Gosh, this is so much for misunderstanding...

Working!

.................................PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I know i said weekends but well... huks... i really want to update but college's work is just piled up and since i'm a HARDCORE deadliners~, I really fighting till the end.. and what did i do on weekends? Of course doing some work too! Oh Gosh those sadochistic profs! And 2 days ago, i was really on my limit and fell sick, i had sore throat, flu, headache and limp body altogether at the same time. But i'm feeling better now~ Since my mom, bro and sis are coming to visit and cure my good for nothing sickness.. UvU and i feel so loved since my dorm mates are being concern at me~ Oh, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

btw, this time i can't promise you when will i post some updates, it just... might be random dys when i got the times, exactly not this time soon since i'm undergo some mid-term test.. AND WHY PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE FIRST DAY!?

Oh well, I'll stop babbling for you guys, and please read the update here~ A SPECIAL SUPER ULTRA LONG UPDATE FOR YOU!!!

Enjoy~ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


 

Junho POV

 

…What should I do…?

 

Ok, ok, it’s not like it’s such a big deal. It’s just a single person who’s going to visit here. She’s not going hurt me anyway. Sure there’s a chance that she will dislike me because I am practically a nobody and without any proper discussion or something, intruding her nephew’s home sweet home for good. Mm, even if she didn’t dislike me, there’s also a hint that she will get suspicious at me. What kind of logical reasons I have to explain myself for being here in Chansung’s residence? ‘Well, we’ve been ordered to live together due to some circumstances.’ No no no, it’ll draw even more curiousness about our job and practically leaking out the secret information where we depend our life on. No, that’s not a good idea. Pretending to be Chansung’s old friend is not good either. She’s been lived with these guys, so she must know everything about them including their friends and all, while me, I almost know nothing about them! Great. Bad idea is bad.

 

Uh, what to dooo?!

 

I just don’t want her to get a bad image of me. I know I’m a stranger and how suspicious I look for suddenly being here out of nowhere. Without any mutual reasons. Well, of course I have some explanations for this, but… Like I said earlier, it’s not open for public knowledge..  Even if it’s Jinwoon..

 

Ahhhh, eotteokhe!?

 

And the thing that pissed me off is that the head of the house is carefreely sleeping beside me. On a normal usual sleeping pose. Oh, you know what I mean. And I can’t move even an inch. I’m trying.. I really was.. but I gave up soon enough when I found he’s always shifting to get closer to me and once again trap me between his huge arms. I tried 3 times and quickly stop when I knew that I’m on the edge of the bed, and then I let my back lie flat on the fluffy bed and let Chansung hug me from the side. Usual stuff. Hhhh.. Why does he have to be so.. a adorable.. YAH! YOU SAID IT JUNHO-YAH!! Oh… You don’t really wanna know how much I disgust myself.. But, once again, I’m going to make this clear that I’m not a g—

 

 A Aish… Channie… Stop nudging.. Ngg.. Well, I don’t really know if this has also been his sleeping habit, but he’s been nudging the area around my neck with his nose and it kinda tickles me. This is the first time I know that he did this while he’s sleeping. Whaaat? I’m not lying, I was always go straight to sleep like a good boy on the previous nights, blame the job. Then, the conclusion is, I know nothing about this one. It’s annoying, embarrassing, tickling, and also.. how do I say this? Um.. well, it’s c cu.. cute..? Uh, that was hard. But the way his face was too close made me shudder in remembering those times. Oh, I don’t need to explained it in detail, right? Righttt~ Ah, damn, his parting lips are looking delicious..

 

………………

 

Wait.

 

I I told you, Junho, stop thinking something so ert like that! Aish, what’s wrong with me!? I I admit that after those kisses, there’s something that’s going on a little bit awkward between us, especially on me. But.. HOW CAN I SAW THIS MAN’S EYES THAT JUST MY LIPS IN THE BEAUTIFUL MORNING?!  It’s normal, right?! RIGHT!? Omonaaa… I felt tired with all the shouting inside myself..  Oh, a and there’s something weird going on with me.. I know I shouldn’t be like this but every time I saw Chansung’s face, I’ll be staring at his lips. And need a few seconds to snap out of it. Could it be that… I want to kiss him or… being kissed by him…. again? ….. Uh.. hu… I I wanna cry.. Chansung made me weird.. Yeah! It’s all his fault! Why should he kissed me anyway!?! Ahhh… Umma… F forgive your only son.. Forgive me for not so straight anymore.. I I’m..

 

I’m…

 

Aish, it’s still hard to admit it..

 

Umma.. eotteokhe?

   


 

Chansung POV

 

“…..sung….”

 

“Chan… sung…”

 

“Mmmmhh, let go of me…”

 

What is this.. I Iheard.. a slight familiar voice.. My Junho’s..

 

“Ahhh~ C Channie~”

 

He’s.. m …? Oh, God, t that’s so ing y voice he has.. It’s like he’s begging me to touch him.. and just him senseless.. Oh, I want him so b—

 

CHAN-SUNG-AH!

 

“H huh!?”

 

“A aish… l lemme goooo~”

 

“…… w wae…? Mmm…”

 

“I I need to pee.. H Hurry, let me go!”

 

“…Ah… right…”

 

And then all I see is Junho, who’s flung out from my loosened hand and not wasting any time to jump out from the bed and run to relieve himself.. Of course when we’re talking about relieve here is about his bladder urge.

 

“Omo? Junho-hyung, what’s wrong?”

 

“Need to pee!”

 

…………….. Hhhhh… I’m sleepy… Curse Junho’s kidneys for working so early in the morning and made him pee.. It was so comfortable.. And I almost had an interesting kind of dream when I heard his voice like that.. …… Wait.. voice? It’s not just my hallucination, is it? Ah… that’s .. well, It’s not that I’m going to do him at these moments.. Not that fast. I can wait. Besides, it would be a bad thing to have a in the morning because of your sleeping mate, right?

 

“Channie-hyung~ Wake uppp~”

 

“..I already am, Jinwoonie..”

 

“Then stand up, don’t just lie on the bed like that, kekeke~”

 

“…. I’m hungry… something… smells good…”

 

“I knooowww~ Breakfast had already done~ Hyahooo~”

 

“Ugh!”

 

Aish, this big baby… Jumping  and lying flat over me, didn’t he realize that his body is already big enough to kill some random ants without realizing..? And he’s heavy too. … Why am I being abused by everyone in the house when I’m the head of the family..? Not only being used as a punching bag for a couple of times by Junho, but also by my own blood related brother.. What an extraordinary life…

 

“Jinwoonie… heavy..”

 

“Kekekeke~”

 

And now, he’s rolling around my defenseless body.. Didn’t he listen to his older brother that he’s hungry and hasn’t got any energy? This boy need to be taught of some lesson..

 

“Prepare to die, Jinwoon-ah..”

 

“Ne? Pppffftt!!! Hahahahaha!! Ah, h hyung! Ahahahahaa! S Stop it!! Hahahaha!!! “

 

“This is punishment for waking your hyung up that kind of way~ Kekeke…”

 

“S sorry! Hahahahahah!!! Aw, s stop it, Channie-hyung~ Kekekekeke~”

 

And in the middle of a wrestling show between me and Jinwoon, Junho who was peeing with all his heart content, finally came back to the bedroom. But.. wait. Why does his face look pale? What’s with.. his expression? He looked frightened and nervous.. He keeps staring at the floor, and with all his might trying to widened his already tiny cute eyes and slowly, closing the door… Is he.. okay?

 

“Junho..?”

 

“Junho-hyung? Is there a problem?”

 

“……”

 

He took a glance on us who are still in a wrestling position, too stunned to return to a normal pose.. He looked like he’d just seen a ghost or something…

 

“… T there’s this person…”

 

“..Mm…”   “Uh huh..”

 

“.. This woman..”

 

“………”        “Woman..?”

 

It can’t be..

 

“Y Yeah.. she’s sitting on the dining table’s chair.. tasting Jinwoon’s food…”

 

“Huh..?”      “Huh?”

 

“…. Y you guys know her…?”

 

Aish, isn’t she early or what..?

 


 

Narsha POV

 

Omooo~ My sweet nephew has a good taste I guess~ Oh, well, hello there, I’m Narsha, I’m Chansungie and Jinwoonie’s auntie, but they call me noona~ Hmm? Oh, nooo, no, I’m not threatened them to call me ‘noona’ nooo, not at all, ufufuufu~ It may be because I look so young that they call me noona~ It’s been my pleasure to be taking over the point of view since—oh, i can’t speak like that? Oh right~ Anyway, I’m here, in Chansungie’s house because, well, it’s been a while since I visit those two, I missed them a lot.. Hhhh, and being a single at my already 30 years old age in that house of mine, just.. lonely. Aww, why did they have to live by themselves anyway?! I was so lonely and can’t help but concern, that’s why I always text or phone them once in a while. I could do it every day, but because my beloved Jinwoon-ah said that there’s no need to do that because they’ll be just fine, I just stopped. It hurt me a bit, but hey, they’re not some innocent children anymore, especially Channie. I have to let them grow and become gentlemen that can survive their own lives. It was quite a shock when Channie told me about their wish to live by theirselves, I was totally reject that idea. Chansung was only 15 while Jinwoon is just a simply innocent 10 years old boy. I can’t let them wander around this kind of world by themselves. And at that young age! Aish.. But thank goodness they grow up just fine, and made me proud, Chansungie is now on college and Jinwoon’s doing well in his high school, not being bullied again. Kekeke, well, he was just a weak child before, but I guess he learned to be strong, one day he, too, would become a man of a family like his brother and he can’t stay that way forever, right? How could girls attached to him that way!?

 

Oh, my, why am I being so nostalgic today? Oh, this dumplings are good~ Jinwoon’s cooking is sure is improved~ Oh, and about that little new guy, well, he looked quite shocked, kekekeke~ It just when I came in—you ask how? Oh, right, of course I have a spare key~ <3 You know that this siblings are having a chronic short term memory disease, there’s the time that Channie forgot where he put his own key, whiiich, on his own pants.. Stupid indeed, and then Jinwoon called me while crying telling me that they can’t get inside their own house, and without anymore question I quickly came here and help them to search for the key, when we found it, I pinched Channie’s cheek, telling him to be more careful with keys. He apologized with his teary eyes, and thaattt’s reaaally, REALLY! Cute.. Aww, those two just adorable. Oh, okay, enough about past stories. Mm.. where was I again? Oh, right. When I came in there’s just no one on the kitchen, and everywhere, I heard Jinwonnie’s sound from Chansung’s bedroom though, so I just please myself to sit on the dining table because I saw that fresh food. From the looks of it, it must be Jinwoon’s cooking since it looks good and neat. Not that Chansung’s cooking is not good, he’s just careless and sometimes the food appears to be so.. messy and a bit burnt, but it still edible, I hope he has improved by now. Hhh.. Righttt~ I just sit there and take a random chopsticks to take the hot-freshly-made dumplings. Just at that time I blew the dumpling, I heard a door opened and my head automatically turned to the source. I was quite surprise to saw that mysterious boy the first time I came here, but I just did~ He has that light brown hair in disarray, blue t-shirt on and a black short. The most important this is he look surprised with me being here. Of courseee~ He haven’t saw me before, he might be thinking that I’m such a stranger or something or maybe ghosts?! Ahahahaha~ Adorableee~ Well, it might be happened since I accidentally wearing white summer dress with a matching color cardigan. Kekekeke~ Then after looking at each other for a while, I bowed a bit, showing him some respect, even though he’s younger, I just can’t forget good manners, can i? He nervously return it by bowing slightly with a huge confusion on his face and then speeding up to the bed room~ The thing that I regret was not being able to see his face clearly. Oh, well, I’ll meet him later anyway~ Channie won’t keep him for himself like forever, right? Kekeke~

 

CLEK

 

“…. Imo..?”

 

“Yah! It’s noona!”

 

“……. Narsha-noona. Why are you here?”

 

“Noonaaaaaaa!”

 

“Awwww, Jinwooniee~! come here~ Hehehehe~”

 

Oh, Jinwoon-ah, how I miss you…

 

“Hm? Oh, my, seriously, Chansung-ah, I told you that I’ll be coming here, didn’t i?”

 

“Well, yeah.. But you didn’t say the time..”

 

“It’s a surpriseeee~ Everybody love surprise, right~? Beside, if I came here late I can’t see Jinwooniee~”

 

“… You’re right… Hhhh, you just startled me, more over Junho, that’s all…”

 

“Junho..?”

 

Oh, I’m so good at this~ Haha! I’m such a drama queen~ <3

 

Actually, I knew, Jinwoonie told me, and Chansung also did the same on the phone yesterday. Buuut, I think it would be better if I pretend that I don’t know the details about him. Besides I don’t get too much information about this little boy from those two children, so I’d better find it now~ I’ve already told Channie to not telling him about me already knowing his presence, if he did, he’ll face the consequences~ I will tell this lover of his about his stupid childhood memories! HAHAHAHAHA!

 

“Well, it’s Chansung-hyung’s friend, that man who’s standing behind him. The one I told you on the text message, noona~ Hehe~”

 

“……………”

 

“……………”

 

Omo, why did those two just look at each other and keep silence? Are they doing telepathy or something?

 

“… So..? Aren’t you going to introduce him, Channie?”

 

“…Oh, right, well, im--, noona, this is Junho..”

 

“A annyeonghasseo, noona.. I’m Lee Jun Ho, Chansung’s workmate.. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

 

O Oh! H He’s beautiful! A and his eye smile just--!! , at time like this is when I hope I was 10 years younger! Oh, I wanna cry! And this guy is gay!? SUCH A WASTE!! Well, not for Channie at least.. Omo.. This pretty guy is REALLY a waste… And it looks like that he’s quite the gentleman tipe too, he’s a little bit short and his bed hair is still there but that’s aside, and he’s very polite too, regarding all the boys in Chansung’s age are not so polite with elders.. WAIT! I’m not elders! Aish, I’m not that old to be called elders..

 

“Ah, it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Junho-shi, I’m Chansung’s auntie, but you can call me noona, oh, and my name is Narsha~”

 

“O Oh, right, Narsha-noona then.. Ehehe..”

 

Omo, isn’t he nervous or what~? He’s such a cutie~ 

 

“Huh!? It’s already this late?! U Um, I better change to uniform then..”

 

“Omoo~ Have you had your breakfast, honey?”

 

“Nooo~ There is just not enough time~”

 

“Ne, ne, I’ll pack your breakfast, okay~”

 

“Righttt~”

 

CLEK

 

There he goes, my youngest sweetheart~

 

“Ah, Channie, where did you usually put your lunchboxes?”

 

“Well, it’s—Aish, noona, need to go to the bathroom.”

 

And there also goes my Chanana...

 

“Hhhh… That boy…”

 

And suddenly, without me noticing everything, little Junho is already approaching to my side~ Awww, HE REALLY IS HANDSOME, EVERYONE!! Oh, Channie, you better take a good care of him for good..

 

“Um, let me help you in place of Chansung, noona..”

 

Ah, h his eye-smile.. his beautiful curved lips.. Ohhh, I’m gonna melt!

 

“A.. yeah, thank you, dear..”

 

Then he’s starting to rummage the kitchen cabinet, and take out a blue lunchbox, then give it to me with his brightly smiling face.. Just as I predicted, he’s such a gentleman.. D damn, I hope Channie learn something from him.. That banana guy… Hhhh…Right, better filling this lunchbox up then~

 

“Hmm, Junho-shi, it looks like that you’ve gotten use to this house~ Kekeke~”

 

“Ah.. A actually, not that much, noona, e.. hehehe~”

 

“Really? Kekeke~ But I bet, you’ve known much more than Channie, he’s so forgetful, you know.. Hhhh~”

 

CLEK

 

“Oh, have you done, Jinwoonie?”

 

“I have~ Hehehe~”

 

“Omooo~ You’re still handsome with that uniform of yours~ Kekeke~ And this is your lunchbox~”

 

“Ah, thank you, Narsha-noonaa~ I love you~”

 

“Awww, I love you too, sweetheart~”

 

“Um, where’s Channie’s hyung?”

 

“Ah, he’s doing his morning business in the bathroom, Jinwoon-ah.”

 

“Kekeke, that hyung~ Okay, then, I’d better be going~ See you later, noona, Jun-hyung~”

 

“Take care, Woonie~”  “Bye bye, Jinwoon-ah~”

 

CLEK

 

“Well, have you had your breakfast, Junho-shi?”

 

“Ah, no, I haven’t.”

 

“I bet you haven’t had any bath yet either~ Kekeke~ You still have some bed hair~ Hahaha~”

 

“Eh!? Oh, Gosh, I I’m really sorry..”

 

Oh, and he’s now tidying his hair because I said that? Aegyoooo~ He even has that reddish cheeks, aww, he must be embarrassed~ Kekeke~ I’m sorry, Junho-shi, but even though I embarrassed you, you’re still cute~ <3

 

“So..? Jinwoon is already going?”

 

“Y yah! Chansung-ah! Aish.. you startled me!”

 

Right, right, here comes Chanana~ Suddenly standing behind his little Junho~ Well, I knew he’s coming but he’s giving a sign so I just keep silence~ Well, after looking at them arguing in front of me, they really make a cute couple~ , Channie is such a lucky guy, having Junho as his lover, I want someone like that cute tooo~ It’s just perfect~ Since I’m preferring cute guy than a macho one~ Of course with a gentleman personality~

 

“Alright, alright, boys, let’s eat breakfast~”

 

“…. Ah, right.. good idea, I’m hungry~”

 

“Hhhh… alright…”

 

Finally the three of us are sitting down. Well, well, what should I talking about now~?

 

“So so~ Let me know something more about yourself, Junho-shi~ Hehehe~”

 

“……… imo…”

 

“Noona, Chansung-ah~”

 

“A aish.. hight, hightt… shtop phinching my sheeck..”

 

“Kekeke… Oh, right, um, well, I’m 24 years old, and I came from Ilsan, which also my birthplace. I’d been living with my mother and then moved to Seoul for college.”

 

“Only with your mother..?”

 

“Ah, yes, noona.”

 

……Hmm, there’s must be something going on on his family.. Ah, poor child, it must be lonely without father.. Just like Chansung and Jinwoon.. Aish.. Why are men like that!? Ck, I hope this children don’t behave like that… Oh, and one thing.. HE’S OLDER THAN CHANSUNG!? MUCH OLDER!?!?

 

“Oh, oh! And are you, really, I mean, really, 24? I mean, you’re looking younger than that!”

 

“Ne? I is that so? Hehehe.. T Thank you for your compliment then.. But yes, I’m on my 24 this year. Hehehe..”

 

“Omooo, a babyface indeed~ I thought that you just the same age as him~ …. Oh, but forget it, it’s Chansung who looks older..”

 

“Haht..? Hu’s holher..?”

 

“You--! Stop talking while eating! Hhhh, Channieeeeee~ Please change that bad habit of yours~”

 

“…. Gulp… Sorry, noona, I just need to respond.. And hey.. I’m not looking that older..”

 

“You are, honey~”

 

“Well, at first, I thought that you’re the one who’s on the same age as me. Kekeke~”

 

“See~?”

 

“……………. Fine.. Munch munch..”

 

“Hahahaha~ You lost, kiddo~ Ne, ne, tell me more, Junho-shi~”

 

“Kekeke~ Ah, right. Well, after being an economic and finance graduation, I was working as a salaryman.. That was before I was kicked out from the office..”

 

“Ehhhhh? Waee~?”

 

“Um, all that I know, the company is not going so well, it’s just the head of the office it not fighting for it hard enough, I’m sure I could revive it with my skill and ability, but they have no other choice except cutting some employees’s salary which led me to get out from the office..”

 

“Oh, Gosh.. That’s unfortunate.. What was your job in there?”

 

“I was a manager that time.”

 

“Really!? How could a company kicked out their own manager!? Aish, are you sure, you’re not making any mistake?”

 

“Hhh.. I had also taught about something like that but I believe that I has done nothing to make the company even worse..”

 

“Omo… You poor thing…”

 

“Noona.. I’m sorry, I know it’s such an interesting conversation, but.. You’re not making Junho eat his breakfast…”

 

“Ah, it’s o—“

 

“Eh?! Omonaaaa~ I’m very sorry, young man~ Please, eat yours~ Oh, damn, forgive me, it was such an interesting topic to be discuss, I can’t help but curious~ Hehehe~”

 

“Oh, please don’t apologize, noona, I’m totally fine with it, hehe..”

 

“… Eat, Junho..”

 

“……..Geez.. I will, Chansung-ah.. Hhhh, seriously… Excuse me, noona..”

 

“Oh, right~ Please don’t mind me~ Sooo~ How did you two met each other?”

 

“Well.. We’re applying for the same job and ended up as partners, and he lives here…”

 

“Yaaahhh~ That’s not detail at all, Chansung-ah~”

 

“It’s just happened that way, noona, I have nothing to be explain.. Munch munch…”

 

“Hhhh, you’re not fun at all! By the way, what business are you two working in right now?”

 

“We’re--! Ugh..”

 

“Aish, sorry, noona, I dropped my chopstick, hehe~”

 

“Eh? O.. kay?”

 

Hmmm, there’s something weird going on here. Is that they want to keep their job a secret? Is it something that even I, his aunt can’t know about it?! Why—Omo..? Is that a plaster on Junho’s shoulder? He just stretched his arm to pick up his chopsticks which lying on the floor because of God-knows-what-reason. And because of that,  his clothes fell down a bit and I could see his delicious collarbone, wait, wait, there’s no time for drooling, he’s wounded!

 

“Ah, Junho-shi? What’s wrong with your shoulder?”

 

“Eh? Oh, this? Um, well, it’s nothing, noona, please don’t worry about it.. Hehe…”

 

“Oh, don’t lie to me, honey, let me see it.”

 

“Ah, it’s nothing, really..”

 

Well, I think that’s something I must not see? Is it? He seemed nervous when I found out about it. But then Chanana who suddenly stopped eating, hey! That’s unusual~ There’s nothing that can stop him from eating until he’s full! This is a new change~ Well, whatever, he’s stop eating his half empty rice bowl and whispering something to Junho-shi who seems to be concerning about things, which I don’t know. Aren’t they secretive or what!? I.am.so.courious.

 

“So? It seems quite bad, I saw some blood trace on the plaster. Don’t worry, I am quite good at doing some medication you know, I’m a nurse~ Don’t be afraid~”

 

“… Um… Well, sorry for troubling you, noona..”

 

“Noo~ It’s okay, really, you’re my boys’s honored guest, it’s not troubling at all~ It’s fun to have more people here~ Although I wish to have some people way back home too.. Hhhh…”

 

“Munch.. Munch… Haind home hen…”

 

“What, Channie? Geez, I told you to stop that habit~”

 

“… Gulp.. Find some men, noona..”

 

“…………. You dare to talk about men to me..?”

 

“…………………………………… Aumm, munch.. munch..”

 

Really. That topic is sensitive! Why this boy have to bring it up again!? In front of Junho?! Aish…

 

 “Anyway, I’ll treat you after you finished your breakfast, okay, Junho-shi~”

 

“A.. y yeah.. thank you very much, noona..”

 

Well, well, isn’t Chansung’s boy interesting? Kekeke~

 


 

Junho POV

 

Now I wonder what should I explain..

 

Okay, this is now the crucial time. Only for this single question that I gave up sleeping last night. And I came up with.. NOTHING!! God, what kind of job should I fake her with!? Okay, okay, I know I should just tell the same lie I told Jinwoon but, she’s not that innocent, right? Uhh, eotteokkhe? Chansung is not doing much help too since he can’t lie about things! Aish.. do I have to do all the lying by myself!? I really am going to hell for deceiving a lot of people I barely know!

 

“Alright, Junho-shi~ Shall we have some patch up then~?”

 

“Ah, right, hehe, sorry for making you doing this noona.. Hhh.. I really don’t want to trouble you but…”

 

“Aish.. Don’t be such a shy boy~ Just think of me as a family too~ It’s not troublesome at all, I like fixing people’s wound~ Please sit on the sofa there~”

 

“Okay then, noona, Junho… If you need something I’ll be on the kitchen washing dishes..”

 

“Okay, Channie-darling~ Ne, nee~ Let’s go, Junho-shi~”

 

“Um, right.. hehe..”

 

Oh, Gosh, this noona is really energetic. Wait, somehow she reminds me of Jinwoon’s jumpy character too.. Hehe, well, they’d live together for some times, right? They should resemble each other, moreover because they’re family~ Well, that’s fun. Kekekeke~

 

“Right righttt~ Please sit here~ Oh, and could you please put off you t-shirt, it sure is easier without your clothes on~”

 

“Oh, o—“

 

“Imooo~ Get your hands of Junhooooo..”

 

“Yah! I thought you’re washing dishes! Step away! And it’s noona!”

 

…………… Gosh, is this family loud or what? And what’s with Chansung?! Interfering and all! She’s just going to make it easier for her to treat my wound, right? And she’s has the blood of—W wait… She has the same blood line as Chansung… So.. She’s.. might… DANGEROUS!? SHE’S GONNA ME TOO!? Wait wait wait! Wait a second! I was letting my lips by a man and then I’m going to be by a WOMAN!? No no no, this is not reality, Junho, she’s just a nurse, even though she’s Chansung’s auntie, it’s not that she’s having the same urgent desire such as her nephew, right? Right!? Okay, just, calm down… It’s nothing big… She’s just being nice…

 

“Omo? Why are you so stiff, Junho-shi? Kekeke~ It’s okay~ I’m not a ert like some young man who’s doing the dishes there~”

 

She’s reading my mind!?

 

“No no, I don’t have that kind of ability~ Just happen to know from your expression that’s all~”

 

A am I that predictable?!

 

“I guess you are~”

 

S She’s reading my mind again!?!?

 

“Eh? Why are you saying that agaaaiinn~ Oh! Are you just slipping your thoughts off?”

 

“Huh? A am i..?”

 

“Um, I guess you are…?”

 

“Ah, I’m sorry.. It’s been my bad habit dozing off like that..”

 

Wae..? This is embarrassing… Junho… You’re pathetic..

 

“Hehe, I don’t mind, honey, it’s adorable~ So so~ Could you put your cloth off?”

 

“Oh, right, sorry for waiting..”

 

Just as she said, I put off my clothes. It’s still bug me about their ‘maybe’ ert bloodline, but.. I might as well forget that, not that I’m getting used in receiving ual harassment, it’s just that I don’t want to live with a feeling like always being in danger.. so.. yeah.. I guess it’s safe now. Besides this time is just a simple fragile woman, so it won’t do me any harm.. Right?

 

Anyway, she’s starting to peel my used plaster that stick to my shoulder earlier. It stung a bit when she took it off fully. And then it gets hurt more and more. It might be because it was attached to tight on my skin, or some of the glue was put on part of the cut, which practically being pulled as the plaster peeled from my shoulder. Which is really hurt. I hissed at the hurt sensation on my shoulder and try to hold my voice from screaming loudly.

 

“…… God… You must be very hurt… How could you get this kind of wound, Junho?”

 

………Damn… I’ve never expected this kind of question.. H how should I answer it?! C Chan—No he’s not here.. Come onnn~ Think, Junho, THINK!!

 

“… Um… this is actually a little bit personal…”

 

“Ah, I’m really sorry, dear, it’s okay if you don’t want to—“

 

“No, it’s okay, noona, this was the reason I’m living here with Chansung, anyway..”

 

“… Al.. right? If that’s the case then I’m listening, honey..”

 

“Well.. Hhh… I actually got this from my father…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I know I said that I live with my mom back in Ilsan. But as soon as I came here for college, I don’t know how but I met my father. he and my mom has been divorced. Well, he’s always abuse us physically so there’s no way that we could stand that kind of living.. And among all place in South Korea, I’ve never thought that I would meet him in here, Seoul..”

 

“Junho…”

 

“After met with me, I thought that he’s change, so I let him leave in my apartment since he begging me so. But.. It was a big mistake.. He’s not changing into a better person, in fact he’s still the same old man who’s getting violence when he’s drunk.. Which is making me his punching bag..”

 

“No way… You’re not fighting him? Why don’t just kick his !?”

 

“I.. I really want to, noona.. It’s just..”

 

OH GOD!! I REALLY AM SINFULL!! CURSE THE THEATER CLUB ON COLLEGE AND STUPID CINDERELLA STORY!!

 

“It’s just.. I can’t.. He’s still my father.. But I rarely being abused though since I was always went home late night. But a few days ago, it’s different, the day when I got fired I went home earlier, I thought that there’s no one in the house, so I’m not really cautious of everything, and then, what did I find..? Heh.. He’s getting drunk and just charged at me that way… I don’t really have the time to dodge that broken glass bottle on his hand.. Hhhh…. And this happen…”

 

“Oh, God.. Poor, Junho.. It’s must be hard on you…”

 

She suddenly hug me, well, we’re sitting side by side with our face looking at each other so it’s possible.. But the most important thing at this kind of time is… DOES SHE FALL FOR IT!?!? SHE DOES!? RIGHT!? OH GOD PLEASE FORGIVE YOUR LOST LAMB!!

 

“Noona, in fact I’m really grateful since Chansung is treating me kindly and let me live here, since I have nowhere safe meanwhile I have to do the job with him.. Hhhh.. It still bothers me whether or not I should live here since, well, I’ve just known him for 4 days and I’ve already burdening him with everything..”

 

“No, son, It’s a good thing to have you here, you must be living a hard life so does your mother, it’s your opportunity to have a better living, right? I don’t mind you’re staying here much longer, it’s not like the boys are disliking you, right? I haven’t known you so much but I know you’re a good kid..”

 

S SHE DID FELL FOR MY CINDERELLA STORY’S RECYCLE!? LEE JUN HO, YOU’RE SO LUCKY!!!

 

“And I believe you’re going to be Chansung’s first and last.. I know that you two just met and having that kind of love in the first sight, but he needs to be taught on how to lead a serious relationship..”

 

Of course, I wi—

 

…..

 

…………..

 

WHAT!?

 


Yah! I want to do this chapter longer! But, i was really afraid i'm going to bore you to death so i think 5000 words a chapter is more that enough to make a super long chapter~

But then i have this 2 option for the next chapter~

1. you want to hear the exact continuation of this chapter which including what would Narsha-noona babbling those two's relationship, which is a misunderstanding (and made you a step longer to see the action chapter, or so... the that i'll be adding in some chapter later..)

2. JUST ING SKIP THE BABBLING AND GO RIGHT FOR THE ACTION SCENE WHEN THE'LL BE DOING THEIR JOB!(and practically lessen the amount of chapters which brigde the chapter~ <3)

Guys, i know i'm such an 'innocent' author that's why i keep provoking you with s~ :p But please choose something that's really help me A LOT!! Don't hesitate to add some comment or wall me, a PM would be delighted to see too~ :D

Thank you for keep reading this far! SARANGHAE!! <3