Key's Precioussss

A Whole New World (PAUSED)

 

BO MI’S POV:
 

So… here I am, back sitting under the coconuts. It is about lunchtime/afternoon tea; hence everyone else has left me to go look for more food.

Uuuuurrnnnnggg”

Oh yeah. Did I mention I was looking after one of them? I was literally babysitting a guy older than me. He lay on the grass a few metres away, groaning and holding his stomach. Apparently he stuffed himself full of unripe berries and now they were giving him a terrible revenge.

Me? Babysit him out of kindness? Pfft, no. I was bribed. That soft, nice guy, Onew? Yeah, he bribed me with bananas. I hadn’t had any breakfast, so of course I fell for his trick.

And now I am sitting in the shade, looking after a guy with a stomach-ache, looking after the few bags of luggage belonging to the boys (who had apparently left their bags lying on deck) and “keeping watch” for any sign of rescue. Nothing so far.

They had all gone, even the girly one who fainted (Key I think?) and the one who was hurt (Taemin, was it?). Taemin was also the one who crashed into me on the cruise. He was pretty much the one that cause me to fall overboard! (grrrrr!)

They had followed Onew to look for more bananas and fresh water. Coconut milk wasn’t enough and they only fell when there was wind. This day was stuffy and hot. No breath of wind anywhere.

The cool, blue ocean looked tempting. A small swim wouldn’t hurt, would it?

Oh wait. Yes it would… since that groaning guy is there. Dammit!

For all I know he might be a ert!

I groaned to myself and lay in the grass. Why me?

 

~~~

 

JONGHYUN’S POV:

 

Owwwwwwwwwww….

It felt like I was being bashed up, only from the inside. My stomach had heaved constantly over the last few hours, I had only just made it to the bushes to throw up. The foul taste was still in my mouth, even though I tried to wash it out with salt water.

I felt horrible. Stupid berries...

Never had I felt so weak and helpless. All I had to do is wait for my body to get over it. If only Key was here… with a stove… and a whole pantry full of food…

Actually I had no idea where Key had gone. Nor Taemin. They hadn’t volunteered to look for dinner. They just sort of vanished.

I heard a groan from my caretaker, Bo Mi. Aww, was she annoyed to babysit me? I thought of a small, yet evil idea. I grinned to myself, before my stomach cramped again.

“So… you’re Bo Mi? What’s your full name?”

“Huh?” she glanced at me confused “Oh, uh, Park. Park Bo Mi is my full name.”

“Ah.”

“… why?”

“Why not? After all I need a name to report to the police when we get back.”

She growled “Its. Not. My. Fault.”

“Not your fault? Well you DID push us over when we almost made it to the door…”

She exploded, “I FREAKIN’ DID NOT! I TRIPPED AND YOU WERE IN MY WAY!!! WHY I OUGHTTA BEAT THE CRA-“

I made my move and grabbed her wrists pinning her down. Man she’s like a bomb, make a noise or throw her in water and she’ll explode.

She struggled, as I knew she would, glaring at me as if I were scum. But she didn’t scream, unfortunately. What’s the point in teasing her?

I sighed and she winced at my foul breath. So… she doesn’t like my breath? SHE. MUST. SUFFER!!! I began to exhale my warm, putrid breathe onto her face. I smirked at her trying to hold her breath. Take that, Bo Mi! Bo Mi the Bomb!

Suddenly and without warning she pounded her knee into my nuts. I gave a strangled yelp and collapsed off her. Again I was hit with a spasm of pain in my stomach. I screeched and rolled away from the crazy ‘bomb’, surrendering.

So much pain…

Note to self: do not play or tease with bombs.

 

~~~

 

NO ONE’S POV:

 

Key cackled to himself. Oh no, they would never find his suitcase. His suitcase was his ‘survival kit’. His Precious. He had run into the bushes, not too far to get lost, but far enough so they wouldn’t find him easily. He sat beside a pond, which was teeming with small water insects. He was so excited he didn’t even notice them.

He ran his hands along his bag. It was still sopping wet. He was lucky that the same currents that they had ridden had also carried their bags to this… place. It wasn’t his only bag, oh-no, he had three more somewhere out there. But This One was the most important one. The seawater had probably leaked into the bag, but no matter. It wouldn’t affect anything much.

He quickly decoded the simple number lock and heard it click. He giggled nervously.

Slowly… open it slo-

Key wrenched open the suitcase violently. He gazed at it’s contents in disbelief, then sighed, pleasure spreading over his face.

Bottles and various containers, which had been stuffed and strapped into the bag, now glistened in the sunlight. The bag had leaked. But Key wasn’t interested in that.

 He looked with pride at the containers labelled Shampoo and Conditioner and various other hair products. There was his hairbrush, comb and moisturiser (for his sunburn thank goodness). And SOAP!He silently congratulated himself for over packing with new bottles of soap and body wash, and even a face wash.

Three small bottles of hand sanitiser gleamed. There was also lip moisturiser, spare contacts (he had bad eyesight), nail-clippers and tweezers, a scrub-brush and his squeaking ducky-toy. More was also poking out from the other side, he even had a spare packet of hair dye, in case he wanted it blonde again.

Wow, I didn’t even know I packed all this! And there’s MORE!

Gasping he picked up two more objects: A toothbrush and toothpaste.

He squealed in delight and began to brush his teeth vigorously. Feeling the fresh, minty taste penetrating any stale taste had already begun to calm his nerves.

“Hyung?”

“WAAAAAHHHASDFFGHDFHJKL!” Key screamed, toothpaste foam spurting everywhere.

“Key-hyung! It’s just me, Taemin!”

Key stared at him with astonishment for a second, then pounced on the open suitcase.

“It’s mine, do you hear. No one is allowed to use it!” he growled.

“Uhhhh….” Taemin swallowed. He had seen its contents and the need to get clean was strongly pulsing throughout his whole body.

“Key-hyung. P-please can I use some? I-“

“DON’T YOU EVEN DARE ASK!”

“I-if you do, I promise I won’t tell the others!” Key didn’t move, unfazed with the deal. Taemin gulped, “ and if you don’t. I will tell… and they will force it out of your hands and… and USE IT ALL!”

Key was still silent, but stiffened at this.

He sat thinking for a minute, then slowly nodded, “Fine… but if you want to use it, then I must wash you MYSELF!!

Before Taemin could say anything, whether to accept, argue or reject, there was a sudden, and very faint, thrum in the air. It was impossible to know what it was, at first, but as it steadily grew louder, it grew into a familiar drone. And only one thing made that noise...

“It’s a… a plane!”

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a few days. T.T
I am very lazy during weekends, even too lazy too write!
Oooh, a plane! Could it be that they will be rescued already?


Anyways, I’ve started writing another fic! ^^
Yup, it’s another SHINee one! Only have small details up about it so far.
This fic is being written by both me AND my best friend mickeyee.
Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151982/streetwise-shinee

Please check it out, if you have time! ^^ Thank you~

P.S. WEEEEEE!! So excited for SHINee's comeback!!! ^O^ Who else is??
I hope they don't "tease" us endlessly about it, like EXO! e.e"