I Have A Bad Feeling...

A Whole New World (PAUSED)

 

KEY’S POV:

Aish…
How DARE Manager to leave us alone to fend for ourselves! Lucky for me and my umma-skills I was able to find the gate to our cruise. Well, actually I found it because I was glaring at some random, but extremely annoying girl who pushed through us like we were nothing.

Ha! I laughed at the thought! SHINee is NOT nothing!

Jonghyun glanced at me and my sudden outburst, “You okay, Key?”

I looked into Jonghyun’s face. Kekeke, he still had that piece of… stuff... in-between his front teeth. Should I tell him? I smirked evilly to myself, but whispered it into his ear anyway.

His face began to flush a light pink and he held his hand over his mouth and he whispered furiously back to me, “YAH! Why didn’t you tell me before?”

I shrugged. Actually I was too busy stressing about having our holiday than about Jonghyun’s teeth. It was lucky he didn’t smile at those fans outside the gates. It was a good thing I had styled my hair this morning and put on my best jeans. The amount of phones and cameras there were crazy!

I suddenly had a bad feeling that I left something important behind. There was a sudden jerk as the cruise began to leave the harbour. All bad thoughts suddenly fled from my mind. Our holiday had begun!


 

ONEW’S POV:

My stomach lurched at the sudden movement of the ship. Oh no, not now! I d around the deck for a chair to sit on, oh there’s one! I collapsed into the sun-chair and laid my head back, breathing the salty air deeply and trying to ignore the repeating bouncing of the water underneath. Breath, Onew, breath!

There was waving and cheering around me as most of the passengers waved goodbye to the dock and to their family and friends. Confetti was thrown off the side as we started to set sail. Why would people make such big deal about leaving the dock -the safe dock-  I wondered as I closed my eyes.

There was some running of feet towards me and an excited voice called out “Onew-hyung! We’ve started!! WEEEEEEEE!!!”

I groaned inwardly at Taemin’s announcement. I think maybe I should find our cabin and lie down for a while. Suddenly I was surrounded by the others who were all discussing how excited they were about this cruise.

Bleh…

“Hey, shouldn’t we find out cabin now?” Minho’s deep voice rose above the others, “I can’t carry around the luggage anymore and Manager is probably waiting for us there.”

There were nods of agreement and they all began to walk away… leaving me to suffer! Oh well, leave me then! I’ll be along when I fell better… suddenly I felt the need to pee. Just great!

“W-wait!” I stumbled as I tried to stand up. I grabbed my bags and dragged myself after the others, trying not to look at the immense blue water that surrounded us on three sides. I could see the others smirking at my failing attempts to walk in a straight line. It’s not my fault that being on the water makes me very… uncomfortable.

Minho grabbed my arm to steady me, chuckling, probably because I had turned green. Aish, how embarrassing! I felt my stomach beginning to roll as we began to get out onto open sea. I needed to lie down soon…       

 -----                                               

       We all followed Key along decorated hallways, looking for the door to our cabin. It was suppose to be a first class one, with six beds (or bunks probably) and plenty of space. Without the surrounding ocean in sight, I began to calm down. If it were not for the “gentle” swaying of the floor I would’ve been fine.

Helpful Taemin had offered to go get the key for it, but Key had scoffed at him “Manager would have already gotten it and is probably waiting for us! Hurry up you slow-poke turtles!!”,  he poked my poor tummy as he said this.

There were many other passengers walking up and down the hallways as well, looking for their own cabins, or going up to the dining hall for some lunch. My stomach grumbled on impulse of the thought of food. Maybe there will be chicken! My heart skipped a beat at this thought and I began to imagine all the types of chicken there was…

There was fried chicken (Yum!), barbequed chicken (Yum!), and there wa-

BUMP!

I crashed into Minho’s back. Ow, my nose! I touched my nose gently with my fingers. Hmm no damage done, thank goodness!  I made a mental note that Minho’s back was a lethal weapon to noses.

“We’re here!” Key grinned at all of us as Taemin and Jonghyun cheered, while Minho clapped his hands a few times. I grinned and began to jump up down yelling, trying to fit in with the celebrating. It was then I realised that the others were staring at me, Key in horror, while I was making a fool of myself.

I stopped jumping and slowly put my hands down by my side. There was some giggling and I turned to see a group of young children pointing at me, while some adults stared at me. When the kids saw me staring at them, they bolted down the hallway. I turned around and cleared my thought. Ahem, that never happened.

The others had all had this thought as well, as they completely ignored me and turned to the door. It was a deep mahogany red, with gold-plated numbers somehow attached to the door (probably with glue, I suspect). In other words, it looked exactly the same as the other doors down the endless hallways. Jonghyun tapped on the door with his knuckles and we all stepped back, waiting for the door to be opened by our Manager.

Taemin suddenly sidled up to me, his large eyes held worry and fear in them. Ha, maybe he was getting sea-sick too! I looked at the door, ready to bolt into the bathroom when it opened. Gah, why was he taking so long to open the door?

As Key began to knock on the door, yelling for Manager Taemin poked my side “Umm, hyung?”

“What is it, Taemin?” I asked impatiently.

“Uhh… you know when w-we looked up about this cruise?” He swallowed nervously as I nodded “Well, didn’t the hallways have a blue theme?”

My eyes opened wide as I looked at the red-themed hallway we were in. He was right! Now that I think of it, on the website we went on, the pictures we saw of the cruise were different from this. Could it be that… pfft, no way! We were on the right cruise.

I smiled at Taemin and ruffled his hair (ah, it’s so soft), “They probably just redecorated recently! There’s nothing to worry about!”

Suddenly the door to our cabin opened. We all rushed to get in first. Then, like we were a human avalanche, we all fell on one another as we tumbled into the cabin. Ouch! I shoved a leg from out of my face and sat up, rubbing my head and looked around.

Wow! I didn’t know Manager had such girly looking clothes. I stared at the pile of folded clothes on one of the beds. I looked back at the rest of the group. I froze. Squashed under the groaning Key, was that scary girl at the port. And she didn’t look very happy.

 

 

JONGHYUN’S POV:

Ow…

What on earth? Why did Key trip down so suddenly? It made me trip over him and Taemin trip over me and. So on. Oww…

I rubbed my neck as I wriggled out from under the Minho. There was a sudden gasp from Onew. I turned and saw a girl squashed under Key. WHA??? A GIRL?! IN OUR CABIN??

I looked around quickly, in case there were more. Nope, she seemed to be alone. What a creepy fangirl. To sneak into her idols cabin and wait for them to enter, how evil. But she should understand that even SHINee need to have privavcy! Well she was kind of cute…

There was a sudden growling and I remembered. Oh yeah, she was still stuck under Key! I stepped over the tangled mess of SHINee and shoved Key gently off her.

“YAH! Jonghyun why did you push me? Why didn’t you help me up?” Keys cried out.

I grabbed the small hand and lifted up the girl. She glared at me. No, not just glared, she gave me the biggest death-stare I thought possible. I pulled my hand back as I realised that this fangirl wasn’t a fangirl, but that rude girl that pushed through us like we were garbage at the gates. Maybe she was a fangirl, but like, a crazy one?

I suddenly saw a strange suitcase and piles of clothes on one of the beds and a ticket lying on one of the bedside tables. Were these hers? Where was Manager? I gulped, as she turned to look at the rest of the grumbling guys and our baggage, which had flown out from everywhere. Her back stiffened. Uh-oh, I could sense trouble.

Key gaped and stood up “Wha-? W-who are you?”

“My name is none of your business! Who are you? And what on earth did you crash into my cabin for?” the girl glared at us, her arms crossed with annoyance. How could she not know? We were SHINee!! One of the most famous K-Pop group in the world! Well that crossed her out as a fangirl!

And what was she doing in our cabin? Why did she say it was hers? I had a bad feeling…

Key stormed up to her, shoving our tickets into her face. She didn’t flinch.

“This is OUR cabin! How dare you take it! You see our tickets? See? They say that we are in cabin 476, which is THIS cabin! THIS is SHINee’s cabin!” he stomped his foot on the ground for emphasis (but to me it seemed just childish).  

The girl peered closely at the tickets, suddenly her face broke out in a smirk. I didn’t like the way the way she looked so happy... 

“I’m sorry boys, but you seem to have gotten on the wrong cruise. This isn’t the Sea-Banner Cruise; this is the Sea-Phantom! And you guys are officially stowaways!” 

  
  
   
Hehe, only a few more chapters to go until they're shipwrecked! Don't worry, I'll get there!
^^
Poor Onew... T^T
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!
p.s THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING ALL THOSE WHO HAVE!! It made me jump up and down with joy, like Onew did! Kekeke~