Why don't you believe me, Hwang-jae..

Working!

Unrelated-cute-chapter-image.

HEY!!! I know this chapter is taking so much time and actually it didn't turned out as good as i expected but... here you go... *sulking*

Anyway please enjoy~ Huhuhuhu~ SORRY FOR BEING LATE AGAIN! Now that i finished my mid-term exam i could write more again, not exactly on weekends but, i'll be sure to update a little faster, teheee~


 

Junho POV

 

Wait a second…

 

What’s Chansung’s first…?

 

What’s love—

 

…………..

 

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE IS THIS ALL ABOUT!!!

 

“Um… noona.. I.. I don’t really get it…”

 

“Eh? Aish~ Don’t try to hide it, darling, I knew. I just knew~ Kekeke~”

 

“K knew about.. what..?”

 

“Hahaha! Stop being so adorably innocent~ Of course it’s about you and Chansung’s relationship~ What else?”

 

“Huh? I don’t understand…”

 

“Omo, seriously, I already knew that you and Chansung are going out, baby~ Lovers! Lovers!”

 

………………………………………………….

 

……………………………

 

Lovers…?

 

What kind…. Of…

 

Lovers?

 

“WE’RE—Uhuk, I mean,, w we are not lovers, noona!”

 

By any means, I’m telling the truth! How could she come up with that bizarre idea?! For the sake of world peace, I’m not going out with Chansung! H How just—Ugh… This is insane.. How could she think that way!? We don’t even have that kind of intimacy like some lovers usually do! W well.. We were doing something we shouldn’t on the previous day, but.. Oh, I know! It’s maybe a way for Chansung to know me better! Which a bit, no, so much damn extreme. He wanted to know my reaction if he kissed me, right? Is that proved enough that he’s curious at me? Ne, ne, then Is it okay to assume that he.. likes me..?

 

Wait, Junho…

 

What are you thinking about, exactly?

 

THIS ISN’T GOING TO SOLVE THIS MISUNDERSTANDING!!

 

Instead, it’s confusing me more..

 

“Ehhh? But Chansung didn’t tell me that way~ I was on the phone with him yesterday and he said that he was making out with you~ He was a bit disturbed when he put up the phone, hehehe~”

 

“………………………………………… ma Making…“

 

“Yes, yess, making out~<3”

 

What…?

 

C Chansung telling her.. what?

 

“….A ani…. I I’m not… Uh…”

 

G GOD!! WHAT IS THIS!? What should I do?! T this is impossible! How could Chansung tell his aunt about yesterday?! I I thought we’re just going to keep it for ourselves! It’s just because it’s really something we should do and it was really wrong! And something as vulgar as that, being told to your relatives, moreover, YOUR AUNT!?!! Gosh, Chansung-ah, what were you thinking?!

 

Uh… Otteokkhe…?

 

“Ne, ne~ I’m true, aren’t  i? Fufufu~”

 

“Uh.. Umm… Uh..”

 

“What’s true..?”

 

“Yah! Aish, Chanana! Stop appearing so suddenly!! Oh, you’re going to give your aunt a heart attack!”

 

“Hhhh, you won’t, noona.. So… Hm? Junho, why is your face all red like that..?”

 

IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU, ERT BEAR!

 

“………”

 

“Kekeke, he’s being so embarrassed when I said that I knew about you dating him~ <3”

 

I I’M NOT!!!

 

I really am not dating him..

 

P please stop…. Uh, I wanna cry!

 

“Well, we’re not dating yet..”

 

“……. Huh? You said on the phone--”

 

“Hmm… I didn’t say that we’re dating…”

 

“So…”

 

“We’re not dating yet..”

 

“………………….”

 

“SO YOU’RE HIM!?”

 

I knew I should be happy. This misunderstanding is finally over. Narsha-noona is finally understand that we are not having such a relationship. But then.. The way she shouted it. ‘’. Just… Oh, God, please.. Is this your way to show me justice? Because..

 

THIS IS NOT FAIR!

 

I know I’ve been lying a lot since I came to this house! It’s not really my habit! Believe me! But why it always me who got all the trouble?! It’s always me who get embarrassed! It’s always me who thinking hard! It’s always me who got bullied! It’s always me who got annoyed! And it’s always me who got harassed! BODY AND SOUL!

 

…But Chansung is always be the one who spitting things without any burden at all and without noticing, making me weird.. And he always make me like this red!

 

“Babo-yah!! Why are you your own guest!? Do you even realize that he’s having that ing wound?! Babo!! Babo!! Babo!!”

 

“Y Yah! Imo~ Stop smacking me with that pillow..”

 

“It’s noona! Hh.. haa.. Aish… I’m so, soo, so damn sorry for my nephew’s bad behavior, Junho-shi.. Hhhh…”

 

“Ah, please don’t apologize noona, it’s just… er… uh… s some accident… I guess..”

 

“But he still treated you badly! God, I apologized for taking it as a misunderstanding either, oh, how could you did such thing, Chanana!?”

 

“It was delicious, so.. I don’t wanna stop..”

 

Ah….

 

“Aish, this boy… Ah, where are you going Junho-shi?”

 

“…Excuse me, noona, I’m going to have some words with your nephew, pardon me for some minutes…”

 

“Ah, um, okay..”

 

I better settle things with him now… This is getting to much far!

 

“What is it, Junho?”

 

“Come with me for a second.”

 

“But your wound haven’t been treated ye—“

 

“Stop talking and start walking, bear.”

 


 

Chansung POV

 

That’s… quite scary..

 

Junho’s been glaring at me just now.. Did I do something wrong?

 

I don’t think I say something that offended him…

 

Figures. I know it would become something like this. He’s just embarrassed, that’s all. But, I do feel that I got a little too carried away.

 

And because of that he really is mad now..

 

After he dragged my hand which he’s been grabbing for a while, and which is felt good because his smooth hand is touching my skin, we’re stopping at the kitchen. I wonder what he will do to me. He seemed to be very unhappy right now. Hhhh… It’s my fault now..

 

“Now, Chansung. Uh… what was that?”

 

“Was.. what?”

 

“Why are you telling your aunt about what we did yesterday?!”

 

He tried his best to tone down his beautiful voice, but I still could hear that he’s annoyed. He’s whispering and shouting at the same time. He really is capable. His face still like a steamed lobster, and  still adorable to me. His chest that revealed because he’s not wearing his t-shirt, a well built chest with creamy skin. That looked so delicious. Oh, but I know I can’t taste it like in this moment, he’s mad. I have to contr-- Oh, not to mention his slender hip. And his beautiful hips. I could imagine how he’ll look while grinding those hips on my lap. Wait, wait, this is dangerous. I don’t want to have a with just staring at him like this. His body is dangerously beautiful.

 

Man, stop fantasizing, he’s mad right now. Should concentrate. Ah, he’s still glaring me with his glassy eyes.. Is he….

 

“Are you crying, Junho?”

 

“Huh? I’m not..”

 

But then he wipe his eyes with his arm.. Well, it’s… an unbearably beautiful sight, but still.. I really did do too much far for making him crying like this..

 

“You are..”

 

“That’s because it’s just too embarrassing!”

 

Again with his whispering y voice..

 

“You don’t like it when I told noona about us..?”

 

“Of course I don’t, babo! You don’t know how much it embarrassed me! You shouldn’t tell about some kind of forbidden things like that! Uhh.. You bastard..”

 

“But.. Okay, I’m sorry… I just spilled it while I was on the phone yesterday.. I didn’t aware that you.. Ah, is it that embarrassing, Junho?”

 

His tears are leaking out again. I wipe it with my thumb. Ah, he’s just cute this way. Man shouldn’t cry but Junho could. Because it’s cute. And I don’t know that he’s this embarrassed over things like that. Well, I know it’s such a privacy material but… well, maybe it’s because my aunt who know it. A close person of mine who is also part of my family, and as far as I know, she’s like my mom. So.. I guess.. I really did something wrong for embarrassed him too much.

 

“Of, course it is! Aish, don’t touch me!”

 

“I’m sorry, okay, Junho, I won’t telling these kind of things again.. It has become my habit to tell her about everything I do, so… I’m sorry..”

 

“Hmm, you better be.. It’s so embarrassing, not to mention she’s a woman, what will she think about us!? We’re not in such a relationship..”

 

“Yeah.. But It’s clear now, right? You shouldn’t think too much about it, Hwang-jae..”

 

“Mmm..”

 

I caress his hair gently. There’s still some bed hair curling there, but it’s okay. He seemed relaxed a bit. That’s good though. And there’s also.. Narsha-noona, peeking from behind the wall. That woman… Oh, well, might as well pretending that I don’t notice her.

 

“Don’t be mad at me now, okay, Junho?”

 

“Mmm… As long as you didn’t repeat the same embarrassing matter again..”

 

“Hehe, I will.. Gomawo, Junho-yah…”

 

I gave him my super bear hug. He’s startled at first but then he buried his face on my shoulder and circled his arms on my back. Looks like my mission in getting him used to my touches is accomplished, lately he’s been surrendering a lot. Another step closer to make him mine.

 

“Okay then, I want to stay like this longer but.. I think you should go back to Narsha-noona, you’ll get sick if you stay shirtless like this..”

 

“…….. You’re right.. Hhhh… “

 

“Why are you sighing? Do you want to hug me that badly?”

 

“... Huh?! Aish, I’m not! Don’t be so full of yourself, Channie bear! I just kind of relieved that’s all.. Beside the source of my stresses are all because of you! Geez…”

 

“Kekekee~ Oh, Junho, before you go back..”

 

“Hm?”

 

I gave a peck on his plump lips. An express one. As soon as I let go, his face gone back to a red color. Well, I hope he’s not exploding because his blood is rushing to his face way too much times today. And Narsha-noona seems to be holding her squealing. She’s just like a freaking high school girl.. Which is too old for her age.

 

“….Wae…?”

 

“Y you told me that you won’t ever do those kind of things without my permission..”

 

And without put out the fire burning in his face, he’s glaring me with his cute little eyes while touching his lips with his slender fingers..

 

“Ah… Mianhe… I kinda.. addicted to your taste..”

 

“My-- ………Uh, how should I make you stop harassing me?!”

 

“Ne, Hwang-jae… It’s not harassing..”

 

“It IS!”

 

“I didn’t mean it like that..”

 

“Then what do you mean by doing all this!? Aish, you ert!”

 

Hm… What should I do now..?

 

Well, it’s time to tell him something. I guess. I can’t hold it too much longer anymore. He’s just too.. everything. He’s making me crazy every time and whatever he’s doing is just cute, except being reckless at the mission. That’s more like worrying than adorable. The way he run over and negotiate with the client is adorable though. I just can’t wait to make him mine. I want to touch him, I want to protect him. I want to tell him what I feel about him. I want to kiss him more. I want to comfort him if he’s sad or troubled. I want to make him laugh more. I can’t wait to have all of him, body and soul. I want him so bad. I want him for myself. Only me.

 

“I kinda like you, I guess..”

 

“……………………………….”

 

“……………………………….”

 

“Huh..?”

 

“I like you..”

 

“………………………………Huh?”

 

God, how could he be this adorable..

 

“…..Kekeke.. I said, I like you, Hwang-jae..”

 

Now, now, what should I do with him? He’s just staring at me blankly with his still blushing face.. How long has I been making him all red like this? His face must be really hot right now.. Poor Hwang-jae..

 

“But.. I—We! Uh.. This is just…”

 

“Wait, you don’t need to add it to your stress list. I was just saying what I feel about you.. You don’t have to feel the same.. For now. I could wait, Junho..”

 

 I caress his soft cheek with my thumb. He’s just having that kind of confused expression while staring at the floor. I think he has that mixed feelings inside him. He’s embarrassed because I say something like that. I tried my best not to make it too cheesy. Flirting is not my specialty. And then he might be confused, there’s no way for someone like him to not to think about this kind of problem and let it go like this carefreely. And I bet he also feeling upset because I made him fell into this kind of atmosphere. It’s not that awkward but.. Is it too much if I say romantic..?

 

“Just don’t let those words burdened you, ne, Hwang-jae..?”

 

Ah.. I can’t hold this desire.. He’s too tempting.. Beside.. He doesn’t seem that he’s going to reject me any time soon…

 

I lowered my head in order to catch his lips again. His eyes immediately spotted mine. His shaking hand is nervously brought up and gently touch my hand that stayed on his cheek. I tilted my head to make it easier. Making sure that we would enjoyed this very moment.

 

Ah.. I hope it’s as easy as that..

 

But, friend..

 

Reality is just not as good as what you think it would be.

 

“Hah! Don’t joke, Channie bear~ I won’t fell for your sick trap again!”

 

……. Sick trap?

 

“Junho—“

 

“Shush! I knew what your reason is. Just the same motive as before, right? Geez, have you learn your lesson enough?! You just want to know my reaction, huh? Now, now, I’m not that stupid to not figuring out for the second times! Hahaha!”

 

………….. Wait… what this is all about?

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Huh? Don’t play dumb on me! You just want to know my other reaction while saying that you.. l-like me, right?”

 

See him.. My dear Hwang-jae, talking like that, implying that I was faking him with the same reason. Trying hard to hide his flustered face but not with his cute ear that is burning red.

 

Am I that… distrustful? I mean.. I told him the same reason about why I kissed him, but that doesn’t mean that my confession here is not real.

 

Oh well, it’s my fault to begin with for not being honestly crave for him. Hhhh.. Wrong step.

 

“Listen, Junho, this time I’m not—“

 

“Junho-shiiiiiiiii~”

 

That voice.. Imo.. Couldn’t be a better timing than this. Awesome. Fabulously perfect timing. Clap clap clap.

 

“Ah, yes, noona? Coming for a second~”

 

“Listen here, Chansung.. I don’t really like the idea about you kissing me. And you broke your promise to not to doing that kind of thing without my very permission. I really am sorry, but.. I’m not into.. uh, anyway, I don’t like that you kissed me like that.”

 

He’s talking in circle..

 

“And if you really concern. Please.. Don’t joke over something like that..”

 

He left me after he finished his sentence. Back to Narsha-noona who is bugging our time together. Yeah, he choose my auntie than me. This is jealousy.

 

“But I’m not joking this time… Hhhh…”

 

I’m telling him the truth to him that is getting further.. Too far to hear my voice.

 

Hhhh, I’ll show him harder next time.

 

Hope he’ll realize that it’s not a fake.

 

Aish, now I regret saying it for teasing him.. I should’ve been honest. Hwang-jae.. I really do like you.

 

I love you.

 


Yayyyyyyyyy!! Sorry  i can't make it as sweet as you guys expected it would be.. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING! I GOT THIS WRITER'S BLOCK DISEASE! Okay2, so the next chapter will be the beginning of their second mission, let's see what will they do at Kim's family gathering~ :D

As always, thank you for reading and for the comments also. I love to read comments~ <3