08:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

"Aren't you tired of following me around, Minwoo-sshi?" I asked Minwoo-sshi, "That's oppa for you" he said to me as he giggled. "Aish," I muttered under my breath. I am walking downstairs as Minwoo-sshi is following me. So how did he know that I'm younger than him? He asked one of my friends. And that friend told my age, my birthday, my family background. Really, I want to hit him even though he's an oppa. Now, calling him oppa inside my head makes me shiver. "I'll walk you home," I heard a familiar voice. It's Zelo-oppa with Sunggyu-oppa. "Oh Zelo-oppa, Sunggyu-oppa!" I squealed as I saw them both. Now, all they need to do is to save me from this Minwoo. "Why do you call them oppa?" Minwoo-sshi asked and I just ignored him.

 

 

 

"Oh, ~~~-ah, who's this?" Sunggyu-oppa asked and I shook my head "He's just another annoying student that this school have" I replied, glaring at Minwoo-sshi. "Oh, hello there. You must be ~~~-ah's oppa. Her friend told me about you," Minwoo-sshi bowed. He's being respectful huh? "I'm No Minwoo" he introduced himself. "Then join us since we're walking her home. Obviously, both ~~~~ and I are living at the same roof" Sunggyu-oppa said and Minwoo chuckled. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to them. "I'll be going home now" I said and continued to walk downstairs. Zelo-oppa ran and stopped beside me. "How's your day?" he asked "Nah, it's just any normal day that I have not until that Minwoo there entered this school" I replied, loudly saying Minwoo-sshi's name. Zelo-oppa chuckled. Minwoo then shouted again, "Hey! I told you that it's oppa for you!" he said and I sighed. I continued to walk until we reached Sunggyu-oppa and my apartment. 

 

"We're here!" I said and turned to face the three of them, I grabbed Sunggyu-oppa's hand. "Now, thank you for walking us home!" "So this is what an apartment looks like" Minwoo said and I looked at him. Is he serious about it? "Haven't you see some apartments outside?" I asked to him. He shook his head, "Nope," he replied. I sighed "Then you have saw one here!" I said, opening the gate. But before I enter the lot, I felt a hand grabbed my right hand and kissed my cheeks. "Thanks for this day and showing me an apartment" Minwoo said and I blinked my eyes. I looked at Zelo-oppa, he smiled and waved his hand. I waved back and then glared at Minwoo. Sunggyu-oppa then faked a cough "I saw that," he said and Minwoo chuckled. "Bye~" he bid goodbye and left with Zelo-oppa. I looked at Sunggyu-oppa and then shrugged my shoulders.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So Minwoo is making a move to her... Zelo must hurry. xD

 

:) how's this chapter?

 

I need comments ^^

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because MINWOO&ZELOlovesYOU!

 

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k