08.

Love After Me

Jiyeon was walking in the school hallway when suddenly Minhyuk calling out her name from far , made all the girls in the hallways put their attention to Minhyuk including Krystal.  They started murmuring each other about Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

“hmm, I wonder what their relationship is?” Jiyoung said to Krystal.

“meolla, that Jiyeon is really something, how could she be so close with Minhyuk after Seungho’s dead? Did she forget about Seungho already?”  Krystal stare at Jiyeon from far.

“looks like someone here couldn’t  forget her loss from Jiyeon” Jiyoung teased Krystal.

“ mworago?” Krystal raised her eyebrow looking at Jiyoung.

“you like Seungho back then, unfortunately he likes Jiyeon,  the queenka of Myungji high school defeated by a new comer, park jiyeon. And Now, seems you put your eyes on Minhyuk but once again you’ll get defeated by the same girl”  Jiyoung chuckled.

“YAH!! Krystal glaring at Jiyoung.

“mianhada Krystal-ah, you better prove that you’re not a loser”  Jiyoung pat her bestfriend’s shoulder.

“it’s not about who’s the winner or the loser now, I will give that Jiyeon girl a lesson for being a flirt”  Krystal smirked.

Meanwhile Jiyeon and Minhyuk talk to each other as they walking to their classroom. 

“jiyeon-ah I’m sorry for leaving you alone yesterday”  Minhyuk said.

“aniya it’s okay, Minhyuk-sshi! I should to thank you instead” Jiyeon smiled. 

“ wae?” asked Minhyuk curiously.

“aniya” Jiyeon shook her head and smiled. She knows that if Minhyuk didn’t leave her yesterday, maybe she wouldn’t  have a chance to talk with Myungsoo like last night. It’s great for her to at least wipe a gap between her and Myungsoo even just a little.  She wants to pay her guilt to Myungsoo,  she wants to be a good friend of him.

“hmm,  Jiyeon-sshi, I think today we should go to the public library again, because I think 2nd section of our paper is more difficult to do” asked Minhyuk.

“uhmm is that so?” Jiyeon think and agreed.

 

 

 

-Myungsoo POV-

“Seungho’s birthday is two weeks more”  Myungsoo muttered at himself. He felt a sudden  sorrow when he think about Seungho, it will be his first time celebrate Seungho’s birthday without the Seungho  itself. Myungsoo sighed and looking through the window when suddenly his view point at Jiyeon and Minhyuk.

“the new guy? With Jiyeon?”  Myungsoo thought felt curious but on the other sides he felt a little dislikes seeing them together. 

L.Joe came to Myungsoo patting his shoulder from his back “they look good together, huh?”  L.Joe  pinting his gaze at Jiyeon and Minhyuk. Myungsoo just looking at L.Joe with a flat expression.  “yah! Don’t tell me that you’re jealous”  L.joe smirked.

Myungsoo pats L.Joe’s head with a rolled paper on his hand, Myungsoo sighed and leave L.joe.  “Yah, what was that for?” shout L.Joe and chase Myungsoo.

“that’s for your useless thought” Myungsoo said while walking out of class.

“omo omo omo, you always act like this? No wonder, there’s so many girls broken heart because of you, there’s no use for having a handsome face like you if you have a cold attitude” L.Joe shooked his head, scolding Myungsoo playfully.

“musun mariya?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow to L.Joe

“I think there’s something wrong with you Myungsoo, you’re a good looking guy, you’re smart, but you’re cold to every girls that approached you, there’s just 2 possibilities in this kind of situation whether you just like one girl on your life or you’re a gay”  L.Joe said thoughtlessly.

“Bwo? You wanna die?”  Myungsoo glared at L.Joe.  L.Joe ran away from Myungsoo “mianhae Myungsoo yaaah, I’m just kidding”  L,Joe shout as he walk faster.

“aissh jinja that kid” Myungsoo shook his head and went to cafetaria.

 

-Jiyeon POV-

She went to auditorium during breaktime, approaching her favorite seat for once again finding a package meal with a note on it “how’s your day? I hope it’s good and enjoy the meal J, -Mr.Delivery-”  Jiyeon spoke to herself “hmm? Mr.Delivery?”  then she eat the meal while listening to her ipod and wrote a note to the Mr.Delivery.

“dear Mr.Delivery, thank you for the meal, but I wonder who you are?” Jiyeon put her note on the seat and leave the auditorium.  She found Minhyuk  not far from the auditorium and come to him. “minhyuk-sshi what are you doing here?”  Jiyeon asked.

“aniya, I’m just look around” answered Minhyuk stuttered.

“look around?”  Jiyeon asked  with a weird tone.

“ne” Minhyuk shortly answered and suddenly the bell rang. They both walked to their classroom. 

Jiyeon asked herself as she went in to the classroom “is Minhyuk the delivery guy?” Jiyeon thought.

___________________________________________________________________oOo_______________________________________________________________

# dear readers, 1st I'm sorry for the short chapter, 2nd Im sorry it took a long time for updating this story T__T because I've been hospitalized, hope you guys forgive me ^^, thank you for the new subscribers and keep commenting, it means a lot for me :) I'll update chapter 9 as soon as possible :) saranghaeeee