01

Love After Me

November, It’s been 3 months since yoo seung ho’s death.  A girl named Park Jiyeon, seung ho’ first and only love finally had made up her mind to continue her life without the man she love the most, deciding to go back to her normal life, become the old park jiyeon who loves to smile and friendly even though deep inside she still couldn’t make up her own broken heart knowing and blaming herself for being the cause of seung ho’s death. Wishing every night that she could turn back the time and won’t go by herself that night, she’s supposed to listen what seung ho said to her.  But it’s too late to feel sorry, she know that seung ho won’t be back, every night she always sleep with dried tears in her cheek, dreaming every night that seung ho come and hug her and said “it’s not your fault jiyeon-ah, live your life and please be happy”.  She knows that she have to continued her life like seung ho’s said in her dream.

 

~Jiyeon’s  POV~

She woke up early in the morning and take a shower, after get dressed she comb her hair in front of mirror and encourage herself and talk to the mirror “jiyeon, you should continue your life,hwaiting!” and practicing a little smile, it’s been 3 months since she’s not smiling properly.  She went downstairs and prepared breakfast for her older brother and sister.  Jiyeon’s parents have passed away since she was 7, her older brother park shi hoo and her sister park min kyung taking care of her, they both are a doctor in Sungji hospital.

“ohh, jiyeon-ah what are you doing?” said minkyung as she drying her hair with towel, look curious with her sister.

“mwo? Eonni can’t you see that I‘m preparing our breakfast?” said jiyeon with her lazy glare towards her sister, showing her a face expression which minkyung didn’t see for a long time.

“jiyeon-ah gwenchana yo? You look so different, you look so alive today” minkyung keep looking at jiyeon’s behaviour.

“yah! So you mean that I look like a dead person before? Nappeun enniii nappeun nooo” jiyeon shook her head and pouted.

“haha, that’s not what I mean, you’re so different since seung ho………”minkyung stopped her words before jiyeon remind about seung ho’s death “yeah, you just don’t smile and have no expression at all since “that thing” happened, me and your brother don’t know how to handle your feelings ji, you were so stiff like a dead person before but now I’m glad now you’re finally back to yourself, really!” minkyung said as she hug jiyeon.

“thanks eonni, I know you and shi hoo oppa really care about me, I just need some time even though I know it takes a very long time to forgive myself” jiyeon sigh.

“please ji, don’t blame yourself anymore it’s not your false, okay? I believe seung ho wants you to be happy, so please don’t blame yourself anymore” minkyung release the hug and pinched jiyeon’s nose.

“I’ll try eonni” Jiyeon smiled “btw, where is shi hoo oppa?” asked jiyeon.

“he’s not coming home yet, there’s an urgent surgery last night, I think he was staying at the hospital, okay let’s eat jiyeon-ah!!” shout minkyung.

Jiyeon smiled to her sister, convinced herself that she’s brave enough to start a new day without seung ho.

 

~Myungsoo’s POV~

It’s been 3 months seung ho, what am I supposed to do? You want me to take care of jiyeon but how could I taking care of her while she’s the one who took away your life? How could I forgive her? How could I face her?

As Myungsoo staring into the room ceiling, he kept think about his dilemma whether he should do what seungho’s said several days before he died or just let it go and never think about it again.  Seungho is the very best friend of him, they’ve know each other since childhood days, he treat seungho like his brother.  He even gave up the one he love to seungho.

 He used to love park jiyeon at the very first time he saw jiyeon when when jiyeon moved to her new house just a few blocks around seungho and myungsoo house.  Jiyeon is myungsoo first love, but since myungsoo’s character is cold, it is seungho who caught jiyeon’s heart because seungho was more friendly and warm. Now, after seung ho pass away the only thing that filled his heart just emptiness and hatred towards jiyeon, but on the other hand he know he should keep his promise to seung ho to take care of her.

Myungsoo get up from his bed and prepare himself to go to school.  After several minutes, he took his breakfast and ready to go.  As he walks the way, he reminiscence about how he and seungho usually go to school, sometimes they run and chasing each other, ever since park jiyeon become  yoo seung ho  girlfriend, they always go to jiyeon’s house first to fetch her and they walked to school together.  Suddenly he remembered seungho’s last message for him about jiyeon, he took a deep sigh “seungho I do this because I’ve promised you” and turn his direction to jiyeon’s house to fetch her.

I know it will be my first step to pay my promise to you seung ho, even though I don’t know whether I could let go my hatred towards Jiyeon or not, but because I look on you like my own brother, I’ll try to put aside my feelings

It’s been 3 months since the last time he come to jiyeon’s house to fetch her and go to school together, the difference between now and then is there’s no  the “eye smiled seung ho” who can melt down the awkwardness between him and jiyeon.

___________________________________________________oOo____________________________________________________

 

author notes : hi, this is my first fanfic, and this is my first time to write a story, sorry for the bad english :( thank you for commenting and subscribing