What's with this job and even this GUY!

Working!

Chansung POV

 

I might as well follow Khun-hyung and.. who’s that beside him again? Ah, Wooyoung-shi.. I don’t know that Khun-hyung is gay, but I guess that’s not my business. Besides, we just barely.. know.. Mm, what is this Lee Jun Ho doing there? Man, is he spacing out..? He seems like he’s that kind of guy, I mean, that kind where they usually think too much about something and ended up falling deep into their own fantasy, well, for short, dozing off..

 

Um, he doesn’t even realize that I was waving my hand in front of his face..

 

Hhhh… He needs someone to snap him out…

 

“Yah, Lee Jun ho… Are you coming?”

 

Oh, he’s back.. See, he really is that kind of guy.. Really is interesting~

 

“What’s with your face?!”

 

“Huh? My face? Is there something wrong?”

 

“Were you just smirking at me?!”

 

“Oh? Am I? I apologized then, if that really offended you..”

 

with some smirk really is effective~

 

“Y--! Yah! You just did it again! What’s your problem?!”

 

Kekeke, he really is funny, I was right when I thought he really is something, pissed off over a smirk, huh..? That’s brand new.. Did I really annoy him that much? Or just him being sensitive? Well, we’ll see later.. I don’t usually play with people like this even more with a stranger, but the urge to tease this little guys is just unbearable.. And this is going to be fun..

 


 

Junho POV

 

THIS IS NOT FUN AT ALL!

 

What the heck I’m doing over here anyway?!

 

Geez, I’m going to regret this later.. No, not later, I AM regretting this! NOW! This Hwang Chan Sung just doesn’t have any manners, does he? Smirking, twice! To someone that he hasn’t known, we just haven’t even introduced ourselves yet, and he’s—like THAT to me?! Is he underestimating me or something? I don’t think I do anything wrong to him, I even bowed to him first! Just where’s his manners! Urgh! I don’t care if he’s older than me, he’s really pissing me off!

 

………………….

 

Geez.. This is worthless.. Calm down, Junho, you’re here to get your new job, not picking some fight, even over something so meaningless, well, it’s true that he’s annoyed you from the start , it’s true that it looks like he’s underestimating you, looking down on you or whatever that has a negative meanings toward you, it’s true that it seems he won’t get along with you so well, but just.. caaalllmmm, dowwwwnnnn…

 

Just pretend that he’s not here, just.. erase his presence.. Pheew…

 

Ah, that’s better now..

 

Just relaaxx…

 

Oh! He’s stealing glances at me again! This stupid Hwang Ch—

 

“Please come to this room, you’ll be told about some details of the job..”

 

“Ah, thank you, hyung..”

 

“Thank you, sir…”

 

“You’re very welcome~”

 

“Yah! You’ve finally come, geez, I’ve been waiting! Khun-ah you could leave us be, oh, Udong!”

 

“Hmm? What is it, hyung?”

 

“Stop being clingy and feed your stupid pet! It’s as noisy as hell!”

 

“Geez.. no need to call Bbiyak stupid.. Stupid hyung… “

 

“Whaddaya say!? Come here you little bastard!!”

 

“Whoaaaaa~ Scaryyy~! Ahahahaahha~”

 

Um.. What is this.. lively.. atmosphere? Is there something abnormal about this company or is it just me..? Well, the thing is.. this is so much weirder than my last company.. Even the freak Gorilla boss is not as brutal as this..

 

“Kekekeke, just leave him be, Jaebum-hyung.. He’s just overly excited about today..”

 

“Rggh! Fine! Geez, that boy—“

 

FIGHTING YOU GUUUUUUYS!

 

Whoa! He startled me..

 

“Kekeke.. Alright, I’ll be taking my leave then, good luck, Chansung-ah, Junho-shi.”

 

“Ah, thank you, hyung..” “Thank you, sir..”

 

Well at least, that Khun-hyung guy don’t seem to be.. extraordinary or something, he has that nice attitude too. Not like.. this.. Hwang Chansung.. Ck.

 

“Hhhh.. Sorry gentlemen, that kid just ate too much sugar this morning.. So! Shall we begin now? Please come in~”

 


 

Chansung POV

 

This place is lively, I like that, feels so familiar with all the shouting and everything, just like in Jia-noona’s place.. But I guess this is more like a formal office.. Just.. normal, luxurious, beautiful, huge, residence.. Um, overally, not exactly normal though.. Especially with this modern interior inside this traditional building which decorated by things that look.. expensive..But I guess this’ll be good..

 

“Okay then, please sit, we’ll be having our interv—“

 

BRAK

 

Oh, that sliding door just frightened me..

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Ah, new face again…

 

“Huh? Junsu-nim? W-what are you doing here?!”

 

“Well, ehem, I just want to meet our new employees. Besides, Jaebum-hyung, I want to explain the job myself~”

 

“Hhhh.. Fine.. Why is this just seems so neverending.. Guys, this is Kim Jun Su-nim, the head of this residence and also.. our company..”

 

Whoa, so is this the boss? This young man? I thought I would meet some old fat man as a boss.. Ah, I’d better bowed to him.. Hmm? Well, looks like Lee Jun Ho thought the same.

 

“Ah, thank you for finally coming, please sit down, we should talk about this as comfortable as we could..”

 

“Excuse me..” “Excuse me, sir..”

 

“So, let’s begin..”

 

Hhhh, finally…

 


 

Junho POV

 

FINALLY!!!

 

Gosh, just too many distractions! Why don’t they just get to the point already! Oh, this is really exhausting…

 

“Ah, but before I go straight to the job..”

 

……. MORE DISTRACTION?!

 

“I would like to tell you something, if you wish to work here, please sign our job contract first.. Jaebum-hyung, the papers, please… Thank you.”

 

Oh, fine, it’s an easy task..

 

“Excuse me, sir, but won’t you tell us some reviews about the job, before we sign this?”

 

…. Ah, Hwang Chan Sung! You just—making this longer! Ukh! Just sign it already!

 

“Well, are you that curious, Chansung-shi? Kekeke, fine, I’ll just tell you a little bit about it. Your job is to deliver and retrieve some packages, well, our company is technically related to the trading market, so we shipping and getting a lot of items, and since we work in international range, we need a lot of people, for a while we have more than fifty employees, but we just use 8 people as a main employees including Jaebum-hyung over there who had talked with Junho-shi on the phone two days ago, Ok Taec Yeon that’s been accompanying us in the other side of the door, Nichkhun-ah and Wooyoung-ah that had been greeting you, the other two women who works in administrations, and… Hhhh, a married couple that is still enjoying their long-lasting honeymoon. And because of this couple, we just couldn’t handle many of our jobs well, so, we decided to hire some new employees to help us and that is you two. Lee Jun Ho-shi that’s been recruited by JYP Inc. which is one of our company’s right hand and is working under our commands. And Hwang Chan Sung-shi that’s been recruited by our Nichkhun-shi himself, I trust Nichkhun-ah as he trust you to do this job. I guess that’s all I could give you from now on. Is there anything you want to ask, Chansung-shi?”

 

………………………………………………………………………………….. I.. just… don’t know I’ve been transferred into… such a big… corporation… Even JYP Inc. is.. WORKING UNDER THEIR COMMAND!? Oh, they even have MORE than fifty employees! And among that many employees, I’ve been selected as a main employees which means… my rank will be higher than that gorilla ex-boss?! THIS IS!!

 

THIS IS GREAT!!

 

THIS IS AWESOMELY GREAT!!

 

I haven’t work or even knew about some international company, and to find it works like this and I’ll become a part of it is really.. awesome..

 

Oh, thank you so much, God, for delivering me this wonderful job!

 

“Ah.. No, I guess, that’s enough.. Thank you very much, um.. sir..”

 

Hah! Feeling ashamed  are you  Hwang Chan Sung?! Junsu-nim really shut your mouth up! Hah!

 

“You’re welcome, it’s normal for you to get so curious about us.. Ah, but, if you mind, could you sign the paper instead of staring at Chansung-shi, Junho-shi?”

 

HUH!? OH! Umm, uh, geez… I didn’t even realize I was doing that..

 

Uh, so embarrassing…

 


 

Chansung POV

 

Oh? Lee Jun Ho was staring at me?

 

“S.. Sorry, sir..”

 

Ah, he was just embarrassing himself in front of our boss, wasn’t he? Oh, I could even see his reddened face.. Just like those tiny tomatoes on the convenient store.. Cute red fresh tomato. Really captivating..

 

Oh, he caught me smiling at him again.. Ah, he’s starting to pissed off.. Now, his ear even seems to have a red shades.. Super-cute-tomato-colored –guy..

 

Ouch, I’d better back in filling this paper up.

 

“I’ve done mine, sir..”

 

“Mine as well..”

 

“Ah, thank you then, please, hyung…”

 

I was too concentrated on Lee Jun Ho that-was-staring-at-me-even-though-I-don’t-know-why, but I knew there’s something fishy about how that Kim-who?, ah, I always bad at remembering names, yes, there’s something weird about how that boss talked about the job reviews, I don’t know what it is about but there’s something that he’s been hiding from us. And he’s really careful about it. Besides does it really needs to have someone waiting outside this room? I guess it isn’t normally necessary since we’re just talking about jobs or.. something bigger..

 

“Well, after you’ve agreed with the contract, I’ll give you the further details, and then Jaebum-hyung will give you some copy regarding our company’s rules and your rights while being our official employee, that has written on the contract paper earlier.”

 

Huh? I don’t even read it a tiny bit, I was just signing it like that.. Oh, crap, I hope nothing’s wrong about this company’s rules..

 

“I’ll gave you some jobs variation but since you’re new at this—oh! Almost forgot, you two will work together as a partner from now on~ Please be nice to each other, okay?”

 

Ah, I don’t mind being with this Lee J—

 

“Um, but excuse me, sir, we barely knew each other, we haven’t even introduces ourselves, is it even possible?”

 

Oh, he’s rejecting the idea..

 

“Huh? Of course it is, Junho-shi, kekeke, you don’t like being with your partner?”

 

Straight arrow~

 

“Uh, um, n-not quite sir, but..”

 

“I know it’d be hard with you two who haven’t known each other well, even Nichkhun and Wooyoung have a quarrel sometimes, but I just can’t leave this job, even at such an easy level, to be done alone. I don’t want to risk anything, so, could you please do that for me, Junho-shi?”

 

Straight upper-cut~

 

“…. Y.. Yes… I’ll do my best, sir..”

 

I don’t know but I felt like winning something, oh, he’s glaring.. What? S.. stop.. smi.. smirk.. ing? Oh, he wants me to stop smirking? Fine, I could bear it for a while.. Kekeke, this guy is just really fun to tease..

 

“Great, I’ll be counting on you, Junho-shi, since you’re so much older than, Chansung-shi there.”

 

Huh, he’s older than me? I thought we we’re on the same age or.. Oh, that’s impossible, he’s working already as I heard it from the boss earlier..

 

“Oh, well, we might as well tell you that your first job is to collect some of our packages that were left on… This place.”

 

This photo.. isn’t it a bar?

 

“What is that packaged, sir?”

 

“Ah, it’s just our little secret, Junho-shi~ Oh, and don’t forget to ask them for some money that’s been they loaned from us..”

 

I knew.. I knew this kind of job..

 

“Sir, just for short, are we going to do some debt collecting?”

 

“Huh..? Pfft, hahaha! You really are fast, Chansung-shi~ Haaa, I’m glad having you as my new employee.. Yes, you are, you are going to debt collecting in this bar. I’m warning you, this might be a little dangerous, I hope you could protect each other.”

 

I knew it! This is bad..

 

“But, sir—“

 

“I hope you would gladly, do this for me, Junho-shi, and you can’t back on your word either since the contract has been signed.”

 

“Well, this said that once you’ve got your contract signed, you couldn’t take it back, or.. it backfires you, guys~”

 

“Thank you for explaining the details, hyung, and I’m apologized, maybe you are thinking about how we’ve tricked you now, but we’ve never intend to trick you, gentlemen, hhhh, I hate doing this but as I said earlier, I don’t want to risk anything, including my business, or to get as far as my employee’s life.”

 

“Khh…”

 

Calm down, Lee Jun Ho, just don’t explode or you’re not going to get out of here alive.. Uh, I must’ve read the contract paper, that’s why there’s so much paper even though I only have to sign the first one. Oh, God, what’ve I done?!

 

Come on, think something!

 

“Don’t worry, gentlemen, We’ll handle your need, such as shelter, food, and any daily need, including for your brother, Chansung-shi..”

 

What..?

 

…… HE KNOWS ABOUT JINWOON?!

 

, what do I do!

 

“No need, to worry, we’re not going to do anything to your brother, well, we could even support his high school expenses, if you want..”

 

THIS ING—

 


 

Junho POV

 

Dammn it! This Hwang Chan Sung is going to lose himself!

 

Do domething Junho!

 

Ah!

 

“Fine! Fine.. Fine, sir.. we’ll do it.. we’ll take the job..”

 

“Ah, than—“

 

“Just if.. You don’t do anything to our family, nor mess with either of our personal life… and keep our job a secret..”

 

“…. Well, as I expected from you Junho-shi~ The one who with his bargaining ability has been saving JYP Inc, 2 times in 3 years of your work period.. Fine, but for the exchange of our agreement..” 

 

Huh? God, please just save us..

 

“You two must live together..”

 

Huh..?

 

Huh?!

 

HUH?!!?

 

TOGETHER?! WITH THIS HWANG CHANSUNG?!?

 

“Well, we just want to make it easier for us to contact you and visit you two, and also much more easier to… watch over you.. So..?”

 

“As long as you don’t mess with my brother or even drag him into this.. It’s fine for me..”

 

…………….. huh?!

 

“Great decision~ How about you, Junho-shi, you’re the one who want this right?”

 

Huh, but with him.. together… just…

 

UH, HOW MUCH I HATE YOU HWANG CHANSUNG!!!

 

……………. But I have… no choice… or he got his brother on edge, while me.. My mother could be the one on edge…

 

Ohhh… I don’t want to agree with this…

 

But…

 

………………………….. Gosh… I hope I don’t regret this.. more…

 

“Fine…Count me in…”

 

Oh, I hate you so much..

 

HWANG CHAN SUNG BASTARD!

 



Hoaahhhh!! Finally finished! I hope you still enjoying it so far~ :D The next one will be about when Junho beginning to start living together with his Chanana~ Please keep tuning in! <3 And of course, thank you for reading :D