyong, from the next door is teasing his (actually) best friend. Chaerin rolled her eyes "Like you're doing all of your homework, Ji" 

"In fact? I did~ Soooooo, what's up? Where's your classmate?" Jiyong seems to be searching for someone in Chaerin's class. Chaerin gives him a who-in-the-hell look. "You know, the new student that just transformed from U.K?"  Chaerin knows who is the one that Jiyong mentions. It's Sharliene, a new girl, from U.K, and definitely have a super-great body, but she thinks that Sharliene is somehow having anorexia. Because she's too skinny.

"I didn't see her around today~ Bommieeee~~" She ignore Jiyong, who's moving from his seat, coming closer to Bom and Chaerin, they both are now struggling to finish their task. "AH! Jiyongie! Is Tabi here already?" Bom asks cheerfully. Jiyong gives a simple nod and saying hi to some person that he knew, because there are too many people that are saying 'hi' to him. He decided to go visit his other close friend, Taeyang in his class. 

"Can I pleaaassseeee go and see Tabi first? He probably knew about our task~ Please Chaerin~" Bom keeps on whining over to go to Jiyong's Class. Chaerin gives her a glare that makes her stay and finish it as quickly as possible. Once they're done, the bell rang. Time to start the school. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

12.45. It's finally break time, and Minzy rushes from her class, leaving Dara and Taeyang behind. "Mingkki-ah! How dare you??" Dara gives her books to Taeyang who's beside her, and try to outrun Minzy. But she fails. "You! I was telling you the story about this super great food that I invented yesterday!" Dara pouted so cutely, didn't want Minzy to easily hug her. 

"I'm so sorry unnie~ It's just, I have to meet Daesung oppa, and make an appointment to the Math teacher, we're going to study math tomorrow. Anyone coming? Planning to do that on my housaaahhh~" Minzy is spontaneously doing her wave, continued by some pop and locking, gaining Taeyang's attention. "Hey, dongsaeng, not that fast, you know? You still have to work on the sudden popping" Taeyang praised himself. 

Minzy rolled her eyes, "Yeah, oppa, I know~ But it's just....why do I need to talk about this? Where's Daesung oppa and TOP oppa? They promised to buy me a full pint of ice cream during break" she drop her heavy books, and starting to look all over the cafeteria. A few minutes later, Chaerin, TOP, Bom, Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri are coming to their usual table.

"Whazzaaappp" Seungri slammed her notebook into the table. That day's Biology just , because he can't even understand a thing. "Whazzap yo' . You still have to learn about  Digestive System!" Chaerin blame him for his lame excuse of having a stomachache just because he haven't done the task yet. And he missed half of the Biology hour in the library. Reading a detective comic.

Jiyong, having a tray of lasagna and a bottle of coke, clear his throat. The others are concentrated on their food, but no longer chewing or playing, or even saying a word. "Bom, you have corn on your cheek. Okaaaaay, so, about the event that we try to have here?" he paused, chewing some carrot, gulping it down, and continue "we got rejected. Again."

"WHAT???" Chaerin can't belive it. It's been their 5th attempt to get a stage in school. Isn't the scool is supposed to be supporting the students' activity? It's a positive one. And it's all because of their loyal enemie, the student council, who's never agreed with them, and always say bad things about them to the teacher. So only a few teacher can trust them. "Let me cruh that.....ARGH!! CAN'T WE JUST MAKE A SUDDEN PERFORMANCE??" Chaerin yelled out loud, stealing Jiyong's lasagna accidentally beause she was so pissed, and their school's lasagna is one of the best. 

"No.We have to do something else....Maybe....GOSH! I'VE GOT NOTHING IN MY MIND! All thanks to the Chemistry teacher who blew my brain. Now I can't think straight anymore" Jiyong cursed his teacher. 

Daesung's eyes is enlighten. It's like there's a spotlight from somewhere, lightning his spot. "I've got an idea" he said.

 

 

* A/N

Let me clear this up. So, Minzy is actually 16, and the others are all 17. She is in the same grade as the others, because she's so smart. Anyway, here are the classes:

Class 101- Chaerin, Bom, Seungri

Class 102-TOP, Daesung, Jiyong

Class 103-Dara,Taeyang,Minzy

None of 'em are now in a relationship, but they're just close friends with each other, and each of them have their own partner that is being so close. Example: Dara and Taeyang.

Any other question?:) Put it in comments please ><

Comment and Subscribe :)