11.

Love After Me

Minhyuk ran to his classroom when he heard the news about him & jiyeon.  Looking out for her,  minhyuk panting because of running from library to catch up Jiyeon,  worrying over what might Jiyeon feel and how she would react about this.  He knew about what Krystal have said to Jiyeon in cafeteria, his friend told him about what happened.  Guilty crept over him, it’s because of his careless behaviour, he supposed not to hold Jiyeon longer than it supposed to be, but what can he do? Jiyeon’s eye captivates him that much at that moment.  As soon as he reach  his class, Suzy said that Jiyeon already went out from school and off course with myungsoo. 

Minhyuk clenched his palm, dejected come all over him.  He didn’t know whether he mad to himself because of what happened or because he couldn’t take care of Jiyeon by himself or maybe his jealousy towards Myungsoo.   Suzy’s  voice interrupted his mind, snapped back to reality from his own world.

“minhyuk sshi gwenchana?”

“ah? ne, gwenchana suzy sshi!” he throw her a weak smile.

“by any chance, if you want to go to meet Jiyeon in her house after school is over, maybe you can bring her bag with you? Because I think I will go to her house right after my part time job so maybe I will come at night” suzy said.

“her bag?” Minhyuk asked

“yeah, she left it here, so maybe you can help me?” suzy said with a little grin on her face.

“sure” Minhyuk answered with a higher tone, obviously.

 

-at the park-

Jiyeon still sobbing, resting her head on myungsoo’s embrace, Myungsoo just hold her tight without saying anything as much as he wanted to say a few words that could calm her down, he knows that letting her crying her heart out is the thing that she needs the most despite her  long carried burden because of seungho.   After standing still for almost 20 minutes,  Jiyeon lift her buried face from Myungsoo’s shoulder, her eyes swollen red as red as her nose right now,  Myungsoo patiently released his arms from Jiyeon’s body,  looking at the swollen eyed girl in front of her.  Instead of having an ugly face after crying, myungsoo found Jiyeon’s face kinda cute with that swollen eyes and red nose. Not that he likes to see Jiyeon crying but, it kinda amused him how come she could be so looked cute with that condition.

Myungsoo smirked a bit with his thought without realizing that Jiyeon noticing him smirked.  Jiyeon pouted looking at Myungsoo.

“what so funny? Why did you smirked?” Jiyeon asked curiously while Myungsoo startled with her sudden question.

“aniya, here wipe your cheek” Myungsoo handed her  his handkerchief  while holding  his smile.

“gomawo”  she take the handkerchief still putting a curious gaze with myungsoo.

“aisssh myungsoo yah, what so funny?”  giving him the first light hit to his chest,   Jiyeon herself couldn’t  believe what she just did.  Since when she became this “close” to him.

“ouch, why did you do that?” acting like she hurting him that much. Myungsoo let out his playful side which Jiyeon never seen before.

“so tell me what’s so funny or ….”  Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo’s handkerchief.  She knew that his handkerchief is his favourite one.

“or what?” Myungsoo fold his arms.

“or I will sniff my snot here” Jiyeon said as she put the handkerchief close to her nose.

“don’t ever trying to do that”

“so tell me right n……..hatchuuuh!!” Jiyeon sneezed on Myungsoo handkerchief before she finished her words.

“yaa! Aaakkhhh” Myungsoo put his palm onto his face.  Jiyeon bite her lips with a guilty face.

“myungsoo yah, I’m sorry”

“aisshh, so this is how you paid someone who has been good to you?  Tsk!” said Myungsoo  with lazy glare at her.

“mianhae, I will wash this and give it back to you as soon as possible”

“it’s okay, kaja let’s go home, your hand will froze if you stay longer here, use this”  Myungsoo said as he put  a gloves to her hand.

“gomawo myungsoo yah” Jiyeon smiled at him.

As they walked to Jiyeon house,  Jiyeon  kept busy with her question, still asking him about why he’s smirking right after she done crying.  Myungsoo knew that Jiyeon won’t stop asking him, her curiosity is freaking high.

“so you wouldn’t answer me?” Jiyeon asked

“mwo? There’s nothing”

“okay then, I’m not guarantee that you will have you handkerchief back” Jiyeon threatened him.  Myungsoo was about to say something to counter attack her, but finally gave up.

“fine, your face is so funny when you’re crying”

“bwo? Yah! I’m not a disney cartoons, how could you say that?”

“tsk, you want me to tell you the truth, so I tell you the truth” myungsoo smirked

“so you like me to cry all day long?” Jiyeon frowned

“I didn’t say that” Myungsoo kept walking leaving Jiyeon behind

Jiyeon stomped her feet chasing Myungsoo “yah! Can’t you wait for me?”  Jiyeon panting

“so stop asking me unimportant question”    myungsoo said while looking at Jiyeon behind her.  No, not that he didn’t like the fact that Jiyeon is a stubborn girl, but her high curiosity make him insecure, he actually don’t know how to react in front of Jiyeon.

“okay I won’t ask again”  Jiyeon pouted walking a few meters away behind Myungsoo.  They keep silent along the way to her house.  It’s actually a funny situation where in one time they could be so close yet so far in another time.  Myungsoo finally trying to break the silence between them

“ya, so now your mouth is sealed?” Myungsoo looking back at Jiyeon

Aiiiish jjinja, I never knew that he finally the one who start the conversation between us after a long time, what did he want me to do now? Answer him? No way! Jiyeon rolled her eyes, looking away from Myungsoo’s gaze.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrow, realizing that Jiyeon  maybe annoyed with his previous action, he sigh.  He realized that he’s getting weaker towards Jiyeon, something that he didn’t used to it. They finally reached Jiyeon house. 

“gomawo myungsoo, bye” Jiyeon said without looking myungsoo.

“is that how you bid a goodbye to someone?” myungsoo teased Jiyeon,  he didn’t know why he act strange that day, he feels like he didn’t want to let go of her.   

“so? What do you want me to do? You told me to stop asking a question, so I stop!”  Jiyeon blew her bangs.

“I told you to stop asking me unimportant question, not stop talking” Myungsoo smirked a bit.

“aiissh, I don’t know what to do with you” Jiyeon scratched her head finding herself look like an idiot in front of him. “but anyway thank you myungsoo-ah”  Jiyeon throw him her sweet smile.  Myungsoo gave her slight smile.

“you’re very welcome, I’ll go home, bye” Myungsoo said as he walked  a few meters away from Jiyeon’s house, he suddenly stopped.

“yah park jiyeon!”  myungsoo turn his back raised his voice calling out Jiyeon’s name who wants to open the gate.

“what?” Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo

“Disney cartoons not only funny you know?”  Myungsoo said, remembering what Jiyeon just told him earlier that she’s not  look like Disney cartoons

“huh?” Jiyeon confused at what Myungsoo said and realizing her own words earlier about her after crying face.  “what do you mean?”  she throw him a curious face (again).

“I said they’re not only funny but they’re kinda CUTE too!!” Myungsoo gave her a smile, while walking away.

Jiyeon stunned with what just Myungsoo said, she almost choke herself. Mwo? Did he just said indirectly that my crying face is cute? Aiish Kim Myungsoo, what kind of boy are you?  She shook her head and smiled.

 

__________________________________________________________________oOo__________________________________________________________________

hi there here Iam updating my story, hope you like it :)