03:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

Hello! I'm back, so I guess the last blog post about my schedule is not right... I sorta lied lol. xD so sorry about that~ but what's important is that I'm back to update my three stories in just one night :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously, Kim ~~~... you're flunking in math class as always" Sunggyu-oppa said, in a very disappointed tone. "Oh, I know," he said looking straight at my eyes "How about being tutored in math by Zelo?" my eyes' buldged out... well, literally. "How about that?" he repeated, I only blinked my eyes. I couldn't even believed what he said. "Simple, he's your partner... he will be also your tutor" he added. I couldn't say 'no', why? One, it's because that I need that and two, I'm going to see Zelo-oppa not just in school but in my house too under the supervision of my oppa of course. "I know you wouldn't say no, I'll take that as a yes..." Sunggyu-oppa said and I only pouted. After that, I went back to my room and half-squealed and half-sighed, yeah... that's possible.

 

It's Sunday the next day, "~~~-ah," the voice is somewhat unusual and not the voice of Sunggyu-oppa. "Ireona" I want to hear the voice more, it's more like Zelo-oppa's. I didn't open my eyes, "~~~-ah... ireona" the voice once again said and I gave up, "Wha-" my word was cut off when I did see his face, yes, it's Zelo-oppa. I quickly sat up and pulled the blanket up to my chin. "What are you doing here, Zelo-oppa?" I asked him and he just smiled "I'm here to tutor you math" he said and I nodded my head, remembering what Sunggyu-oppa said. It took a minute to blink my eyes, "Wait- what-?! Sunggyu-oppa did really mean what he said?!" I shouted, after that covering my mouth with my two hands. "Oops" I muttered and he nodded again. "Let's get started once you have eaten your breakfast and you have take a morning shower" he said and then left the room. I was really dumbfounded about what Sunggyu-oppa did.

 

After I took a morning shower, we had breakfast. He's even beside me, I don't know what to call this but this is heaven. Yes, heaven it is. "Let's go now, ~~~-ah" he said and I nodded my head, he led the way to my room and then entered it as we are in front of the door. He placed some books and notebooks on my study table and then placed the chair beside my bed beside the study table seat. He sat on it and then patted the chair beside his, signaling me to sit beside him. I then obeyed and started to listen to him as he lectures. Full of 'x's and 'y's. Why don't math move on? I mean, asking for its 'x' and then asking 'y'... if you know what I mean. Gah! I'm the corniest person ever! I need to improve my skills on cracking up jokes.

 

"Getting the 'x', the absolute value, has four rules..." then blah, blah, blah... what about the four rules? And then he continued, but as he is lecturing... my face is getting closer and closer to his. I don't know but he's really so attractive even he's only lecturing. I didn't notice him stop at his own explanation of the second rule, "What are you doing ~~~-ah?" he asked me and that hit me, our faces are only inches away. I pulled away from him and then straightened my shirt, most likely clutching on the hem of it. Well, it's because I'm embarrassed of what I did. Aish, why did I do that?! Awkwad silence filled the air. I couldn't even his question, "So sorry about that..." I apologized and then faked a small cough. "That's okay," then he continued on with the second rule on how to find the 'x'.

 

What have I done?! That's the most embarrassing thing I did in front of him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, boring update... isn't it? It's 10:32 here in the Philippines and I'm really tired. 

 

Maybe I'll update my three stories tomorrow, I'm sure. 

 

but for now, I'll just update this with this chapter. xD

 

:D

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because ZELOlovesYOU~!

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k