My body is hurt, there's new job, and you being all insane!

Working!

SORRY!! hwo! it's been around a week huh since my last update.. I'm really sorry guys, since second semester has already begun, and i had to do a few jobs and ended with obeying my writing desires!! OH!! I WANT MOAR HOLIDAY!!! So, here you go, it's longer that usual though, i hope you like it~ Teheee~ Love you!



Junho POV

 

Put your hands up!

 

Put your hands up!

 

Pu-pupu-puput!

 

Put yo—

 

“Nghh…”

 

Geez, Chansung’s alarm is insanely loud..

 

Mmhm.. Chansung…

 

HUH!?

 

A aww… Ouch.. I shouldn’t move too fast like that, my body is too stiff from last night.. Ugh.. Chansung is not here.. I guess he had already woken up.

 

Mm, It’s 9AM.. I really pushed my body to its limit last night, every part of it is getting really hurt now.. I know I shouldn’t stop doing exercises. But I didn’t have any time since I got so much work to do on JYP Inc. Hhhh, it’s been a long time too since I practice my Judo techniques and have a sparring. But thank goodness, the job was a big success. Even though it was pretty scare me since I’ve never faced that kind of situation, the dangerous one like that. Of course I’ve used to that kind of scene when I watched some action movies, but to experience it myself was out of my imagination. It was really relieving when I know Chansung was accompanying me and saving me again and again. He even.. Oh well, I should’ve thanking him for last night.. Uh, why did I become this useless and weak? I should’ve be his hyung! But he’s the one who’s taking care of me.. Geez, it’s extremely humiliating, I want to be a respectable hyung to him but he just did everything better than me.. Hhhh.. Even.. carrying me to the bedroom..  hugging me when we’re sleep.. Oh, why it feels so hot here?! 

 

Well, last night, we were going to report our successful mission to Junsu-nim..

 

“So, here we are~”

 

“Let’s go, Junho-yaaahh~”

 

“Aw, aw, don’t pull me like that, Woo, geez, you’re too energetic~”

 

“Kekeke, we should report it fast and then go treat your wounds~”

 

“Okay.. Chansung-ah, let’s go~”

 

“Comingggg..”

 

It was 10PM. We had finally arrived at Junsu-nim’s mansion. I didn’t realize all the struggling and fighting took so much time. It was the most impossible thing I would do in my life, fighting a greedy-fat-armed with-gun kind of man and a cat woman wanna be like earlier. It was scary but.. Uh, it was embarrassing! I was too weak for a guy and ended up seeking some comfort from Chansung. Pathetic isn’t it?

 

Anyway, Wooyoung was holding my hand all the way to Junsu-nim’s office. I don’t really mind it though, I know he’s a gay but he already had Khun-hyung, so I think he was just being friendly to me since we’re at the same age and he seems to be a nice guy even though quite dangerous. But the problem is, I don’t know why but.. Chansung kept staring at me, I just wanted to ignore it, but it was too irritating! I don’t like being stare like that, especially if that obvious.. But, we soon arrived at the room..

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

SRAK

 

“Ah, Taec-hyung, we’re here to report a mission.”

 

“I see, come on in.. “

 

“Thank you, hyung.”

 

We entered the room, it was me and Chansung’s first time being in that room. There’s a luxurious wooden desk with a king sized chair that some bosses usually have, including a certain gorilla. The room is not too big but all the papers that scattered all over the room is making it even smaller. I saw Junsu-nim spinning on his chair while reading a paper. There’s a pile of papers in his desk too.

 

“Junsu, those guys are here..”

 

“Hmmm~? Ah, finally~ It took you faster than I expected, you know. Kekeke~ Omo? Junho-yah, you’re wounded..”

 

“Oh, it was just a scratch, sir, don’t worry about it.. Hehe..”

 

“Well, we should treat it fast, though, Youngie, could you bring the first aid kit?”

 

“Okie dokie~”

 

SRAK

 

“Okay~ So, how’s the job?”

 

Khun-hyung giving a sign to me, looks like he want me to explain it myself, since it’s our job at first. So, I began my report speech.

 

“Well, we were struggling a lot, sir, since it was our first time, but in the end it was a big success. We got the documents..… and we also got the money, but we couldn’t manage to afford it in cash form, so we took this instead..  ”

 

Then I handed over the document and the bank book which directly being analyzed by Junsu-nim himself.

 

“Ah, you got the right documents, and.. Kekeke, even though the money is not even nearing our target, but I appreciate your effort, truly~ This is an excellent job for a first timer.”

 

“But, we’re being help by Khun-hyung and Wooyoung, so—“

 

“No, actually this job is harder than I was predicted before, I missed some important information that he had gathering a quite large number of underlings, and I immediately asked Khun to assist you. So I still considerate it as a big success.”

 

“Mm, thank you, sir..”

 

SRAK

 

“Junho-yah~ Let’s treat your wound~”

 

“Eh? Right now?”

 

“Of course, silly~ Come here!”

 

“But..”

 

“It’s okay, Junho-ah~ Just sit.. ah! That’s spot where there’s no paper. Hhhh, I’m sorry this papers are just too much..”

 

“Ah, it’s okay sir, hehehe..”

 

And Woo started to fix my wounds, I could feel a little pain, but I could bear it. The thing I couldn’t bear but notice was Chansung’s eyes which looking at me, as I said earlier, it was too obvious! Ugh, why didn’t he stop already?! It was irritating but.. I didn’t dare to shout at him like when I was meeting him before.. It’s just there was something different about his glances at that moment, it felt a lot different than before. This one seemed too intense, and that heavy air around him made me quite uncomfortable but I wonder why I couldn’t say anything to him. Uh, it was confusing, so I just left it unsolved.

 

“So, Chansung-ah.. I think you should protect Junho-ah harder next time..”

 

“…. I will, sir…”

 

“By the way, how is Jinwoon-ah doing?”

 

I perked up when I heard Jinwoon’s name and hissed immediately when Woo started applying some antiseptic to my wounds. But then I put my gaze on Chansung, who’s staring offensively at Junsu-nim. The atmosphere became quite heavy with this topic.

 

“He’s fine..”

 

“Hahaha, there’s no need to be so stiff, Chansung-ah~ We won’t do anything to your brother, with you have already worked with us now. Besides, I really don’t intend to do anything, but I really have to know every personal details of my employees. Just relax~”

 

“…. How could I know that you’re not lying..?”

 

Suddenly, that giant guy on Junsu-nim’s side approached Chansung and lifted his collar. I was really worried I wanted to pull him out of the situation and punch him in order to stop him for acting so stupid, but Wooyoung hold me down and whispered to me that I should just watch them for now..

 

“Taec, it’s okay, let go of him.. So, well, I believe we’ve already set an agreement before, the three of us. So since you just do your part of agreement, I’ll do the same, besides, I don’t find any profit from blackmailing you much further since you’ve already join us. I know this is dangerous, if it got too dangerous and threatening your brother’s life, please tell me, I’ll be responsible for it and protect him with all of my might. So, could you please believe in me, Chansung-ah?”

 

After Taecyeon-hyung released his grip on Chansung and let him hearing Junsu-nim’s speech, Chansung keep on silence. I know these kind of things about his brother really worries him so much. But if he keeps up like this, I don’t think that Junsu-nim would keep silent. But luckily, he still was aware of the situation and his own position.

 

“…. I’ll try…”

 

“That’s good to hear then~ Oh, right, I’ve prepared your salary for today’s mission. I gave you a bonus for giving your best at your first job, hehehe~”

 

“Ah thank you very much, sir..” “Thank you, sir..”

 

Not too long after that, Woo finished treating my wounds he said the one on my shoulder seemed to be quite deeper than it looked, so I should be careful not to move too much or it would open again. Fortunately the pain is still bearable and the wound is not too big so it doesn’t need some advance suturing or something.

 

After bidding farewell to Junsu-nim and Taecyeon-hyung, we got back to the car, finally heading home.

 

“Khun-hyung..”

“Yes, Chansung-ah?”

 

“Can I really believe that man..?”

 

“Hmm, Junsu-nim, huh? As long as I know, he’s quite respectable, well, to be honest, you’re just the same as me one year ago. Hehehe~”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“Hmm, the threatening and everything.. I also experienced the same.”

 

“……. You mean.. “

 

“Yes, they’re using Jia-noona to corner me, and it took a good effect since… .. Okay, Youngie is already sleeping, hehehe... Well, especially since I had a special feeling for her.”

 

“What.. the heck? But she’s your sister..”

 

“Kekeke, I know your expression would be like that. Well, it was on the first sight since she was too attractive, high-spirited and beautiful, and then I didn’t know why that re-marriage arrangement suddenly formed and the chance just ended that way since it was impossible for me to step into a more romantic relationship when we’ve already bounded by that kind of kinship. I don’t know how Junsu-nim or everyone else in that mansion knew about this, but it was vexing and I just couldn’t held my anger that time..”

 

“Oh.. the one that Junsu-nim  said about you’re going to punch him..?”

 

“Hahaha, yes~ That one. But Taec-hyung stopped me immediately and not too long after that, I met Youngie.”

 

“….. You know, Khun-hyung… I was really shocked knowing that you are dating another man.”

 

“Ah, about that, me either. But Wooyoung.. just… Hhhh, what’s the right word.. cute, and fierce, frontal, and whatever that is the exact opposite of Jia-noona’s personality, but then, I can’t take my eyes from him.”

 

“Hm.. I guess I know what it feels like..”

 

“Well, you seem to have a fond of that man who’s putting his head on your shoulder and asleep soundly beside you~ Kekeke~”

 

“Ah.. Is it that obvious..?”

 

“Not really actually, but Youngie said that the way you look at him is somehow different, so we have a conclusion like that. Hehehe~”

 

“Hhhh, I guess it is that obvious, can’t help it though, he’s irresistible, too much interesting from any other woman or man, and his personality is really something..”

 

“Hahaha, love at the first sight, huh? Ah, we’ve arrived..”

 

“Uh hmm, looks like it.. Oh, right..”

 

“Do you need help?”

 

“No, I’ll be carrying him myself.. Thank you, Khun-hyung..”

 

“Alright then. Oh, right, Chansung-ah..”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Good luck.”

 

“Ah.. yeah, I’ll do my best, hyung. Good night..”

 

“Good night, rest assure you two~”

 

Well, I don’t know what came into me but I was just feeling super exhausted. I usually work from 8AM until 8PM, 12 hours a day doing things that pushed my brain to work on its limit, so this 4 hours of working shouldn’t wear me off this fast. Then again, I didn’t work my body and have some sparring like this hard when I was on the office before, so I guess it was legit for me to feel exhausted. When we first enter the car, I’d already yawned for around 3 times and Chansung apparently noticed that and said that it’s okay if I just took a short nap, he’ll wake me up as soon as we arrived. I was insisting on stay awake since it only made me look weak if I just sleep like that. But not too long after my fifth yawn, I heard snores from the front and take a peek at Wooyoung, since Khun-hyung logically still stayed awake because he was driving, and then I spotted Woo sleeping soundly with that peaceful face of his. I try my best to stay awake but then Chansung patted my head, which is actually irritating since I’m his hyung, but this sleepiness just let him go and then took his offer with all my might to take a nap. Oh, the embarrassing feeling was striking but I ignored it since my tiny eyes just too hard to open. So I took a nap. Yeah, I know too much struggle for just close my eyes and drifted to dream land, but my pride is just priceless!

 

I was woken up on around midnight or maybe morning. I was already on the bed within Chansung’s giant arms. I shifted a little, attempting to get out from his bear hug which was starting to make me feel embarrassed since our face got too much close to each other. But when I moved further a bit, he frowned in his sleep and get closer to me and once again giving his warm bear hug. I immediately gave in since his strength are the thing I don’t want to fight, mainly because I was still sleepy and my body get all stiff because I haven’t get used on working my body that much. And, as I said before, Chansung’s hug is really comfortable, make me feel save, and his warmth is very relaxing.

 

Wait ……………. Did it sound… gay?

 

…. GOSH! Junho you’re normal and you will always be! Well, it’s true that you’ve undergo a stupid accident but that kind of thing is purely, PURELY, accident so it shouldn’t bother you this much, especially not with Chansung.. I know he’s not teasing me anymore, he even saved me last night because of my recklessness, he has also been treating me well while I’m staying over in his house, and moreover his gentle touches and…

 

THE !?

 

YAH! STOP IT, JUNHO!!!

 

Oh, I really am going to be insane.. Right, I better stop this kind of thinking before it get worse.

 

“Hahahahaha! So stupid~”

 

Huh..?

 

Is that Jinwoon? Laughing out loud like that? Well, that’s odd, I don’t know Jinwoon would laugh like that.. Oh, by the way, it almost half to 10.. I better get… uuupp, uhh, ah, my body is really hurt.. Hmm? Ah, no wonder It was so cold earlier, I only wear boxers…

 

………………

 

……………………..

 

I’M NOT WEARING ONLY BOXERS WHEN I SLEPT ON THE CAR!!

M my clothes is also different, I’m not wearing this watermelon t-shirt either! Someone must be changed it! Someon-- …. Chansung…. It must be Chansung.. But why did he need to do that even though it stained with my blood?!

 

OH!

 

Right.. Since it stained with blood he changed it for me. But.. still he must’ve look at my body, uh, well, it’s not too good compared to Chansung’s body with his y abs and all… Huh!? Did I say y abs!?

 

Aaaaaaaaaaa! Junho-yah!! Why are you like this!?

 

Uh, , okay, the conclusion is I still have to thank Chansung for carried me all the way to the bedroom and changed my clothes.. And apologize for burdening him although he was surely tired too.. Hhh, Calm down myself… Chansung is sure is a kind person, he’s.. well, good looking and also.. se y, yes, I admit that, but… He’s a stranger, we’ve just known each other for 2 days, ah, 3 days now, but still, and remember Junho, you’re not a homoual, so step out from their world and stop thinking about Chansung that kind of way. It’s disgusting! What if he knew that you’re thinking about him like that!? He’s sure is gonna kicked me out from his house and loathed me for all his life.

 

Hhhh…. Let’s just stop right here, beside he seems to be normal either, looks like a playboy to me though..

 

Okay then, it’s late already, I should take a bath, hmm, I wonder if someone had already cook some food..

 

CLEK

 

“Hahahahaha!! Uh, uh, my stomach! Hahahaha!”

 

………….

 

………Well, the sound is definitely not Jinwoon’s and it came from the living room..

 

“Hahaha! Ummhhh, my stomach~”

 

……..And it also isn’t Chansung’s voice….

 

Pffttt! Kekeke~”

 

I is it an intruder? Is it some kind of assassin which hired by that fat guy last night in order to get a revenge on us?! Cha—Chansung isn’t here! Oh, what should I do?! Uh, does he have guns or something!? , I.. I better take a little peek.. Oh, I should bring this.. BUT WHY IS HE WATCHING TV!?

 

…………..

 

“WOOYOUNG!?”

 

“Khhh~ Huh? Ehehee~ Junho-yaaah~ annyeong~ Omo?! W What are you going to do with that broom!?”

 

“O oh! Right.. Hhhh.. Geez, I thought you were some burglar or something…”

 

“Hahaha! No way, dude~ Why would a burglar laughing while watching TV on someone’s house~ Kekeke, come here, watch idol army with me~”

 

“Ah, you’re right, hh, geez, but you’re still startled me, Woo.. So? What are you doing here?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, I came to announce you about new mission~”

 

“Huh, that fast!?”

 

“Uh huh~ Did your wounds healed already?”

 

“Yeah, did it still hurt you?”

 

A sudden voice from my back made me turned my head to the side and spotted Chansung. I suppress my feeling for being embarrassing and calm myself down. Well, too much awkward things had happened between us, oh, how much I want to disappear..

 

“Um.. well, not really.. You had took a bath already?“

 

He leaned on the back of the sofa and observing me carefully. I moved my body further from Wooyoung because our faces get… TOO MUCH close.. His already-not-too-wet hair is on disarray and it looked.. y… and… YAH!! Stop acting like pre-high-schooler girl! Geez…

 

“Uh hmm.. Ah, why are you shaking your head..?”

 

“Huh? N nothing~ Hehe.. hehe..”

 

He’s staring at me for a while then divert his gaze too Wooyoung and ask him what the job was. Oh, I know I shouldn’t be like this at all, but… he’s just… hhhhh… Oh, Junho-yah, you’ve just turned yourself into a e homoual..

 

“Soooo~ here’s the task, tadaaa~”

 

Not too long after I stated myself as a e homoual, Woo pulled out some papers from his bag that is sitting nicely beside him.

 

“You shouldn’t experience it yet though, but since the event is here, Junsu-nim said, we should get used to it~ It’s fun though~ So many foods and ice-cream~ Kekeke~”

 

Hmm, I got curious about what was Woo talking about. It seems to be something more important than the last mission. And, event? What even? So many foods and.. ice-cream? Suspicious.. I’d better check it out. I take the paper from Wooyoung’s hand and began reading it while he and Chansung watching Idol Army, which I’ve never watch because it was airing on my office time. I scanned the paper and it’s about a party, we’re going to attend Kim family’s party, huh? We’ll be protecting Junsu-nim while we there. Hmm, but under some circumstances, especially because we’ve never been seen on previous parties, we should dressed as waiters and work as one. Geez, such complicated. Well, even though it was troublesome, in the end I quite understand that Junsu-nim wants us to be his secret weapon or something. This paper also stated that we also have to control the situation in that party, by any means if there’s some problem between the guests, we should be able to overcome it. Okay I get it. Oh! There’s another order too, ‘gather as much information as you can’… Well, eavesdropping is not my style but, fine.. Hhhh, so much to do for a second job! And too soon!

 

Hhhh… Oh.. Huh? It’s still 2 days more.. Phew, I guess I could take a little break for the time being..

 

“Ne, ne, he’s quite stupid, huh?”

 

“Which one? Oh! That giant tall man! Hahaha~ Yeaaah, his body gags are hilarious! Kekeke~”

 

“Hmm, couldn’t agree more..”

 

“OH ! I was forgot!”

 

“Huh, forgot what, Woo?”

 

“Come here you two! Oh, stupid me~”

 

Wooyoung is suddenly pulling our hands. Chansung just stared at me with confusion which I replied with an ‘I don’t know either’. So we just follow his lead.

 

“Tadaaaaaaa~”

 

We got to the front door and we’re spotted an awesome sport motor cycle.. But what about it?

 

“…Then?”    “…So?”

 

“This is yours~”

 

What..?

 

I mean.. WHAT!?

 

“What do you mean, Woo? We’re not buying any of this?”

 

“Well, it’s from Junsu-nim~”

 

“Huh? But why?”

 

“I don’t knooow~ He said since you live a bit far from the mansion you should have a vehicle to do your job faster so, there is it~ Kekeke, cool right?”

 

“… Ah, are you really really sure about this, Wooyoung?”

 

“Oh, geez, believe me you two! It’s from Junsu-nim and please take a good care of him~ Oh, I should go now. Ok then, bye bye, Junho, Channie~ I’ll text you guys, later, ‘kay?”

 

There he goes…

 

“…….”

 

“…….”

 

“C.. Chansung-ah.. is this real?”

 

“……I.. guess…?”

 

“Kkkkhhh…”

 

“Hmm…”

 

I was squealing happily while approaching the red object in the middle of Chansung’s yard. Well, it’s been my dream since high school to have something as awesome as this one!

 

“.. Hehe.. you like it, huh?”

 

“Kekeke~ Well, I’ve been wanting this like years ago~ I couldn’t afford it though~ Ne, ne, Chansung-ah, could you drive this kind of thing?”

 

“I think I could, I’ve learned to do it a year ago..”

 

“Teach me how, okay? Kekeke~”

 

He caressed my head and muttered ‘my pleasure..’. And somehow I felt so childish for being overexcited about something like this.. Chansung just as calm as he is and that made me felt more childish..

 

“Um, I’m sorry…”

 

“Hmm? For what..?”

 

“Uh, being overexcited like that, it must be irritating, right?”

 

“No, it’s adorable..”

 

…… a.. ADORABLE?!

 

“Y yah! What do you mean by that?!”

 

“It means cute, Junho..”

 

“N No! I’m not!!”

 

“Yes, you are..”

 

“Oh, just shut up! You’re annoying..”

 

“Hehehe.. Ne, Junho..?”

 

“What?”

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

………….

 

……………..

 

…………………

 

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HWANG CHAN SUNG?!

 


Okay, please wait for the next chapter, i don't know when but i'll try my best to write on weekends, teheee~ Thank you for reading~ Love you!