05.

Love After Me

Jiyeon went to her bedroom crying BECAUSE  I PROMISED SEUNGHO THAT I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU FOR BEING THE CAUSE OF MY BESTFRIEND DEATH, ARA? I HATE YOU FOR BEING THE CAUSE OF MY BESTFRIEND DEATH, THE CAUSE OF MY BESTFIEND DEATH….myungsoo’s words keep repeating on Jiyeon’s head. She took her photo with seungho and held it to her chest “mianhae seungho-ah, mianhae myungsoo-sshi, jeongmal mianhae, mianhada” Jiyeon kept replaying the words until she fell asleep.

On the other side, Myungsoo blame himself for being so rude, he felt sorry for Jiyeon because he shouldn’t say that harsh words to her.  The image of crying Jiyeon won’t fade away from his mind, he knows that his words are too much.  “mianhada Jiyeon-ah, now ottohke seungho ya? Na Jeongmal pabo!”  Myungsoo said as he hiding his face into his palms. 

~Next morning~

Myungsoo as usual go to Jiyeon house to fetch her.  He prepared himself to aplogize to Jiyeon because of yesterday. When he arrived in front of Jiyeon’s house, someone open the metal gate, he thought that it was Jiyeon but it wasn’t, Minkyung appeared and walk right to Myungsoo “oh Myungsoo, are you waiting for Jiyeon?” ask Minkyung “ne” Myungsoo nodded. “omo I thought that you go to school with her this morning? She went out from a half hour ago” Minkyung said. “ah ne arasso, so I’ll permit myself too noona” Myungsoo bow to Minkyung.  When myungsoo take a few step away from Jiyeon house, Minkyung called Myungsoo back “ehmm myungsoo-ah thanks for always fetch her, please always keep an eye on Jiyeon.  She said that she was glad that you being so nice to her” Minkyung smiled to Myungsoo as she waved her hand to myungsoo.  Myungsoo get stunned of what Minkyung has said.  He never thought that Jiyeon would say that, he know that all this time he always ignoring her.  It makes his heart felt a greater guilt. 

-at Jiyeon’s classroom-

Suzy came to Jiyeon’s seat “bwo? What’s wrong with your eyes? It’s puffy, you cried last night, didn’t you?” asked suzy.

“aniyaaa, it’s a result of lack of sleep” Jiyen said andshow her mehrong to suzy.

“gotjimaaal” as suzy  knock Jiyeon’s head “yaa, I’m not stupid Jiyeon-ah, don’t lie to me, it won’t work”

“aiiishh, araaa araaa, you’re expert in everything right?” Jiyeon said and make a face to suzy

“hahaha, so why are you crying? Remembering seung ho?” asked suzy. Jiyeon just nodded and smiled.

“I know you can’t get seungho out of your head but you can’t always stay focus on him and your memory, you have much else things to do, this is our senior year, you have to pass university exam, so instead of self-pitying please study more, especially for maths “ suzy said and mehrong to Jiyeon, she knows that Jiyeon is very lacking in maths.

“yaaa, you make fun of me?” as Jiyeon chase suzy who run away out from their class.

When Jiyeon chase suzy, she bumped to someone and fell to the ground. “ouch!” she felt a pain on her elbow. “oh, mianhae”  it’s a boy’s voice, he helped Jiyeon up. “aniya, its me who supposed to say sorry” Jiyeon replied as she clean up her skirt without looking the boy’s face. “gwenchana?” asked the boy. Jiyeon held her face up to look the boy and smile “ooh gwencaha!” the boy smile to her and feel relieved.

“by the way, do you know where it is?” as the boy showed Jiyeon a paper.

“ooohh, this is my class!” jiyeon said a little bit shock. “you? A new student here?” asked Jiyeon.

“ne! so can you show me the way to your class?” asked the boy

“why not?” Jiyeon said and accompanying him to the class while the bell is ringing.

Every student went to their own seat,  Jiyeon also go to her seat while the boy still waiting in front of the class, waiting for the teacher to come.   When Mr.Choi enter the class, he introduced the new boy in front of class.

“okay students, you have a new friend here, please come Mr. Kang” said Mr.Choi and the boy enter the class and introduced himself

"annyeong haseyo yeorobeun, Kang Min Hyuk imnida, mannaso banggapseubnida” as he bow and smiled. 


All the girl students seems have a new heartthrob here.  Jiyeon seems doesn’t bother with the class crowd, they already introduced their own self before. Suzy who sit in front of Jiyeon, turn her body to Jiyeon and gave Jiyeon a silly face “wohoho, he is so cute” said suzy “don’t fall for him jiyeon-ah” suzy teased Jiyeon

“bwo? Yeah right?” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.  Mr.Choi told Min Hyuk to sit behind Jiyeon. The class started.  Jiyeon put all her effort to understand the math formula that Mr.Choi taught in front of class while the other girls stole a glance at Min Hyuk. When break time Suzy asked Jiyeon to go to cafeteria. “mian suzy-ah I have to go to the library” Jiyeon lied, it’s because she want to go the auditorium alone. “why don’t you asked min hyuk to go to cafeteria with you? Kekeke” Jiyeon said.  “where do you want to go jiyeon-sshi?” asked Minhyuk. “I want to go to the library, you can go with suzy to the cafeteria, sorry I can’t accompanying you minhyuk, I’ll go then.  Suzy be nice to him hehe” Jiyeon smiled and walk away.  “aiish that kid, kaja minhyuk sshi” suzy walk with min hyuk.

-minhyuk pov-

Park jiyeon, that girl is really something.  She’s so pretty indeed but I think she hide her sadness inside minhyuk shook his head bwo? Why suddenly I think about Jiyeon?

After lunch, Minhyuk and suzy tour around the school since he’s not familiar with school and suddenly he saw Jiyeon walk into the auditorium.  He wonder what she was doing there, but he don’t want to bother her and walk away with suzy who keep explaining about the school. And suddenly suzy stopped her step “ah babo, I forgot” suzy said as she knock her forehead. “wae?” minhyuk asked.

“I forgot to buy a bread for Jiyeon” suzy said. “wae? She don’t have a lunch after she went to the library?” asked minhyuk. “neverrr, she won’t go to the cafeteria after seungho gone” suzy replied. “seungho? Who’s that?” minhyuk asked again. “he’s jiyeon’s boyfriend, he died almost 4 months ago, since then she never went to the cafeteria again, it’s like she lost her appetite, she never ate lunch like usual, cafeteria  always reminds her of her past boyfriend”suzy explained and just realized how babo herself to talk about jiyeon with a new student.  Suzy bite her lips. Minhyuk realized what suzy thinking. “it’s okay, I won’t tell anybody either, since I only know you and jiyeon here” minhyuk chuckled and walk again.

-after class-

All students packed their belongings after class has ended, Myungsoo went to the school hallway which seems quiet, there's no more students around the hallway and the he saw Jiyeon, he approaching Jiyeon who try to shut her locker but she can’t do it, Myungsoo hold Jiyeon’s hands off the locker and fix her locker door without saying a thing.  Jiyeon seems surprised of what myungsoo’s doing.  There’s something wrong with the bolt, Myungsoo can’t fix the locker door. "I think this locker can’t be used anymore” Myungsoo said to Jiyeon.  “ah it’s..it’s okay myungsoo-sshi” Jiyeon smile “maybe I should take all my belongings to home” jiyeon continued.  Myungsoo take a look inside of her locker, there’s a three “seems heavy” book, a giant dinosaur  puppet from seungho and him for Jiyeon because she won a speech contest,  stationers and 2 photos of jiyeon & seungho and the other one is photo of three of them.  “you can use my locker if you don’t mind, so you don’t have to bring all that stuffs to your home” Myungsoo said.  Jiyeon once again feel surprised of myungsoo, it’s the longest words that she ever heard from him since 4 months ago. 

Myungsoo feel uncomfortable with Jiyeon blank stare, “jiyeon-sshi, gwenchana?” myungsoo asked. “ah? oh..gwenchan, thank you for lend me your locker” jiyeon said as she smiled.  “ohh, let’s move your stuff” as Myungsoo help her to move her stuff.  Myungsoo helped her to pack her stationer when jiyeon’s cutter cut off his fingertip and his finger start bleeding.

Jiyeon saw myungsoo’s finger, she hurriedly look for her band-aid in her bag and she grabbed myungsoo’s hand and put the band-aid on his injured finger. As she wrapped the band-aid her head became so close to Myungsoo’s nose because he’s taller than her so he can smell Jiyeon’s sweet-smelling hair.  “I’m so sorry Jiyeon-sshi for being so rude yesterday” he said with a soft tone.   Jiyeon shocked at  what Myungsoo has said as she held her head up and look through Myungsoo’s black eyes.   It makes their face just a few inches away.   Myungsoo look through Jiyeon eyes, he can't resist jiyeon pretty eyes when he suddenly felt that his heart beating so fast.  He pulled his finger from jiyeon’s grip and take one step away from jiyeon.  He resist  to look Jiyeon’s face, while Jiyeon  smiled and say “gwenchana myungsoo-sshi, it’s nothing, kaja!” as she invited myungsoo to walk home together. Eventhough there’s a still a gap between them, but both of them think today is really better than yesterday.

 

__________________________________________________________oOo________________________________________________________________

Hi I'm sorry for the very looooong time to update this story T^T it's because I just went to singapore to watch SS4, and it's a really super concert indeed