เจ็ด

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, loves. Hopefully this one has been worth the wait. As always I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has taken the time to read, subscribed or left a comment. You guys are awesome! All reviews are greatly appreciated.

 

 

Bambam couldn't stop laughing because Jackson couldn't stop cracking jokes and neither of them were helping. Lisa kicked herself internally because her original idea was to do these individually but thought hey why don't we all get together and do the video shoot. That was a bad idea. Her friends were having fun which was nice but she was trying to get something done and was making no progress. She set up the shot again hoping that this time they could all get through it without doubling over in a fit of laughter.

"Okay Jackson, another take and can we be serious this time?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"Jackson, serious?" Bambam snorted loudly.

"I can be serious you piece of smelly trash," Jackson shot back.

Lisa herself couldn't help but crack up at that one and the horrified look on Bambam's face didn't make it any less funny.

Jackson did as Lisa asked and put on her best serious face as Lisa filmed. Being Jackson of course some jokes still slipped in but being Jackson they were funny and they worked. Lisa wanted this to turn out as naturally as possible. After Jackson had finished she moved on to Bambam and then Sorn and finally Mark who had turned up a little late. Lisa's dad had sent her a short clip to include as well after she told him about her idea. Once she was satisfied with the footage she had she moved on to the editing stage.

Lisa wasn't sure exactly how this would turn out or more importantly how it would be received or if it would actually be received at all. She could tell Jisoo felt bad for her but she was always on Chaeyoung's side and if she didn't think it was a good idea she wouldn't give Lisa's project to her friend.

The blonde worked through the night editing. She wanted to include music at the right parts and more importantly the right music. She wanted to put the clips in just the right order. She wanted everything to flow and be perfect. If this was going to work it had to be perfect and this had to work. Lisa figured this was her last chance. If she couldn't convince Chaeyoung to give her a chance after this then any shot she had with the her was blown.

 

≈≈≈≈

It was early in the morning and Lisa was sipping her fifth or was it sixth cup of coffee as she finished up. She burned her finished video onto a DVD and sat back in her chair. She had downed far too much caffeine throughout the course of the night to be exhausted but she knew it would hit her soon enough. She took the DVD with her and climbed into bed, a short nap couldn't hurt.

When Lisa awoke from her slumber she couldn't believe her eyes when she looked at the clock. She had failed to set an alarm and now it was after 5PM. To say she had overslept was an understatement. She wasn't expected at work but she did have something important to do. She was going to give her finished work to Jisoo today and request that she pass it along to Chaeyoung. She could only do that though if she could get to Jisoo's office before it closed for the night. It was after 5:15PM already and Blinks Realty closed at 6PM sharp. It would take her at least 20 minutes to get there so she needed to leave like 5 minutes ago.

The blonde pulled on something half decent and practically flew down the steps and out to her car. She could speed just a little if she didn't see any cops around and hopefully she would make it on time. Sure she could just wait until tomorrow but Lisa didn't want to wait any longer. She had spent enough time waiting and hoping and she was tired of it. This was her chance and she was going to take it.

She pulled into the parking lot of Blinks Realty at 5:57; make that 5:58PM. Lisa hopped out of her car with the DVD in hand and ran towards the door. Locked.

"Damnit," Lisa shouted far too loud in a public place.

She slumped down on the sidewalk and wondered if her clock was too slow or if they always locked the door before closing or maybe if they had taken the day off. In any case the door was locked and Lisa couldn't get in. She waited though knowing that if Jisoo was still inside she would have to come out this way. She had been here enough times previously to know that this was the only way in and out of the building.

Sure enough after waiting for about ten minutes she heard the door unlock. Based on the voices she could hear Lisa knew that Jisoo wasn't alone but that didn't matter much to her. She would just give her the DVD; ask her to pass it along to Chaeyoung and leave.

"Hey," Lisa called as Jisoo and her co-worker walked to their cars.

Jisoo looked down to see Lisa standing just outside the building and she wasn't even surprised.

"I was wondering when I'd see you again," Jisoo said smiling.

Lisa was glad she didn't seem annoyed. This might go over better than she had originally thought.

"I brought something for Chaeyoung. I would really appreciate if you would give it to her. I made it for her. If you can get her to watch it I'll owe you big time."

Lisa held out her hand and passed the DVD to the short woman before her. The co-worker who she was with sensed that this was something personal and bid Jisoo a quick farewell and headed to their car alone.

Jisoo studied what she had been given briefly.

"It's a DVD," Jisoo said very matter of fact-ly.

Lisa just nodded. "Please ask her to watch it. I thought it might help change her mind and get her to give me another chance."

"I'll do what I can," Jisoo offered, "you can obviously tell how stubborn she is though. I can't promise anything but I'll put in a good word for you."

"Thank you Jisoo. You don't really have to do anything for me but you've been really patient with my…err stalking."

Jisoo chuckled, "I think you're a great person Lisa and I know Chaeyoung likes you and you make her happy. I want her to be happy and even if she can't see that you'd be good together, I do."

Lisa resisted the urge to hug the other woman feeling it might be a little weird. She hoped Jisoo would be able to get Chaeyoung to watch her video. She had made sure to scrawl her phone number on the DVD itself just in case. She left the parking lot with a smile on her face and she was hoping for what would at this point be a miracle.

 

≈≈≈≈

Jisoo didn't bother to knock when she arrived at Chaeyoung's place and found the door open. She let herself in and found Chaeyoung and her young daughter asleep on the couch. Not wanting to disturb them she made her way into the kitchen and put on the kettle for some tea. She sat and sip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter