02.

Love After Me

~Jiyeon's POV~

After she washed the dishes, Jiyeon ready to go to school. As she tying up her shoelace minkyung come and gave her a tablet of multivitamin.

“here, you should drink this first, because I can’t guarantee that you will eat lunch in your school this afternoon” as minkyung handed him a tablet and a glass of water

“aisshh, I promised you that I will take a lunch, so don’t worry eonni” jiyeon take the tablet and drink the water.

“by the way, I haven’t see myungsoo this last 3 months, usually he come to fetch you” said minkyung curious.  Jiyeon change her face expression as she heard myungsoo’s name, she knew that Myungsoo wouldn’t come to her house and go to school with her after seung ho was gone.  He really don’t  need  to have that responsibility towards her.  After all, she’s the one who caused the death of his best friend, it’s not impossible for myungsoo to hate her. Jiyeon sigh. It’s been 3 months they didn’t talk to each other even though the met in school.

“I don’t think he will come here eonni, after what had happened” as jiyeon kiss her sister’s cheek and say goodbye.

“ohh, be careful jiyeon-ah” minkyung shut the door.  Jiyeon open the metal gate and when she walked a few step from the gate, she get stunned of what she saw, there’s myungsoo lean his body on the wall of her home yard seems like he’s waiting for someone.  Jiyeon surprised seeing myungsoo’s there, she take a deep breath to greet myungsoo, thinking of possibilities what myungsoo will say to her. “

“a-a- anyeong haseyo myungsoo-sshi” as she walked slowly towards myungsoo and gave him her sweet smile.  Myungsoo just give a little glance to her and said “annyeong haseyo jiyeon sshi, you’re ready to go to school? Let’s go” as he walked and followed by Jiyeon behind him.

Throughout walking to school both of them just keep on silence.  Jiyeon really don’t know what to do to break the silence since myungsoo seems not interested to talk to Jiyeon.  it take 15 minutes  more before they reach school, so Jiyeon try to begin the conversation.

“ummm, myungsoo-sshi so how are you?” jiyeon start the conversation and looked to myungsoo’s back in front of her.

“not fine” Myungsoo seems surprised when Jiyeon started the conversation, but he remained stiff  and cold towards her. “

“ohh”  replied jiyeon, she felt her heart sank as myungsoo replied her with a cold tone, she should’ve known that myungsoo will answer it shortly, but it’s his tone that make her uncomfortable.  She know that Myungsoo have a cool attitude, he doesn’t talk that much but she know that Myungsoo really have a kind and warm heart, he just show it at a certain time.  In the end Jiyeon loose her guts to continue their conversation.

A few minutes later they both reach the school and going to their own classroom, Jiyeon said thanks to Myungsoo for accompanied her, but Myungsoo just leave without looking at Jiyeon.

 

~Myungsoo’s POV~

I don’t know what’s wrong with her,  why today she act like there’s nothing wrong after what had happened? She act normal as she used to be, did she already forgot about seung ho’s death?

Myungsoo’s thought as he looked through the window beside his desk.  His mind wondering while the teacher explaining in front of class. He don’t really need to listen the teacher explanation, he could catch up what the teacher taught without paying full attention to it, he’s one of the smartest student in his school.

-Break time-

“myungsoo-sshi, wanna have lunch with us?” L.Joe asked Myungsoo.

“yeah, why not?” as Myungsoo shrugged and follow L.Joe to cafeteria along with Hoya.

In cafeteria, Myungsoo seat on his usual table with L.Joe and Hoya, the table used to always be occupied with him, seungho and Jiyeon before.  Seung Ho and Jiyeon always insist Myungsoo to have a lunch with them even though it will be uncomfortable for him to see both of them chattering and make a ridiculous joke, but in the end Myungsoo always get along and laugh together with them and secretly admiring Jiyeon’s smile. 

“yah! Kim myungsoo, ppali eat your lunch, what are you dreaming about?”said L.joe nudging myungsoo’s elbow. “ah, aniya” said Myungsoo with a bitter smile.

“I know you kept thinking about your best friend, but it’s been 3 months myung, you really have to move on and have a passion for your life, it’s not just you who feel lost about seung ho, there’s one person who feel the way you feel right now” said hoya with a calm tone.

“tsk, nugu?” myungsoo raised her eyebrow

“omo, park jiyeon don’t you remember? Don’t you think she’s the one who hurt so much because seung ho? ” hoya gave him a glare.  Myungsoo just gave “don’t know” expression and shrugs starting to eat.

“aish, this kid” hoya said  to myungsoo and take Myungsoo’s kimbap. “anyway, talk about jiyeon, I haven’t seen her in this cafeteria for a long time, she used to eat a lot of meals back then, I wonder why she didn’t show up in this cafeteria again?” L.Joe asked.

“Maybe this place reminds he a lot about seungho, isn’t it right myungsoo? Hoya asked myungsoo

“Moella” myungsoo keep eating make hoya annoyed. “aisshhh, talking to you is a waste of my time, why should I have a friend like you?” hoya said desperately make L.Joe chuckled while Myungsoo just continue eating.

Ehm, L.Joe is right it’s been a long time since I didn’t see Jiyeon come to this Cafetaria, she usually eats a lot, after seungho’s gone she never come to this place again, I wonder where she had been during break time, did she eat properly? Egh Myungsoo what are you thinking? You shouldn’t care whether she eat or not, it’s none of your business ~ Myungsoo shook his head to get rid of his thought about Jiyeon.

_____________________________________________________________oOo_____________________________________________________________

 

sorry for late updating :)

maybe its gonna be a slow story, please keep commenting :)

I will update next chapter by tomorrow

thank youuu <3