03.

Love After Me

Jiyeon as usual during break time, always went to the school’s music auditorium.  It’s a place that she feels most comfortable with, no one can bother her.  It’s been so weary for her to fake her smile this day.  And again, she breaks her promise to Minkyung eonni to have a lunch this afternoon. She just bought a packed of biscuits and mineral water because she don’t feel want to eat.  She went to auditorium just to rest her head and listened to every songs that seung ho gave to her.  Reminiscing about how she first meet seungho 2 years ago.

Jiyeon just a new transferred student back then, she moved to seoul with her brother and sister.  That day is her first day of her going to school.  As she woke up late, she had to run to school, cursing herself of being late.

“aaah jinjaaaa, why should I wake up late on my first day to school?” Jiyeon said as running with a bread on her hand and trying to ped the bread package wanting to eat it while running.  Because she focus on the bread, she lost her focus on her footsteps and she fall on the ground and also the bread rolling avoiding her arm and end up on the ditch.  “yahhh..ppang..ppaaaang!! yaaahh ottokeee, it’s the only  breakfast that I have today” as Jiyeon yelled not knowing there’s 2 boys behind him chuckled because of her action.

As jiyeon try to get up, she feels pain on her knee, there’s some bruises on it and it’s bleeding.  The 2 boys walk to her, both of them are good looking with different charm, while the one seems so cool, the other seems friendly with an eye smiled draw in his face.  “gwenchana?” the eye smiled asked Jiyeon and looking for her bruises. “ah it’s okay, it’s just a little a hurt” Jiyeon answered. “yeah, but you’re bleeding, Myung you always keep a band-aid don’t you?” asked the eye smiled to the cool guy behind him. “ah nee!!” the guy called Myung his bag and hand the The Simpson’s band-aid to the eye smiled.  And then the ayed smile put the band-aid to Jiyeon’s knee.

“kamsahamnida…??” Jiyeon said thanks while curious about the eye smiled name. “ah, seung ho, my name is yoo seung ho” seungho answered with smile, made him more handsome.  “aah kamsahamnida seung ho sshi” Jiyeon said and bowing.  “ahhh it’s okay, you don’t have to bow sonce we went to the same school, am I right?”seungho said pointing to Jiyeon’s uniform.  “ahh ne..you’re a MyungJi student also” Jiyeon smiled. Seungho Nodded.

“oh by the way, this is my bestfriend, Kim Myungsoo” seungho introduced Myungsoo to Jiyeon. Myungsoo gave her a little bow and smiled. “ahhh banggaptaa”Jiyeon said and realized “omooo, you’re the one who helped me to put my fell stuff from my car baggage yesterday right? I haven’t say thank you, kamsahamnida Myungsoo-sshi” Jiyeon bowed to her.  Myungsoo chuckled at her cuteness but try to hold it. “it’s okay” Myungsoo replied.  “mwo? So the two of you have met each other before?” seungho asked. “Yeah, but he’s  gone right after he helped to put my stuff to the box” Jiyeon replied.

“so why you’re so in a rush Jiyeon-sshi?”asked seung ho

“this is my first time going to your school, since I’m a new student” Jiyeon answered while walking with them. And remembered that maybe she will be late “omo why you guys don’t run, we almost late right?” Jiyeon said  as she walking faster prepared to run. “mwo? What for? It’s just 07.00 am, we have 30 minutes more” answered seungho while looking at his watch. “Bwo? It can’t be my watch showed it’s…..”Jiyeon eyes widened. “aiiiisshhh, it’s 07.00 am, but my alarm clock in my room showed 30 minutes faster, yaaaah Minkyung eonniiii I will kick your ” said Jiyeon desperately.  Seungho and Myungsoo chuckled and smiled to her.  Jiyeon feel so stupid because of her eonnie push forward her alarm clock.

As they arrived in school, Seungho, Jiyeon and Myungsoo go to the administration room and  separate at the lobby to went to their own classroom.  Before that, Seungho called Jiyeon “Jiyeon-sshi!” yell seungho.  “Ne, Seungho-sshi” Jiyeon looked to her back, saw seungho walk up to her. “here” said seungho handed her a chocolate bread, Jiyeon saw it and her eyes widened.  “you haven’t eat your breakfast this morning right?” Seungho smiled.  Jiyeon nodded and say thanks, that’s her very first time feel like her heart beating so fast.

Jiyeon smiled with a teary eyes  reminiscing about her first time meet seungho.  As the bell rang she going back to her classroom.  Faking her smile once again everytime she met her friends at school. Not realising there’s a pair of eyes who watching her out of auditorium.  After class is over,  Jiyeon packed her belongings and ready to go home. She walked and saw Myungsoo standing in front of the school gate.  She gathered her strength and smile to greet her once again.

“Myungsoo-sshi, you’re still here?” Jiyeon asked.  Myungsoo nodded. “waiting for someone?” Jiyeon asked him again. “yeah, you” Myungsoo answered holding his face keep stiff to look Jiyeon even though he couldn’t stand to see Jiyeon’s  expression, it seems not right for him to saw Jiyeon face, he feels anger and pity at the same time for her.

“so you’re waiting for me? I’m sorry for making you wait, let’s take a walk” Jiyeon smiled to him.  Myungsoo looked away avoiding to keep looking at Jiyeon.  Myungsoo follows Jiyeon behind while Jiyeon kept thinking what she could do to break this awkwardness, it’s right that Myungsoo is a “not much talking” person but he’s not that quiet and cold like this before.  Random thoughts come to Jiyeon’s mind about why Myungsoo kept fetch her and take her home after what happened.

____________________________________________________oOo_____________________________________________________