Well-paid, huh?

Working!

Chansung POV


“Yo, Chansung-ah!”

 

“Ahh, Jia-noona, what’s wrong?”

 

“Naaahh, I got some good news for you boy!”

 

Huh? The last time she got me a good news is about how she got a new good boyfriend that turns out to be the same stupid one like the rest..

 

“Well, I hope it’s not about you having a new boyfriend or somethin’..”

 

“, why are you like thaaat~ No, it’s really about you~”

 

“Okay then, I’m listening..”

 

“Right! I got a better job for you!”

 

“Huh? But this job from you is already fine..”

 

“Well, my lil bro just said that he needs someone strong and have a fighting basics, good looks and well-mannered, and that sound too much like you~”

 

“Khun-hyung? Um, thank you for the praises, but, noona, what am I going to do with my job here…?”

 

“Well, just left it then~”

 

“Huh? But—“

 

“Ehem, we will miss you, really miss you, Chansung-ah, but, we all knew that you need more money for your college tuition, and need it fast, so why not, besides, this contractor job just giving you so little money and drained too much of your energy~ So you deserve something better, Chansung-ah~”

 

“Uh.. um… what should I do..? it doesn’t seem like that I could turn down this offer from you, right?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“But noona…”

 

“Aww, just go! I could add some extra people to substitute your power, hahahaha!”

 

“Ouch, that’s hurt you know…”

 

“Hahahaahha, don’t mention it, boy! Okay then, I’ll call Khunnie and tell him to talk to you about the job clearly~”

 

“Ah, right.. Um, Jia-noona..?”

 

“Hmm~?”

 

“Thank you for concerning me..”

 

“Kekeke, no problem, honey, since, you’ve been so helpful and so devoted to this low paid job, I just can’t help being concern to you, I just think of you like my own brother, you know~”

 

“Ah, you praise me too much today, have you eaten well?”

 

“You doubting me!”

 

“Hehe, sorry, ma’am, just kidding..”

 

“Chansung-ah! Your shift is over!”

 

“Ah, thank you Changmin-hyung! Then, I bid a farewell, I could still work here tomorrow, right, noona?”

 

“Of, course~ You’ll still working here until Khunnie accept you fully, hehe, take care, boy!”

 

“Ouch, aww, stop slapping my ..”

 

“Hahaha! Go! Go! Shoo! Take a rest and study well, college boy!”

 

“Alright, thank you, noona..”

 

Ah, everyone just too kind to me. They’re so fun to begin with anyway, like Jia-noona, well, she’s the boss, but, I think she’s a super boss. Well, she’s smart, sometimes help me with my study paper, help me studying so much, she’s also a beauty and a kind-hearted person. Totally man’s ideal, even though she sometimes getting rough and so damn scary when get angry. Well, she’s a little bit what we could say, tomboy, but still worthy as a girlfriend.

 

Um, I don’t say that I liked her that much, I just respect her. It’s not that I can’t have her as a girlfriend, I just don’t want to have more list of ex-es.. Well, it’s true that I’ve been searching for a right woman, but fortunately I ended up half way and must find another woman, and another, and another and another and another one that just acts like a -n-run , and just adding her name on my list. I’ve even thought about trying it with a guy. And just didn’t work out, too clingy, annoyingly, and disgusting . Ah, is that making me a bi-? I hope not..

 

Well, I just haven’t found a right person. I don’t live for love, but I need a being where I could relieve my stress just by sitting beside him or her, hugging and kissing him or her, giving some happiness in our life, cooking for him or her, let him or her taste my cooking that is not exceptably good. Huh, is it to cheesy? Sorry if it is.. But moreover, I need someone I can devoted my life to, my whole life, everything.

 

That’s why I’m still searching for some best quality woman, ah, don’t feel like clinging into guys lately.

 

But Jia-noona is out of option, I don’t want to get into trouble since she’s going to marry Seulong-hyung. Married woman is definitely out of option.

 

Ah, today is Jinwoon’s turn to make dinner, I hope he make something delicious and bought some banana. Today is extra exhausted since Jia-noona’s company is getting some well improvement lately, and our job is just piled up more and more. Even though poorly paid, I just love this job, I’ve been doing them since high school, and I love the people around the job. They just fun and helpful.

 


 

“I’m hooommee~”

 

“Hyuuungg~ Welcome baaack~”

 

“Yah, you’ve been cooking?”

 

“Uh hmmm, come hereeee~”

 

Ah, it’s good that Jinwoon is home early, I’m really hungry, and I hope he cooked more rice.

 

“Wow, smells good.. What are ya cooking?”

 

“Some dumplings, samgeopsyal, and kimchi soup, hehe~”

 

“Dumplings? That’s new..”

 

“Uh-huh, I was talking to some girls today and told them about how confuse I am for today’s menu, and I don’t know how but they just gave a lot of recipes to me~”

 

Oh, this famous-innocent-untainted child…

 

“Ah, you are naturally gifted, bro.. Okay then, I’ll be taking a shower now..”

 

“Okay~ have a nice shower~”

 

“Oh, right, almost forgot, did you bought any bananas?”

 

“Ah! Yep, on that plastic bag~”

 

“Okay, okay, thank you so much bro~”

 

Yay, bananas..

 

It’s a good thing to have a little brother like Jinwoon, he’s obedient, loving, and have that cheery attitude. What a natural girl magnet. He’ll me a nice husband someday. Even though he’s only 15, he’s already thinking so adult-like, well, like, how we should manage our money cycle since we just live by ourselves. Hmm? Oh, our parents? They died in a plane accident and since we still a child, our uncle, that’s… not to good, take all of our parents money, he said that he would keep it safe, and now, he told us that he forgot about the money, such a ing soap opera, and aunt Narsha who has been taking care of us until I was 15 was so damn siding with us, and try her hardest to get our money back, but, as much as we love aunt Narsha, we just don’t want to make some more burden for her, we had enough, and said, we should live by ourselves, it was an absolute chaos in our family and it was really complicated, it needed 2 weeks to make aunt Narsha gave up on our stubbornness and let us live by ourselves. It was hard at first, but fortunately we survived, Jinwoon even has a PSP now, ah, he safe the money himself and bought it with his own money. And I am so proud of him. Wait, why am I flashbacking again? Oh, well, better take a bath and eat dinner after that.

I’m so hungry and It smells too delicious.

 

Can’t wait to taste some.

 

Especially those juicy bananas.

 


 

“Ne, Jinwoon-ah..”

 

“Hmm? Here’s you milk, hyung~”

 

“Ah, thanks..”

 

“So, what is it?”

 

“Um, I’ve been… gulp… assign to a new job by my current boss..”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Well, I don’t really follow, but she said that this one is highly paid and I just fill the qualifies perfectly..”

 

“Huh, it’s a good news then~”

 

“Well.. ah, I want to watch 2PM Show~”

 

“Oh, is it time already~ Yay, let’s watch!!”

 

“Great haha~ Well, I know it’s a good news, but still, what do you think? Should I just go for it or stay in this current job?”

 

“Mm, if the boss herself tell you to take this one, why not? She seems to be very kind with you~”

 

“Hmm, I know, but, I’m already comfortable with my job now..”

 

“But if she thinks that this one is more worthed for you, why not? Besides, we need.. no.. you need that money, Chansung-hyung…”

 

“Huh? We’ve got enough, I could pay for your sc—“

 

“But not your college tuition…”

 

“Ah, that again…”

 

“You know, I just..”

 

“It’s okay Jinwoon-ah.. You have to have a better live, I just aiming for you to be a college graduate.. gulp…”

 

“But why not you too?!”

 

“Naah, don’t feel like it.. I just want to make money as much as I could, fairly..”

 

“But hyung…”

 

“Shhh, it’s starting! Let’s just watch…”

 

“Hyung….”

 


 

“Changmin-oppa, has Khunnie arrived yet?”

 

“Hmm? Ah, not yet, noona, I guess haven’t heard our Suzy screaming about it~”

 

“Hyaaa, Nichkhun-oppa!!”

 

“Oh, there you go~”

 

“Yup, thattt’s the signal~ Hahaha! Yo, Khunnie!”

 

“Ah, hello there Suzy-ah, oh, sis! Hello!”

 

“Ehehehe, ah, oppa, had you had your lunch?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, I already had one earlier.”

 

“Shushhh shushhh!! Go do some accounting Suzy! Don’t interfere~”

 

“Ou, gosh why are you like that Jia-unnie~ Ouch, stop pushing me away!”

 

“Hahahaha, go and tell Chansung-ah to come here~”

 

“Fine, fine! Uh, so persistent..”

 

“Suzy-ah is really energetic, isn’t she?”

 

“Too much energetic because of you..”

 

 “Hahaha, is that so?”

 


 

“Channie~ Khun-hyung wants to talk to you about something~”

 

“Huh? He’s early..”

 

“Uh-hmm~ Go for it! Fighting!”

 

“I will, thanks Suzy-ah.”

 

Oh, well, interview time already?

 

“ Ah, there’s Chansung-ah.”

 

“Ah, Khun-hyung, annyeong..”

 

“Annyeonghaseo, Chansung-ah..”

 

“….Oh, God, what’s with this formal aura around you guys! Just drop the formality already! Ah, right, I’ll be gone for a while, take it easy on him, okay, Khunnie~”

 

“Hahaha, fine, noona, thank you so much…”

 

Well, it’s not our foult being so formal like this, we just don’t know each other too well such as I’ve known Jia-noona or Changmin-hyung. Khun-hyung just don’t work here and rarely coming here to visit his sister. But Khun-hyung looks like a nice guy, even though he is Jia-noona’s step brother. Um, I’ve heard from Suzy-ah that the two of them just not blood related. She said that Jia-noona’s father had died from serious illness and then when she and her mother have a holiday trip to Thailand, they had just met with Khun-hyung’s father that appears to be her mother’s first love. Well, it’s an international love indeed, the Chinese mother and Thailand father, and then live in South Korea, what a fancy family. At that time Khun-hyung’s mother had passed away too, actually since his birth. They’ve spend sometimes together that made it almost 3 weeks and decided to have a joint family. Gladly, Jia-noona and Khun-hyung just accepted it kind-hearty, and they seem to be fine and in fact really close to each other, hmm, maybe because their isn’t too far, just when Jia-noona reach her 28 this year, Khun-hyung is on his 25. It’s just a little different. And it’s fun to watch their natural brotherly relationship.

 

“ Well, ehem, I want to talk to you about this new job I offer you, Chansung-ah.”

 

“Oh, right.. The one Jia-noona talked about yesterday..”

 

“Ah, yes, but for the exact job, I can’t give you much details, and for this time I’m just going to confirm a few things.”

 

“Okay..”

 

“Um, well, we haven’t known each other well, but Jia-noona said that you’re a well-mannered person with some kendo and karate basic, huh?”

 

“Um, yes..”

 

“Can you control your temper? I mean easily angry or being sensitive at all that?”

 

“Ah, I guess no, I rarely angry or picking a fight first, if that’s what you mean..”

 

“Hahaha, you’re quite straightforward, aren’t you?”

 

“Ah, really? I’m sorry if it offends you..”

 

“No, you’re not, just relax, Chansung-ah! It’s not an interview, just check up on your capability, not like it’s formal or anything~”

 

“Huh? Uh, so it’s not an interview? God, hyung, I thought I’ve been interrogated, ah, seriously..”

 

“No, I’m not, hahaha, ah, Chansung-ah, do you have problems with adapting in new environment?”

 

“No, I’m quite enjoy having some new friends..”

 

“Ah, good! Then, do you have some kind of illness or something?”

 

“Um, I guess no, I rarely sick though..”

 

“Wow, really? Such a healthy boy, hahaha, well, for your power I have no doubt about it, since Jia-noona says so, and there’s nothing wrong about your health and you adaptation skill, so I guess, that’s all!”

“Phew, you really scare me for a while there, Khun-hyung..”

 

“Hahahahaha, it’s not a formal job to begin with anyway, well, not yours~ So, can you came to this address on Saturday?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, I don’t have plans, I think I could..”

 

“Great, this is the real interview, just wear something neat and don’t too much, okay?”

 

“Uh-huh, got it.. Oh, yeah what time, hyung?”

 

“Huh? Great, I was forgot, let see, oh, if it possible make it around 9AM.”

 

“Roger, so is that all that I could help you with, Khun-hyung?”

 

“Hmm, yes, that’s all, you can go back to your work, I’ll be on my way to Jia-noona’s office.”

 

“Right, thank you for your help, hyung.”

 

“Hahaha, don’t mention it, you’re the one who help us a lot! Right, see you on Saturday, Chansung-ah~”

 

“See you later, hyung..”

 

………………Wait, what kind of job is this? Hmm, from our conversation earlier, I thought of being some kind of martial art teacher or helper. Maybe? But isn’t it low paid too? Um, maybe this one cost higher or more elite, but…

 

Ah, this is interesting..

 

I can’t wait for Saturday.

 



Phew, i've done chapter 2! Ah, actually i was doing half of this chapter for the time being (i've done half of it before :p)~ Hehehe, I'm so excited! I hope i'm not rushing the update time.. >x< Please, enjoy this one too, the next one will be the atmosphere on the so called 'company'~ Off me go!