09

Love After Me

Myungsoo was in the classroom packing his things, ready to go home when Jiyeon came  to his class and told him that she will go with Minhyuk to the public library.  He was actually hoping that Jiyeon will go home with him today after that night, he felt insecure every time Jiyeon said that she will go with Minhyuk to public library or every time he saw Jiyeon walks together with him at school.

“so see you tomorrow then, myungsoo” said Jiyeon while walking out from class and waving to Myungsoo when suddenly she bumped to L.Joe. 

“oh L.Joe sshi, mianhae” Jiyeon bowed and pass him by, not knowing that her purse fall from her pocket.  L.Joe saw her purse on the floor, took it and intend to call Jiyeon but she’s already gone. 

“YA! PARK JI..yeon?!? bwo? Why so fast?” L.Joe shook his head, holding the purse and walked in to the class.  He saw Myungsoo was packing his things and approached Myungsoo.

“you’re not going home with Jiyeon?” L.Joe asked Myungsoo

“hmm..wae?”

“aniya just asking, by the way I think it’s her purse, she just bumped in to me and I think she dropped this” L.Joe handed Jiyeon’s purse to Myungsoo.

“oh” Myungsoo said as he took the purse. “aissh, that girl….so careless” Myungsoo murmured, L.Joe smirked “omo seems someone worried to Park Jiyeon kkkkk” he teased.

“bwo?” Myungsoo glared to L.Joe while L.Joe just put a grin on his face “aniya..aniyaaa!” he scratched his head and took a book which he left before.  L.joe and Myungsoo walked out from classroom together, they’re chatting along the school corridor.

“so are you going to the public library to give the purse back to her?” L.Joe asked

“yeah I think I will go to the public library to give it back” Myungsoo said as he looked at the soft pink purse.  He still remember it’s the purse that Seung Ho gave her on their 1st month anniversary.  Seung Ho didn’t know what to give to her that time, so he asked Myungsoo to choose the present, glad that Jiyeon likes it.

 

~meanwhile at the bus~

“Aiiissh, where did I put the purse actually?”  felt uneasy because that purse is one of her precious thing that remind her of SeungHo.  She scratched her forehead and unpacking her bag which is her 3rd time doing that. Minhyuk just saw her behavior , smiling and shooked his head

“ya, park jiyeon, it’s your 3rd time unpacking your bag, I think your left it at school” Minhyuk said with calm voice. “someone will keep it, your money will be save, I believe….so just be easy, I will pay for the bus and I will walk you home, okay?”

“it’s not about the money, it’s about the purse itself actually” Jiyeon whispered to herself.

“ne?” Minhyuk said, Jiyeon shook her head and half smiled  to Minhyuk still worrying her purse.

After get off from the bus Jiyeon couldn’t concentrate on her step, she still thinking about the purse, she wasn’t focus on what’s around her when suddenly Minhyuk grabbed her wrist and his arms end up hold her waist, she almost bumped to utility pole which is being repaired.

“aish park jiyeon, watch your step, okay?” Minhyuk said straight to her face still holding her waist, look worried. Their face is just a few inches away, Minhyuk’s face blushing realized that his face was so close to Jiyeon.  Jiyeon’s cheek also blushed made her look prettier in Minhyuk’s eyes, finally he released his grip from Jiyeon’s waist.  They continued their steps ahead to the library, the two seems awkward after what just happened.  Jiyeon just kept quiet along the way, didn’t know what to say, it was embarrassing for her being so close like that with someone other than Seungho.  Minhyuk trying to broke the silence between them.

“hmm, I’m sorry for held your waist like that” Minhyuk scratched his head and looked at Jiyeon beside him.

“ah? aa..aaniyaa..that’s okay, you just want to safe me by the way, no need to worry, it was supposed to be me saying sorry to you, I’m so careless”  Jiyeon smiled awkwardly

“haha it’s okay” Minhyuk said while opening the libarary door, letting Jiyeon get in first.

“thank you, and I just remembered that that was the 2nd time you saved me” Jiyeon chuckled at her own carelessness.

“I wouldn’t be mind if there will be the 3rd or the 4th time” said Minhyuk while walking to the literature book section not looking into Jiyeon’s face.

“bwo? It means that you always want me in danger situation?” Jiyeon hit Minhyuk’s arm playfully  when suddenly she felt that her cell phone vibrating.

From : Myungsoo

jiyeon shhi, I have your purse with me, I will come to the public library

As she read the text, she smiled happily and text him back

From : Jiyeon

ah Myungsoo, thank God you hold it….sorry for being a troublesome, by the way you don’t need to go to the library, I will take It by myself at your house, Maybe I will come at seven o’clock, thank you so much

After Jiyeon and Minhyuk finished their assignment, they took the bus and as they almost reached Jiyeon’s house, Minhyuk and Jiyeon saw Myungsoo stood in front of Jiyeon’s house leaning his abck on the wall, his usual position every time he’s waiting for Jiyeon every morning.  He put his hand in his pocket, wearing black sweater and red scarf all over his neck, Jiyeon smiled  looking at his red scarf, it’s his birthday present from her, she made it by herself for him.  She remembered how SeungHo felt Jealous over Myungsoo’s red scarf  even though she also made him a blue scarf , it’s her first time seeing him wearing it. 

Jiyeon quicken her pace ahead to Myungsoo’s place to greet him almost forgetting Minhyuk beside her. When Myungsoo saw Jiyeon, he smiled at her but then he realized that there’s someone beside her, it’s Minhyuk.  Suddenly Myungsoo’s smile faded and become his calm face again, greet Jiyeon and Minhyuk casually.

“Myungsoo it was glad to…” Jiyeon hasn’t finished her word when Myungsoo cut her.

“ah..this is your purse” Myungsoo held the purse to her.

“ah go..gomawo” Jiyeon a little bit stuttered because she was forgot about the purse since she was so excited about Myungsoo’s scarf, she was just about to tell Myungsoo that she was happy seeing Myungsoo wear it.

“by the way thanks for coming, I told you that I will come to your house but you came here, sorry for for being a troublesome” Jiyeon said as she bite her lips

“nope, not at all” Myungsoo smiled calmly “by the way, Minhyuk-sshi, nice to meet you again” Myungsoo greet Minhyuk.

“yeah nice to meet you again” Minhyuk said “so your house is near from her house?”Minhyuk asked. Myungsoo nodded.

Jiyeon was about to invite both Myungsoo and Minhyuk come to her house when suddenly Minkyung came up from inside the house.

“omo, Park jiyeon” Minkyung surprised “where have you been? You don’t remember what day today is?” Minkyung said. Jiyeon shook her head confused. “aiish this kid,  it’ssi hoo oppa’s birthday you blankhead”  said minkyung poked Jiyeon’s forehaed.  Myungsoo and Minhyuk chuckled.

“omo, ottohke? I forgot!! So what should we do then?” asked Jiyeon

“calm down, I’ve prepared all the things, we just need to surprise him inside before he come, and oh Myungsoo you should join us okay?” Minkyung point at Myungsoo.

“ Na?” Myungsoo pointed himself.

“yeah off course and you, what’s your name?” Minkyung asked to Minhyuk

“annyeong haseyo, Minhyuk imnida” Minhyuk bowed at Minkyung and smiled

“okay, Minhyuk sshi, you should join us too” asked Minkyung

“I’m  really sorry noona, I think I can’t join you, I have to go home now, bacause I’ve promised my mother that I will eat at home” said Minhyuk

“aah is that so, gwenchana Minhyuk sshi, you should come by next time, okay?” Minkyung smiled

“off course noona, I’ll go then..goodbye Jiyeon, Noona, Myungsoo” Minhyuk bowed.

After Minhyuk gone, Jiyeon, Minkyung and Myungsoo held a little surprise party for sihoo, the 4 of them spent the night together.  It’s always been Jiyeon’s family habit to play fireworks if one of their family member celebrate a birthday.  Jiyeon and Sihoo oppa always excited when it comes to play fireworks, the two of them playing in the backyard while both Myungsoo and Minkyung drinking coffee at the terrace watching Jiyeon and Sihoo.

Minkyung smiled  watching Jiyeon and suddenly start a conversation with Myungsoo

“hmm, it’s glad to see her smiling again, isn’t it Myungsoo?” as she sipped he coffee.  Myungsoo a little bit surprised with Minkyung sudden question.

“ mm, yea” Myungsoo said looking at Minkyung

“these past 4 months is the hardest time for her, you know what? It hurt me so much to see her blame herself because of seungho, I know this time she just smiled half-heartedly because after this she will go back to her room, remembering  seungho, cried and wake up with a puffy eyes again, like usual but at least right now I’m glad that I could see her smile.  I’m just waiting for the day that she would forget and stop blaming herself.  I want her to be happy and smiled whole-heartedly like she used to be” Minkyung smiled as shewave her hand to Jiyeon who waved at her. 

Myungsoo move his gazed from Minkyung to Jiyeon which surrounded by fireworks sparks, makes her so beautiful, she was smiling at him and walk closer to Myungsoo, when suddenly he realized that Jiyeon reached his hand and held it, lead him to the backyard to join her and Sihoo playing the firworks.  Jiyeon seems so happy, when Myungsoo didn’t refuse her.

When the fireworks party was over, Jiyeon walks Myungsoo to the gate of her house.  Both of them stayed silent until Jiyeon open the gate for Myungsoo.

“well, thank you Myungsoo for tonight, I’m sorry bothering your night” Jiyeon smiled to Myungsoo

“aniya, it’s fun”  Myungsoo said it really is Myungsoo thought.

“and omo thank you once again for the purse” said Jiyeon.  Myungsoo just nodded

Jiyeon come near to Myungsoo and suddenly she reached for Myungsoo’s hand once again, made myungsoo startled, she handed him a hotpacks saying “your hand is so cold, take this and thank you for wearing that” Jiyeon pointing at Myungsoo’s scarf “it means a lot to me, chingu ya” Jiyeon said with sparkle eyes, made myungsoo stunned.

 -Myungsoo pov-

What is this? Why my heart beating so fast? Can I have this feeling for her, Seungho?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o0o------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally update yay!!

how are you guys..please keep commenting..^^ it gave me a lot of inspiration