I can't help but nervous..

Working!

Ah, sorry for mm, somehow late update, i had to do some jobs last night T4T So, here you go! More Chanho~ <3 Um, but i think this is just a little boring.. ;( I hope you enjoy it though..

 


 

Chansung POV

 

Ah, is it morning already..? The sunlight is sickening..

 

I’ve woken up, well, not fully. I want too, but it just too warm to get up, it’s too comfy.. And it’s smells good too.. My body pillow..

 

Um, I don’t remember having one could be this warm and the soft surfaces just.. good and it fit in my arms perfectly.

 

“Nggh…”

 

Oh, it shifted a bit.. Please come back, my brand new comfortable body pillow, it’ll be cold without you..

 

“Whoa!”

 

Ah… It got away… Where’d it.. go?

 

“….. Ngh.. Junho?”

 

“Why—bed?! W—When?! I was on.. the… YOU!!”

 

“H huh..? What’s wrong, Jun-uph!”

 

Ah, my body pillow really need someone to tame him..

 


 

“I’m sorry, Chansung! I really do! Oh, stupid reflexes.. Is it still hurt?”

 

“Aish, it’s okay, Junho, I’m fine, nothing broken anyway..”

 

What a beautiful morning. Even though I said that with an active nosebleed running on my nostrils, making me hard to breathe, it sure is beautiful. Ah, he really got me again this morning. Last night was a punch in the stomach and now, a kick on the face, dead on. That little slender body of his really had something between.

 

“But.. Ck.. Really, I’m so sorry, Chansung.. Ah, you’d better lay down!”

 

Although he took the responsibility of having my nose got so bloody in an early morning by stucking some fondled tissue papers into my nostrils, he failed at stopping the blood rushing. Just after he kicked me hard and also made me fell off the bed, he quickly snapped out and rushed to help me stand up on my feet. Apologizing like crazy and also mocking me and cursing me for moving him to the bed. See, he really is interesting, multitalented fellow. Ah, I’d better lay down just as he said..

 

“Right.. uh, how should I do?! I’ve never had nosebleed before!”

 

“Huh? Are you sure? Are you normal, Junho?”

 

“What are you saying?! Of course I am! Uh, what to do? What to doo?!”

 

I realized that he’s really cute panicking over something like this. I want to see his cuteness like this longer, but It just can’t be helped. I grab his wrist and said that it’s okay just let it like this and it’ll stop by itself, it’s normal occurrence. Even Jinwoon had his nose being more sensitive than I am, nosebleeding each time the temperature gets to high or when he catch a cold. And if summer comes, it’s usually be a bloody summer for him. Oh and he said that he never had any nosebleed? I think that’s adorable, well.. I don’t know, but it’s just adorable. I’m not sure if it will be the same if it’s just another random person, not Junho..

 

“……Um, are you feeling better?”

 

“More or less..”

 

“The blood rush seemed settling down though..”

 

“Hmm.. It seems so..”

 

“…….. Just.. why did you move me to your bed? I was shocked I thought you did something to me while I was asleep.. Hhh..”

 

“Well, you was on the floor, and in the middle of night you got all whimpery and woke me up, I thought that you were freezing and move you to the bed..”

 

“Mm, I see.. If that’s the case, I.. Thank you then.. Hhhh, you really.. Hhh.. I’m sorry for your hitting nose, okay?”

 

“It’s okay.. I said it’s normal.. “

 

“Kekeke.. Sure..”

 

“Junho, do you expect me to do something to you?”

 

“Wha—well, yes.. I thought you would have a revenge on me because of punching your stomach last night, kekeke.. Like, you would draw on my face when I slept, or tied my hand or feet so I couldn’t move, some low pranks like that.”

 

“…. You sure thinking lowly of me..”

 

“Hahahaha, well, can’t help it, boy~”

 

His eyes.. The one I couldn’t get enough. His eye-smile just beautiful, he looks so cute when he smiles and laughs. I’ve seen different eye-smiles, but I wonder how did I think that his is really special.. I mean, he just appealing with his tiny little eyes even though most of Koreans have that kind of eye... Well, the conclusion is, he’s beautiful and I can’t help to start.. feeling something for him..

 


 

Junho POV

 

“Well, Chansung sure is taking his time in the bathroom..”

 

And while he’s at that, my stomach is rumbling hard. I’m hungry but I can’t just spill it like ‘Chansung, I’m hungry, go make me something!’. When’s my manners as a guest. I am not the same as that bear. Ah, yeah, that’s a brand new nickname for him since it suited him so much. Well, he hugged me wholly like that with his long arms, just like bear hug. Kekeke, it’s comfortable though~ Yes, really, even though I don’t tell him anything about it, but I really enjoyed being hug by him.. Wait! No! It’s not that I’m gay and I was targeting him! No! It’s definitely not like that! I’m absolutely normal and just liking his hug because it was comfortable and warm. Really similar to my big grey cat plushy that I named Ggomangie, but I left it back home though.

 

“Mmh, Jinwoon hasn’t wake up either..”

 

“, Junho!!”

 

“Huh? Whaat~?”

 

“W-where are you?!”

 

“Huh? Living room, silly!”

 

“Oh, geez, could you please make some breakfast, I forgot that today is my turn!”

 

“What!? How, could you forget something that important! God..”

 

“Anyway, just get the things from the freezer! Thank you so much, I owe you, Junho~”

 

“Finee, fine.. “

 

Geez, shouting out loud like that in this early morning. Hup, I’d better quit this Angry Bird then.. Oh, I’ve been addicted to it since Doojoon told me about it, it makes funny voice and the game is somehow really interesting, so, I usually play it when I bored or something, in this case, waiting for Chansung to finish his shower ritual. I’ve already done my shower though, so I thought I could have some breakfast or something, and the result is none.. Hhh.. What kind of guest who make his own meal? I don’t blame Jinwoon, since, he’s not the one who forgot his turn to make breakfast today.. Let’s see.. Hmm.. OH! That reminds me, I should’ve brought the veggies and my watermelon here! Oh, great! I just wasted it.. Hhhh, how forgetful, well, let’s just concentrate on this one.. Hmm, I could make some scrambled eggs, oh, there’s some kimchi and tofu, I’ll make some soup then, hmm, but I guess, only scrambled eggs not good enough.. Oh, there’s instant spicy chicken! I’ll be sure to fried some.. Let’s begin, Junho!

 

Firstly, I crack the eggs on a bowl, three of them, one by one, adding some salt and pepper on it and stir it together. Just as I turn on the stove to heat the pan, a sudden voice startled me..

 

“Mmm, Junho-hyung… What are you doing..?”

 

“Oh! Gosh! Jinwoon, you startled me..”

 

Oh, he’s looking funny with that over-sized pajamas of his. Kekeke, it must be Chansung’s left over. He looked sinking in that clothes, kekeke~

 

“Hehehe~ Sorry, hyung~ Oh, you’re cooking? But, should it be—“

 

“He forgot, and shouting all over the house from the bathroom, asking me to do it for him..”

 

“Uhh.. I’m sorry, hyung! Here let me help you~”

 

“Ah, it’s okay Jinwoon, just sit back and relax, at least this is something that I could do in exchange for letting me stay over. Hehehe~”

 

“Aww, you sure? Is it really okay?”

 

“Yeah, sure~ I used to live by myself too you know, you could trust me! Kekeke~”

 

“Hehehehe, okaaay~ I’ll be watching TV then.. Thank you so much, hyung~”

 

“No problem, Jinwoon-ah~”

 

Well, I’m glad that Jinwoon is a nice person. At least I don’t feel too alienated since, these two guys were some people that I just knew.. Hhh.. How could this happen.. Life sure is .. Oh, and I could understand why Chansung get over sentimental when Junsu-nim explaining about his brother. To protect a good guy and a nice little brother like Jinwoon is a must..

 

And suddenly the head of the house ended his bathing session..

 

“Phew.. , how could I be so forgetful..”

 

“Yah! You sure take a long bath there, Chansung-ah!”

 

“Uh, sorry, Junho.. Wait, it smells like eggs..”

 

“Huh? You have a good instinct..”

 

“Chansung-hyung always do that when it comes to fooood~ Kekeke~”

 

“Is he? Geez.. You really—WHAT ARE DOING IN YOUR BOXER HWANG CHAN SUNG!?!?!?”

 

“Huh? I’ve just taken my bath so..”

 

“Go put something on! God, you’re an adult already!”

 

“Mm, okay, Junho-umma~”

 

“What did you call me, brat!?”

 

And then the only voice I heard was Jinwoon’s who is laughing on the sofa, Chansung who’s chuckling while entering his bedroom, and myself who’s grumbling about how dare he called me umma. Well, he shouldn’t do that, it’s a bad habit. Besides.. It’s embarrassing, everyone got to see his smooth well-toned thighs and his bare chest.. and also his abs.. WHOA WHOA WHOA!! Junho! Snap out of it! Yes, it’s envy, you know, he got a nice body like that, every man would envy him~ Of course, hahahaha~ Hhhh… It’s just weird looking boldly at other people’s body..

 

“Yah, Junho, have you cooked any rice?”

 

“…….. GOSH! How could I forget?! Uhhh, stupid…”

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay, I’ll do it for you..”

 

So~ That was our first morning together. It.. was not going so well at first, it was quite a chaos actually. But it’s fine now. Although I’m a stranger, they sure to treat me well. Jinwoon is kind and caring, sometimes he laugh at us when we begin shouting at each other. Well, actually I was the one who do all the shouting though. And Chansung is.. well.. not too irritating than before, we sometimes laugh together or just mocking each other.. I guess we could be friends. Yeah, It’s glad to know that my friend is not only Doojoon, but also Chansung and Jinwoon. Oh well, what am I doing being emotional and all? Kekeke~ But I really am glad.

 

Not too long after we have some breakfast, a sudden vibrate on my pants successfully gaining my attention which was centered on the TV. I saw that I have a new message, the number is unknown.. But I just read it, it wouldn’t hurt anyway.

 

Good morning, Junho-ah~ :D

It’s me Wooyoung, we have a few words from Junsu-nim regarding your first job~

It’s today isn’t it? > <

So, could we met at Le Café? It’s not too far from Chansung-ah’s home~:)

We’ll meet you on 10AM~

 Don’t be late~ :*

 

It was kind of funny reading his text message like this. He used so much emoticons and the last one just.. Pfft! Disgusting~ Hhh, but he sure is look dangerous even though his body is just as tall as me and he seems very childish since he was all jumpy like that. But I try to not waste any time and just told Chansung about the message and his face suddenly get serious and regarding the clock on the wall, we just have 15 minutes until it reach 10AM. TV sure is taking our time. But is this Wooyoung just playing game with us?! Geez, why didn’t he text me earlier or last night? Hhh, is this what they mean by keep alert, 24/7? So irritating.

 

We bid farewell to Jinwoon and said to him that we have to go to work, fortunately he doesn’t ask about anything nor why we still have to do works on Sunday. So we just rush to the café.

 

“Chansung-ah.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m nervous..”

 

“Do you want me to hug you again?”

 

“… Don’t blame me if you have more nosebleed..”

 

“Aish, you’re so mean..”

 

“Kekeke, you asked for it~ Hhh, so, will we survive this game?”

 

“We will, your kick and punch were quite powerful..”

 

“Geez, having a grudge over me, huh?”

 

“Nope, flattering you..”

 

We keep having meaningless conversation along the way. It’s not boring, we sometimes laugh at each other. It’s quite fun. I’ve never experience this things while I was with Doojoon. He really cracks me out when we hang out together, talking about many things, and just laughing at how stupid his actions could be, but never like this one. Walking together side by side, chattering rubbish, laughing and mocking each other. Well, I don’t feel too irritated, um, maybe because I’ve already give him some lesson that I felt pretty relieved.

 

We arrived at the café which Chansung apparently know, since it’s the nearest hang out place from his house. As we entered the promised place, we immediately spotted two people, one of them are waving his hands furiously. And I’m pretty sure it’s Wooyoung, I couldn’t look clearly since I forgot my glasses because of the rush earlier. So we approach them, Chansung has that stiff expression in his face and I, as nervous as ever.

 

“Nichkhun-hyung, Wooyoung-shi, Good morning..”

 

“Morning, Junho~ Morning to you too, Chansung-ah~”

 

“Well, morning guys, hahaha, please, don’t be so nervous, sit down~”

 

“Ah, thank you, hyung..”

 

And suddenly Chansung-bear who was muting himself and just bowed to them when we exchanged greetings, finally open his mouth.

 

“Khun-hyung.. I’m really sorry about yesterday, I was blame it all on you, please forgive me..”

 

I don’t know he could act as mature as this.. That’s good though..

 

“Chansung-ah.. Really you don’t have to, you could blame it on me, it’s fine, I could understand.”

 

“But, hyung… Uh, thank you so much..”

 

“You’re welcome, well about your job tonight, we will be accompanying you. It’s due to Junsu’nim’s order, he forgot to tell you guys yesterday. So we’ll pick you up on 6PM, alright?”

 

“Oh, right, I got it, but about my moving—“

 

“We’ve handled it~”

 

“Huh? You mean..”

 

“We’ve packed all your clothes on boxes and they are on our car now~ Hehehe~”

 

“What? How could you.. I mean, the only key is on my position..”

 

“Well, lock picking is Khun-hyung’s ability, so it was easy~”

 

………………… Don’t you ever heard of privacy…?

 

“We’re really sorry about that Junho-ah, Jaebum-hyung thought that it was convenient for you to have your clothes packed as fast as possible, so we did it last night..”

 

“………….It’s… Hhhh… Alright…”

 

Suddenly Chansung poke my arm that I put under the table and I just gave a glare saying ‘WHAT?!’ in my head since I couldn’t piss off on them. I guess he knew what I was trying to express in my glare. It’s just because they barged into my house without any of my permission, I know it’s for my sake, but still.. But later, he smiled to me, his gentle one, making me slightly calm down and sighing quietly.

 

“Oh, right, what should we prepare for tonight, hyung?”

 

“Well, you could dress casually, just your usual outfit is enough, and don’t forget to bring that things which Junsu-nim gave you as a gift, you know what I meant.”

 

“Yes, I understand clearly, hyung.”

 

“I guess that’s the only thing you should heard, well, what do you want for lunch, I’ll treat you guys~”

 

Then we had some lunch on the café since they insisted on treating us. Chansung don’t forget to bought something for Jinwoon who stayed in home sitting nicely while watching television, um, maybe. Even though it’s still awkward, we had a quite nice conversation, well, not really actually since the only one who were exchanging topic were only me and that couple, Chansung just doesn’t really have much to say. I know he’s not timid or reserved, but he just stayed on listening and being all stiff and serious, I guess he still afraid something might happen to Jinwoon. Oh well, I could understand that.

 

And while Khun-hyung and Chansung going to toilet, they left me with Wooyoung.. And I just don’t know what to say.

 

“Junho-yah~”

 

“Yes, Wooyoung-shi?”

 

“Aww, you don’t have to call me like that, I would prefer Wooyoungie, or just Youngie~”

 

“Ok, then I would start with Wooyoungie-shi.”

 

“Yaah~ Drop the formality already~ Kekeke~ Hey, we’re on the same age you know~”

 

“Hmm? Sluurrpp.. Really? You’re 24 years old too?”

 

“Uh hmm~ We should be friends~”

 

“Mm, fine with me.. I thought you were younger, even younger than Chansung.”

 

“Am I really looked like that? Khun-hyung also says that I looked like 5 years old, hhhh…”

 

“Well, you have that cheerful attitude and seems to be very energetic, I think that makes you look younger.”

 

“Hmmm, I guess.. So, are you having a good time staying over at Chansung’s?”

 

“Um, we fought a lot and laughing a lot too, that’s all, he irritates me a lot though~ Slurrppp~”

 

“Really?! Hahaha~ But I’m sure you two will get along just well, since Chansung-ah sees you that way..”

 

“Huh, what way?”

 

“Well, you’ll see~”

 

And that reminds me about last night when he suspiciously said something about he could bear with our or something..

 

I’ll be sure to make him tell me about it.

 

But firstly..

 

There’s this job waiting to be done..

 



Ohh!! My holiday is almost over!! This is !! I hope i could keep writing~ ;D The next one would have some action on it, i'll try my best! Thank you for reading~ <3