Love Bite / Jensoo

Words are all I have (to take your heart away)

A/N: Fear not, more Chaennie is coming but I'm thinking about a multi-chapter fic, I'm just figuring out the story before I get to writing. In the mean time please enjoy this smol Jensoo fic.

----------------

Dating Jennie Kim was a literal dream for Jisoo. She hadn’t expected herself to fall so hard for her best friend, but she did and it was absolutely amazing. 

It happened naturally and really it was Jennie who gave that first step, one day they were hanging out as usual when the older girl leaned over and kissed her. Jisoo was shocked but happy to say the least.  And the best part is that things haven’t changed, they still hang out, except now Jisoo no longer has to contain herself and can just lean over and kiss Jennie whenever she wanted to. She no longer had to put her hands in her pockets to control the urge of holding the other girls hand she could just reach out and do so.

At the same time, hanging out alone did change a bit, mostly in the aspect that maybe instead of watching movies are talking they put movies on and not watch them. The haven’t taken that next step Jennie isn’t ready for that and Jisoo is okay with that, she knows the younger girl doesn’t have as much relationship experience as her so lets her set the pace. But just because they haven’t given that step didn’t mean they don’t engaged in the best make out sessions Jisoo had ever experience. 

Don’t get her wrong, Jennie is perfect both as a best friend and as a girlfriend, attentive, funny, good listener, protective but...the girl was also possessive as . And that’s the only issue she has with their make out sessions, because Jennie Kim liked to live marks everywhere, and the only available place in Jisoo’s body at the moment was her neck. 

And here’s the thing make up was great, she could cover it easily but she had to constantly carry her foundation everywhere she went if Jennie was there, because okay, she might be somewhat okay with it, but she doubts her mom and dad will be too happy if they see them. First time she noticed was on band practice and only because her best friend, Chaeyoung told her about and thank God she did because her parents were picking her up that day.

From then on, Jisoo made sure to cover up the spot on her neck that apparently was Jennie’s favorite place to mark her. She had also began to wear her hair in a different way and different kind of t-shirts, but God damn it, it was summer and Jisoo was hot, she refused to wear turtle necks or scarfs in this weather. Not to mention she was tired of Lisa’s teasing about it. 

“I see somebody got a touch up,” Tiffany teased, Tiffany was another member of the school band, glee club if you will. Tiffany and Chaeyoung where the ones who Jisoo initially told about her crush with Jennie and it was mostly because they were sick and tired of Jisoo messing a song up because Jennie kept looking at her in a pretty way.

Tiffany pointed at her neck and Jisoo hurriedly took out her mirror and make up to look at the spot and yep right there is was the usual mark. “Did it hurt because that looks like it hurt?” Tiffany continued teasing.

“Not it did not.” Jisoo said, rolling her eyes. “I really need to get her to stop.” She says while retouching her makeup on her neck. “I swear she’s doing it intentionally.”

“Girl, you’ve been covering that up pretty much since you guys started dating, there’s no way she’s not doing that intentionally.” Tiffany said and Jisoo sighed. 

“I kinda like it.” Jisoo said silently still looking at her neck. “But is becoming and annoyance having to hide it, I guess I like her doing that I just don’t like having everyone see it.”  She admitted.

“Listen, just talk to her, tell her you like it but maybe she could start leaving them somewhere else. I know you guys haven’t gone all the way, but maybe tell her to leave her possessive mark in a different way.” Tiffany said shrugging, causing the girl to look down. “Taeyeon used to do the same thing you know?” She said sitting next to the girl. “Maybe is a cheerleader thing...I don’t know.” She shrugged. “But I did talk to her, I told her I was tired of spending money on makeup, and as you can see I’m mark free or am I?” She said with a smile.

“You are right.” Jisoo said.. “I guess I’m kinda worried about how she might take it, but I really can’t keep hiding this, I’m tired.” She admitted then changing the subject. “How are things between you and Tae?” 

“Things are amazing. We're going out tonight,” Tiffany said and Jisoo bit back the comment about how goofy she got when she was talking about her girlfriend. “Speaking of...” She said looking at the clock. “I gotta go, girl will have an aneurysm if she has to wait for more than 5 minutes.” 

“Please, all you need to do is smile at her and you are out of trouble.” Jisoo teased, and Tiffany shrugged cockily.

Jisoo chuckles and shook her head and made her way to the only place her girlfriend usually was. This place being the bleachers, the younger girl said it was peaceful here during her free period.  If it was not here it was on the dance studio practicing with Lisa. Since Chaeyoung told her, her and Lisa were skipping for the rest of the day she went to bleachers where she could see Jen sitting down, she was writing on her journal and Jisoo thought she looked beautiful with the way the hair blew with the wind, and Jisoo could see the ideas running in Jennie’s eyes. She’s breathtaking.

“Hey Jendukie.” She greeted with a soft smile as she sat down next to her girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey baby.” Jennie greeted her back, giving her another kiss this time on the lips.  “What’s wrong?”

“What?” Jisoo asked surprised.

“You are fidgeting and you only do that when you are nervous or worried.” 

Jisoo looked down at her lap and then took a deep breath. “I like you a lot and I love making out with you but this needs to ing stop. I’ve spent the two months covering up this ing hickey that you keep leaving. I know it’s not accident and is honestly annoying.”

“Sorry,” Jennie apologized she then placed her arm around Jisoo, holding her by the waist.. “I guess I like seeing that you know? It means you’re mine and I love seeing that and knowing that. Also, you never said I could leave marks on you.”

“Yeah, but babe if you wanted to claim be buy me a necklace with your name or something I don’t know. Or if you really like leaving marks that much, leave them on my hip or something, hell even my would be a better a place.” She said, crossing her arms.

“I didn’t think it would be okay to do that.” Jennie said shyly. “We...uh… haven’t gotten that far yet.”

“Because I’m letting you set the pace, Jen” Jisoo said gently. “I go at your pace, babe, as long as you promise not to leave me.” Jisoo said and Jennie leaned up and pecked her lips.

“I would never leave you.” Jennie whispered against the girls neck, she was in love with Jisoo, she knew that, she had spent her entire lifetime falling for her best friend. And she was lucky enough to be loved back, so yes excuse her if she wants the world to know. “I’m always gonna be here, right where you want me to be.” 

“Ditto.” Said Jisoo against Jennie’s lips, then gently pat her cheek. “Now come on, we are skipping. You have a necklace to buy plus you are getting me chicken skewers to compensate for my troubles.”