06.

Love After Me

It’s been 4 days since the locker things, jiyeon feel relieved that at least myungsoo not as cold as before, even though there’s still a gap and lack conversation between them.  On the other hand,  Myungsoo can’t forget jiyeon’s eyes when she stare at him that time. Seungho’s last words kept replaying on his mind

~Flashback~

-3 days before the accident-

“Ya myung  wait for me”  seungho said as he chased Myungsoo after they went out from a bookstore. “why you’re so in a rush myung-ah” seungho synchronized his step to  myungsoo’s and grab his shoulder.

“aiish, pabo!” myungsoo said to seungho. “ I have to go home early, because of you  Mr.Delayed”  as he slowing his step and take a glare to seungho.

“bwo? Me? Why Me?” seungho pointing himself.  “yeah,  you forgot? you promised Jiyeon today  to teach her maths in her house one hour from now, how could you forget about that? Am I your reminder?” Myungsoo told seungho.

“aiish, jinja..I forgot!” seungho said as he hit his own forehead. Seungho smiled to his bestfriend, giving him a secret look and smile of understanding that Myungsoo also likes Jiyeon.  Seungho did understand that Myungsoo have a secret feeling towards his girl, but Myungsoo is the type of friend who give in his selfishness when it comes to Seungho. Seungho was so glad for having him as his bestfriend. 

“Myung-ah!” seungho said as he put his hand to Myungsoo’s shoulder again. “bwo?”  answered Myungsoo while looking around.  “You like Jiyeon, huh?” Seungho asked Myungsoo, Myungsoo stopped his steps  and looked to seungho “b..b..bwo? what are you saying?”  Myungsoo stuttered answering seungho sudden question. Seungho chuckled with Myungsoo’s expression “omo why so serious? I just said that you like Jiyeon, aren’t you?” Myungsoo feel embarassed but he hold it and answered coolly “who doesn’t like her? she’s a nice girl and thank God that she accept you as her boyfriend” Myungsoo chuckled and tap seungho’s cap.

“aiishh, jjinjaaaa!!” Seungho fixing  his cap position.  “silly question, you seungho ya!” myungsoo shook his head.  Seungho look Myungsoo with his big smiled on lips.

“you know I won’t give her up to any other boy, Myung-ah! I am madly in love with her” as seungho shout in the street.  Myungsoo looked to his bestfriend  and chuckled “Neon, Michyeossooo? “ Seungho just laugh and they  continue walking.

Seungho smiling widely and his face seems to think about something “but if there’s someone who I can trust to take care of her, it has to be you Myungsoo yaa”  suddenly Seungho said those words to Myungsoo with a serious tone. “busun mariya (what do you say)?” Myungsoo turned his head to look Seungho

Seungho smiled and said “if I don’t have enough time to be with her, the only person who I trust to be with her is only you Myung” Seungho give him a little smile “so promised me that you will be nice and always take care of her, Myung”  Myungsoo look stunned at what seungho said.  “ya Myung, answer me you’re not deaf huh?” seungho said as he hit Myungsoo arm. “bwo?ah Ne” Myungsoo nodded and smile confused with seungho’s act this day. Both of them walked away as the sky start to turns dark,, Seungho  stopped and went to Jiyeon’s house to  teach her, while Myungsoo continue moving to his house.

~flashback end~

-at school-

“look he’s the new student, aaah neomu kyeowoo!” all the girls whispering to each other as they saw MinHyuk walk through the hallway, he seems uncomfortable and suddenly he saw Jiyeon and come up to her.

“Jiyeon-sshi, thank God you’re here”  Minhyuk feel relieved.

“wae?” Jiyeon chuckled “I saved you from a monster?” Jiyeon smiled

“ hahahaha, aniya! It’s just the girls here, they look scary” Minhyuk said to Jiyeon while walking together with her. Jiyeon laugh “what are you saying? They adore you Minhyuk-sshi”  she looked to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes “ yeah right! It makes me uncomfortable you know, they keep staring at me like no end, is there something on my face?” Minhyuk asked Jiyeon.

“hahaha there’s nothing in your face, maybe it’s because you’re handsome?”  Jiyeon raised her eyebrow trying to use an appropriate words to explain it to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk stopped and turned his head and lean to Jiyeon closer “jinja? Am I that handsome?” try to teased Jiyeon.

Jiyeon look surprised with Minhyuk sudden reaction. “eh? Meolla” Jiyeon looked away and try to shrug off from Minhyuk.  Minhyuk chuckled at Jiyeon’s reaction.  Both of them didn’t realize that there’s many pairs of eyes saw them, including Myungsoo and Krystal.

Krystal the queenka of the school seems irritated with the closeness between Jiyeon and Minhyuk. “aishh, that flirt girl, why she always seems close with any good guy, first seungho and Myungsoo and now?  Minhyuk too?”  Krystal muttered and  glared at the view.

-Myungsoo POV-

Who’s that guy? Why he look so close to Jiyeon? And why she look so comfortable with that guy?  Is it the new student that Hoya talk about? Aiiish why should I care, Jiyeon can be friend with anybody.  Myungsoo thought and walk away back to his class.

During breaktime, Jiyeon went to the auditorium as usual, before she go Minhyuk  asked her to have a lunch with him, but Jiyeon said that she want to go to somewhere else.  Minhyuk knows that Jiyeon will go to the auditorium as usual, he just doesn’t  want to ask her why, because he already know what’s the reason. 

when Jiyeon reach the school auditorium, she come near to her usual seat  and then she found a pack of meal and a bottle of her favorite milk tea with a note attached in the cover of the bottle “eat well jiyeon-ah”.  she was confused because of it and look around the auditorium but there’s nobody to found, she shrugged her shoulders and smile wondering who has given her the meal, she jumped to conclusion that it was suzy because suzy always brought her some meals. But She wonder how suzy knows this place, because she never told suzy that this is the place where she usually hide.  The only person who knows this place is only Seungho, because this is their secret place. Finally, she take the bottle, drink it and enjoying the meal.

She doesn’t realize that someone watching her from outside, take a peek from the auditorium door and smiling satisfied that she enjoying the meal that given to her.

__________________________________________________________oOo_________________________________________________________________

hi, here I come updating the story again

I'm sorry if it's boring :(

btw I add Minhyuk as a new cast hehehhe, do you guys like it or not?

please keep send me your comment and suggestion, maybe I can put it for another chapter

thank youuuu

ps: someone can help me to make a poster for this story? ^^