10

Love After Me

Jiyeon rushed her steps to the auditorium, her curiosity about Mr. delivery is unbearable, is it true that it was Minhyuk who always send her the meal? Or somebody else? She has to know who Mr.Delivery is so she would thank him for his attention, but instead of having a clue of him, she just find the meal package again with a blue note attached on it. “you’ll know it later, after you get better” Jiyeon furrowing her eyebrows with a bit smirked on her face “what does he mean? Me? Get better? I’m not sick” Jiyeon chuckled, after she got her meal, she left a note for Mr.Delivery “dear Mr. delivery, what do you mean after I get better? Well, thanks anyway for the meal, can I have ramyeon for tomorrow? kekekeke” Jiyeon laughed at herself while writing it, of course she’s not serious about the ramyeon thing, but who knows? Maybe her request will be granted tomorrow.  Having a mysterious friend like this made her at least a little bit enthusiastic about her school life, instead of always having a gloomy school time, the Mr.Delivery can divert her mind which were always full about seungho.

It’s still 20 minutes more until the break time over, Jiyeon decided to to walk around the school alone, until she received an MMS on her cell phone, Jiyeon surprised on what she saw, there’s a tagline on the picture that she received “Jiyeon, the flirt girl” she widened her eyes, her hands trembling, every students looked at her, they also received the MMS.  Her minds become blank while other students chattering behind her.  Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand, it’s Krystal, Krystal drag her to the place that she avoid the most, cafeteria. Jiyeon hold her step, her feet refused to walk in to the cafeteria, but at that time Krystal was so forceful, Jiyeon couldn’t release her hand from Krystal.  All she knows it, she’s already at the centre of cafeteria. Everybody put their eyes on her, looking on what will happened.  Myungsoo who’s sitting on the cafeteria’s bench suddenly stood up looking at the scene, he already saw the picture of Jiyeon. The picture of Minhyuk hugged Jiyeon by the waist where their faces is so close, almost kissed.

“this!” Krystal showed her the picture on her cellphone. “tsk, I didn’t know that you could easily flirt with another boy after seungho’s death” Krytal raised her voice.  Students started murmuring.

Jiyeon looked at Krystal’s face, gathering her strength.  Krystal looked back at her “what??!!” Krystal said while taking a step closer to Jiyeon.

“it’s not like what you think” Jiyeon hold her breath, continuing her words “and don’t you even dare to say Seungho’s name again, he has nothing to do with this useless picture, ARA?!” Jiyeon raised her voice, taking her step out of the cafeteria when suddenly Krystal grabbed her left hand, which made her steps stopped and looking back to Krystal again.

“I have no right to say seungho’s name? me?” Krystal pointing at herself and slapped Jiyeon’s cheek. “It was supposed to be YOU! YOU! SEUNGHO’S MURDERER!” Krystal shout right on to Jiyeon’s face.

“SHUT UP!” suddenly Jiyeon heard a familiar voice, it’s myungsoo walking towards Jiyeon and Krystal “you’re out of your line, Krystal Jung!” Myungsoo said looking through krystal eyes. He clenched his fist trying to control his anger. “now, you better go” Myungsoo pointing the exit door.

“why don’t you just die, park Jiyeon!!” Krystal said with a low but straight voice as she walks away.

 

Jiyeon heart sanked, “SEUNGHO’S MURDERER!”  the words kept replaying on her mind, she became stiffed suddenly after heard Krystal words, it really doesn’t matter where were she, she don’t care about the cafeteria anymore. The only thing that she could do is stood like stupid person looking at the floor. Myungsoo held her hands dragged her out from cafeteria.  Jiyeon released her her hand from Myungsoo’s grip “k..k..kwenchana Myungsoo, I need sometime alone” Jiyeon said while walking away.

Myungsoo felt uneasy, he doesn’t know why he feel that way.  His mind said that he should leave her alone, but his heart told him to chase her, told him to comforting her.  He just want to embrace her into his hug, being her someone that she could lean on.  Jiyeon didn’t let her tears escaped from her eyes, but he knows she wants to cry her heart out badly.  He knows how broke her heart is hearing seungho’s name.  Finally Myungsoo listen to his heart says, He looking for Jiyeon through entire school, but he couldn’t find her. Myungsoo walk back to his class when suzy yelled at his name.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo-sshii”  Suzy run to Myungsoo while panting in front of him, she hold Jiyeon’s shawl. “hh..hh..Jiyeon leaves, she don’t even bring her bag, she left this on her table, I’ll handle her bag, but at least maybe you could give the gloves to her, she only wear cardigan today and I don’t think she will  going straight to her home, it was so cold outside”  suzy held out the shawl to Myungsoo.

“ok, thanks suzy” Myungsoo said as he take the shawl and walk back to his class,  taking his bag and coat. He knows he has to catch up Jiyeon, that girl is so careless about herself, mainly at a time like this. Myungsoo run to find Jiyeon, when he finally saw a girl with a dark blue cardigan, long and brown wavy hair, walking slowly, not even know where exactly her steps take her,  he knows exactly from the back, it was Jiyeon.

listen to this for this part :) -->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1FJz4aH7Y 

Myungsoo’s panting, he followed her behind looking at her red hand, it was so cold that time.  Myungsoo quicken his pace so he can synchronize her steps, walking right beside her, he suddenly grabbed Jiyeon’s hand, hold her right hand into his coat’s pocket,  Jiyeon gasped at the sudden moved, she was startled to see Myungsoo, she want to let go but Myungsoo didn’t allow it, it feels awkward but on the other side it feels right, she feel safe under Myungsoo’s warm hands.

“Myungsoo, just..just let go of my hand” Jiyeon asked him

“not until I felt your hands warmer” Myungsoo gave a straight gaze to Jiyeon.  Jiyeon looked away, avoiding Myungsoo’s stare.  they keep walking in silence until they almost reached  the park near their house.

“why are you being like this Myungsoo-ah?” Jiyeon break the silence between them and trying to let go of her hand from Myungsoo which she could and walk faster avoiding Myungsoo.  Once again he following her, put his coat into Jiyeon’s shoulder.

“Yah Kim Myungsooo, please don’t be nice to me”  Jiyeon faced him, from looking at her face, Myungsoo knows that her feelings are miserable.

“why?” Myungsoo asked her, looking through her eyes.

“because I’m your best friend’s murderer..and..and..” Jiyeon stuttered her becomes watery, Myungsoo knows that she hold it so hard.

“and what?” Myungsoo continued.

“and you shouldn’t be so kind to me, because I’m okay, I’m find, I can walk to my house alone” Jiyeon looked away, held her head up, holding the tears so they’re not rolling to her cheek.

“Listen here, Yah! Park Jiyeon!” Myungsoo grabbed her shoulder, making her facing him.  “first you’re not a murderer and second, NO! You are NOT OKAY!”  Myungsoo raised her voice and could feel his hand trembling because of Jiyeon’s shoulder.

Jiyeon finally, let her tears falling down, she couldn’t take it anymore her pain is unbearable.  She usually could hold back her tears, even in Seungho’s funeral but why she has no strength in front of Myungsoo?  it’s just feels right to let out her emotion in front him.  She cried her heart out, while Myungsoo pulled her into his embrace and patted her shoulder.  Assuring Jiyeon that it was okay to let her feelings out, because that what she needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oOo----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm sorry, for the error grammar, I'm just too excited about this chapter, maybe there will be a lot of myungyeon moments to come :D because I'm craving for their real interaction  which  I RARELY  saw kkkkkkkkk thank you for all comments

 I love you my subscribers :)