Let's do this, guys!

Working!

FINALLY DONE!! Uh, making action scene sure is hard.. ;( I apologize for making a couple of korean stars into some antagonist ._. Hope you enjoy it!


Chansung POV

 

“That’s all, Junho..”

 

“Ah, yeah, thank you, Chansung.. Phew..”

 

“4 boxes, huh? You sure have lots of things to wear..”

 

“Hmm? Well, I like fashion, so I don’t mind spending some money on clothes or pants. Although I know that’s a bad habit.. Hhhh…”

 

“Hmm, I agree..”

 

We’ve been moving out Junho’s boxes of clothes to my bedroom. As Khun-hyung and Wooyoung said earlier, they really packed Junho’s clothes, including undies, and very tidy. They sure packed his things whole-hearted. It’s a lot, in my opinion, 4 boxes of clothes for one man use only. He‘s sure shopping a lot. And sure is spending a lot of money at it. Just what he did before this that make him has this much of money?

 

“Junho, what was your job before?”

 

“Hmm? A salaryman~ Oh geez, I haven’t even wore this one!”

 

Salaryman? So, you get this much of money when you was a salaryman? He must be some high ranked employee. Huh, but that’s mean he didn’t work here for money then..

 

“Why are you applying on this job then..?”

 

“Oh, that’s because my stupid gorilla boss from my company before this.. Mm, I wonder if this pants still fit.. I think I’ve gained some weight… Hhhh…”

 

“What about him?”

 

“He’s some kind of sold me to Junsu-nim or something, it happened too fast~ That gorilla.. Whoa! I’ve been looking for this one since a month ago! Kekekeke~”

 

Sold..? What exactly is your company doing, Junho?

 

“Well, he said that our company can’t hold out much longer, you know, being bankrupt and the rest, so he decided to decrease the company’s expenses by reducing some employee and kicked me out, even though I’d been work under him for almost 3 years long, and for the exchange he applied me selfishly to Junsu-nim, but I started to think that he really did sold me to save the company, he once said that Junsu-nim is his friend or something, while in the other side, Junsu-nim said that JYP Inc, my company, is working under his command, and it’s all clear now~”

 

“I see.. That’s a bit.. complicated..”

 

“Truly is~ Ne, Chansung-ah, is there any place where I could put them?”

 

“Hm? Oh, you could use the left side of the wardrobe, it’s empty.. Wait, you want to sort this all, now?”

 

“….Um, I can’t..?”

 

Oh, that’s cute.. I don’t know how long I could stay this way. Junho just killing me inside. Can’t he stop acting so damn cute? Especially that hip of his, and his just.. Wait, I should stop thinking about it or I’ll be having another nosebleed. But that part of his body is just too hard to resist.. Especially when he wore that skinny black jeans yesterday, it shaped his perfectly, that’s why I kept observing him. Ah.. I looked like some y old man now.. …

 

“…. You can, of course, but I guess this is not the time, one hour won’t be enough to pack this all..”

 

He’s sighing, rising from his sitting position earlier, staring at all of his scattered clothes which I don’t know why he brought them out from their boxes and messed them up. Then sighing again. He seems to be regretting something though, I bet it’s about why he cutely scrambled all his clothes. It seems fine with me though.

 

“Mm… Oh well, I guess you’re right.. It’s too much isn’t it.. Hehe.. Hhhh…”

 

Hmm? Is he… sulking? His shoulders are lowering, he muttered something like ‘I shouldn’t get them out..’ or something. And I couldn’t help to hug him from behind, don’t mistake it, I just want to comfort him. Well, I lied, it’s not just in the name of comfort, I just want to touch him again.

 

“Yah! Chansung-ah! What are yo—“

 

“Don’t worry I’ll help you sort all of this tonight after we finished our job, okay?”

 

“W well, that’s f-fine with me…Y- Yah! Let me go already, you big bear!”

 

“Kekeke~ I don’t want too~ You’re warm..”

 

“Hey! Just let me—Pftt! No, stop! Pfttt!! Hahahaha!! Stop it!! Not there! Stop tick—Hahahaha! C Chansung-ah! Hahahaha!!”

 

“Hey, you’re ticklish…”

 

“No! Stop it!! Ukh! Hahahahahaha! I’ll! Hahahaha!! Kickk you!!”

 

“Kekeke~ Okay, okay, I’ll stop..”

 

“Haha~ Hehehe… Hhhhh, you bastard… Hwang Chan Sung! Kekeke~”

 

“As long as you keep smiling..”

 

Ah, he’s blushing.

 

“S-shut up, Hwang Chan Sung, you’re annoying! Geez!”

 

“Ah, where are you going?”

 

“Drinking.. Oh, don’t come!”

 

“Why not? I just want to have some water too..”

 

“You could have it later!”

 

“But I want it now..”

 

“Ohhh! Whatever.. Just don’t go near me..”

 

“Ok…”

 

“I said don’t go near me, Chansung!”

 

“It’s my house, remember, I could go anywhere I want to..”

 

“……..Ck…”

 

Junho keeps nagging about how I glued myself to him. I don’t care though. His pinkish cheeks haven’t disappeared yet although his nagging has stopped and replaced by mocking me that I was like a bear hugging him like that, he said it was scary because he felt that I was going to eat him. Well, not now though, I prefer to take it slowly, so I better wait for a better moment. But, yes, I don’t minding eating him. In many ways.

 

I think I’ve become more closer to Junho today, that’s good.

 

But time sure flew fast, and it’s nearly our work time.

 

DING DONG

 

“I’ll get it~”

 

“…….. Chansung-ah…”

 

“Here’s your knife, Junho..”

 

“Thanks.. Hhhhh…”

 

“Don’t worry we’ll be alright..”

 

“Hyung~ There’s people searching for you and Junho-hyung.. Do you know them?”

 

“They are my hyungs from the.. office..”

 

“Huh, you’re going to work at this hour? It’s 6PM..”

 

“Well, they came to pick us up, we’re going to have a party tonight~ Hehehe~”

 

“A party? Oh! I get it! To celebrate you two as new employees, huh? That’ll be fun!”

 

“He.. Hehehe~ It’ll definitely be~ So, we’ll be going, Jinwoon-ah.”

 

“Okay, oh, when will you back home?”

 

“Dunno, it might be late night, Jinwoon, we’ll leaving, lock the door and don’t wait for us okay..”

 

“Alright~ Take care~”

 

“You too, Jinwoon-ah~”

 

CLEK

 

“Junhooo-yaaahhhh~ Let’s goo~”

 

“Ah, Wooyoungie! Geez, don’t just glomp on me like that..”

 

“Kekeke~ Sorry, I was just exciting~”

 

“Fine~ Ah, Khun-hyung, annyeong..”

 

“Annyeong~ let’s go, guys.”

 

It’s finally begin.

 


 

It’s 6:30PM. The four of us are in front of this bar called ‘ShimShimTaPa’. It’s a weird name.. The neon light which shaped like the bar name hasn’t glowed yet, I think, it still closed since it’s just six thirty. Well, any normal bar wouldn’t open at this kind of time.

 

“We’ll be finishing our job just before they opened the bar, okay?”

 

“ ‘Kaaaayyy~” “Yes,hyung.” “Understood.”

 

“Good~ It’s been a while since I have to do a job with four people~ Hahaha~”

 

“Huh, I thought it always be a duo..”

 

“Usually~ I’m with Khun-hyung and Kwonnie is with Gain-noona~”

 

“Ah, the two of them are currently having a honeymoon, a long one. Hahaha, that’s why Junsu-nim needs you two to replace them.”

 

“Hmm, I see, Junsu-nim has explained it to us yesterday..”

 

“But, Khun-hyung, isn’t it weird having a woman to do this kind of job..?

 

“Well, I used to think that way too, Chansung-ah, but Gain-noona is just too scary for a normal woman. Hehehe~”

 

“Wow, better not meeting her then..”

 

“She’s kind though~ And clever too, even Junsu-kim called them Adam couple~ Hahaha~”

 

“Eh? Why is that?”

 

“It’s just the two of them seems small and petite, hahaha~”

 

“Pfftt.. That’s mean~ Kekeke~”

 

“Yeah, I knooow~ Kekeke~”

 

“Hahaha, I guess that’s enough for now, Youngie, Junho-ah~ Let’s park over here. Yup.. So, shall we focused on our job now?”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

“Have you two read the job description?”

 

“Yes, it was said that the owner, Hee Shin Dong, had broken the contract which Junsu-nim and himself have agreed on. Because of this matter, he must pay his debt in a total of 130.000.000 wons, and give back the title deed of the bar and also its business license which is actually under Junsu-nim’s name. And it’s our job to retrieve this things back, but our main target is the documents, the money is just optional.”

 

“Good, he hasn’t paid the monthly payment, for almost 8 months and that is the reason why Junsu-nim getting so unhappy with him. And it’s your first job, I need to tell you that everything that will happen in the spot must ‘not’ change your position which is in Junsu-nim’s side. Wrong or right, good or bad, we must do as the mission said. What are we going to do now is directly from Junsu-nim and you have to know that his words are.. absolute. I’m not turning you two into bad guys, but it is our job. We have to know our place, even though you might see a scene where you could feel pity over someone, you must remember your priority, do you understand?”

 

“Yes, sir!”

 

“Great. I’ll be discussing this things first with him, who knows that he could make it easier for us and just give us the documents without any need to do some violence, and Junho-ah, I hope you could give your attention on this one, since it’ll be your job for the next missions with Chansung-ah.”

 

“Ah, yes, hyung, I’m aware of that.”

 

“And Chansung-ah, also Youngie, please keep alert, we don’t know when they’re going to attack us,is that clear?”

 

“Yes, sir!”

 

“And for everyone, you have your own weapon, keep it with you, just used it when you ‘have’ to. Okay, let’s do this.” 

 

And that’s our to do list for tonight. We begin entering the building, Khun-hyung is as calm as usual with Wooyoung on his side who is carrying that long cylinder that covered with black fabric which hanging in his back, I don’t know what it is, but it looks like a sword or a bat to me, and in the other side, Junho can’t get over his nervousness, his face get all stiff, but he got his confidence back as soon as I whispered ‘Don’t worry, I’ll protect you’ to him, he was saying things about how he could protect himself and there’s no need for me to do it for him, but then, he sighed and suddenly thank me about it with his pink cheeks. I just smiled at how high his pride is and how his pink cheeks suit him very much. But as soon as Khun-hyun began his move, I divert my attention quickly, slightly looking at my surrounding and realize that there are around 10 people in the hall.

 

“Oh, we’re not opened yet, sir..”

 

“Ah, that’s okay, we’re here to have a few word with Hee Shin Dong-shi.”

 

“……. May I know who are you?”

 

“Ahhh~ Nichkhun-shi~ It’s been a while~ Hmm~”

 

“Park Gyuri-noona.. Yes, it’s been a while, how are you?”

 

“Mmm, I’m fine as it is~ Do you have… some business in here today..?”

 

This woman who suddenly came out of nowhere is approaching Khun-hyung, swinging her hips, intending to look y in her red mini dress, but I think she failed at that, well, Junho’s hips are more.. Oh, now is not the time.. Well, the woman is being touchy with Khun-hyung, as she try to be as seductive as she could be, even going as far as kiss his cheek. Meanwhile… Wooyoung… He’s emiting some kind of dark aura around him and keep glaring on that woman, and Junho seems to notice what is happening with Wooyoung too since he’s staring at the three of them who stand in front of us and then shook his head, I don’t know what exactly he’s thinking about though.

 

“Ah, well.. We’re here to meet Shindong-shi..”

 

“Mmhhhmm, why don’t you play with me instead, I know some good games~”

 

“Hahaha, maybe next time, noona, we have something important to discuss with right now.”

 

“Oh, well, that’s such a shame~ I really miss you, Nichkhun-shi~”

 

“……. Bit—“

 

S-!

 

………………

 

Phew! Geez, Wooyoung… Can’t you be patience for a while. I know that woman is a ty, but.. Hhh, Luckily, Junho quickly covered his mouth with his hand while hugging him from behind. Well, I’m.. okay with that. A bit. Anyway, that woman flinched and  is glaring at Wooyoung now.

 

“…… Did you just speak something..?”

 

“Mm.. mmhmm…”

 

“Shhh, just shut your mouth, Woo! Ah, nothing, ma’am, he’s just mumbling something unnecessary.. Hehe.. He…”

 

“Oh, is that so..? Mmm, by the way, you’re new, aren’t you~?”

 

…….. This ….

 

“Uh, um, yes, I am, madam..”

 

“Hmm~ You’re quite a cutie~”

 

…………… Oh, this is not gonna touch, Junho.. Not MY Junho.

 

“Umm..”

 

“So, what’s your name big guy~?”

 

………..Huh..?

 

“Are you asking me…?”

 

“Well~ Who’s bigger than you here, silly~ Hihihi~”

 

Thank goodness she didn’t touch Junho with her dirty hands.. Oh, did this just asking my name?

 

“Could you please not slowing us down, Gyuri-noona? Our time is limited.”

 

“Aw, geez, Nichkhun-shi, you’re not so flexible, aren’t you? Men are all the same.. Ck.. Fine! You there! Go get Shindong-oppa!”

 

She pointed at some random guy, one of their waiters I guess. And then, here comes the boss.

 

“Ah, Shindong-shi. It’s nice to see you so healthy..”

 

“Khun-ah~ It’s been a long time~ Hahaha~”

 

Isn’t this guy just really a boss like person? I mean, that tummy of his really resembles what a boss must be like in my head. Wait, all people in this floor is suddenly stopping their movement. They are focusing themselves on us. I’m starting to feel that this is it. This is where this mission really begins. I poke Junho’s arm with my elbow. I have his attention on me and told him to look around with my whispery voice. He did so, and nodded his head nervously to me. I hope he ready for this.

 

“Well, it’s been 3 months since we last met, hasn’t it?”

 

“Yess, yes, it is~ Hahaha~”

 

“Well, we’re here for the money and some important documents, could you let us see this bar’s title deed and also the business license?”

 

“May I know what are you going to do with it?”

 

“Hmm, you don’t need to worry, we just have a few checks up to do.”

 

“You want it back, huh?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“You were told to bring it back to him, huh? That Junsu..”

 

, he knew! Khun-hyung.. What are you going to do..?

 

“Hhh.. Shindong-shi.. I’m sorry, but… You’re absolutely right, so, could you handed them to us right now, please?”

 

“Let me guess, he got mad because I don’t gave him his part of money, right?”

 

“Looking at the situation now, I guess he truly is, since you broke the agreement, for 8 months, what is your intention on doing this, Shindong-shi?”

 

“Khun-ah, you need to understand. He already had his money, lots of it~ And i? I and Gyuri don’t have anything except this business~ Please, just let us go~”

 

“We could do that for you, but we need the documents, and we need it now.”

 

Ok, Khun-hyung in on his edge of patience. Wait.. These people are starting to gather together.. and they are more than 20 now! , this is bad.

 

“Well, trying to be a pushy aren’t you, Khun-ah? I guess we have no choice..”

 

After he spoke his words, this people suddenly start surrounding us, one after another attacking us bare handed. It surprised me when I actually more prepared than I think I would. Without any hesitation, I lift my knuckle to the air, punch them either in their faces or stomach, paralyze them with a few kicking move. But I suddenly remembered of Junho, I’m quickly searching for his figure and spotted him do the same to these stupid monkeys, well, not too similar though, instead of punching, he threw those monkeys again and again with his small features, ing their stomach with his elbow and kicked them restlessly. It’s like he’s dancing between these ugly creatures. I know he’s too beautiful, but I better concentrate on what they’re doing in front of me or I could no longer see his beauty. I slightly see Wooyoung who is jumping everywhere and kicking their butts off, stepping on them and hit each of them with that thing he is carrying meanwhile Khun-hyung is doing pretty much the same, he’s not moving from his place and just beat the crap of them.

 

But suddenly..

 

“Ugh!”

 

I quilckly recognized that voice, immediately grab a stool that stand nicely near me and just threw it accurately to that ing monkey who dared to hurt his stomach. I can’t think of anything and rushly reach his place, standing in front of him who is kneeling down grabbing his stomach while still swaying my knuckles here and there.

 

“Junho! Are you okay?!”

 

“Uhuk! Ngh, yes, Chansung.. CRAP! THAT MAN!

 

“Huh?!”

 

Just before I could turn my head to see him, one of that pests grabbing some random stool and swing it to my face. I quickly stop the stool by grabbing it with both of my hands. He keeps pushing me with this mother er stool. And while I keep pushing back, I took the opportunity and slightly turned my head to the side, spotting Junho who was running inside a room.

 

YAH! JUNHO!! Where are you going?!

 

He just disappeared like that and ignore my shouting, I was cursing because of my lateness.

 

“Chansung-ah! Go with him! Let us handle this!”

 

I heard Khun-hyun and immediately kick that ugly guy and he flew with his stool. I must get Junho as fast as I can. I have a bad feeling about this.

 

“Thanks, hyung!”

 

Junho!

 

Please don’t do anything stupid!

 



Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! After struggling so long! Here it is! Sorry for making Shindongie and Park Gyury as the bad guy~ :D I can't think of some one else, LOL! I hope you enjoy it! What will happen to Junho? Let's see on the next chapter! Thank you for reading~ <3