10:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

Hello, I'm back! I hope you haven't forgotten this story *pouts*

 


 

It's Saturday tonight and I am dressing up early in the morning. *sighs* Why? I agreed to have a date with evil-slash-hyper Minwoo. I don't dare to call him oppa. It's just because of the simple RPS game. >:\ I don't know what got in my mind to agree with him. "~~~-ah, where are you going?" Sunggyu-oppa asked me, "I'm going out with Minwoo" I sighed in disbelief. I still couldn't believe that I agreed to that stupid hyper Minwoo. "Just be careful, neh? And I don't want to happen that-" "Yes, I know that oppa. Now, don't get worried, araso? It's broad daylight!" I cut his words, to which is rude to my parents. It's good that they're not here, if they heard that I might get a spank in my head by my appa.

 

"I got to be going now, that hyper Minwoo doesn't like to wait!" I said to my oppa and kissed his cheeks. I even hugged him tight. As I was about to close the gate, an arm encircled my waist. "Wow, you even have a shape there, are you sure you're thirteen?" an annoying familiar voice then asked me. "YAH! NO MINWOO!" I heard Sunggyu-oppa's loud voice. Minwoo then dragged me out of there and quickly entered a... luxurious car. O.O (this looks like a panda, maybe Seungri?) did I say luxurious car? This devil is rich! Anyway, devils are rich (true story, bro). "So where are we going?" I asked to him. "We're going to Shinsadong!" he replied in a hyper way. I told you, he's hyper. "Don't tell me you're bringing me to Han River or to Dosan Park," I sighed.

 

"It's not just that! We're going to have shopping!" he added. Great, that's good to hear. I didn't save my money for nothing. Then after that hyperness he had, we got quiet. Awkwardly quiet. I don't know why but he just became quiet while minutes ago, he's hyper.

 

"You know, don't act like you know anything" he suddenly said. Acting genius now, huh? "What?" I uttered, "Don't act like you know anything, you don't know what will you see next or what will you feel next" he replied in a serious tone. What is he trying to say? "What are you trying to say?" I asked to him and he looked at me, "It's a secret already, maybe see it yourself" he added. Being mysterious aren't we, Mr. devil-slash-hyper No Minwoo?

 


 

All of a sudden, Minwoo became mysterious O.O

haha lol. Sorry if no Zelo screen time, guys.

and sorry for the short chapter but i hope it did mean a lot for you *pouts*

as you can see, I am starting to update little by little

*smiles*

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because ZELO&MINWOO loves you!

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws robotic hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

oh hey, try my new fanfic, the first chapter's out ;)

"I Said I am a Tomboy..."