012

boyfriend

 

“Yes, yes, we’ve been trying to finalize everything before Christmas season takes over again,” Chanyeol nodded back and took a sip of his champagne, he was speaking with a few of their partners.

“Right, vice president, it was mentioned~”

“Sir,” He felt one of his guards tap him on the shoulder, he excused himself before facing the male.

“What is it?” He asked, his eyes scanned the room briefly.

“It’s the vice president,”

Chanyeol put his glass down and stared to move towards the doors, his two guards discreetly walked after him.

“What about Sejin?”

“We last saw her leaving the room, we were not sure whether to follow her because, well, right~”

“Where is she?” Chanyeol asked, his tone turned arctic.

“That’s the problem, sir. We can’t find her.”

Chanyeol shook his head and they went out of the hall, four more men were waiting for him outside.

“We checked the lobby, she wasn’t seen leaving the hotel. We already have people searching the floors right now, young master.”

Chanyeol took out his phone and started to call for her, he looked around them and noticed something.

Sejin likes open spaces. She likes being alone, and giving herself a time out during parties.

“This building has a rooftop garden.” He stated, his men nodded back.

“First, have people guard all exits and send men to the basement, make sure to tell them to check all cars.” Chanyeol stated before rushing to the elevtaors, his men got inside with him and he leaned back on the upholstered wall.

“Why did you let her go alone?” He spoke, exasperated.

“We didn’t know whether we were given clearance to follow her, sir.”

Chanyeol sighed as his call went to voicemail again, he started to panic inside. The doors pinged open and he immediately ran out of the machine.

 

 

Sejin was trying to wriggle free from the man’s grip, she couldn’t see anything but she could hear them hammering on something.

It sounded like metal against metal.

They were trying to yank open the fire exit without activating the alarm, Sejin chewed on her lower lip, fear was taking over her body. She knew she needed to run, but she was worried they’d hurt her more.

“Did you take care of her phone?” She heard one of the males speak.

“We left it at the garden, they won’t be able to find her.”

Sejin shook her head and closed her eyes, she was starting to get cramps on her legs due to the man’s hold on her.

Sejin started to wonder, what do these men want?

They weren’t even talking about her, which kinda offended her in a way. She was the one they had just abducted and threatened, but they were focused on something else.

Focus, Lee Sejin!

She was about reach for the man’s head to pull on his hair when she heard footsteps, the man carrying her spun so hard that she was almost dropped to the floor.

“Oh, our young master!”

Sejin blinked in confusion, the man started to chuckle.

“Put her down.”

Her brows rose up as she recognized the voice.

“What if we don’t want to?” One of the males spoke, it turned quiet. Sejin felt that she should start getting worried, everyone knew that Chanyeol was always the all-smiles and laughs type, but there are times when he could be a little intense.

“Really, you should just put me~” Sejin yelped when she was suddenly yanked out with such force, her blindfold was taken and she had enough to time to glance behind her. The man carrying her earlier was kneeling down on the floor, blood was spilling from his stomach.

“Sorry, but I need you to stay put.” Chanyeol said gruffly as he pushed her back, Sejin stared back at him, her forehead creased. She noticed a group of men in dark suits surrounding them, she recognized some of them.

“Y—Your bodyguards.” She spoke, Chanyeol nodded back, he let out a shaky breath and kissed her forehead.

“I have to fix this, give me two minutes.” He said in a rush, and then he turned away from her.

“Fix what?”

 

 

“Were you like a Tekken fanatic while growing up?” Jena asked as Kai put his other hand on his lap, his eyes left the road briefly.

“What?”

“I mean, the fighting and you seem to be not affected by it.” She said, Kai broke into a smile.

“Tekken, really?”

“You didn’t even bother to report them to the police, I would have wanted that.”

“Sure, and what can they do?” Kai rolled his eyes, Jena glanced at him again.

“There are certain laws that should take care of them, Kai. Using one’s fists~”

“I don’t want to hear the speech, miss Hong. You’re welcome, by the way.” He pointed out, Jena shut her mouthed, annoyed.

“Thank you.” She quipped.

“Your cousin never introduced us, or, she could never be bothered.” He countered as he checked the side mirror.

“Well, she’s always been busy, even back during her university days.”

Kai nodded from behind the wheel, he checked the navigation screen again.

“Do you live alone?” He asked, Jena shook her head.

“My parents are~ Why are you asking?” Jena blinked at him, suspicious.

“What will it take for you to trust me? You already know that your cousin and I are close, Chanyeol hyung too.” He couldn’t help but chuckle at her.

“Do I need to trust you?”

“Why? Don’t want to be friends?” Kai winked at her, she grimaced.

“Eyes on the road, please.”

Kai shook his head and leaned back on the seat, Jena studied his side profile briefly before looking away.

Good looking psycho.

Wait, it’s bad to call people that.

Good looking weirdo.

Perfect!

“Are you mentally talking about me?” Kai suddenly spoke up, she balked at him.

“No. I still don’t get why you’re….why you suddenly show up at the most random times. And, how do you know about..Daniel and I?”

Kai glanced at her, the girl had no idea how easy it was to do a background check on someone, and she also didn’t know how dangerous dating a celebrity was. Especially, someone like Kang Daniel who was on the peak of his popularity.

“I saw you two a few nights ago, you were cozying up at this restaurant.” Kai fibbed, his eyes went to the girl briefly, waiting for her reaction.

“Huh.” She nodded to herself.

“I guess, you should be a lot more careful then.” Kai added softly, Jena puffed her cheeks at him.

“That, or you just have a tendency to pry into other people’s business.”

Kai smiled, the street light flashed red and the car pulled to a full stop. Kai turned to her, Jena was staring at the window, his eyes went to her knee and he shook his head.

Scorpion dragging Jena into the mess was wrong, and it bothered him. They already had their hands full with the sudden increase of gang fights in the city and, there was also the factor of Sejin also being targeted by their enemies.

“What are you looking at?” Jena spoke, he met her gaze and smiled.

“Here I was thinking that you’d be somewhat kinder and warmer than your older cousin,”

Jena actually laughed.

“My cousin, Lee Sejin, warm?”

“Don’t laugh, you’re probably worse.” He mused as he stepped on the gas, Jena eyed him warily.

 

 

Chanyeol’s guards glanced at each other uneasily as the young master turned his attention back towards the four males. The three uninjured ones remained frozen between them, while the other one was bleeding badly.

He was the one carrying Sejin earlier, and when asked, he didn’t let go of her when he was asked to.

So, their boss decided to make him let go of her, by stabbing him on the stomach and his knee was badly broken.

“Scorpion.” Chanyeol spoke, his voice going an octave deeper, the three looked at him and they all smiled.

“Took you a while to figure it all out.”

Chanyeol paused, he turned his head slightly, Sejin was still behind him.

“We almost got your girl, you’ve become weak.” One spat at him, the guards tensed again.

“Sure, let’s say that.” Chanyeol replied, he ed his coat and put his hand in his pocket, the males’ eyes widened when they saw something. The Park heir had a holster on, the pistol gleamed under the dim lightning, as if greeting them with a smile.

The three turned silent and they diverted their gazes, Chanyeol buttoned his coat again, he turned his attention to Sejin and he walked back towards her.

“The car’s waiting downstairs, can you wait there? Secretary Seo will take you.” He said softly, his eyes went to the purple mark on her shoulder, his forehead crumpled.

“Aren’t you..going to call the police?” She spoke, Chanyeol nodded.

“I will, later. Are you okay with going down first? I’ll be down in a few minutes.” He promised as he cupped the side of her neck, Sejin nodded. Chanyeol glanced at his secretary, the male moved forward and gestured for the girl to follow him. Two guards walked behind them as soon as they left.

“You see, I don’t care what you have planned, or what you want to do to me, however,” Chanyeol announced as soon as Sejin was out of sight, his men pinned down the three, they started to resist.

But Chanyeol just smirked at them, amused.

“You laid your hands on her.” He said as he reached out to the male nearest him, he was smiling as he grabbed the male’s arm and swiftly gave it a tug, he screamed in pain as a loud crunch was heard. Chanyeol chuckled and moved on to the next one, he was about to lunge for his neck, but the tall male pushed him back and held onto his neck.

“And that doesn’t sit well with me.” He winked as he pressed on his throat, the male started choking and Chanyeol dropped him.

The last one remained frozen, as if challenging the Park young master, Chanyeol shook his head.

“What are you going to do? Kill me?” The male hissed at him, Chanyeol’s eyes went to him again.

“No, I’m going to let you go.” He said as he back away from him, he gave his head of security a nod.

“Say hi to your boss for me.” Chanyeol added, his face void of any expression now, and it made his men antsy. He started to back away, he loosened his tie and exhaled.

“Sir,” One of the men spoke, Chanyeol looked at him.

“But, I want you to crawl your way back to Scorpion.” Chanyeol stated, the male spat at his feet, the young heir looked at his men again.

“You guys know what to do.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++