02:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

How are you, guys? Hope you're okay and doing fine xD nah, I'm just bored and planned to update this. Lol. Zelo is love~ :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was homeroom as we are inside the classroom, waiting for our teacher. As I will be going to get my wallet with full of Zelo-oppa photos, our teacher, Ms. Han entered the room. "Good morning class," she greeted us in an unfamiliar tone. She looks happier than before and her tone of voice, it isn't the scary one anymore. I think I know what are the changes all about, it's my older brother again. "I have a good news for you" she said as the whole classroom started to look at her. She cleared "We'll be having 3-A students as our partners for the whole school year!" she said and all the girls squealed, knowing that means it's heaven. I mean, it's 3-A... the homeroom classroom of my oppa! It only means that there will be Zelo~! "Aigoo, there's a big chance that I'll be partnering with Zelo-oppa~" "Slap me! I must be dreaming!" "Kyaa~! Zelo-oppa, here I come!" and blah, blah, blah. 

 

Did I forget to tell you that Zelo-oppa is famous inside the classroom? "Okay class, quiet down" Ms. Han said and the whole class quited down. She gave us few details about some school activities. After that, she told us to line up outside because we're going to their classroom. "Did you hear that, ~~~-ah? You're so lucky that you have a brother like Sunggyu-oppa" Haerin, my bestfriend, said to me and I just nodded my head. "I bet he plead for that to the school principal" she added and I giggled. "I'd love to see that" I commented. We continued to talk as we walk (lol it rhymes). Suddenly, the guy in front of me stopped and I stopped on my tracks too. We're already here, in front of the classroom of 3-A. I just found out that Sunggyu-oppa was out of the classroom and is talking to Ms. Han. Look at the 30 year old woman, I'm sure she'll be exploding in just a minute. 

 

"~~~-ah" Sunggyu-oppa then called my name, I looked at him back and flashed an innocent smile "What is it?" I asked back and he smiled at me, that smile... he's like hiding something from me... and I know it'll be a good news for me. "I have a good news for you" he said as he walked nearer to me. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me not that far from my classmates. I looked back at the class and they seem not to care, "I partnered you up with Zelo" he said and after a second, my eyes sparkled. "Thank you~!" I thanked him not that loud but I'm sure that it will show appreciation. "You're always welcome" he replied and I nod my head. "I'll treat you later, what do you want?" I asked to him and he shook his head "Just behave and don't spill anything about this" he said and I nodded my head again. After a few minutes, we entered the classroom of 3-A. "Okay class, this will be your dongsaengs" Sunggyu-oppa said as he looked at the list of students from our class that will be partnered with his class' students. 

 

After he read all of the names, Zelo-oppa's, mine, Haerin and Ricky-oppa (from Teen Top). I know that Haerin has a huge crush to that Ricky guy. "Haerin and Ricky, you'll be partners for the whole school year and that leaves ~~~ and Zelo" he said and smiled. But I heard whines from the girls, they're also complaining too. Sorry girls, but Zelo-oppa's mine. "Hello there" I heard a heavenly voice, but it sounds like he's rapping. I turned to see him and it's the boy of my dreams, "Oh" I muttered and smiled. He smiled back and pulled out a hand, "I think you're Sunggyu-hyung's sister, nice to meet you" he said and I nodded my head. I grabbed his hand and shake it. After the hand shake, we chatted as both of the teachers are talking to each other. I bet this day is the best of the bestest. "How about to walk you home?" Zelo-oppa asked as we're getting closer, "Yah Junhong (Zelo's real name), don't flirt with my sister" I think Sunggyu-oppa heard what Zelo-oppa asked and I giggled. "Sure" I replied and he smiled at me. Aigoo~ I'm melting now. I can die now, I'm really happy. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lame update xD haha lol! Yah, readers... hope you comment! I really want to know what's inside your head when you're reading this! :( 

 

>.< pwetty pwetty pwease comment~ *pouts together with Zelo* 

 

Anyway, I really love this rapper so much~ he can rap 16 syllables in a second! haha xD he's so amazing!

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because ZELOlovesYOU~!

 

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k