Don't worry, i'll protect you..

Working!

ANOTHER ACTION SCENED CHAPTER DONEEEEEEE!!! Ah, it's quite fun though~ :D Please, enjoy~


Junho POV

 

Bastard, he got my stomach.. Uh…

 

“Junho! Are you okay?!”

 

Ah, Chansung!

 

“Uhuk! Ngh, yes, Chansung…”

 

Uh, thank goodness, Chansung sure is fast, if he didn’t come earlier, I would have been beaten up by them. I shouldn’t let that man kick my stomach though, but something was immediately caught my attention, that’s why I couldn’t balance myself and failed to evade his action, uh, this ! That Hee Shin Dong is trying to run away!

 

CRAP! THAT MAN!

 

I MUST get him no matter what!

 

But..

 

Everyone is busy encountering those men. Khun-hyung is fighting 5 people who’s surrounding him, Wooyoung is busy jumping everywhere, and Chansung is busy.. protecting me. We don’t have any time. I know very well that we can’t lose him no matter what. But, what should I do?! Chansung is protecting me and… I can’t leave him like that! But this chance.. If I don’t do this.. we’ll be…

 

I’m sorry, Chansung…

 

I run to the back side of the building, ignoring Chansung’s voice. I know I should’ve not leave him, but this chance.. I believe Chansung could protect himself, I believe in him. And I hope he believe me on this one too. I enter the door which has ‘Employees only!’ tag on its middle side. I open the door which fortunately unlocked. And I immediately see the man and that woman earlier. Thank goodness I still had the time.

 

“Wait, sir!”

 

“Ck! What do you want kiddo?”

 

“Excuse me, Hee Shin Dong-shi but I don’t think you should run away like that without giving us the documents..”

 

“That isn’t your concern, kid! Hah, kids like you guys should just stay home and on your mother’s s! Hahahaha!”

 

Euh… The language… such a low lifes…

 

“… I’m sorry sir, but could you stop talking nonsense and just give us the item? I insist..”

 

“And I insist to keep it with me.. Gyuri, go!”

 

“Aye, aye, oppa~ So, little one, should we play a bit~?”

 

This woman brings out a few small knives, even smaller than the one Junsu-nim gave us, she hold five of them between her long fingers while her other hand playing with another of her knife.

 

“..Ck.. “

 

Is this the time when I should use my knife?

 

“Be prepared, boy!”

 

She’s moving!

 

Without giving me any chance of drawing my weapon, this furious woman just charging straight to the place where I stand while swaying her knives at me. How could a woman be like.. THIS?!I mean, this is terrifying, okay? She’s a woman and swaying that kind of dangerous things is just super wrong. I quickly moved my body to my right side, evading her attempts to kill me. But fortunately, I wasn’t quick enough.  Without realizing, she managed to inflict some cuts on me. My left cheek, my left shoulder and my left upper arm. I flinched a bit but immediately get my senses back when I don’t feel it dug too deeper on my skin. And the last thing I want to do is.. hurting a woman.

 

“Please, ma’am, I don’t want to hurt you!”

 

“Ohh? You’re such a good guy, aren’t you~? I like it~”

 

Even though there is this urge to just punch her face and end this, I just can’t do it. But luckily, that Hee Shin Dong couldn’t open the back door, he’s still struggling with so much keys in his hands. Oh, I must end this fast before he found the right key. But how could I knock her off without doing any violence!?

 

I don’t have any choice..

 

“Well, thank you, ma’am, but could you please, stand back..?”

 

“Omo? You also had a knife? Mmm, how should I scared if.. I had more!”

 

Geez, this woman! Huh?! Crap!

 

My attempt to move backward has failed, thanks to this ing desk! Oh, I know, I shouldn’t say that kind of language. But this is just frustrating! Just how I c—! She got me cornered! Without any hesitation, she is quickly ing her knife straight to my head. Thank to my.. quite good reflexes, I had the chance to duck under her hand that’s been stabbing air. I got no choice, it may be a little hurt, missy but please bear with it.. Huh..?

 

“Uagh!!”

 

She flew…

 

“Gyuri-ah!”

 

Huh, I I I I haven’t do anything! I was going to give a punch to her stomach with my bare hand but she just flew away like that! I just—

 

“Haah… Haaa… You okay? Junho? Haa…”

 

“C- Chansung..?”

 

So, that’s why she flew!

 

I finally got the situation, so, what was happening before is because of Chansung. He hit her.. HARD. Accurately on her face, regarding to her red cheek and bloody lips. Oh, God, he.. he’s been saving me twice.. He really does protect me.. I.. I think I must thank him later.. Ok, Junho, it’s just finishing. Let’s do this!

 

“You’re hurt..”

 

“Ah, yes, it’s a little scratch, it’s okay, Chansung…”

 

I stand myself up, looking directly at our target for today who is trying to wake his girlfriend or whoever she is.

 

“So, Shindong-shi.. We won’t do anything to you if you just surrender and give us what we want..”

 

I don’t know why but with Chansung accompanying me on my back, I really have my full-confidence back.

 

“Ceh! Stupid woman! Never! I’ll never gave it to you!”

 

Whoa, this is…  Actually I’ve predicted something like this. With a gun on his hand which is being pointed to us, my prediction really come true. I know I must be happy because It just like I was imagine before, but being in my condition now, it’s not as exciting as I thought before. And also not too surprising for me. Ah, I wonder if I got too much watching action movies.

 

“… Sir…”

 

STAY BACK! Don’t move!”

 

That’s what he’s asking us to do while he’s still working on his keys, cursing on it.

 

“Sir, you don’t have to be like this..”

 

“Shut your mouth, boy! Do you want to die, badly, huh?! Hah! Finally, stupid ing keys!”

 

“.. Don’t you dare, Shindong-shi…”

 

“Sayonara~ Junsu’s watch dogs~”

 

Oh no, not on Chansung!

 

“Wait!”

 

DOR!!      

 

CHANSUNG!!

 

I’m not sure at first, but when he pointed the gun on Chansung and started to move his fingers, I can’t think of anything except saving him and my body just moved by itself. I closed my eyes and jumped on him automatically. And suddenly I heard a voice. I opened my eyes as soon as I heard footsteps.

 

“Youngie!”

 

“Roger!”

 

It was Khun-hyung who rushed into the room and Wooyoung who jumped and charged into that Hee Shin Dong, Wooyoung’s force made him unbalance, he fell, and laying with his back flat on the floor and under Wooyoung’s feet. And I also saw Wooyoung pointed his.. clothed cylinder which now released from the silk and revealed it’s true form that looks like a katana to me, still safe in its scabbard, to that guy’s neck.

 

“Ughh!”

 

I was too stunned with the scene and snapped out by Chansung’s voice.

 

“Uhh…, Junho! Are you okay?!”

 

“Huh?! That’s my question! A are you okay, Chansung?!”

 

I grab both of his shoulders and take a quick scan on his body, searching if there’re any hole or scratch and thank goodness, he’s fine.. I’m sighing, feeling so relieved because Chansung is fine. But the grunted voice of that man quickly having my full attention again.

 

“You know, you have the chance to do this the easy way.. But you’re not using it properly..”

 

“Ughh!! Don’t mess with me, Nichkhun!”

 

“Oh, no, you’re not, Shindong-shi..”

 

“Aghhh!!”

 

Khun-hyung right now… is really.. really scary. Just when that Shindong want to take a grasp for his gun which accidentally released from his hand when Wooyoung pushed him down, Khun-hyung mercilessly step on his hand with one of his leg, for the looks of it, full forced. And suddenly brings out the same black thing from inside his blazer, Wooyoung doesn’t move any inches from his position. Then Khun-hyung lowered himself and put the gun on his mouth. With his angelic smiling-face he says…

 

“So, could we have the documents and money, please, Shindong-shi?”

 

The man seems very frightened and nodding furiously with teary eyes. Khun-hyung muttered ‘thank you’ and grab something from the pocket of his pants which is a plastic tape.  The two of them are starting to wrap him like a present with the help from that genius plastic tape. And I still stunned at them until Chansung snapped me out.

 

“Junho? You.. okay? Are you really okay?”

 

He suddenly touched my cheek with his big warm hand and wipe the blood that’s beginning to dry with his thumb, leaving a blood trace in my cheek. It wasn’t hurt actually, I don’t even realize that there’s some blood leaking out from the cut. I sighed, cupped his hand with mine and said that I’m okay. He just gave that relaxing smile of his and suggesting to help the others which I agree.

 

I quite relieve with the result even though we haven’t got the items yet, but we already succeed in cornering our target.

 

But why I can’t get rid of this feelings..

 

I can’t help but trembling with this fear.

 


 

Chansung POV

 

“Haaahhh!! He’s so heavy~”

 

“Shhh, you shouldn’t insult him, Youngie~ Sorry about that, Shindong-shi~ Hehehe~”

 

We’ve finished putting all the tape on his body and he looks so dumb with all the tape, suits him though. He looks like a huge caterpillar now. And as you know we’ve already on our car ready to take the documents which not on his hand now. Khun-hyung had interrogated him and he said he put the documents in his drawer which located in his house, so we’re heading there.

 

It concerns me, Junho is quieter than before, and his smiles seems weak  and nervous, he also keep his hands in his pockets. Maybe he’s just cold.. then again, maybe not. I had already checked his body and I found a few cuts on the left part of his body but it wasn’t too deep.

 

“Junho, are you okay?”

 

“Huh? Oh, yeah.. I’m okay.. Hehe..”

 

See, he’s being weird. He should be relieved that we finally get this job done. Well, almost.

 

“Are you sure? Did those cuts hurting you..?”

 

“Hehe, I’m okay, Chansung-ah~ Let’s go inside..”

 

Ah, maybe I must check him up later, but.. Aish, this stupid caterpillar is blocking Junho off! Uhh, but I guess we have no choice, if we put him on the baggage there’s a chance for him to escape, and we don’t want that to happen since we haven’t got the document even though he’d already told us the place, we don’t know if his address it real or fake, so be better not risk it, so we put him on the middle seat, between me and Junho. Oh, this is so ing annoying..

 

“Okay then, it seems not to far from here, so, let’s take off~”

 

“Aye aye captain~ Ah, Junho-yah, I saw you got some cuts, is it still hurt?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, no, it’s nothing, Woo, hehe, are you hurt somewhere?”

 

“Nope, I’m as good as new~ So, mm, thank you for shutting my mouth up earlier..”

 

“Ah, when you’re gonna said ? Kekeke..”

 

“Yeah, that time~ That woman sure is a ..”

 

“Well, you just called her that because she being all touchy to, Khun-hyung, right?”

 

“H huh?! Nooo~ She has been a since a long time ago, Channie~ Right, hyung?”

 

“She sure acts like one, but you shouldn’t call a woman with that vulgar word, Youngie.”

 

“Aww, why not?! But, you agree with it, right, Junho?”

 

“Couldn’t agree more.. kekeke..”

 

“See~ You really are my best friend, dude! Kekeke~”

 

“Hahaha.. Thank you then, Wooyoung-shi..”

 

“Well, well, here’s the place~ Chansung-ah, Junho-ah, could you get it for us? Just search on his bedroom, don’t hesitate to mess his house, okay?”

 

“Yes, sir!”

 

By that order Khun-hyung gave us, we get off from the car and break into his house with the keys which is a lot.  We got from that stubby guy on the car. Thankfully, the key house is pretty obvious, a big key with ‘home sweet home’ written with permanent marker on it. So I opened the front door with it and unlocked it without any obstacles.

 

“Let’s go, Junho..”

 

“Mm..”

 

Uh, he really is worrying.. I closed the door after he came in. I’ll ask him once again…

 

“Junho, are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“Hhhh… You keep asking me this things, Chansung… I said, I’m okay..”

 

I grab his hand which glued on his pocket and scanning it again, there’s nothing, the cuts are still there but it’s dried already. But why is he being-- Ah…

 

“You’re trembling…”

 

“……”

 

“Are you scared?”

 

“No, I just… “

 

“You’re scared, aren’t you?”

 

He keeps silence and lowering his head, not looking at me.

 

“It’s okay Junho.. The dangerous part is over.. You could relax…”

 

I touch his hair and caressing his head, hoping that he would calm down.

 

“Besides, I’m here to protect you, remember? I know this is your fi—“

 

I was about to finish my speech but his sudden act made me startled. He stretch his arms and reach for my neck, hugging it like there’s no tomorrow. Although he keeps trembling, he is holding me quite strong. And what makes me smile is when I realize our height difference make him must stand on his toes. I slowly lowered my head and put my arms around him and hold him tight.

 

“….Junho…”

 

“Uhm, please let me stay like this for a while…”

 

“Hmm.. As long as you want, Junho…”

 

And after a while being in our position, he finally let go of my neck. He keeps lowering his head but I could still see the red blush on his face. He muttered a thank you and said that we should hurry to find the document. Then he walk pass me. I hope he felt better now..  

 

Junho opened the first room he spotted, and luckily, it’s a bull’s eye. It’s a bedroom with king sized bed, quite similar to my.. well, our bed now.. He called me when he the light and found some drawers under the TV. We searched for the right document, and as we ordered by Khun-hyung earlier, we don’t hesitate to mess his house. Not the slightly.

 

“Ah! Chansung-ah! I found it!”

 

“Really..? Ah, it looks like it.. Let’s go back…”

 

“Wait, what about the money?”

 

“Hmm, I found a bank book earlier..”

 

“Huh, good job! Bring it with us, Chansung! Kekeke~”

 

“Right… Um, ah, here it is.. “

 

“Let’s go back~ Ah, finally… “

 

“Hmm…. I’m glad you’re back to normal…”

 

“Hehe.. Um, thank you for earlier though.. It’s embarrassing to let you see my weak side.. Hhhh.. I was so stupid… Being scared over something like that..”

 

“Well, I know you’re inexperience with something like this, I think it’s normal..”

 

“Is that so?”

 

“Uh hmm..”

 

“Well, um, thank you then..”

 

“You’re welcome..”

 

“Ah, by the way, Chansung-ah, do you realize that we’re barging someone’s house and currently acting like a burglar?”

 

I replied him with something like ‘Then we should be a y burglar then..’ and it made Junho laugh. Then he’s starting to imagine me as a ‘y’ burglar, well, his result seems very close to disgusting burglar instead and we laugh on it. It’s disgusting because he made me wear a legging and tutu in his imagination and that’s… cute.. I don’t mean saying that on the legging and the ing tutu, but the way he start to do unnecessary thing just way too adorable. And it’s more adorable because he got his smile back.

 

We opened the front door and walking to the car. Khun-hyung spotted us and opened his window.

 

“Did you get it, guys?”

 

“Yes, hyung.”

 

“Yaayyy~ We’re finally going home!”

 

“Hahaha, you sure is excited, Youngie, oh, but before we do that let’s drop off our guest first~”

 

Being as excited as Wooyoung when he got to hear the word ‘go back home’, Junho put all of his effort to keep this big caterpillar aside from our car and we decided to put him beside a trash can in front of his house. Wooyoung’s idea though, and Junho agreeing with it whole-heartly. Well, he’s quite naughty, isn’t he? I still like it though. After get rid of the obstacles, we hopped into the car and Khun-hyung quickly step on the gas and we’re off to Junsu-nim’s place to report our successful job.

 

It’s mission accomplished.

 

And I accomplished my job too..

 

Protecting my Junho for today.

 



Oh, i'm so sorry if i take it too slow, but i don't want to rush things, but i'm sure to give you something big on the next chapter. I promise! :D Oh well, this is the end of my holiday, i hope i could update this as fast as i can! Thank you for reading! <3